The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 297, Magister Ludi wrote:Peregrine, I fossed you at that stage because you came in and random voted, when things had actually happened. So, why did you do that?

My first vote always=random vote unless something earth shattering occurs. Or I replace in.

And post 27 in a large game is definitely RVS territory to me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 286, SpyreX wrote:Nothing makes a princess more huffy than being ignored.

Orr, what is the difference between how Kayne approached it and, ohh, me?

The fact that I read his posts.
Don't @ me.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Going out of town in a few minutes, don't know if I'll have wi-fi until the hotel.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Someone asked: mockingjaye is not an alt. I've played with her a couple of times though, she's fine.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 133, Espeonage wrote:Currently rereading the Silmarillion. I have 'some' flavour knowledge but not much.

Also Andy I believe is town as the exact same thing happened to me in a SC game and everyone who didn't know their role ended up town. Then again it could be random or whatever. But for now Andrius goes in town pool.

Gandalf's claim is bullshit imo. Any self respecting person who knows flavour wouldn't do that I hope. Looking at you Plum. :(

Dislike that we are having a serious day one. I hate games that do that.

Also an open claim of how much flavour knowledge everyone knows or has quick access to would be good. EG, I have The Sillmarillion sitting next to me with an index even though I am still rusty on details.

You say you believe Andy is town cause he doesn't know his role. Do you now also believe the same of Gandalf?

And I've read the Silmarillion and have a copy of it. Haven't read Children of Hurin but have skimmed Wiki summary to see if it has any more detailed info than the bit in the Silmarillion.
In post 142, Chronopie wrote:I believe he is a third party that is not directly in conflict with the town wincon, thus his lynch would be detrimental.

Was this you recognizing that gandalf was bullshit fakeclaiming to breadcrumb he had the same problem as Andy? If not, how was gandalf's claimed wincon not in conflict with the town wincon?

In post 148, Furcolow wrote:i was just making a huge post about why gandalf is lying, the detriments of what third party he could possibly be based upon the story, and then there is an idiotic flash wagon forming on me? not cool

i'm at 3 votes, and 0 reasons now
good job

Why does 3 people voting you with basically no reasons make you unable to deliver said huge post? Seems like you're just making excuses.

In post 158, gandalf5166 wrote:That's something I hadn't considered, that maybe the Balrog had gotten transported back with me. If so, he's probably an SK, and he would probably be immune to normal kills. I do have one mystery ability, that might be what it's for.

This is a bit irrelevant now, but Gandalf killed the Balrog before his mind went wandering, so that's not very likely.

In post 162, Ellibereth wrote:Spy I'm doing homework and don't want to read what road is this game going on?

Any particular reason you are being lazy and asking Spy of all people?

In post 163, SpyreX wrote:Its went right to plaid.

Gandalf is drinking madness and everyone AGREES its madness but keeps pish poshing him being dead.

Andy apparently doesn't have a wincon so can get shot in the face (sorry bro).

I'm a beautiful princess.

Most other stuff is ancillary and good lord if I have to put the angry hat on to explain why gandalf-gate is never, ever, ever, ever going to end welp.

Your beautiful princess thing is getting to me.

In post 186, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 185, Furcolow wrote:Gandalf, can you like for real admit you're not Gandalf in this game? There is no possible way that is the name of your character

Actually, this is getting boring. I'm in the same boat as Andy. I just figured I'd have some fun so I could do SOMETHING D1. I was planning on keeping it up longer, but it just got boring. I had a pretty unsubtle breadcrumb..... Look at the bolded parts of those first few posts, where I acted like it was a glitch. You get:
I really don't know what I'm doing now. I could really use some help(I think it's possible that there's some role that might be able to restore my memories, was trying to signal them). I think Plum gave me this role just to fuck with me.

I hate you gandalf. Why must you do this to me? Oh well.

Unvote

In post 205, Katsuki wrote:What a surprise, MOI doesn't even bother reading.

@Gut: Why is Spyspy scum?

What makes you say that? I didn't get that feeling at all.

In post 221, PeregrineV wrote:I beleive crap like that, since it's a free-form game where anything is possible.

@Gandalf- If you don't know "how to win", why would you think you are town?

And just so I get it, you breadcrumbed your role as "I don't know what I'm doing" and you feel you share a role with Andrius because why again? Quotes would help me "get it".

