Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1040, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1038, kiwieagle wrote:I dont like how MoS just comes once in a while and all he does is post his scum list with no good reason

He's like you, except with suspicions!

Oh?
I thought my post had a suspicion.

Weird...

I should of like maybe capslocked bolded a huge sign saying "THIS IS A SUSPICION BTW"
In post 1048, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1033, Toogeloo wrote:Spent some time this morning ISOing a couple players.

Mastermind of Sin has moved up my list of scummy players. He was White Knighting Palisades to the nth degree since Day 1. If he is scum, he would of course have known that Palisades was town, and he was Pal's only defender. The "I told you so," comment I think was just butter on the toast.

How can you say I was whiteknighting someone who was so obviously town? There wasn't a
single
reasonable argument given for Palisade to be scum. Mastin is an obv easy lynch, and the scum took advantage of that. I will straight up call every single protown person on that wagon an idiot for voting Palisade, because that was
FUCKING STUPID

In other news, I think Toogeloo and kiwieagle haven't read up on their MoS meta recently.

sooo your defense is read my town meta and gtfo?
lol

In post 1072, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1071, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:

I WANT NERO IN THE RING.

VOTE. HIM. THEN.

Money/mouth.

Aren't I already voting him? Or am I still on Kiwi?

Ideally I would like Kiwi and Nero, but I have a bigger scum read on Nero. UNVOTE: VOTE: Nero

GUYS. SERIOUSLY. LYNCH OVERSOUL.
(also the point that he thinks im scum is blatant omgus)
Not never dead.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1075, kiwieagle wrote:
sooo your defense is read my town meta and gtfo?

Incorrect. My defense is the following:

READ MY SCUM META AND GTFO

See? Totally different.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Oh it looks like its finally time to actually play mafia.

First of all, if Muffin and Ludi arent simply complete idiots, they are opportunistic liars. I want you two clowns to go back and with a straight face tell me again that im coasting. The first three days were duds since we lynched scum based on rock solid investigations and had the herpaderp getting modkilled. What the fuck were you expecting me to do Day 1 or Day 2? Go against the investigators? Why the fuck would I? I had Palisades pegged as scum.

So this brings on Day 4. I made a rock solid case on Palisades. He was ignoring lurkers, making bullshit lists and making weak desperation cases on me. I was damn happy when he got lynched. So screw you for making it look like im the only one that thought he was scum. THAT is a bullshit scum tactic on your part. So whats all this about, really? Because I was quiet for a couple of weeks while I was away on V/LA? Are you trying to take advantage of me? Because Mastin decided to screw up his game and flipped town? You think that makes ME look bad? He is the one that played the way he did, not me.

I mean look at this bullshit case: LOOK AT IT!

In post 1014, Magister Ludi wrote:Lets see

Vote: Internet Stranger

He's been on cruise control this game.
WRONG!!!
Not overly concerned who goes in the ring, or who dies, or who lives.
WRONG!!!
He's just been surfing through the days surviving and not doing much
WRONG!!!
, which is what I would expect scum to be doing
FLUFF OPINION!!! - appeal to bullshit scenario!

And, his comment to not look at the initial bandwagon on CoolDog is definitely wrong, considering that wagon had a higher than usual chance of containing scum who hoped that they wouldn't be considered 'scummy' for joining a 'joke' (/equivalent) early bandwagon.
WRONG!!!
It reads perhaps like he knows that there is in fact scum on the wagon.
FLUFF OPINION!!!

You give me shit about "not caring who lives or dies" or whatever bullshit youre spewing when you fucking KNOW I wasted his HEAD on a stick in my front yard. Why dont YOU explain why YOU chose Palisades, Ludi.

Holy Jesus fuck Ludi, I just went over your ISO and youre a filthy bastard. 38 fucking ISO posts from you where you do nothing but give 3 word posts about lynching Palisades then finally TODAY you decide to play White Knight hero?!? On the other guy that ALSO wanted Palisades dead? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously, looking at your ISO, you havent posted SHIT. A second grader writing a story about a cow eating some grass would use more words than you, Ludi.

This is a bullshit gambit to try to look good. Who are you protecting Ludi. Who is gaining attention that you dont like? Or am I just a target of opportunity? How could you even imagine having ANYTHING on me when all I been doing is doing better than you at everything in this game?

Vote: Ludi

At first I was thinking that Muffin was the scumbag for the silly sheeping.
Or MoS is also making bullshit lists and floating around like a vulture in order to see if this little wagon on me gets any traction.
Or Toog for doing the same thing as MoS.
Or maybe Fonz for making bullshit mini-lists and narrowing down from a pre-prepared field. But at least Fonz looks like he is scumhunting.

