Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

uuuuugh

unvote, vote llama
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Llamarble »

RD, I hope you realize your company on this wagon is obvscum hiphop, obvbuddy WV, and OMGDERPFACEXTREME Thomith.

In post 1798, Rainbowdash wrote:Ok.
I am not willing to say that hiphop is obviously town. Infact I still have serious doubts regarding that pony, BUT if he is town, him being alive essentially ends the game for scum.

WTF is this. WTF.
YOU KNOW there isn't BG + oddvig + IC + watcher + evenJK.
That would be PRETTY RIDICULOUS.
So EB & hiphop are ALREADY 1v1.
A few days from now, or maybe even TONIGHT, RD will turn up dead, and hiphop will say WELL GOLLY I GOT ROLEBLOCKED.
Who do you lynch? OF WHAT BENEFIT WAS LEAVING HIPHOP SCUM (OR HIPHOP TOWN) ALIVE?

AND YES I HAVE HAD A LOT OF DIFFERENT IDEAS AND DONE :A LOT: OF READING. BECAUSE I'M TOWN.
YOU KNOW I COULD DO MUCH, MUCH LESS WORK AND NOT GET LYNCHED.
I COULD LYNCH ONE OF THE FIRST 3 GUYS I RAN UP INSTEAD OF THINKING MORE AND MOVING ONTO ANOTHER WAGON.

ALSO HIPHOP IS OBVSCUM AND I WILL GO AHEAD AND DEMONSTRATE THIS NOW BECAUSE YOU SUDDENLY WENT FULL RETARD.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I really dislike post day one.

Reallllllllly do.

HOW ABOUT I CHANGE MY MIND FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME

unvote

I need to reread this game but I really don't want to.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

This game. Making me feel like that for the last week or so now.

vote hiphop

If this is a scum flip WV is getting blocked unless EB says otherwise, since that pony is most likely to get mislynched down the road if they are town.

This day just needs, for lack of a better word, closure.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

fuck this shit I'm not voting again till it's a hammer
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

WHY HIPHOP DIES:
1. I was towntown in hiphop's book until I decided to lynch him and had a couple votes on me and am pretty much the only person other than him who might get lynched.
Then suddenly FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT LEADERSHIP BEING A TOWNTELL LLAMA'S A HIJACKER.

2. Tunneling Thomith the entire game. In general hiphop's reads do not show the characteristic flux of townie-trying-to-solve-game reads.
HE HAS HAD HIS VOTE ON THOMITH LITERALLY THE ENTIRE GAME WITH A BRIEF UNVOTE AT SOME POINT.
People just get put into buckets and he makes cases why they go in those buckets as opposed to trying to readjust who goes in which bucket based on new knowledge.
His interaction with Thomith is more about arguing with thomith and not very I have interesting insight: Thomith's posts reveal scum motivation in manner X.
In general, his posting is a lot of pokes and not a lot of I AM PURSUING NEW LEADS at all.

Scum killed Beck, who RD explicitly found somewhat scummy and consequently would never bodyguard.
Also not killing RD leaves both halves of the "1v1" between RD / EB alive to try and lynch each other and conveniently not lynch hiphop yet.
And he did not catch any mafia action watching, which also slightly reduces the odds he's town.

Random thing:
In post 73, hiphop wrote:Your right, I am done arguing with you. There is no use arguing with scum, when people ought to see it by now.

What is this doing on page 3?? I'm done arguing with you you're scum doesn't set in until reads are pretty settled. And then he argues with Thomith for the rest of the game anyway.

I'm sure there's much much more good stuff and I'll go find it and trot it out if people need more motivation.
Points 1 and 2 should probably be sufficient on their own though. Especially 2. Hiphop and Weirdvoigts are the players I see the least gamesolving effort from. I read based off who is trying to figure the game out (which may be why I'm awful at catching serial killers & multiscums who are trying to find other scums).
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

WHY HIPHOP DIES:
1. I was towntown in hiphop's book until I decided to lynch him and had a couple votes on me and am pretty much the only person other than him who might get lynched.
Then suddenly FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT LEADERSHIP BEING A TOWNTELL LLAMA'S A HIJACKER.

2. Tunneling Thomith the entire game. In general hiphop's reads do not show the characteristic flux of townie-trying-to-solve-game reads.
HE HAS HAD HIS VOTE ON THOMITH LITERALLY THE ENTIRE GAME WITH A BRIEF UNVOTE AT SOME POINT.
People just get put into buckets and he makes cases why they go in those buckets as opposed to trying to readjust who goes in which bucket based on new knowledge.
His interaction with Thomith is more about arguing with thomith and not very I have interesting insight: Thomith's posts reveal scum motivation in manner X.
In general, his posting is a lot of pokes and not a lot of I AM PURSUING NEW LEADS at all.

Scum killed Beck, who RD explicitly found somewhat scummy and consequently would never bodyguard.
Also not killing RD leaves both halves of the "1v1" between RD / EB alive to try and lynch each other and conveniently not lynch hiphop yet.
And he did not catch any mafia action watching, which also slightly reduces the odds he's town.

Random thing:
In post 73, hiphop wrote:Your right, I am done arguing with you. There is no use arguing with scum, when people ought to see it by now.

