elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why should I get into a long debate about your case on DGB when I know she is town? There's no point.

This has nothing to do with girl power. I'm not saying she's town because of girl power. I'm saying she's town because she is.

Can you please tell me why you spent so much time concentrating your catch up post on suspecting dead townies? Did you not realize farside is dead town? Like I really don't get why you would spend so much time on attacking her unless you were just trying to look busy.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX, you're either scum or an idiot. Pick.

IS is berating you for "blatant DGB defense."

And now you suck up to him and vote me?

You're scum, my friend.

I choose... watermelons!

Something special about calling someone an idiot and a friend in the same post.

What purpose does highlighting those in green serve here?

Also, if I'm scum if Farside is town AND if one of, and not both, of Umbrage and I are scum.... why are you voting for Umbrage?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

And blahblahblah about adhom, IS. I guess you're mad I called you dense. Do I really have to apologize for that? GOD, I'M SORRY. Seriously, I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's hard to pay this game without ever offending anybody, so let's not go down this road of arguing about what we can and can't say to each other unless somebody really crosses a major line or somebody gets butthurt. It's never my intention to offend anybody, and I think most everybody in this game feels the same. Like honestly, PM shaft.ed if you think I'm being a bitch, and he will tell me and I will listen, because I don't mean it.

My point in saying that you put down everybody in this game was not to go off on an adhom tangent. But I thought it was surprising that you seem to put down every player in the game. Not because you offended my tender sensibilities. It is important to me because it seems like a way of creating doubt between players who are starting to work together as a town, and taking control of us, like you know so much better than us. I found it divisive and scummy. That was my point.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 525, elvis_knits wrote:Why should I get into a long debate about your case on DGB when I know she is town? There's no point.

This has nothing to do with girl power. I'm not saying she's town because of girl power. I'm saying she's town because she is.

Can you please tell me why you spent so much time concentrating your catch up post on suspecting dead townies? Did you not realize farside is dead town? Like I really don't get why you would spend so much time on attacking her unless you were just trying to look busy.

That is a HUGE point! Its mafia, its what we DO!

How do you KNOW anyone is town? Are you claiming cop? Are you claiming mason? You dont even give me reasons to say WHY she is town other than "I told you so"? What the fuck is that?!? Youre throwing all sorts of garbage, GARBAGE at me for calling out DBGScum. Yet I have a case, I have points made, you just have appeal to some sort of insane authority. Are you somehow some sort of special princess now? Are we supposed to bow down to your almighty knowledge that you refuse to share with the rest of the class? You realize thats precisely what DBGScum was trying to throw my way instead and utterly failed at it? So now you get to try it instead?

RIDICULOUS!

Why the hell do you care so much anyways? Cant DBGScum make her own defense? Why does she need to lawyer up behind you Elvis, WHY?

And to show you that I dont duck questions and hide behind others like DBGScum over there, what did you expect me to do while reading day 1? Read ahead? Read the ending of the book first? What would the be point then if my initial reads werent genuine? You seriously think im going to show up here and play armchair mafia and tell you what a bunch of idiots you were on Day 1 and just act like im starting fresh on Day 2? Thats bullshit projecting on me. How am I supposed to catch scum that way?

What would the first thing I would have been attacked with if I didnt read it the way I did? "Oh of COURSE you knew they were town the whole time, uh huh". Besides, its a bullshit scum tactic that you two are playing by highlighting green townies and letting every other name get washed out in the text.

Im laying out all of my cards on the table and they say that DBGScum needs to be hang for being scum. You and DBGScum want to play games and employ all sorts of trickery. You want to play fairy princess and get people to listen to you with nothing to show for it. NOTHING.

So who is the one playing as scum here? Im not hiding anything. What are you hiding Elvis? Are you trying to distract me away from DBGScum? Why Elvis, WHY?

PEDIT: I dont need the apology, no one is butthurt here. What im illustrating is that you and DBGScum are completely avoiding the case made and shrouding it in all sorts of puppetry and sneaky underhanded tactics. This new post of yours is yet another GLARING example.

There are plenty of people that I didnt "put down". There were plenty of people that I didnt even really mention. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM, ELVIS. Why are YOU acting all indignant since none of it applied to YOU in the first place?

"Working together as town", oh thats a laugh. Youre going to tell me that as scum you couldnt manipulate these little kumbaya alliances to your own benefit?

The reads are there on DBGScum, why do you continue to ignore them?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 513, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 504, Internet Stranger wrote:

Players that went after Scooby for making a good attempt to alienate scum: Umbrage, Vollkan
Opportunists: UT, Gurgi, Umbrage (again),
Kison
, Imaginality,
DBG
(again),
pops
(again), lurconis
Conversation Misdirectors:
pops
, Amrun,
DBG

Spinning:
Farside

Farside
coming off as threading water again.