I think scum was hoping for a weirdo Gandalf lynch, and that scum was on his wagon.

Unvote.
Vote: Kayne

Why kayne vote? If I missed it in my re-read, I apologize. Also, why ask the question about sharing a role with Andrius? Andrius made it quite clear that his role was obscured by not remembering it, and now gandalf is saying the same thing. Seems kind of fluffy.

In post 229, Ellibereth wrote:I haven't read yet but I think I want to lynch town yaaaaaay
okay here we go

Scummy to say you want to lynch town. Anyone else care to tell me if Elli always acts like this?

In post 242, kanyeknowsbest wrote:thatd b pretty dope ill scum team w. u ne day kats~ is it too late to get new role pms so we can make it happen?

Contentless fluff post. Plus scum points to kanye.

You can go jump off a cliff.

In post 254, Furcolow wrote:he has been posting in another game for the last half day, while not voting in this one whatsoever
lynching a lurker is good, as activity can be held accountable
I will consider it, if others actually mount pressure on him

a) Games in MyLo are more important than just starting ones.
b) I was voting in this one.
c) How in all hell was I lurking? Do you need to post every couple of hours to not be lurking now?

In post 265, Will-o-wisp wrote:Future Mods, never allow gandalf5166 to join a LOTR themed game ever again.

MB

Seconded.

In post 269, Magister Ludi wrote:So much noise. Quick lynch someone dodging the game in hopes of not being noticed.

Unvote

Vote: Lord Chronos

Fos: Kanye
PeregrineV

How was I dodging the game? Why is that more suspicious than Kanye or Peregrine?

In post 303, gandalf5166 wrote:Someone asked: mockingjaye is not an alt. I've played with her a couple of times though, she's fine.

More than fine.

So, Spy and Katsuki are probably my top suspects now. SpyreX for beautiful princess rant while not doing a whole lot. My read on Katsuki is more gut than anything else at this point though his attack on MoI feels off as well. Elli and Furc are being slightly anti-town.

Vote: Katsuki
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by LordChronos »

V/LA 9/12 - 9/18
I'm a talking computer.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Plum »

In the autumn of the year, biding his hour, Morgoth loosed upon the people of Narog the great host that he had long prepared; and Glaurung the Father of Dragons passed over Anfauglith, and came thence unto the north vales of Sirion and there did great evil. Under the shadows of Ered Wethrin, leading a great army of Orcs in his train, he defiled the Eithel Ivrin, and thence he passed into the realm of Nargothrond, burning the Talath Dirnen, the Guarded Plain, between Narog and Teiglin.

The Children of Húrin (176)

VOTE COUNT #1.3SpyreX - 2 - Gut, gandalf5166
gandalf5166 - 3 - SpyreX, kanyeknowsbest, Espeonage
Furcolow - 1 - Andrius
kanyeknowsbest - 1 - PeregrineV
Katsuki -
- Mastermind of Sin, MagnaofIllusion, Empking, LordChronos
PeregrineV - 1 - VitaminR
LordChronos - 2 - Ellibereth, Magister Ludi

Not Voting (8): Sun and Moon, Chronopie, Dekes, mockingjaye, Wraith, Will-o-wisp, Katsuki, Furcolow

With 22 alive it will take 12 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 will be in approximately (but no less than) 13 days and will be exactly determined soon.
Last edited by Plum on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from today at 4pm EST until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duries.

--

Elli wrote:Yes. Yes. I dunno didn't bother to check.

Well you should find lurking scummy since you tend to do so as scum yourself. I don’t necessarily agree with your stance on those issue but I’ll just wait for Chrono to become ‘obv-scum’ in other ways then.

Also please read Wraith’s ISO and tell me he isn’t a prime Lurkerscum candidate.

--

Spyrex wrote:MoI, this is a simple yes/no that I never thought I'd actually have to ask:

You're saying my play here somehow mimics my other play as scum?

No. I think your play here doesn’t make sense from a Town perspective given the things I know Town Spyrex has seen. Subtle but important difference.

--

Magister wrote:So much noise. Quick lynch someone dodging the game in hopes of not being noticed.

Magister wrote:Yeah, but the fact remains there is probably one scum out of Lord Chronos or Chronopie who are dodging this thread and the craziness and hoping no one notices.

Oh so you want to quicklynch someone ‘dodging’ the game not open 48 hours? And ignoring the many other people I listed who were just as guilty to focus on only LC or Chrono? Scumtastic Ludi.

