Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

Umbrage, I know your frustrated but could you tone it down a little, some of the stuff in 644 was unnecessary.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 647, elvis_knits wrote:What are you even going on about now, Umbrage?

Who are you saying is one of the most renowned scum hunters on the site? YOU?

ROFL

I didn't particularly care that you were attacking her. You were one person, and your attack seemed like a lot of speculation. Scooby also didn't like DGB as I recall, but I don't think he voted her. Two people suspecting her, but it wasn't going anywhere. When IS came on and was like "this vote isn't changing" and he wouldn't listen to me and was posting walls, I began to think that it was going to waste a lot of our time given that now there were three people who really disliked dgb. So I gave the info that I have, that I think should make people reasonably sure she's town.

That's what happened. I don't understand why that seems strange to you.

You're attacking me one the one had for not telling my info sooner, and on the other hand for telling it too soon. Which is it, Umbrage? Did I tell it too soon or not soon enough?

No, IS.

If you didn't care that she was being attacked, try and why confirm her?

What seems strange is that you say you believed DGB was confirmed town.

So either you knew there was confirmed town and you didn't tell us, or you were lying about the omelette.

Either way, you're scum.

In post 649, VP Baltar wrote:We could just lynch scumbrage and then we wouldn't have to listen to this.

I wish.

In post 650, Porochaz wrote:Umbrage, I know your frustrated but could you tone it down a little, some of the stuff in 644 was unnecessary.

No, you had your shot. Now it's time for me to act like a gigantic asshole.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am

Post by VP Baltar »

The gaping whole in your argument is that you wouldn't out someone's role this early just to confirm them as town. Any player worth their salt would wait until a time when it would have more of an impact on the state of the game, such as protecting another power role or heading toward lylo. Your entire argument that EK is scum for that is so derp I can't believe you legitimately think that.

Everyone needs to sack up and start voting to lynch Umbrage.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Umbrage »

So then why would she pick that time to out DGB? Actually, no, I want to hear it from EK: WHY DID YOU REVEAL THE OMELETTE WHEN YOU DID?

VPB, don't be stupid, this is my town play. I'm not an idiot, I don't pull shit like this as scum, only as town.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Umbrage wrote:If you didn't care that she was being attacked, try and why confirm her?

I didn't care when you did it. I cared when IS did it, and I knew you and scooby were waiting in the wings. It reached critical mass.

Does this really not make sense to you?

Do you expect a cop to come out with an innocent investigation first thing in the morning? Or do you expect him to keep it to himself until he thinks it's necessary to reveal??

I would expect the second, and that's what I did. Even if you think something different, how can it not make sense to you? Can't you see this reasoning?

Umbrage wrote:What seems strange is that you say you believed DGB was confirmed town.

So either you knew there was confirmed town and you didn't tell us, or you were lying about the omelette.

Either way, you're scum.

AGAIN, DO YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO CLAIM ALL THEIR INFO RIGHT AWAY, OR DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE MORE NORMAL TO WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING BECOMES AN ISSUE TO CLAIM INFO?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 653, Umbrage wrote:EK: WHY DID YOU REVEAL THE OMELETTE WHEN YOU DID?

AS I'VE BEEN FUCKING TELLING YOU FOR POSTS AND POSTS, I REVEALED IT WHEN I DID BECAUSE IS WAS POSTING WALLS AND SAYING HE WOULDN'T VOTE ANOTHER PLAYER, AND I KNEW YOU AND SCOOBY ALSO SUSPECTED HER. AT THAT POINT, IT SEEMED TO ME THAT DGB WAS GOING TO BECOME THE FOCUS OF THE GAME AND MAIN ISSUE, SO I CLAIMED MY INFO TO PREVENT THAT.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

She still is the focus and the main issue of the game though. I also notice how she is hiding in the shadows and letting EK do all of her dirty work. I think she is scum, I just dont have any evidence with the exception of her general actions. But everyone is all enamored with her and wont lynch her.

Vollkan also has scumworthy traits. Im willing to compromise with a Vollkan lynch unless Umbrage can make more compelling arguments against DBG.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

EK made a poor decision as to outing the info. whoopdiedo. that doesn't make her scum.

umbrage wrote:VPB, don't be stupid, this is my town play. I'm not an idiot, I don't pull shit like this as scum, only as town.

So you're saying you're aware of your own meta, but you'd never do it as scum, implying you are obvious with your meta differences. This is me not buying a word of what you're saying.
YOUR AD HERE

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 656, Internet Stranger wrote:She still is the focus and the main issue of the game though.

I know.

/wrists
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 am

Hey VP, how come you dont have at least an opinion of Vollkan? You may get more Umbrage voters if you at least told us what you think about Vollkan.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 659, Internet Stranger wrote:Hey VP, how come you dont have at least an opinion of Vollkan? You may get more Umbrage voters if you at least told us what you think about Vollkan.

read my posts and you just may be able to suss that one out there champ. been pretty clear on my vollkan stance.
YOUR AD HERE

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

Post by scooby »

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:OK, I'm going to see what being calm gets me.