Kison
, lots of hem and hawing, but at least questioning pops.
VP, ugly ugly defense of
DBG
, even if its a joke.
Spyrex, blatant
DBG
defense

Farside
, being Captain Obvious, really helpful.
Farside again
pinging that scumdar.

Great, game derailed, thanks
Farside

Great, there goes
farside

DBG
, oh look opportunistic Umbrage vote to start the day. Great!

Im caught up! yaay! This first one is going to be so easy.
I really wanted to go after
Farside

[DGB] =
Really crappy cases on
Scooby and
pops
Vollkan is looking awful for
pops
Still wants Scooby over bullshit.
>>>I wasnt too sure on
pops
, but meh, the lynch was justified anyways.<<<

...constant bullshit lists (I hate bullshit lists) and now employs the services of Mr Angry White Knight, Poro (I HATE white knights) in an attempt to railroad Umbrage in a late coming OMGUS strategy and no reasoning whatsover.

Vote:
DBG

General question:

When IS's reads suck eggs and he screams for the overdeath of dead townies, while deriding everyone else, while boasting of past success in some other game, is he scum, or is he town? How about when he himself declares the pops lynch justified, while railing against other players that thought the same?

In post 514, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 506, SpyreX wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Image

Unvote, Vote: DGB

SpyreX, you're either scum or an idiot. Pick.

IS is berating you for "blatant DGB defense."

And now you suck up to him and vote me?

You're scum, my friend.

In post 515, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 466, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Umbrage wrote:SpyreX has been accepted into the Cool Club.

Aw krap, so you're not SpyreX's buddy.

1 out of 2 ain't bad.

One of Umbrage and SpyreX is scum. Not both.

HOLY SHIT.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE FRANTIC REACTION.

In post 525, elvis_knits wrote:Why should I get into a long debate about your case on DGB when I know she is town? There's no point.

lol
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Umbrage »

OK, challenge time. I bet you can't do this one.

NAME ONE NON-META REASON WHY DGB IS NOT SCUM.

Anybody can rise to the challenge. C'mon people. Make me eat my words. Wipe that smug smile off my face. You know you want to!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

what the fuck are you talking about?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Because when challenged DGB has reasons. You do not.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Amrun »

#529 is in la la land.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

In post 532, Porochaz wrote:Because when challenged DGB has reasons. You do not.

...reasons?!? Where?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Lick my bag Vote Count
Umbrage
(3) Porochaz, DrippingGoofball, scooby

DrippingGoofball
(2) Internet Stranger, SpyreX
Untrod Tripod
(2) VP Baltar
scooby
(1) Umbrage
Lurconis
(1) Amrun
Lord Gurgi
(1) Lurconis
Internet Stranger
(1) elvis_knits

Not Voting: MrBuddyLee, Untrod Tripod, Medicated Lain, vollkan, Lord Gurgi, imaginality, Mist Beauty, Mysterio

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch or 9 to No Lynch
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 503, DrippingGoofball wrote:Because of this post:

In post 125, Lord Gurgi wrote:People. I was high and drunk when I voted for Farside. My initial post was my first post. At this point I'm asking about theory. I don't see why early meta reads should be any less legitimate than other early reads. Isn't meta most useful when you have the least information from other sources?

I also feel that MBL is scum. He has 24 hours to make a good impression.

Admittedly its not much, and I wanted more but its more than Umbrage who's standard response to attack is lol.

Queue that not annoying at all response...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

imaginality
Internet Stranger
MrBuddyLee
Mysterio
vollkan
Untrod Tripod
Medicated Lain
Lurconis
Mist Beauty

People I miss.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Amrun »

MBL

YOU'RE MAKING KITTIES CRY

I WAS SO EXCITED TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME WITH YOU

PLEASE POST
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 am

In post 537, Porochaz wrote:imaginality
Internet Stranger
MrBuddyLee
Mysterio
vollkan
Untrod Tripod
Medicated Lain
Lurconis
Mist Beauty

People I miss.

I demand to be taken off this list. In other news, I still dont know what youre trying to say, Poro.
Show

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

lol @ IS... could you have made a bigger wall?

IS wrote:And to show you that I dont duck questions and hide behind others like DBGScum over there, what did you expect me to do while reading day 1? Read ahead? Read the ending of the book first? What would the be point then if my initial reads werent genuine? You seriously think im going to show up here and play armchair mafia and tell you what a bunch of idiots you were on Day 1 and just act like im starting fresh on Day 2? Thats bullshit projecting on me. How am I supposed to catch scum that way?

You seriously didn't read the flips before reading the thread? How can you possibly do that? I know I can't.

To answer your question, what I expected you to do in your reread is help us find scum. Reading through D1 and spending time calling dead townies scum is not helping us find scum. Besides just curiosity, this is why I would expect you to read the flips and act accordingly. Otherwise, your reread is full of unhelpful garbage.

