mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 522, scooby wrote:I don't see how a disagreement on theory makes me scummier than dram but ohwell. (Am I an idiot or am I scum? )

Also what meta are you talking about?

Tell me, what the hell do you do when someone is scummy as fuck and gets to claim range? Well, that's right, CLAIM. When I suspect people and I push them to claim range, the ONLY THING that can avoid a lynch is a provable claim. THAT'S WHY ASKING FOR A CLAIM IS NOT SCUMMY, IS NORMAL PLAY.

I don't get what's the scummy thing of my position when it's been standard play in the games I've played and read.

Oh come on. You've pushed people to get a claim. You haven't pushed for a single lynch.

Oh, and no. But you are much more fun at the moment, and deflecting is fun too, and there is apparently not a way I can get a wagon on Reck.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 523, scooby wrote:
In post 521, mykonian wrote:wait a second...

Elli made you think it was normal, didn't he? :D Oh that would just be brilliant. And now, convinced that you aren't allowed to be wrong, you play the experienced player who knows what "normal" play is, don't you.

Just, if this is true, please admit it in endgame. The story would be just too amazing. I bet it could net you a title.

Who the FUCK is Elli?

Playerlist. It's not that hard.

The fuck could have been left out. And the capitals too.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 am

Post by scooby »

Seriously? That's a stupid semantics argument. Of course if I push people to claim, is because I want them lynched. Do you read what you post?

Deflecting is not a scumtell. Do you think dramonic is town?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 527, scooby wrote:Seriously? That's a stupid semantics argument. Of course if I push people to claim, is because I want them lynched. Do you read what you post?

Deflecting is not a scumtell.
Do you think dramonic is town?

*blinks* so the excuse worked with your mother? "but he did it too!". Mothers are damned good scumhunters on their children.

and no, it isn't a semantics argument. There is a huge difference between wanting claims and wanting a lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 420, scooby wrote:I just wish this wagon gets to claim range asap and myko can claim and depending of the claim we lynch or we get another wagon.

Why are you talking about another wagon here already? And why were there never reasons for that vote on me?

Why do I see 3 parts of this sentence going about claims and only one about the lynch?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 am

Post by scooby »

In post 528, mykonian wrote:
In post 527, scooby wrote:Seriously? That's a stupid semantics argument. Of course if I push people to claim, is because I want them lynched. Do you read what you post?

*blinks* so the excuse worked with your mother? "but he did it too!". Mothers are damned good scumhunters on their children.

and no, it isn't a semantics argument. There is a huge difference between wanting claims and wanting a lynch.

You are implying I wanted claims of people that I didn't suspect and want them lynched. Please point me to where I wanted claims of people I didn't suspect and want them lynched.

Deflecting is not a scumtell. I've seen town do it. Man, I've done it regardless of alignment. Please update your theoretical scumtells.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:06 am

Post by scooby »

In post 529, mykonian wrote:
In post 420, scooby wrote:I just wish this wagon gets to claim range asap and myko can claim and depending of the claim we lynch or we get another wagon.

Why are you talking about another wagon here already? And why were there never reasons for that vote on me?

Why do I see 3 parts of this sentence going about claims and only one about the lynch?

Reading is tech;

scooby wrote:Myk: the reason why I was on your wagon was because I thought you were scum. Your attack against reck didn't look sincere to me and looked elaborated. (we discussed this on day 1; re: voteparking, which I still don't think is a scumtell)

I think only one of reck and dramonic is scum.

They are basically too conected to be a scumteam. And I think dram is scummier than reck, so yeah the owl should die.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 530, scooby wrote:
In post 528, mykonian wrote:

You are implying I wanted claims of people that I didn't suspect and want them lynched. Please point me to where I wanted claims of people I didn't suspect and want them lynched.

Deflecting is not a scumtell. I've seen town do it. Man, I've done it regardless of alignment. Please update your theoretical scumtells.

Uhm, can I have a link to a post where you did that? I would really like to see a town deflection. (still, did that really work with your mother?)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 531, scooby wrote:
In post 529, mykonian wrote:

Reading is tech;

scooby wrote:Myk: the reason why I was on your wagon was because
I thought you were scum.
Your attack against reck
didn't look sincere to me and looked elaborated.
(we discussed this on day 1; re: voteparking, which I still don't think is a scumtell)

I think only one of reck and dramonic is scum.

They are basically too conected to be a scumteam. And I think dram is scummier than reck, so yeah the owl should die.

Yeah, well, the bolded are hardly explanations, are they?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

Post by scooby »

I still don't get how a disagreement on mafia theory and a semmantics argument make me scummier than the people that were viciously asking for your lynch yesterday and doing nothing else than that.

Also what meta were you talking about?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 534, scooby wrote:I still don't get how a disagreement on mafia theory and a semmantics argument make me scummier than the people that were viciously asking for your lynch yesterday and doing nothing else than that.

Also what meta were you talking about?

Why are you avoiding questions? I'd like that link to a post where you deflect as town.

And eh, the random first completed game I could find.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Fate »

In post 512, scooby wrote:Bunnylover is town.

We should lynch dramonic.

Not only he refuses to answer my questions. He has spent all day 1 and day 2 doing NOTHING.

