Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 548, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 547, Twistedspoon wrote:all 3 are on the wagon

why not? Maruchan was probably the weakest link for the scumteam. why not drop the baggage and get town cred?

I look at the Mod's Iso and see single votes on just about everybody. Can the smaller scum team just sacrifice their godfather like that, esp. considering it
does not
give them town credit?

godfather?
where do you get this from?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

CC wrote:Ok, Sera is messing up my read on him. If he was scum, why isn't he on a major wagon?

Do you not consider the Jakalope wagon earlier to be a major wagon? He was on that. As of the point you posted the only major wagons (more than 2 votes in my book) are yourself and himself.

He isn’t going to be voting himself. That means you are surprised he isn’t voting your wagon (and he has said he doesn’t think you are scum based on your Maru defense). In your book do scum never stay off wagons?

CC wrote:Urghgmrfbn
Why am I playing so badly.
If I unvote now I'm going to get wagonned =/

1. You must have missed it but you were already being wagonned, and leading the pack at that.
2. I agree with Jak that the “If I do that I’ll be suspected” line of thought isn’t very Town at all. As Town you should be worried about finding and lynching scum. If you don’t think Seraphim is scum why would you be voting for him?

CC wrote:Claim time.
I'm Albert from Resident Evil. I'm a ressurector.
I have a one-shot ability, Outbreak. If I want to, in the night, I can choose one corpse to ressurect. They will return to life.
I also have a passive that tells me when this ability is used by someone else.
Any questions?

Awful eager to claim, IMO. So you can resurrect 1 corpse during the game. And have a passive ability that tells you when someone else uses Outbreak also?

1. Why wouldn’t the mod provided information tell us when someone is resurrected?
2. Do you think this claimed other person who might be able to use said resurrection ability is Town or scum?

UNVOTE: CC
VOTE: Ace

I need to see your forthcoming answers. And Ace is a good place for my vote in the meantime.
--

Chronopie wrote:It was RVS. Would you expect to to {Bitch | Moan | Over-react in some discriminating way}?

Just because it was RVS doesn’t make it meaningless. I can point to two recent games I played in where ‘RVS’ wagons appeared that reached pretty significant numbers (Dr. Who Mini Theme where 5 votes appeared on Zang and ooba’s recent Song of Fire and Ice Large Theme where at least 7 votes appeared on SaintK). In both cases scum were pretty late on both wagons, with the bonus that the SaintK wagon was a scum-fueled counter RVS wagon to Vezok as scum.

Had you compiled one more quick RVS vote on you I’d be almost assured that at least 1 scum was on that wagon for certain. As it stands I’m thinking Starbuck has a good chance to be that scum anyway.

In summary? If you are Town (and I had this exact same discussion with Zang) then a quick RVS wagon where you are the sole target isn’t completely random.

--

Peregrine wrote:@MoI- I see Ace as misguided town, but mostly give him town points for his "hammer" of Maru and explanatory posts leading up to it. Why is he on your scum list?

Why are you giving him Town points for a chronically late vote on already doomed Maru again?

Here is the time-line as I see it.

His first actual interaction with Maru is post 115. In this post he gives some ‘suspicion’ of Maru but does some fence-sitting saying “I could see him as Town or scum”. He gives a good number of reasons he ‘suspects’ Maru. In context Maru has 4 votes at this stage – Seraphim, IPie, Bogre, and Starbuck. Instead he chooses to vote Seraphim (bypassing both Maru and Starbuck’s bigger wagons) for vote-hopping.

He actually votes Maru at 222 (two ISO posts later for Ace). Here’s his text from this post –

Guys scum have daytalk and Sera has scumclaimed. Also Maru is obvscum since scum have daytalk. I have reason to believe Maru will be lynched with Vote: Maruchan. More soon, gotta go right now.

Here he votes Maru based on the unproven (Mod refused to answer the question) premise that he must be scum since scum have Daytalk. Note he still tries to link Seraphim to Maru despite the pretty obvious case that Seraphim was much earlier and more honest in his scum-hunting of Maru. In context Maru had the expected 7 votes to lynch at this point and had already began prancing around obv-scum-like in thread. Ace dropped a vote that was coming from someone and did it with the sole intention of lining up Seraphim as the Day 2 lynch based on Maru’s flip.

I don’t see that as Town play at all. He ignored the Maru wagon until it was impossible to do so then jumped on and tried to paint one of Maru’s biggest detractors as scum.

