Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

^So you're willing to lynch anyone.

Awesome. WHy Is lurcronis alive?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

If anyone = you or HH then Yes as you are my top two scum reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

or "anyone who comes along scummier"

Is an open invitation to any crap reasoning.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Yeah i'm going to vote my top scum reads sorry if you find that crap. Unless someone hops on and posts im scum though I don't see how anyone could upset you or HH as my top reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

You gave yourself a nice caveat. I called you out on it, so you're pretending its not so big.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Lurconis »

It isn't big, you find me scummy your voting me if you found someone scummier you would vote them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

If it was anyone other than my top suspects. It would have to be effing massive. Basically impossible to overturn my sentiments.

SO unless you dont find me very scummy.. or have others that you have yet to mention close behind in suspicion. It seems like a nice excuse to be able to wagon hop.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Like I said you and HH are my top you seem to be calling me out on the assumption im going to wagon hop with little to no explanation. Why don't you concentrate on stuff actually happening like what is your stance on empking trying to force the massclaim or don refusing to take part or jam voting don for not participating in a non agreed upon massclaim instead of calling people out for assumed future actions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Deflection.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Christine »

Alright. I think I am ready to post Day 2. I really am sorry this is taking me so long. I don't think I will be replacing in any more games. Normally, I come into the game and keep a document filled with all my thoughts, and before I post it, I do a reread. It makes doing my notes so much easier and simpler. Sorry to everyone, and the mod, for not being faster.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Christine »

Day 2:

Teamspeak (the former me) and JAMFTW get on Gaylord for the quick hammer. It was rather fast, but Killer did seem scummy...

Benmage reappears and make a scummy post Post 104 and Gaylord votes for him. That's where my vote would have gone, personally.

CH Points out the Gaylord bandwagon that James jumped onto and votes for James, thank god someone else notices the wagon. DJ hops in and asks for the new person's opinion on two of the most random people..... wtf.

JAM does provide a good reason for jumping on the wagon, but really? I don't see enough of a reason to vote, just ask questions.

Finally, a voice of reason, Lew, steps in. Post 114. I pretty much completely agree with all the points in this post. Very town read coming from him, or else he is a VERY good scum.

Benmage then goes on a posting rant, but I don't really get what he is trying to say, except make a defense for himself. I don't get why, given that there is only one vote on him, and he doesn't even seem to address the issues at hand. FoS: Benmage.

Lew pops in again as the voice of reason in Post 126, and points out something that deserves a quote:

MEMO - if I ever die, go back and check this out: if DJ is scum, ben is not; if ben is scum, DJ is not.

Benmage gets all defensive again, followed by DJ, and now I am thinking gambit. They weren't like this on Day 1, and now I am thinking that they are plotting to have one flip mafia, therefore covering the other. This has me suspicious of both of them. BIG FOS there!

Post 141 Hellhound appears for the day, and votes Sleuth. Sleuth hasn't even appeared yet, but he does seem scummy. However, Hellhound didn't even touch on the other issues. In next post, Lurc points out the connection between Hellhound and Ben. Could it really be... a Ben-HH-DJ Mafia team? Yeah, signs are aiming right at it. Can't believe no one is screaming it at this point.

Also, on the note of Metas, I don't really like them, because the VERY good players can act Style A in a game they are town, Style B in a game they are mafia, then Style A in a game they are mafia, and Style B in a game they are town. I am always wrong when I try to Meta, but I do recognize the value of it.

Post 146, Lew asks for strongest Town Read, and at this point, it is actually him.

Benmage votes for Gaylord... Another strike against him in my eyes. Vote for the same guy voting for you with no real reason?

Post 155 Benmage... At this point, you need to gain a dictionary and a guide to grammar and punctuation. Reading your posts is killing my eyes. Please, for the sake of those that have to read your walls of post that really don't have any meaning, at least write it in a form that is easily readable.

Post 160, Lew gets on team and Gay for possible scum slips. He votes for Team, and is then asked why he didn't vote for Gay by Ben... Seriously? Scummy again Ben. Gay is close to being lynched for other reasons, and the bone that Lew has to pick is with Team mainly. Pay attention, please.

Jam in 166 is sitting on the fence. That seems like either a very inexperienced move, or a mafia move. Given that my eyes are glaring at the other three, I am going to go with inexperience.

Mafiafixed IS STILL HERE?! WHERE YA BEEN? Then votes for Gaylord. Really.

Lurc adds pressure to Team, who is... not really answering the questions at hand. Seems odd to me. And why did he ignore the question posed by Lew?

Hellhound seems to want to hide along with those that seem to be more experienced and votes for Team. That almost just seems like a wagon at this point.

Gaylord reappeares and votes for Team... and then Benmage..... wow. I gotta quote this one.

In post 183, Benmage wrote:
Gaylord Focker wrote:While it is evident that teamsleep is NOT mafia
with us,
it is evident that he is, indeed, mafia.

unvote

Vote: teamsleep

^Is this guy forreal?

You've done nothing! You don't explain shit.

How is TS mafia if not for the connection to you??

More Gay votes.

You haven't explained anything either, sir.

