Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I actually love walls. From the eye contact and the blushing, I'd say the feeling is mutual.

But, you know,
coherent
walls.
Yeah, maybe don't post when you're tired.

..but don't be tired too often.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 1.1

Meransiel was getting bored of the erratic bunch. But he had a couple thousand years left to live, so he wasn't really wasting much time on this.

Monk - Empking (1)
Ashblade - Friend, monk,
Zdenek
(3)
Koopa
- Killjoy, Whiskers (2)
Friend - whispersilk (1)
Whispersilk - Ashblade, Hiraki (2)

Not voting:
Koopa
, Mute, Pseudonymous (3)

In post 115, Zdenek wrote:Is there a miller in the game?

Why ask?
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Meransiel »

Guys, by the way. I will prod players only by request.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Yeah, I think you're town too. Mainly because you didn't vote for me after a couple of other people did. It would have been a great opportunity for scum to jump on the wagon. Sorry if I came on a bit strong. I can be pretty aggressive when town.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Empking »

Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 am

Post by whispersilk »

UNVOTE: Friend
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 97, whispersilk wrote:You'd clearly buy anything.

Picking up on little things and seeing where they take you does not = flustered. Friend blatantly changed the entire tone of monk's post. Hell if I know if monk is scum. What I do know is that Friend voted for monk using the reasoning that monk's tone was a nervous one when he claimed it was all a plan. It wasn't. Friend changed the tone and wording of monk's post to support his reasoning. End of story.

Oh wait, Empking still hasn't answered my question. :neutral:

Kudo's to the scum who have been bold enough to jump on my wagon thus far.

You say that the scum are joining your wagon but at least two of the three seem to want to try pushing something, at least they seem to say more than my wagon which is FOLLOW FRIEND.

In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Now, ashblade, though...he's probably not.

This post feels so forced, so trying to look like you're town and doing something helpful. Making a bogus connection when I highly doubt that whisper/monk are scum together - no scum would buddy THAT hard.
Every one of those thoughts came by me at one point or another, and I've seen people buddy that bad before, granted it's usually on another site. I'll give to you that I probably was overeager at that point to make connections, especially since I want to find the feeling of someone where my gut burns telling me they are town or scum.

Also poking whispers harder gives me better reads in the long run, especially early when I don't have enough information to get reads to the point where I like them. I hate meta but see here.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=16416

where I die night 1 thanks to suspecting the SK, most of that where I got my reads from what I like to call 'poking'. I would have tried to push for his lynch day 2 so it was a good move.

His second post, this:

is even fluffier. No solid reads; just "slight town" and NO scumreads. Just votes whisper for basically the thing he saw when he hit submit. He's staying on the surface and not doing anything hard-hitting, which is something scum love to do. I made a whole case against scum in LYLO in a recently-completed newbie game for the same reason and pulled out the win for town.

So this wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Monk
VOTE: Ashblade

I didn't have many reads at the time of that post, and I poked a bit while joking around since that was my second post and my first one was to rvs TK. If you're really wanting to see reads currently I've got them up but again I am still working on them, since I'm meh at reading anyone day 1. Yeah it was fluffy but I wasn't sitting on my ass trying to throw out fluff fluff fluff.

In post 102, monk wrote:UNVOTE: Empking
He's town

I don't see the flailing from silk. However I do agree with Friend's analysis of Ash's posting. skimming is not cool

VOTE: Ashblade

Skimming? Where did I skim?

Although I'm going to assume you think coasting because that would actually tie in with Friend's case, which if you read this you can see what I mean.
In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

And then we have a sheep vote, which is later added on by him wondering why whispers is town the person I was voting for.

In post 119, Whiskers wrote:Friend thinks she's flail-town. She's a new account (new player? maybe.) and I can kind of see that.

whispers has in fact played more games on this site than me by just a quick sweep of her posts, so frankly I'm skeptical about that.

In post 124, Thirdkoopa wrote:
Pseudo - Scummy/Fencesitting

Called it. Fencesitting is one of TK's top pet peeves. Unfortunately this isn't helping much at all and TK probably needs to be poked with a stick to give us his good information.

STOP BEING LAZY TK. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU.

In post 129, Empking wrote:Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.

I know right?

Still developing my reads but I suppose I can give this...

Emp - Townish
Hiraki - Town
Friend - Slight Town
monk - Slight Scum as of last posts, needs more pressure.
Zdenek - Headache in the making, also slight scum not giving info.
Whiskers - I'm fluctuating right now between slight town and slight scum.
whispers - slight scum, need to get a better read.
Pseudo - Fencesitter
TK - Null and Lazy

and I need more on Mute and Killjoy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: monk

The trap thing has passed and his latest posts don't make me feel at ease. This vote represents said feeling.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

Vote: goddamnit

imma sheep ashblade here. Eh defends and attacks and doesn't afraid of anything.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

Whiskers wrote:
Don't have a reason to think you're scum but you say some weird shit that is not make a sense. You accidentally the WHOLE ENGLISH language. Is that bad?
que esta que ingles tu hables de?