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:I'm assuming here that DGB's role is some sort of friendly neighbour role. Even if that's not the case, it's what EK claims to believe.

Why would you assume that? When did EK claimed it did that?

EK's actions don't add up. If, upon receiving the omelette, she thought it meant DGB was confirmed town, the first logical thing she would do is tell us about it.

Er, she did?
I disagree that the egg means she is confirmed town but I can see why Elvis could think that AT THIS POINT OF THE GAME. (she ate the egg, nothing happened, ???, profit).

But that's not what she did. She kept insisting DGB was town, but she never proved it when she could've all along. She let IS an myself rant for a while before she revealed the omelette. Why?

Why would you need to reveal role information if nobody suspects you or the person you think is town?

EK had the knowledge that DGB was town the whole day. I'm not convinced that DGB being the Chicken Lady means she's town, but EK said she did. As far as she knew, she could confirm DGB, and yet she didn't.

Again, why would you need to confirm someone revealing role information?

The only explanation is that the omelette is NOT used in this way.

No, there are millions of other explanations, one of them being that it does FUCKING NOTHING.

The omelette CAN'T be something good, or DGB would've said what it was. There's no point in giving a fellow townie a gift if they have no idea what to do with it.

Fellow townie?

I'm not rolefishing. I'm just trying to see if there's any possible way EK and DGB can be town. Forget everything else. Think about it: THEIR ACTIONS MAKE NO SENSE. No matter what the omelette is or does, it has to do SOMETHING, and either EK or DGB had to have gotten a result from it. WHY DIDN'T THEY SAY ANYTHING?

Why would EK tie to DGB unless she really thinks she is town?

It seems like your are puilling cards out of your scummy ass to justify how EK and DGB make sense as scum when they really don't. How a bad but understandable decision make elvis scum?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 am

Post by scooby »

FUCKING QUOTES.
In post 631, Umbrage wrote:I'm assuming here that DGB's role is some sort of friendly neighbour role. Even if that's not the case, it's what EK claims to believe.

Why would you assume that? When did EK claimed it did that?

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:EK's actions don't add up. If, upon receiving the omelette, she thought it meant DGB was confirmed town, the first logical thing she would do is tell us about it.

Er, she did?
I disagree that the egg means she is confirmed town but I can see why Elvis could think that AT THIS POINT OF THE GAME. (she ate the egg, nothing happened, ???, profit).

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:But that's not what she did. She kept insisting DGB was town, but she never proved it when she could've all along. She let IS an myself rant for a while before she revealed the omelette. Why?

Why would you need to reveal role information if nobody suspects you or the person you think is town?

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:EK had the knowledge that DGB was town the whole day. I'm not convinced that DGB being the Chicken Lady means she's town, but EK said she did. As far as she knew, she could confirm DGB, and yet she didn't.

Again, why would you need to confirm someone revealing role information?

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:The only explanation is that the omelette is NOT used in this way.

No, there are millions of other explanations, one of them being that it does FUCKING NOTHING.

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:The omelette CAN'T be something good, or DGB would've said what it was. There's no point in giving a fellow townie a gift if they have no idea what to do with it.

Fellow townie?

In post 631, Umbrage wrote:I'm not rolefishing. I'm just trying to see if there's any possible way EK and DGB can be town. Forget everything else. Think about it: THEIR ACTIONS MAKE NO SENSE. No matter what the omelette is or does, it has to do SOMETHING, and either EK or DGB had to have gotten a result from it. WHY DIDN'T THEY SAY ANYTHING?

Why would EK tie to DGB unless she really thinks she is town?

It seems like your are puilling cards out of your scummy ass to justify how EK and DGB make sense as scum when they really don't. How a bad but understandable decision make elvis scum?[/quote]
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Entertaining though watching Umbrage explode is I've kind of had enough of his behaviour. A little respect would be good here. Give the game a break and come back when you've calmed down please, then this game will be more fun for you, me and others within this game.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 am

Post by scooby »

Do you think he is town, Prozac?

Because I've heard lynching works fine and dandy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

^only person making sense about this situation
YOUR AD HERE

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Amrun »

I read Umbrage's theory about ek and dgb being scumbuddies and my head exploded.

Utter tripe. That's probably the least likely scum gambit in all of existence.

One of them MIGHT be scum, but certainly not both.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 am

Now since that is settled, DBG can be revisited once we get more evidence or an egg related death. Umbrage or Vollkan, who is it going to be?
Show

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 664, scooby wrote:Do you think he is town, Prozac?

Because I've heard lynching works fine and dandy.

My vote is on him already.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote Internet Stranger

VOTE: Umbrage
Talk nerdy to me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

now we're talking
YOUR AD HERE

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Let's do this.
Talk nerdy to me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I think SpyreX is scum. His play is really awful.

Is Umbrage known to rage as scum?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Amrun »

I've seen him rage as town. I was scum and incited it. I have one scum game with him ... let me check it, but I don't think he raged liket this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay, the raging was slightly less intense, but still definitely there, caps and stupid arguments et al.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”