Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Mute »

In post 9, Meransiel wrote:
In post 4, Killjoy wrote:And I am planning on getting an avatar within the next few hours.

If it is a pony/unicorn/horse, you are getting modkilled.

Don't temp fate.
vote Hiraki
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Mute »

Oh guys, Wednesdays are basically almost-no-access days for me, and other days will be tight trying to get on, so don't expect much from me.

Question to ask all: timezones?

Unvote

ttfn.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Mute »

My apologies, I've been busy with school. Will catch up and post tonight.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Mute »

..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Nothing substantial from this guy.

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong (in this case, I know she is wrong).

All of this? I wipe my bum with better fluff than this.
His first(ish) post asking for millers? Yeah not liking it.

Whiskers and Empking are my stronger town-reads, and I've my eye on Friend. Everyone else is in the middle.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 193, Zdenek wrote:I didn't vote you because of your average posting rate in this game. I never even mentioned average posting rate.

I think that it is a scum tell for a player not post while posting in other games especially if it occurs after someone votes them.

... :eek:
are you serious?
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 197, Zdenek wrote:
In post 195, Mute wrote:
In post 193, Zdenek wrote:I didn't vote you because of your average posting rate in this game. I never even mentioned average posting rate.

I think that it is a scum tell for a player not post while posting in other games especially if it occurs after someone votes them.

are you serious?

I asked you a question earlier, what about my post about Killjoy did you find fluffy?

You mean this?

In post 167, Mute wrote:..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong
(in this case, I know she is wrong)

Whiskers and Empking are my stronger town-reads, and I've my eye on Friend. Everyone else is in the middle.

The bold was the only thing of use from your post. How are you sure of that?
also:
Zdenek wrote:How about we wagon Empking who's nitpicking over RVS actions and avoiding this thread while posting elsewhere.

there's nothing, I feel, inherently scummy about not posting in a game thread unless it gets to where (1) they require constant prodding, (2) the [few] posts they have lack substance, and (3) they give no input of their own.
unless I'm mistaken.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 201, Zdenek wrote:
In post 199, Mute wrote:
In post 197, Zdenek wrote:
In post 195, Mute wrote:

are you serious?

I asked you a question earlier, what about my post about Killjoy did you find fluffy?

You mean this?

In post 167, Mute wrote:..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong
(in this case, I know she is wrong)

The bold was the only thing of use from your post. How are you sure of that?

This is Mute avoiding answering a direct question about his motivation behind something he said.

Unvote
Vote Mute

Funny, I answered your question, but you've yet to answer mine.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 211, Whiskers wrote:That also begs the question of why Mute thinks I'm town.
Y U think I'm town, Mute? And of course, as monk said, Y U think I'm town, Zden?

Your posts ring of a town-vibe to me.

In post 213, Zdenek wrote:quote tag fail.

Indeed. Monk thankfully has hit the nail on the head with why I brought that up. My vote's comfy where it is for now.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Mute »

In post 217, Zdenek wrote:Mute, on what issue did I fencesit?

Here, let me show you.
Your second and third posts aren't fence-sitting, but I disapprove of you flat out asking if there's a miller in the setup. But what really sucked about it was your response to being asked why you even brought that up. By saying "for future reference," you imply you've got confidence in staying alive.

Here you flat out call ashblade scummy, but instead of voting him, you in your next post voted for Empking.. while a wagon for monk was building steam? That I don't get. Nor this.. how can someone be town by reasons of "oh something's going on in another game so they must be town based on that?" That flat out blows me away. The actions of one game should affect that game only, and any attempt to connect one players actions across two active games is misguided. Do you know the alignment of either player in the other game? Even then, do you know the alignment of either player in this game? If no for either one, or both, then using another game to justify a players actions towards any motivation is bad. Plus your justification for that view is flat out misguided.

You're speaking in strong absolutes, accusing what, 3 or 4 people of being scum, and instead of voting them, you're voting for me and empking for asinine reasons. You're sitting on the fence because you're saying X, Y, and Z are scum, but not voting them. The way you word your responses speaks of whole-truths, and you always word them to be able to twist them to your liking upon being questioned.
You've stated indirectly (at least) twice you're confident about staying alive.
I aim to disprove that based on the reasons listed above.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Mute »

In post 220, Zdenek wrote:
In post 218, Mute wrote:
In post 217, Zdenek wrote:Mute, on what issue did I fencesit?

Here, let me show you.
Your second and third posts aren't fence-sitting, but I disapprove of you flat out asking if there's a miller in the setup. But what really sucked about it was your response to being asked why you even brought that up. By saying "for future reference," you imply you've got confidence in staying alive.

It's for future reference for everybody.
You prove my point, that you left yourself able to twist anything you've said to fit any scenario. Tell me, who would benefit from setup speculation of that degree ("Is there a miller?") other than scum? Whose benefit would it be to have that as reference?

Mute wrote:
Here you flat out call ashblade scummy, but instead of voting him, you in your next post voted for Empking.. while a wagon for monk was building steam? That I don't get.