Yeah so I'm not moving.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Zdenek »

So Ashblade's motivations aren't townie in the least. Just look at his reads and notice that he doesn't say what he thinks about TK and Pseudo, two people actually guilty of reasonable scum tells (laziness and fencesitting), and decided to put a pressure vote on Monk.

Lynch him now please.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Friend »

You say you're giving reads, ashblade, but all your reads are still "slight." You're still avoiding taking a solid stance on basically anything, including the person you're currently voting for, monk.

What about his latest posts don't make you feel "at ease?"

Do you find it scummy that Whiskers is sheeping you?
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 135, Friend wrote:You say you're giving reads, ashblade, but all your reads are still "slight." You're still avoiding taking a solid stance on basically anything, including the person you're currently voting for, monk.

What about his latest posts don't make you feel "at ease?"

Do you find it scummy that Whiskers is sheeping you?

I don't have enough to make a stand on everyone which is why most of everything is slight. The last time I took a significant stand on someone it was a quickhammer and I was wrong. I'm not going to force myself to say that someone is totally scum or town until I actually feel that like with you and Hiraki. TK needs to post more since I haven't actually played with him either to get a read and his last post disappointed me.

I don't feel at ease because I feel he's done nothing to really remove the suspicion he had in the first place which was basically done by everyone else and not him. I mean yes a bunch of us passed him off because he was 'a newbie playing a derpy trap' but it wasn't from his posts that we passed it off I feel, or at least most of us besides Hiraki.

In other words he's not the person defending himself, it's everyone else and he was able to skirt completely by with distractions.

I found the post he made amusing joining me but I don't exactly know why he's sheeping me in the first place, especially since I don't have anyone I'm saying should be hanged with bloody murder yet. Especially when it's more Empking's logic that I want to expand on, so yes.

In post 134, Zdenek wrote:So Ashblade's motivations aren't townie in the least. Just look at his reads and notice that he doesn't say what he thinks about TK and Pseudo, two people actually guilty of reasonable scum tells (laziness and fencesitting), and decided to put a pressure vote on Monk.

Lynch him now please.

In post 129, Empking wrote:Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by monk »

In post 132, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: goddamnit

imma sheep ashblade here. Eh defends and attacks and doesn't afraid of anything.

More like, I'll sheep ashblade because monk is still pissing me off in [REDACTED]
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yeah, but ashblade doesn't look scummy. Ashblade is Not Scum.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by monk »

In post 138, Whiskers wrote:Yeah, but ashblade doesn't look scummy. Ashblade is Not Scum.

My point is that you are letting an ongoing game affect your play in this game, which is both anti-town and probably going against your win condition.
Modding:
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 138, Whiskers wrote:Yeah, but ashblade doesn't look scummy. Ashblade is Not Scum.

Okay
Unvote
Vote Empking
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

That's true, but you're making me RAAAAAAAGE and I can't do anything about it.

Anyway,
UnvoFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UNVOTE: monk
If you're scummy later I will not hesitate to lynch you. I guess that goes without saying...
In post 133, Hiraki wrote:
Whiskers wrote:
Don't have a reason to think you're scum but you say some weird shit that is not make a sense. You accidentally the WHOLE ENGLISH language. Is that bad?
que esta que ingles tu hables de?

Yeah so I'm not moving.

Wtf does this mean?! Moving from what? ????????????????????? What the hell? Do you english?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Friend »

Wait, wait, wait. Ash posts a wall and you start getting all "Ash is town" on us, Whiskers?

What about Ash is town?
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by monk »

So, ash why are you attacking me rather than the one who first brought up the case on you, think I'm just mindlessly sheeping?
Modding:
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 142, Friend wrote:Wait, wait, wait. Ash posts a wall and you start getting all "Ash is town" on us, Whiskers?

What about Ash is town?

When did ash do a wall? I started isoing him with the intent to find scummy stuff to lynch, but Ash has probvided content on EVERY post so far. (up to the point where I stopped, at least).
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by monk »

How is content, as an abstract idea in anyway a town tell? Surely what matters is the intent of the content
Modding:
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I suppose... Maybe I'm just sick of lurkers.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

Whiskers wrote:
I started isoing him with the intent to find scummy stuff to lynch, but Ash has probvided content on EVERY post so far.

Silly me for thinking that you had a real reason.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:57 am

Post by monk »

In post 147, Zdenek wrote:
Whiskers wrote:
I started isoing him with the intent to find scummy stuff to lynch, but Ash has probvided content on EVERY post so far.

So what are you going to do with this information?
Modding:
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 148, monk wrote:
In post 147, Zdenek wrote:
Whiskers wrote:

So what are you going to do with this information?

Keep it in mind.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”