On the subject of DGB, please throw more of a fit and fish for my information a little harder.

I am perfectly serious about DGB, and I will tell everyone why right now but it does involve night actions and some role information, more hers than mine. I kind of like the idea of fucking with scum and making them wonder how important it is to try to kill one or both of us. However, I am not totally against telling it either. I resent that IS is throwing a tantrum though and demanding it instead of talking to me reasonably, so I'm sticking out my tongue.
Talk nerdy to me.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 532, Porochaz wrote:Because when challenged DGB has reasons. You do not.

Contribute something useful to this game, and maybe I'll listen to you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

you first
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

PORK SWORDS
Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

Actually don't I just dont care anymore. I'll continue to contribute and provide reasoning and play the game.. You go on and continue being a stubborn ass and throw strops and just continue being a petulant child.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 am

In post 540, elvis_knits wrote:lol @ IS... could you have made a bigger wall?

IS wrote:And to show you that I dont duck questions and hide behind others like DBGScum over there, what did you expect me to do while reading day 1? Read ahead? Read the ending of the book first? What would the be point then if my initial reads werent genuine? You seriously think im going to show up here and play armchair mafia and tell you what a bunch of idiots you were on Day 1 and just act like im starting fresh on Day 2? Thats bullshit projecting on me. How am I supposed to catch scum that way?

You seriously didn't read the flips before reading the thread? How can you possibly do that? I know I can't.

To answer your question, what I expected you to do in your reread is help us find scum. Reading through D1 and spending time calling dead townies scum is not helping us find scum. Besides just curiosity, this is why I would expect you to read the flips and act accordingly. Otherwise, your reread is full of unhelpful garbage.

On the subject of DGB, please throw more of a fit and fish for my information a little harder.

I am perfectly serious about DGB, and I will tell everyone why right now but it does involve night actions and some role information, more hers than mine. I kind of like the idea of fucking with scum and making them wonder how important it is to try to kill one or both of us. However, I am not totally against telling it either. I resent that IS is throwing a tantrum though and demanding it instead of talking to me reasonably, so I'm sticking out my tongue.

Sorry princess, you cant expect me to "go fish" and play your little games just because its amusing to your cutesy friends in fairyland. You want me to lay off DBGScum, you want me to change what I believe, then YOU need to lay out the god damn evidence. YOU need to lay out some rock solid points instead of expecting me to get all googly eyed at you everytime you post.

I made a case of why DBG is scum, now you make yours why shes not.
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 543, elvis_knits wrote:PORK SWORDS

No, Prozac. This is the correct solution.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

God IS, it didn't have to go down like this. You could have just been like "hey I don't buy it until you give up the info" instead of throwing tantrums that drip with disdain.

Last night I received a message from the mod telling me that I had been on a blind date last night and my date offered me an omelet. Mod asked me if I would eat the omelette.

I thought, omelet? DGB had been saying stuff about omelets. So went and googled "omelet kids in the hall" and came up with The Chicken Lady character and sketches (there is one where she has a blind date and feeds him an omelet from eggs she lays herself). The Chicken Lady is this half-human, half-chicken lady who is extremely horny and trying to find love. I figured that DGB was my blind date and her role is The Chicken Lady. I mean, all yesterday she was looking for strapping young men and talking about omelets. I don't know for sure that it's her, but... come on.

I wasn't sure if I should eat the omelet (like what if it's poisoned?), but I was reasonably sure it was DGB and she was town, so I decided to eat it. I was curious. Mod sent me a message telling me that the eggs were fresh etc, but otherwise nothing happened to me.

So DGB is The Chicken Lady and she is looking for love. She sends people omelets at night which do nothing. I can attest to that. It's possible she's trying to find another character. I don't know, but I have seen that in other shaft.ed games, so I think it's possible.

I cannot imagine that this is a scum role. Her night action is sending omelets, which do nothing.
Talk nerdy to me.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Amrun »

IS, that was totally unnecessary.

Rolefish was bad.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 544, Porochaz wrote:Actually don't I just dont care anymore. I'll continue to contribute and provide reasoning and play the game.. You go on and continue being a stubborn ass and throw strops and just continue being a petulant child.

Can't... resist...

ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

I didn't want to fuck up this game by quoting my own wall, but I'm running out of options here.

In post 269, Umbrage wrote:Ugh. Game's getting hard to read. :(

So... Amrun is town. I can read her like a book. Don't ask how, I just... get her.

After a bit of ISO, I can say with conviction that DGB is scum. A risky claim, but hear me out.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:People. I was high and drunk when I voted for Farside. My initial post was my first post. At this point I'm asking about theory. I don't see why early meta reads should be any less legitimate than other early reads. Isn't meta most useful when you have the least information from other sources?