Well, I did vote for Ashblade. I changed my vote because of the tone of Whisker's post saying that he was town - the caps in the wording in particular. I voted Empking because of his pedantry over the RVS business, something that I have seen him do as scum in CYS: A Monument of Sins, and that I think is independently scummy. He responded to my vote, by avoiding the thread, and continues to be scummy.
Yes, right, you vote ashblade.. after sheeping along at post 108 and not providing anything with it. I considered that an RVS vote, but maybe I shouldn't have.

Mute wrote:
Nor this.. how can someone be town by reasons of "oh something's going on in another game so they must be town based on that?" That flat out blows me away. The actions of one game should affect that game only, and any attempt to connect one players actions across two active games is misguided. Do you know the alignment of either player in the other game? Even then, do you know the alignment of either player in this game? If no for either one, or both, then using another game to justify a players actions towards any motivation is bad. Plus your justification for that view is flat out misguided.

Here is an example of me being right about that town-tell: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3325627
I like how you link to a post YOU made in another thread which other people were laughing at / discrediting. If you want to prove a point do it by using someone other than yourself.

Mute wrote:
You're speaking in strong absolutes, accusing what, 3 or 4 people of being scum, and instead of voting them, you're voting for me and empking for asinine reasons. You're sitting on the fence because you're saying X, Y, and Z are scum, but not voting them. The way you word your responses speaks of whole-truths, and you always word them to be able to twist them to your liking upon being questioned.
You've stated indirectly (at least) twice you're confident about staying alive.
I aim to disprove that based on the reasons listed above.

I'm voting for you because I think you are scum making shit up. You voted for me after killjoy wrote a wall and your reason was that I made a fluffy post.
When questioned about it, you failed to answer and responded by brushing the question off with a flippant remark. Then when someone else answered the question for you,monk, you sheeped his response.
(1)
Now when questioned about that, you failed to answer again
.(2) In fact, you've flat out contradicted yourself, by at accusing me of fencesitting, and accusing me of speaking in absolutes and whole-truths.
This last point about me fencesitting by not voting for all my suspects is garbage because I have only one vote.
(3)
*sigh*
(1) I sheeped monk? Okay. It's not that, oh hey, I'm busy with school and my access time is shitty, and that someone else (not just monk) was able to understand my point and you're being stubborn and not accepting it. No, it's that I'm scum because
I
didn't answer you, and instead let
others
answer for me. :roll:
(2) Pot, meet kettle.
(3) LOL. Let me clarify this for you then: You've called how many people scum and NOT voted them, and voted for how many people and justified your vote by calling them scum after the fact? In other words, you'll accuse someone of being scum and not vote them, but vote others and call them scum after voting them. It's almost like you're placing votes and justifying them AFTER you vote them. Odd.

My responses are in bold within your quote.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Mute »

Guys, my access to the computers in the lab got shot to hell, so I'm stuck using my phone until I work something out with my roommate.
Still sticking around though, but I apologoze in advance if I don't post much.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 292, Zdenek wrote:So does anyone have a rationale reason for thinking Mute is town?

I like this post.
You're not saying I'm scummy, but seeking others opinions to, as I will guess, piggy back off of their responses, and formulate a justification from other people for your vote on me.

In post 295, Hiraki wrote:
In post 294, Zdenek wrote:
In post 293, monk wrote:
In post 292, Zdenek wrote:So does anyone have a rationale reason for thinking Mute is town?

He's answered your questions, you're just trying to make it look as if he hasn't

I'm pretty sure that you can't read at this point, and since you're probably town, that's huge shame.
good job with that insult

really. i'm impressed.

In case you missed it, all Zed's been doing lately is insulting people.
How is that town?

In post 310, Zdenek wrote:
In post 309, monk wrote:The fact that you weren't willing to put a vote on Killjoy, says to me that you were trying to set something up without actually acting on it, which to me is a pretty scummy move

What do you think I was trying to set up?

Why are you asking such an asinine question?
Oh that's right because you're fishing for reactions. Silly me.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Mute »

Zed's appeal to emotion / guilt tripping in post 336 is noted.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Mute »

In post 342, Whiskers wrote:
In post 341, Mute wrote:Zed's appeal to emotion / guilt tripping in post 336 is noted.

I missed it, can you be more specific?

Do pardon the shitty formatting, phone ain't the best. I can't even scroll past where he says "anyways I that..."
Basically, the bolded.lines come off as total shit. "If" I flip town; sounds bad to me.
After that, he says no one's given him good enough reason? Zed, you
aren't listening to others to begin with.

Then the last line is total shit. Everyone should worry about consistency, otherwise they look stupid. If not scummy for being wishy-washy.
In post 336, Zdenek wrote:
TK wrote:
I want to learn because I'm willing to listen. If you flip Town, all the information proves better.

This is just dumb.
If I flip town, then all you get to know is that I actually thought it, but that has no bearing on whether what I thought is correct or not.

The Mute case is good
so far no one has given any concrete reason that makes me think otherwise.

Worrying about being consistent with suspicions is something that scum worries about.

The fact that you've been saying that your willing to vote me, while hinting that you think I am town is well documented.

Anyway, I that the scum are in:

Mute
TK
Pseudo

I'm null on Whispersilk and Hiraki, so they'd be my next choices.

I think everyone else is town.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Mute »

I'm withholding my vote until I can reread the thread. Seeing Koopa and Zed's flips will prove useful however.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Mute »

Sorry guys, school work's been ungodly hectic.
mod: please replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”