But god damn Ludi, you are the hands down winner here. I was thinking you were town, so maybe you were trying to cash in on some town cred or something. But looking at your ISO yet again, I dont even know WHY I thought you might have been town in the first place. Wont be making that mistake I can assure you. Its time to die for being a vicious scumbag Ludi.

Additonally:

I will also still stand by my opinion of the CoolDog wagon. You history rewriting bastards KNOW that the wagon wasnt a "joke" wagon. CoolDog ASKED and BEGGED to be put in the ring with Fate. Ok, sure, let them go at it, lets see what happens. Dont act like you assholes were Sherlock Fucking Holmes and had shit all wrapped up before we even started. Scum may or may not jump on a wagon like that. Its bullshit WIFOM and you KNOW it. I dont fucking know who would jump on a wagon like that. Instead of wasting what little brain cycles you have on that shitty inconsequential wagon, you can look at the Palisades wagon since thats really the only untainted pure wagon we have. Anything looking at any other place is an attempt to obfuscate and confuse the town into bad bad bad lynches.

Oh hey, Ludi was all over Palisades shit too, and he didnt even have a case other than being Ludistradamus. Yea whatever Ludi, youre done. Time to hang.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Vote: Ludi

I want to make SURE that this vote is seen. This scumbag is NOT getting away
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@amrun,

Why?

@fonz

fonz wrote:In regard to CSL, she's been around for too long for me to believe she's that level of derp. I think she was trying to throw suspicion on already-suspected Bogre, but then left herself an out in case he was rival scum. She jumped a popular wagon in Pali with no real reasoning in the first place, then she was ok with putting Oversoul in 'so long as Palisade dies' then she flip-flopped between them and now Oversoul is apparently scum because Palisade was town, or something. It's just scumtacular.

I don't think the length of time someone has been around is a measure of anything.

I can see how you came to the conclusions you came to, I just completely disagree that was CSL's intent. At the time, reading it in context, I thought it was CSL looking at what I said and considering possibilities, not really setting anything up.

I agree the Palisade/Oversoul flip-flopping when they were in the ring was a bit weird, though. CSL is still way down on my want-to-lynch list, though.

pedit: will respond to that soon, but I never said you were "coasting", I said I didn't like your push on Palisade. I also didn't like your D1 "
hey guys, let's shove Ludi in the pit with Palisade NOW. Anyone not doing this is suspicious
" crap.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Because there aren't actually two factions?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Darox »

That didn't stop Reck & Cooldog from both being town, did it?

Two town millers makes sense regardless of if there are one or two scum factions.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Muffin, if you dont like my push on Palisade, why do you insist on getting on your knees and gobbling Ludi over his? Did you even look at his ISO before you screamed Leroooooooy Jeeeeenkins and started coming after me? Surely you realize that im going to be looking at you very closely next, right? You better hope that you havent made any scum mistakes for me to find.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

*gasp*

No...

Anything but that, please...

Spare me.

PLEASE
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm

In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum until he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

In post 1084, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum until he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.

Nice try MoS. Flailing, LOL. Any other glossary terms that you would like to pull from the wiki?
Show

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Well, you just threw out 5 suspects at once, most of whom you suspect for the same reason you went after Palisade, which was clearly terrible to begin with. So it pretty much just looks like you're trying to shift the attention elsewhere. If that's not flailing, I don't know what is.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Read again, none of you are suspects except for Ludi. I was illustrating the point on how awful Ludi really is.

Which by the way, no opinion on Ludi? Any reason for that, MoS? You sure want the attention back on me while ignoring Ludi. Why is that, MoS?
Show

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

I couldn't give a shit about Ludi. He was scummy earlier, but honestly he hasn't done anything to draw my attention lately.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh I see, he was scummy before, but now doing nothing makes him townie enough to not warrant your attention. Interesting. Really.
Show

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1077, Internet Stranger wrote:
I will also still stand by my opinion of the CoolDog wagon. You history rewriting bastards KNOW that the wagon wasnt a "joke" wagon. CoolDog ASKED and BEGGED to be put in the ring with Fate. Ok, sure, let them go at it, lets see what happens. Dont act like you assholes were Sherlock Fucking Holmes and had shit all wrapped up before we even started. Scum may or may not jump on a wagon like that. Its bullshit WIFOM and you KNOW it. I dont fucking know who would jump on a wagon like that. Instead of wasting what little brain cycles you have on that shitty inconsequential wagon, you can look at the Palisades wagon since thats really the only untainted pure wagon we have. Anything looking at any other place is an attempt to obfuscate and confuse the town into bad bad bad lynches.