OK, so Lord Gurgi is scum.

DrippingGoofball wrote:Scooby's scumtells are pretty bad, and his division into groups not considering that I'm actually serious, but that doesn't make him Lord Gurgi's buddy.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
imaginality wrote:scooby 142: "scum want to look active in the breaking point" -
I think this is projection
on scooby's part: he's scum and wants to look active, and he's projecting that logic onto everyone else.
scooby 148: "Prove this. Now." This is very much a gut hunch, but that abrupt response sounds to me like it could come from scum happy to have found something they can legitimately challenge someone about.

This sort of argument is like a siren's song to me.

VOTE: Scooby

Just to recap:

a) Gurgi is scum.
b) Scooby may or may not be Gurgi's buddy.
c) Sheep onto Scooby's wagon.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
imaginality wrote:@scooby: why is SpyreX scum (as you stated in 142)? And, if you felt so strongly enough to state it as baldly as that, why didn't you vote him instead of pops?

FOS buddy, vote townie?

So, now SpyreX is scooby's buddy?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, Vote: EK

I think I was correct in my RVS vote actually. He did claim to be high when he made the vote. EK not reading back over that interaction at this point to double check herself makes me suspicious.

Hello scum. Your buddy, Lord Gurgi, forgot that "RL excuses" are planet-sized scum tells. You should bus him.

AND VP Baltar is Lord Gurgi's buddy?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Umbrage wrote:I'm not seeing a scum motive for Gurgi to launch an attack on farside so early and then try and back out of it.

Maybe his distancing attempt backfired when a wagon was created out of it.

Distancing implies scumbuddies.

OK, so to be clear, Gurgi is scum with farside and VP Baltar, while scooby is scum with SpyreX. Got it?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scooby wrote:That was longer that it should be but could have been more.

Amrun wrote:Okay pops wagon is go now right?

scooby, can you tell me your mafia experience, please?

I have played mafia before.

CLAIM STALL

HAMMER PLEASE

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Lord Gurgi

These two posts were right after each other in the ISO. Yeah.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
unvote
Now DGB forced a claim even though no one declared intent to hammer <_< yell at her, not me.

Since when do you need an intent to hammer when at L-1 for claiming? YOU ARE WITHIN IDIOT-QUICKHAMMERING RANGE.

In other words, pops is scum.

But is he on Gurgi's team or scooby's team?

DrippingGoofball wrote:Scooby might still be scum. His lack of contribution post wagon-dissolution is unsettling.

MIGHT be scum? You were just screaming for his lynch! Now you feel he's 'unsettling'?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
KIDS IN THE HALL

DrippingGoofball
elvis_knits

CANDIDATES FOR STEADY BOYFRIEND

Mysterio
Kison

WORMS AND BUGS AND GRIT

imaginality
SpyreX > scum if farside isn't.
Porochaz
Umbrage
Internet Stranger
MrBuddyLee
Untrod Tripod
Medicated Lain
Lurconis
Mist Beauty
Amrun

ALTERNATE WINCON

farside22

IFFY

scooby
VP Baltar > needs to win heart back.

OMELET-EATING SCUM

popsofctown
Lord Gurgi
vollkan

What happened to SpyreX? And how did vollkan get into the picture?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
vollkan wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
unvote
I don't watch L- counts very closely. Sorry.

Now DGB forced a claim even though no one declared intent to hammer <_< yell at her, not me.

lynch this scumbag now. gets a vanilla claim and suddenly the lynch is no good anymore? YOU MAY AS WELL CLAIM SCUM NOW.

Scumpoints time.
VPB+5
Vote: VPB

Your argument here entirely ignores what pops said entirely and strawmans him to be saying "because scooby claimed vanilla, we shouldn't lynch him". That's very different from what it appears pops was doing, namely backing away from a rushed claim.

But since it was not a rushed claim, and since pops is scum, your VPB vote puts you in the pops-buddy category.

This is the only post she made on vollkan. So why does he rate in higher scumminess than scooby, who YOU TRIED TO LYNCH?

Now, I've never played with DGB before, is this standard for her? Because it looks scummy as hell to me. She's willing to get a lynch on anybody, and cries 'buddying' at every opportunity. And as funny as the 'seeking boyfriend' thing was, she's been dragging it out for a while now, and I'm wondering if she's using it as a distraction from her play.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

PEDIT: IRONNNNNNNNNNNNY!!!!!!!! (cookie if you know that sketch)

READ THAT.

THEN TELL ME WHY DGB IS TOWN.

PEDIT: Chicken Lady doesn't sound like a town role to me. She's a crazy stalker. I mean, you're trying to confirm her based on flavour (no pun intended) in a bastard game. In the face of the literal wall of evidence against her, I'm not convinced.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”