Lew switched to Gay, alright, and then Ben acts scummy again in post 198. DJ points it out, and once again, this is screaming Gambit. Can't believe Ben is still alive at this point.

And so, Gaylord is lynched with DJ hammering, and Mafiafixed is NK. That day was so full of WTF. I cannot believe that NO ONE got onto the Ben-DJ-HH team except for a few minor posts. They are screaming of scum...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Empking »

Ben: Pretty please can you get Don to claim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Benmage »

So much fail in Christine's post. Snidbits here and there without context.b lots of words, without saying much.

Empking, there's 2 options here. DJ is scum or a PR. Lucronis is confscum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Benmage »

He's L-2 anyways, right?
Lunchbreak phone post ftl.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

back. Before joining this nice dance I need DJ to explain why he FoS's me.

also: please tell me what questions I haven't answered and I will.

ben wrote:

and I was the one who was fishing, right? Any town player would just keep his mouth shut about DJ's refusal to claim, which, btw, is perfectly comprehensible since no one agreed on a mc. HH was fooled(?) by empking and after claiming at L-1 he started a popcorn no one agreed to do.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

In post 489, lewarcher82 wrote:back. Before joining this nice dance I need DJ to explain why he FoS's me.

also: please tell me what questions I haven't answered and I will.

ben wrote:

and I was the one who was fishing, right? Any town player would just keep his mouth shut about DJ's refusal to claim, which, btw, is perfectly comprehensible since no one agreed on a mc. HH was fooled(?) by empking and after claiming at L-1 he started a popcorn no one agreed to do.

DJ's refusal to claim has totally outted himself as scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

HH was fooled(?) by empking

Not at all. I even said i could see the MC coming. Whats the point in me refusing to do it anyway?
I was close to being hammered, i claimed, empking asked me to pick someone to choose to claim next, i saw it was a mc.
I argued against it originally, nobody seemed to care so theres no point me smacking my head against a brick wall.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

my point is that no one agreed to mc. You were asked to claim for being at L-1. How did it become a massclaim?
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

empking asked me to choose the next person to claim.
im pretty sure thats how it started.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 am

Post by don_johnson »

quickie, just lost my post:

lew: i fos'd you and chris to get your attention. i asked you to update your lurc read(which you haven't) and i asked chris to expand on her jam read(which she has summarily ignored). i would like both questions answered.

chris: i am fine with a benmage or hellhound lynch and agree that they could be partners. so who do you think is scummier? i also notice that you tie me to ben with "defensiveness". pretty easy considering i made a case out of ben's defensiveness, but could you please explain where i was "defensive"? thanks.

benmage: if you want to read my refusal to claim as a pr softclaim, have at it. whats your case on lurc again?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Christine »

Really, Ben? Most people tend to like my reads, as I point out the absolute Bull. I think that Benmage is a better lynch bet. Also, DJ, Apologies, actually meant that you spoke up next. You are easily going after Benmage, and I am simply establishing that I wouldn't be surprised by a Gambit. That being said, you are low down on my list of lynch targets. At this point, Ben followed by HH.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by don_johnson »

whatevz chris. please put your money where your mouth is and vote benmage. let's get this wagon rolling.

i'll be v/la for the weekend.

if ben flips scum and i am here tomorrow i'll be more than happy to deal with your suspicion. if he flips town i think we'll still be in good shape.

i see you did update the jam read recently, but i am curious as to why you seem to call him out here:

chris wrote:JAMFTW shows up - you seriously get on Sleuth for not talking that much (which he isn't) yet you are barely talking at all? Really? Pot calling Kettle black, much?

here:

tine wrote:JAM does provide a good reason for jumping on the wagon, but really? I don't see enough of a reason to vote, just ask questions.

and then of course here:

hris wrote:Jam in 166 is sitting on the fence.

but end with this:

inech wrote:I am going to go with inexperience.

is the "inexperience" in reference only to that situation, or are you applying that to his entire game?

in any case, i'd like to see more ben votes. if anyone has questions for me, please post them in a readable fashion and i can try and check in to anser them, otherwise i will be back in here on monday morning.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Christine »

Given that I have not gotten through Day 3 yet, I have not placed my vote anywhere yet. Hence why I have not place my "Money where my mouth is".
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Christine »

*placed. Gah, I should proofread my posts before I post them.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@HH I was and still am for the role claim but your reasoning of well it is going to happen anyway doesn't add up. At that time only myself other than empking had said they were for it that isn't close to a majority wanting it. Can you explain why you thought it was going to happen anyway.

@Ben you say I'm deflecting and this and that but i'm not this is what I said
In post 474, Lurconis wrote:
Vote Ben
Town didn't agree to a massclaim. No reason to vote DJ for that reason along. I feel ben and HH are the scummiest and plan on moving my vote back and forth between the two of them until someone scummier comes along.

You then took the last part of that assumed future action on my part misrepresented my intentions and labeled it scummy. You could of done the same thing if I hadn't said that you could of said I was tunneling on just you and HH and gave myself an excuse to not change my vote even if someone else that was obviously scummy came along. Saying something is scum because you assume a future action isn't benefiting town it is just adding confusion to the discussion whether it was intentional or not..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”