Peregrine wrote:So even based on this, there are three scum either voting thier GF, or not.

Why do you keep calling Maru the scum team Godfather? There is no evidence at all that he had any investigation immunity at all. In fact if you believe IPie’s report (which I do, BTW) then in fact Maru was clearly not investigation immune since he appeared front and center in IPie’s list of Non-Humans.

Peregrine wrote:Are all three on the wagon? If not, there is one off the wagon. I know it's not me, and Twisted claimed previous miller, leaving Capt Corp and MIA Cojin. Since you've replaced in for Cojin, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the "Where is 3 scum?" question.

I very much doubt all three were there. Basic Mafia psychology says the odds are slim. MoIputer technology would say that two scum were on and two scum were off with Maru scum already being known for being off the wagon. After filtering out myself and my Town reads my suspect pools are

On Wagon (2 players)- Bogre, Starbuck, SleepyKrew, TheJakalope, Chronopie, ace5993
Off Wagon (1 player) – Peregrine, Captian Corp.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In summary? If you are Town (and I had this exact same discussion with Zang) then a quick RVS wagon where you are the sole target isn’t completely random.

But you have town reads of the two people who jumped on the wagon (IPie, Sera), with a scum read on Starbuck, who started the wagon and thus doesn't fit in to your theory. Oh wait. IPie? Sera? Can't vote your scumbuddies even when logic and good reasoning leads you right to them eh?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t see that as Town play at all. He ignored the Maru wagon until it was impossible to do so then jumped on and tried to paint one of Maru’s biggest detractors as scum.

I had been on Sera's case all game up to that point and was happy I had finally proven him as scum. Maru was scum also by the same reasoning but it wasn't through finding Maru scum that I found Sera scum, it was by first proving that Sera was scum and using information from that to figure out Maru had to be scum also. So saying I tried to paint Sera as scum through Maru is horribly wrong.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 am

Ace wrote:@MoI - Why is IPie town again?

Because I say he is. Are you trying to say not fully disclosing my Town read on the slot is scummy? Please be clear.

While we are on the subject - who are your Town reads and why are they Town?

Ace wrote:Expand on this please.

Already done in my response to Chrono.

Ace wrote:You voted CC because he was the most viable wagon out of your top scum picks but this was your only point on him.

Your point?

Are you saying I shouldn’t vote a viable wagon of a candidate I find scummy?

I just condensed 21 pages of content into a single catch-up post and you want to play “Count the references”? Very weak attempt to insinuate scumminess Ace.

Ace wrote:Yet CC ended up in your shortlist of scum while Chrono and Peregrine were both leaning town (note my first quote in this post). Your other point on him was ignoring Maru at the beginning of the day, which then turned out to extend throughout the entire day. How do you have a leaning town read on him again?

Yes, that’s correct. After what I read Day 2 CC catapulted up higher than either of them. Again, your point?

Ace wrote:Sera wagon isn't flying right now and all this deserves a vote so Unvote, Vote: MoI.

To put in some sort of response on the case on me, it looks like MoI's main points of attack are me not being as suspicious of Maru earlier in the game and my case on Seraphim (which includes all the controversy over that one Maru quote). I think the best response I can come up with is that I wasn't as suspicious of Maru earlier in the game and I think Seraphim is scum. The case isn't completely contrived like the one on CC (also note MoI's STILL not voting me, even after Sera did), but it's pretty weak and I don't think he wanted anyone other than CC to get lynched today.

Again I love the “He’s not voting me” line. I’m not voting Starbuck either but like yourself her play is scummy. I only have one vote at a time. I wish I could vote all three of you simultaneously.

Your explanation is that you weren’t suspicion until it was absolutely obvious that Maru was the lynch for the day. Nice. As much likely to come from bussing scum as anyone else. Thanks for making your stance clear.

I’ll just file this down response and vote as “Oh shit, that slot suddenly suspects me. Better rev up the good old fashioned ‘Insinuate he’s scummy’ engine and hope I can distract from my now pointed out play” tactic.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 am

In post 552, ace5993 wrote:
But you have town reads of the two people who jumped on the wagon (IPie, Sera), with a scum read on Starbuck, who started the wagon and thus doesn't fit in to your theory. Oh wait. IPie? Sera? Can't vote your scumbuddies even when logic and good reasoning leads you right to them eh?

I had been on Sera's case all game up to that point and was happy I had finally proven him as scum. Maru was scum also by the same reasoning but it wasn't through finding Maru scum that I found Sera scum, it was by first proving that Sera was scum and using information from that to figure out Maru had to be scum also. So saying I tried to paint Sera as scum through Maru is horribly wrong.