--

Kats wrote:Everything is already answered for you in my iso.

I don't know about LOTR because that game was a long time ago and I've forgotten about it. I love how you're trying to twist this into something scummy though.

No it isn’t. But I can see best case regardless of alignment you are going to be a useless, obstructionist prick. Noted.

And your response on LOTR is comical.

--

Espeonage wrote:Ugh i was hoping to save that debate. To put it simply kanye has every right to want a lynch on Gandalf, however he is using the complete wrong reasons. It is rather common for there to be non malicious third parties that can co-exhist with the town.

Well enlighten us on what the correct reason is. I’m not seeing it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Sun and Moon »

Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

gandalf reeks of scum smell.

Ludi and MoI are likely town.

Vote: gandalf

-Moon
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:36 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Can people please explain WHY they don't believe me before they vote for me?
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 308, Sun and Moon wrote:Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

gandalf reeks of scum smell.

Ludi and MoI are likely town.

Vote: gandalf

-Moon

gandalf reeks of scum smell. Awesome. Reasons are awesome too. Mind giving some?

What is particularly town about voting someone for dodging the game that has only just started?
I'm a talking computer.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 309, gandalf5166 wrote:Can people please explain WHY they don't believe me before they vote for me?

Which post(s) of yours are you asking why we don't believe? The first seven where you told a bunch of lies to breadcrumb a secret message to another player that may or may not have existed, or the ones where said player showed up, read through all the crap, found the crumbs, recreated a loaf of bread from them, and claimed a role that matches your claim, at which point you believed him, and came out with "the truth" about you our role and the previous lies?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

I support myself being vigged
will explain more later
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

In post 311, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 309, gandalf5166 wrote:Can people please explain WHY they don't believe me before they vote for me?

Which post(s) of yours are you asking why we don't believe? The first seven where you told a bunch of lies to breadcrumb a secret message to another player that may or may not have existed, or the ones where said player showed up, read through all the crap, found the crumbs, recreated a loaf of bread from them, and claimed a role that matches your claim, at which point you believed him, and came out with "the truth" about you our role and the previous lies?

Yeah, that. Explain how any of that makes sense from a scum perspective.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

VOTE: Kanye

My partner and I agree that Kanye is acting very scummily and we would like his lynch. Also, we suspect Katsuki and Empking for their interactions with Gandalf and the whole fakeclaiming/crumbing gambit that he pulled.

Personal Vendettas:
Katsuki
Ellie
Gandalf

*I* wouldn't mind if the vig shot from that group of people. All of them are very good shots in my opinion.

- Oversoul
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Gut »

Tell your partner he's wrong.

Unvote, vote: Katsuki
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

It more likely be that I am wrong, since she feels that Katsuki and Empking are more likely scum. I don't like Kanye's post one bit and she agreed that they were scummy, but she didn't feel like he was scum for it.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

ebwop:

- Oversoul
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 am

Post by LordChronos »

Will-o-wisp, what do you mean by personal vendettas?
I'm a talking computer.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 318, LordChronos wrote:Will-o-wisp, what do you mean by personal vendettas?

Nothing related to this game, just vendetta that this head (Oversoul) has with 3 of players in this game. I promise you it isn't an aspect of this game, just me venting steam.

- Oversoul
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Yay a Kats wagon makes me happy!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

So I might be getting a site wide ban...

- Oversoul
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 321, Will-o-wisp wrote:So I might be getting a site wide ban...

- Oversoul

What for?
I'm a talking computer.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 322, LordChronos wrote:
In post 321, Will-o-wisp wrote:So I might be getting a site wide ban...

- Oversoul

What for?

I was being a dick to another player.

- Oversoul
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

MoI wrote:Oh so you want to quicklynch someone ‘dodging’ the game not open 48 hours? And ignoring the many other people I listed who were just as guilty to focus on only LC or Chrono? Scumtastic Ludi.

Sorry, this is wrong. I looked for people with very low post count but had posted several times in other game, who had dodged posting in this thread for a day while posting else where.

Who did you list as just as guilty? And why would I want to utilize your list, whose alignment is unknown, instead of my own reasoning, which I know comes from town.

Calling attention to those players is never a bad thing. Look, LC picked up posting. If you want to band together and lynch kanye, just let me know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”