The point we were making is your argument that 'Looking for scum there isn't much better than looking for scum in an old RVS' is absolutely, obviously, derpwrong. Most RVS wagons don't get to ten. If they did, I would take a long hard look at them. CoolDoG was placed three votes from selection on the basis of nothing, zip, nada. Just because he begs to get put in the pit doesn't mean he has to be obliged. At best, supporting that wagon wasn't scumhunting, and I do think, as I've said before, scum are likely to have piled on late to see if they could get it over the top before anyone thought 'Hang on...' Plus supporting the lolCoolDog wagon seems to be an easy way to post and vote without really contributing.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:39 am

In post 1089, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh I see, he was scummy before, but now doing nothing makes him townie enough to not warrant your attention. Interesting. Really.

Pretty much. What you gonna do about it?
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 am

In post 1091, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1089, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh I see, he was scummy before, but now doing nothing makes him townie enough to not warrant your attention. Interesting. Really.

Pretty much. What you gonna do about it?

Vote for Ludi, get him lynched and prove you wrong when he flips scum, of course. Then, during my "I told you so" victory speech im going to sternly ask you if were buddies with him and watch you squirm during your response. It shall be glorious!
Show

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Never thought I'd see you squirm and get this defensive with two votes on you, Internet Stranger.

Panic mode has set in it seems. Lets get some more votes here.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 5 Vote Count (#4)

Oversoul (4) - Bogre, kiwieagle, Nero Cain, CSL
Mastermind of Sin (3) - Toogeloo, Darox, Nachomamma8
Internet Stranger (2) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan
Nero Cain (1) - Oversoul
The Fonz (1) - Mastermind of Sin
CSL (1) - The Fonz
springlullaby (1) - Amrun
Magister Ludi (1) - Internet Stranger

Not Voting (1) - springlullaby

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, September 17th at 9:00 PM EDT. (10 Days Left)

Day 5's stage is: Hell!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 am

In post 1090, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1077, Internet Stranger wrote:

The point we were making is your argument that 'Looking for scum there isn't much better than looking for scum in an old RVS' is absolutely, obviously, derpwrong. Most RVS wagons don't get to ten. If they did, I would take a long hard look at them. CoolDoG was placed three votes from selection on the basis of nothing, zip, nada. Just because he begs to get put in the pit doesn't mean he has to be obliged. At best, supporting that wagon wasn't scumhunting, and I do think, as I've said before, scum are likely to have piled on late to see if they could get it over the top before anyone thought 'Hang on...' Plus supporting the lolCoolDog wagon seems to be an easy way to post and vote without really contributing.

The problem with this argument Mr Fonz is that youre giving too much credit to the scum.Havent you ever been scum before? They dont hatch these little cutesy plans where they vote in perfect harmonic dissonance and play a robotic game where they always make the optimal choice. Batman is right, the scum are a bunch of cowards. They arent going to dastardly "jump on the wagon late".

Some regular RVS wagon reaching 10? sure. A wagon in a 25% game where someone with a rep like CoolDog's (Which is greatly improving, btw) is begging, BEGGING to be put in the pit for the ultimate showdown of the universe with Fate, in a game with different mechanics that people are trying to get a feel for, is not as inconceivable as youre trying to paint it.

Throw in the herpaderp modkill and the investigations and my point is that most of the first few days are garbage that dont tell us anything. But of course, you guys are smarter than everyone else and can certainly find the needle in that haystack instead of looking at glaringly obvious scum like Ludi.

Why dont you have an opinion of Ludi Fonz? Why are you still clutching at the straws of some bullshit CoolDog wagon that didnt go anywhere anyways? Why not examine the Palisade wagon further? Why not ostracize Ludi some?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 am

In post 1093, Magister Ludi wrote:Never thought I'd see you squirm and get this defensive with two votes on you, Internet Stranger.

Panic mode has set in it seems. Lets get some more votes here.

Oh hey, the classic dismissive defense. Way to ignore every damning thing I said about you Ludi. Bravo. Im not going away that easy, especially when I got me a scum pretty much pegged. You cant appeal to authority here Ludi, it aint going to work.

What would work is answering my questions and stopping this silly bluff of yours.
Show

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

What authority did I appeal to?
What bluff are you talking about?
Which questions do you need answered?

You talk a lot of talk, IS, but I'm not sure what you're driving at.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am

Thats fine, play the lawyer defense. Im not doing your own legwork for you, Ludi. You see my post up there plainly as everyone else.
Show

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Its hardly the lawyer defense (heh, is that even a term), when I asking those questions to how how ridiculous your statements were. You can't answer them, so you don't

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”