1. Keep dodging and linking Sera. I notice you carved a single sentance out of my large response to try to paint as scummy. Nice selective quoting Ace. As I said -

Just because it was RVS doesn’t make it meaningless. I can point to two recent games I played in where ‘RVS’ wagons appeared that reached pretty significant numbers (Dr. Who Mini Theme where 5 votes appeared on Zang and ooba’s recent Song of Fire and Ice Large Theme where at least 7 votes appeared on SaintK). In both cases scum were pretty late on both wagons, with the bonus that the SaintK wagon was a scum-fueled counter RVS wagon to Vezok as scum.

Had you compiled one more quick RVS vote on you I’d be almost assured that at least 1 scum was on that wagon for certain. As it stands I’m thinking Starbuck has a good chance to be that scum anyway

I've bolded the part which that you scummily left out in trying to craft you argument. Scumtastic Ace.

2. What exactly have you proven again? That scum have Daytalk and Seraphim is scum because of this. I like how you ignore quite properly what was brought out about Maru by Chronopie which pretty much assures that scum don't have Daytalk -

Maru-scum wrote:
a bolded notice in a scum-QT saying to not talk

It must be killing you that a non-performing slot suddenly is pushing you and your buddies. I understand your frustration. Nothing is more annoying then suddenly having the rug pulled out from under you but a now active slot.

Let's have some more well deserved Ace votes please!!!

ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 553, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ace wrote:@MoI - Why is IPie town again?

Because I say he is. Are you trying to say not fully disclosing my Town read on the slot is scummy? Please be clear.

While we are on the subject - who are your Town reads and why are they Town?

You don't necessarily need to give reasons for every town read but when you say "this person is town and should never be voted" then yes, you need reasons.

My strongest town reads:

Jak - Confirmed by claim.
TS - Pretty much confirmed by claim, numerous good yet misguided attempts at scumhunting.
Starbuck - Very town reaction to the Maru wagon, a gradual and logical progression of suspicion. Scum would have jumped right on if they were going to bus, as I believe everyone else did.
PeregrineV - A ton of unique and good posts, don't see scum playing this hard.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Stuff about CC

Fair enough regarding the catchup post/not necessarily posting everything that makes CC scummy but again, if you are going to vote him reasons are needed. There were none in your post and from reading just your list of points I would have picked a CC town read from you.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Had you compiled one more quick RVS vote on you I’d be almost assured that at least 1 scum was on that wagon for certain. As it stands I’m thinking Starbuck has a good chance to be that scum anyway.

Here's the part I "scummily left out"... wait how is this relevant to what I posted? If anything it only adds to my case - the first sentence is a BS reason as to how you superseded your earlier logic (even though I've been posting about it it's meaningless), and the second one is saying Starbuck is scum, although she started the wagon and thus could not have anticipated the wagon forming. In RVS wagons the first vote is just a vote, the other people form the wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

Serpahim I think has been scummy in his play, but have yet to decide if he's actual scum. His flailing and basically asking SK to lay off him looks bad, but he's not votable for me yet.

Starbuck is flip flopping scummy/town, making real posts mixed with one-liner fluff crap.
This is hardcore fence sitting on two players from someone who is not voting. If I'm scummy, vote me, just be ready to lay down some reasons why. Same goes to Starbuck.

It's too early to be doing hardcore vote analysis like Peregrine's 546. Trying to find scum based on wagon position but "well I think there's this many scum/town on the wagon" won't work until we have more flips.

Peregrine wrote:Can the smaller scum team just sacrifice their godfather like that, esp. considering it does not give them town credit?
WTF? Since when is Maru a godfather? Is this a scumslip?

Ace wrote:When/why did you start having suspicions of me?
Right from the beginning of the game pretty much. It was entirely gut because I knew wagoning you would be unpopular and Maru was obvscum. If I hadn't have had any other scumspects today(like Jak, whom I would still be willing to vote), I would have opened the day with a case on you.

Ace's vote on MoI should be enough grounds for people to vote him I think.

ace wrote:Jakalope is conftown.
No.

I think CC is town FWIW. His play has not been great but his intent seems town.

I also think that Peregrine scumslipped. There is no evidence that Maru was any sort of godfather from his role name.