Fate and myko, help me lynch this scumbag today.

In post 513, scooby wrote:I don't see the Katuski hate, tbh. Someone explain it to me?

No you, fucking DONT run up a mason and then go "Hey help me lynch this guy" TO US. And you DONT go "I dont get the Katsuki hate"

YOUR MYKO READ WAS SHIT WRONG WASNT IT, AND HELPED COST US TWO POWER ROLES. YOU WERE UNWILLING TO MOVE FROM MYKO UNTIL A CLAIM WAS OUTED. THAT SHIT IS ANTI TOWN

NOW YOU GIVE ME A FUCKING KATSUKI VOTE, AND SHEEP ME WHILE IM ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TAKEN A STANCEON ME BEING TOWN, OR I HELP MYKO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.

BALLS IN YORU FUCKING COURT: VOTE KATSUKI OR DIE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

Post by dramonic »

How can I be scum and help scum at the same time? Are you even reading what you post?

*cricket*
... Is that a serious question?
Claiming is the ultimate weapon to catch scum since it force scum to take a critical stance that extends through the whole game. I CAN'T BELIEVE you are trying to paint normal mafia play as scum play.
Then why don`t we all massclaim day 1?
Let... me... think...

As compared to believing it without even thinking on it for a sec knowing it's coming from FATE?
I've taken an stance. I'm going with mason-town pending verification. The same way you verify how scummy a claimed power role that doesn't die in the longrun.
Did you know Fate has fakeclaimed mason before?
Haven't you seen scum fakeclaim power role before? Really?

I have played with Fate multiple times and I`m more than aware that he's capable of Fakeclaiming. However, I'm not trying to leave myself an open door for when I start flip-flopping later.

Oh and ftr, deflecting is a scumtell.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:17 am

Post by scooby »

In post 532, mykonian wrote:
Uhm, can I have a link to a post where you did that? I would really like to see a town deflection. (still, did that really work with your mother?)

Here is a recent one I was part of. Reck was town.

In post 410, xRECKONERx wrote:Fuck it, vig me and let me wash my hands of this infernal game. (..) and the rest of the game there's been a slow pressure build on me without a single shred of logic or reason.

Now Maruchan has suddenly joined the OH YEAH VIG RECK party? hahahahahahahaha Maruchan has said NOTHING about me the ENTIRE game. even scooby's bullshit REK DINT CATCH SCUMZ ON PAYGE TREE reasoning is at least reasoning; come now, Maruchan, why am I scum?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 am

Post by scooby »

Fate: outing power roles is not a consequence of people joining the wagon and asking for claims. It's a consequence of mykonian acting scummy as fuck . You fucking know it.

I don't plan to vote katsuki until I get my dram lynch. Deal with it. OR FUCKING LYNCH ME if you want.

Dram: you are scum and an idiot. You are implying I wanted claims of people I don't suspect. Learn to read. Also, you know Fate fakeclaims all the time. Yet you buy the claim of the ONLY suspect you pushed at DAY 1.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Fate »

You have 5 mins, maybe less, to give me a PARAGRAPH on WHY myko was scummy as fuck and earned your vote.

Go.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 am

Post by dramonic »

You asked for Fate to claim and for Myko to claim. I don't see your Fate suspicion.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

and btw, that`s not deflection =_=
I'm a hoot
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 539, scooby wrote:Fate: outing power roles is not a consequence of people joining the wagon and asking for claims. It's a consequence of mykonian acting scummy as fuck . You fucking know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTDeEJyCmNA&t=0m40s

You still owe me a link to a town deflection of yours.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 542, dramonic wrote:and btw, that`s not deflection =_=

Ah damn.

Well, the "he did it too" should make clear what I mean. How's that called?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 am

Post by scooby »

In post 540, Fate wrote:You have 5 mins, maybe less, to give me a PARAGRAPH on WHY myko was scummy as fuck and earned your vote.

Go.

Will do when I get home. If you think you should vote me for doing it in less minutes that you WANT, then go for it.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 am

Post by scooby »

In post 541, dramonic wrote:You asked for Fate to claim and for Myko to claim. I don't see your Fate suspicion.

Don't play RETARDED. Fate was clearly implying he had role information regarding Mykotown.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by scooby »

In post 543, mykonian wrote:You still owe me a link to a town deflection of yours.

I don't plan to out my alt.

I already showed that recktown deflected to maruchan when he started to be suspected.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

And you didn't back OFF when it was fucking CLEAR.

No you said "stop wasting our TIME fate and LOCK DOWN how you knwo Myko is town"

And I'll lynch you for just fucking that, regardless of whether I think you're town or not.

Now, this case better be fucking gold. Because you went from "TROLOL MYKO CLAIM NAO" to "well the people pushing mykos lynch are scummy as fuck, dram/reck"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

In post 547, scooby wrote:
In post 543, mykonian wrote:You still owe me a link to a town deflection of yours.

I don't plan to out my alt.

I already showed that recktown deflected to maruchan when he started to be suspected.

Even DRAM could tell that wasnt fucking deflection. He said "Fine VIG me, Maru's scum"

YOU are saying "BUTBUT WHY ARENT RECK/DRAM SCUMMIER THAN ME?"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”