What is this doing on page 3?? I'm done arguing with you you're scum doesn't set in until reads are pretty settled. And then he argues with Thomith for the rest of the game anyway.

I'm sure there's much much more good stuff and I'll go find it and trot it out if people need more motivation.
Points 1 and 2 should probably be sufficient on their own though. Especially 2. Hiphop and Weirdvoigts are the players I see the least gamesolving effort from. I read based off who is trying to figure the game out (which may be why I'm awful at catching serial killers & multiscums who are trying to find other scums).
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Neruz »

Oh fine lets lynch hiphop already. Jesus.

VOTE: hiphop
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

VOTE: hiphop
A hydra of bad and worse. Let's see how this turns out.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

It's a bad sign when you have to quickvote (I don't know if it's a hammer or not) as town on Day 2. Also, I will be
V/LA
until Sunday afternoon. Don't know if Alex will post or not.

In post 1723, Banshee wrote:
In post 1721, weirdvoigts wrote:
In post 1660, Banshee wrote:Llamarble - I don't know. I was pretty sure he was scum earlier.
Then he started arguing with me in a way I definitely associate with town.
I dunno. I'm going to put this at null. I don't like the sudden recent backhanded suspicion at Rainbow given his past play; that, to me, is the scummiest thing he's done lately since the reasoning he gave was reasoning that should have existed throughout the game, not just suddenly when he decided to bring it up.

Could you please expand on this?

Sure, I think so. I can't really make a lengthy post right now because I'm writing to a deadline, so if you need more it will need to wait til tomorrow.

I was pretty aggressive in attacking Llamarble and I argued with him pretty harshly. In my experience, scum tend to back down and become more conciliatory when someone attacks them because they're concerned about how they look to others. Llamarble didn't do that. I started with thinking Llamarble was obvscum, OBVIOUSLY. His responses to me made me reconsider that. His responses didn't change even when I pressured him just about as hard as I'm capable of.

I can get the quotes and things tomorrow if you still need and want them. Let me know.

That's OK, I get what you're saying.

In post 1749, Neruz wrote:I forget, why are we just letting Ellibereth run around making posts like 1744 without any scrutiny?

Because he's obvtown.

In post 1757, Banshee wrote:@weirdvoigts:

Why did you not address the case made against Neruz at all and instead put up a countercase of your own without giving any indication you were aware of the Neruz case, which I believe was the main thing going on at the time you were reading over the game and posting?

This omission seems very odd to me. Was it deliberate?

Well, obviously I deliberately posted about other stuff...but I didn't have any particular reason to avoid it. Neruz looked pretty town to me earlier, but Llama's case does make sense. It just doesn't fit with my 2 scumreads.

-bvoigt
A hydra of bad and worse. Let's see how this turns out.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Thomith »

@llama it is more of a scumtell from hiphop for posting the quote on page 3 but how does this make ME scum?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Llamarble »

Implo + RD + Me + WV + Neruz + Banshee = 6
That was a lynch.
I think it was a good one, but I am a little worried that Thomith is the only viable off-wagon-buddy.
Hopefully WV or Neruz this-is-hopeless-bussed.
We'll see soon.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Thomith »

Something to hide llama? Why haven't you even stated why i am the "buddy"? How do we know that if hiphop is scum you aren't bussing?

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Llamarble »

I mean, if I bussed hiphop then town did something good today, so I don't see why that's something to worry about right now.
I'll make a case on you eventually if I decide I want to lynch you.
Until then you're probably better off spending your time trying to read people than constantly asking people to clarify things.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Thomith »

i am reading people, for instance you are obviously scum as you obviously have something to hide.

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Neruz »

All i can really say is that if hiphop doesn't flip scum and i survive to tomorrow i am going to be very disappointed with some of you. Especially the ponies.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith:

What's your impression of hiphop? Do you think he's likely to flip scum or town?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Thomith »

i am unsure, before the evidence i would think town but now i really don't know, if i had to make a choice i would say town as the person who posted the evidence (as far as i'm aware) is hiding things anyway so i doubt hiphop will flip scum as i dont see why town would scumhunt but keep back information.

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm pretty sure most of the information you want is already in my ISO.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Llamarble »

Haha, I just ISOed myself and I never actually did make a case against you.
Whatever, as I've said before I'll do so if I actually end up wanting to lynch you.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Thomith »

I want you to explain why i am scum with hiphop and i want that information now, i don't give a crap if you post a case on me personally or not, i can't defend myself against your accusation if i have nothing to defend myself against.

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well, you're the only person not voting him who isn't pretty clearly town (or not scum with him in EB's case).
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith:

If you believe that hiphop will flip town, then by definition you could not be scum with hiphop because hiphop would not be scum. Therefore the case would be pointless and moot and you shouldn't care about it anyway. If hiphop did flip scum, then your insistence on justification for Llamarble calling you a likely scumbuddy for hiphop looks like you're trying to defend against what you know to be hiphop's eventual flip.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Thomith »

I care about it because i can prove it is a load of rubbish before the lynch meaning we may keep hiphop town alive, if hiphop does flip scum then llama is still in no way any way near cleared town as it could be a bus as previously stated, just want to put that out there.

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Llamarble »

Hiphop already has 6 votes on him. He has been lynched. We await mod-confirmation, but I think I counted right.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”