Scumteam: ace, Peregrine, and possibly Jakolope/Chronopie. Everyone else looks pretty damn town from where I'm standing.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

Ace wrote:You don't necessarily need to give reasons for every town read but when you say "this person is town and should never be voted" then yes, you need reasons.

The reasons were pretty clear but I’ll elaborate on this –

IPie’s reaction to Twisted (who you call near confirmed Town) Day 2 and his play in relation to Maru Day 1 (who he claimed to have the equivalent of a Cop guilty on) are absolutely all that needs to be said in regards to IPie solid Town.

Ace wrote:Jak - Confirmed by claim.
TS - Pretty much confirmed by claim, numerous good yet misguided attempts at scumhunting.
Starbuck - Very town reaction to the Maru wagon, a gradual and logical progression of suspicion. Scum would have jumped right on if they were going to bus, as I believe everyone else did.
PeregrineV - A ton of unique and good posts, don't see scum playing this hard.

1. How is Jak alignment confirmed by claim again? He’s not yet. The only confirmed part of his claim is his ability to make Bones ash. That’s not alignment driven.
2. Regarding Starbuck – disagree completely. Her play re Maruchan reads much more like a bus.
3. Regarding Peregrine – Playing hard is a Town tell? Lulz, no.

Ace wrote:Fair enough regarding the catchup post/not necessarily posting everything that makes CC scummy but again, if you are going to vote him reasons are needed.

I gave you more than sufficent reasons in my posts. Feel free to keep declaring things that aren’t facts but your personal opinion of matters.

Ace wrote:Here's the part I "scummily left out"... wait how is this relevant to what I posted? If anything it only adds to my case - the first sentence is a BS reason as to how you superseded your earlier logic (even though I've been posting about it it's meaningless), and the second one is saying Starbuck is scum, although she started the wagon and thus could not have anticipated the wagon forming. In RVS wagons the first vote is just a vote, the other people form the wagon.

Actually the whole quote was what you scummily left out but the bolded was the most important part.

No … it doesn’t strengthen your case at all. I clearly say that “IF (notice this important word) one more quick vote appeared on Chrono then scum would be there for sure”. The Starbuck is scum isn’t driven by that particular my observation … it’s driven by all the other scummy behaviors I posted regarding Starbuck in my catch-up stage.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Here's an analysis of ace and Maru's interactions using the new nifty double-iso feature. So, ace drops down in his first post by completely and totally ignoring the Maru/SK/me interaction that preceded his post.

In his next post, he soft-attacks me for "votehopping" and quite frankly, it looks like a chainsaw as he soft-defends his scumbuddy too("Did Maruchan post after you had typed out the first half of the post or did you simply change your mind?") by trying to make Maru look better, and that I had needlessly attacked him.

As an aside:
Maru wrote:O.o scum with a daytalk? wth? I have never seen that before, in any mafia game on-site or off. Why would scum have daytalk?
I don't think scum have daytalk, guys.

Anyway, ace's next post seems him throwing a lot of suspicion for the daytalk thing. Here are some choice quotes. "You severely overreacted to a statement that didn't even concern you." "Would you say that you have this tendency to overreact in all your games? "You voted him to get "interaction"? This is just a blatant lie. Flailing hard as newb-town I could see but making up lies as newb-town is far less likely."

But he fencesits like fuck in the same post. "The only reason I ask is that I don't see this argument as necessarily being scummy." "I could definitely see Maru being scum but I could also see Maru being town, and I'm not so sure I'm ready to support this wagon. I could easily see this being scum-driven."

He then proceeds to vote me for "votehopping again" and because I "need pressure". This looks like an attempt to start a Maru counterwagon to me, most importantly trying to buddy to SleepyKrew and to a degree to CC.

Maru wrote:straddle the fence summor whydoncha
This post so far is the only convincing evidence that Maru and ace aren't buddies.

Later, ace unvotes me and states the following:
ace wrote:I don't see scum pushing so aggresively for a Maruchan lynch
What happened to this?

The only posts where ace looks good are some of his posts post-hammer. Everything else looks like crap.

Peregrine is lurking this forum since I've made my last two posts and needs to explain his godfather comment.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 am

Post by TheJakalope »

NO.

No one is ever confirmed by a claim, especially with mine which as of yet has no actions that prove it. (Besides me turning Maru to Ash.)

You saying this is like saying, well, he is town enough that I can't make a wagon on him, so I'll just say he's conftown!

VOTE: ace.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Twisted, MoI- I got my scum mixed up. In another game our day1 lynch was the Mafia Godfather.

@MoI- Exactly, which is why I'm voting the Captain.

Re-read Ace-Sera again. Sera's posting is generally scummy to me, so it's no suprise that Ace voted him out the gate day2.

Vote orders for the two:
Day1
Ace-->Pere-Sera-Maru
Sera-->Chrono-Sleepy-Maru-Maru

Day2
Ace----> Sera-Jak-InflatPie-Sera
Sera---> Jak-CaptCorp-InflatPie-Chrono-Ace

Wow- 5 posts in pedit. Will address them separately.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Jak: Claims don't make conftown.
Jak: OMG CC claimed unvote!
...?
walls walls walls
A reread is in order.
I hope you're anxiously awaiting, Zombiebers ;)
To be clear: quack
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 556, Seraphim wrote:
Serpahim I think has been scummy in his play, but have yet to decide if he's actual scum. His flailing and basically asking SK to lay off him looks bad, but he's not votable for me yet.

Starbuck is flip flopping scummy/town, making real posts mixed with one-liner fluff crap.
This is hardcore fence sitting on two players from someone who is not voting. If I'm scummy, vote me, just be ready to lay down some reasons why. Same goes to Starbuck.

You are scummy. Read your posts. However, the key to winning is not voting the scummy town, but the actual scum. Right now your just scummy, I have to figure out if your scum-aligned.

It's too early to be doing hardcore vote analysis like Peregrine's 546. Trying to find scum based on wagon position but "well I think there's this many scum/town on the wagon" won't work until we have more flips.

No, it's a start. I know my alignment, I make a few assumptions, and my pool of potential scum players got smaller. See MoI's analysis in a post above.
(Yes, it's only possible because of an actual flip).

Peregrine wrote:Can the smaller scum team just sacrifice their godfather like that, esp. considering it does not give them town credit?
WTF? Since when is Maru a godfather? Is this a scumslip?

Game mixup. It's ongoing Large Theme, but you can find it if you try.

Ace wrote:When/why did you start having suspicions of me?
Right from the beginning of the game pretty much. It was entirely gut because I knew wagoning you would be unpopular and Maru was obvscum. If I hadn't have had any other scumspects today(like Jak, whom I would still be willing to vote), I would have opened the day with a case on you.

Ace's vote on MoI should be enough grounds for people to vote him I think.

Meh. Still a slapfight so far.

ace wrote:Jakalope is conftown.
No.
Agreed.

I think CC is town FWIW. His play has not been great but his intent seems town.
Not getting that. Spent more time calling Maru town than anything else I can find.

I also think that Peregrine scumslipped. There is no evidence that Maru was any sort of godfather from his role name.

Answered above.

Scumteam: ace, Peregrine, and possibly Jakolope/Chronopie. Everyone else looks pretty damn town from where I'm standing.

It seems like your ability to find scum-teams is based on their level of suspicion of you.

Regarding the Ace-MoI posts and responses, I want to go back and take a better look at those. So will address them later.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

This last week has been ridiculous.

Catching up later tonight after I record for my podcast.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 559, TheJakalope wrote:

NO.

No one is ever confirmed by a claim, especially with mine which as of yet has no actions that prove it. (Besides me turning Maru to Ash.)

To clarify the reason since it was a while ago:

ace5993 wrote:Potash is real. This means the basic premise of his claim isn't fake. I also doubt Maru was lying about his abilities. Maru used bones (preventing them from turning to ash) to get abilities. TheJak turns bones to ash to get his abilities in what appears to be a better role than what Maru had, since he can actually choose his abilities. Scum having both these roles? Not likely.

So it's not just because of your claim, it's because it can't co-exist with Maru's on the same team. It is also basically confirmed that you aren't lying about your abilities as I've mentioned above.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 559, TheJakalope wrote:You saying this is like saying, well, he is town enough that I can't make a wagon on him, so I'll just say he's conftown!

Oh and also lol.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 536, Captain Corporal wrote:Claim time.
I'm Albert from Resident Evil. I'm a ressurector.
I have a one-shot ability, Outbreak. If I want to, in the night, I can choose one corpse to ressurect. They will return to life.
I also have a passive that tells me when this ability is used by someone else.
Any questions?

...bringing back someone dead to life in a ZOMBIE GAME?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 521, Seraphim wrote:
Hey, MoI, why is Chrono town on the side of null for you? If you can give me convincing reasons to not lynch Chrono, I will help you lynch Ace. I've been nursing suspicion of him but not speaking it aloud because I knew it wouldn't be popular.

I don't like this. Giving himself an out for a flip: 'oh, I was convinced' and then the sudden, unpopular nursing suspicions.

Unvote
VOTE: seraphim

His posts just continue to not add up.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 525, Seraphim wrote:Because I had other scumreads and I was afraid of getting NKed for my reads and no one else following up on them.

Chrono looks scummy as fuck dude. Look at his non-committal stance on just about anything. And doesn't he usually lurk as scum? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

So...you not saying them wouldn't lead to people not following up on them, either? And wtf, hear-say meta?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So...you not saying them wouldn't lead to people not following up on them, either? And wtf, hear-say meta?
Part of being town is not getting NKed dude. Let me just clarify this one more time:

Town should not try to push a wagon unless they believe they have a viable chance of getting that player lynched, through either a case or possibly popular support. Trying to get a player lynched that you probably can't swing is a wasted vote and only gets scum coming after you. You can't help the town if you're dead.

Also, I remember reading Chrono's meta in a game I played where it was brought up to get him lynched. I was really looking for someone to confirm that meta correctly. I think there are great non-meta reasons to lynch him.

Peregrine: Yeah, I did look at that game and it does match up, but it still rubs me the wrong way. We're not lynching you today anyway.

Not getting that. Spent more time calling Maru town than anything else I can find.
CC was defending Maru at a time when scum should have been bussing hardcore. He was pretty much dead man walking. It's sort of the opposite logic for my case on Jak. He voted when it was a good time for scum to vote.

CC on the other hand defended Maru when it was clear he was going to die. Scum will only do that to players that will flip town for town cred. Defending your own scumbuddy just doesn't have much scum motivation except for WIFOM and frankly, I don't put much stock in WIFOM.

BTW, I look scummy because I don't care about looking town because scum for some strange reason love keeping me around as a potential mislynch.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Seraphim wrote:Town should not try to push a wagon unless they believe they have a viable chance of getting that player lynched, through either a case or possibly popular support.

Not counting random votes here's your voting/FoS history:

SleepyKrew
Maruchan
CaptainCorporal (FoS)
The Jakalope
TwistedSpoon (FoS)
CaptainCorporal
InflatablePie
Chronopie
ace5993

Also nice effort really pushing your ChronoPie counterwagon with this:

In post 428, Seraphim wrote:I'm thinking a Chronopie wagon if anyone is down for that.

Yeah that's pretty much the only case you've posted about Chronopie all game (accompanied the vote). You're damn lucky your scumbuddy got replaced and made up some
competent[/b] BS or you'd have been sitting on that wagon all day. You had a case on me since the beginning of the game, yeah right. You had "cases" on 7 players before you voted me, something tells me that you wouldn't have held back any suspicions.

This is highly opportunistic voting/avoiding the wagons you don't like and that's why you didn't manage to come up with a case on me. You're in a stage where you've decided CC is town (for something that happened D1 no less, guess that reason didn't apply when you were on his wagon earlier today) and didn't have any counterwagon to go too.

Seraphim wrote:BTW, I look scummy because I don't care about looking town because scum for some strange reason love keeping me around as a potential mislynch.

Oh wait nvm you're immune to any suspicion because your scumminess is pro-town... somehow.

Yeah in for Sera/MoI today, we can wait on IPie to prove his role (even though he's still probably scum regardless).
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Seraphim wrote:
ace wrote:I don't see scum pushing so aggresively for a Maruchan lynch
What happened to this?

I saw it wrong, that was way early in the game and right after it you tipped the scale way down the other way again when I caught your daytalk scumclaim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Counting my FoSes is intellectually dishonest because I obviously never meant to push those wagons. My SleepyKrew vote also really doesn't count because that was more reaction testing, something I didn't need to do once I knew that Maru was obv scum. Once you get rid of that, my voting history is a whole lot less exciting.

Maruchan
The Jakalope
CaptainCorporal
InflatablePie
Chronopie
ace5993

Let's take a look at your voting history:
Seraphim
Maruchan
TheJakalope
InflatablePie
MoI

Hey look, I voted one more person than you over the course of the game. Do you get a prize?

Also, of course I'm going to vote other players besides myself. Jesus. Like I'm not supposed to vote anyone.

Yeah that's pretty much the only case you've posted about Chronopie all game
Yeah, you are so full of shit. Die scum die.

pre-vote wrote:Chrono, who is scum? The majority of your posting has been theory related, besides hammering Maruchan.

post-vote wrote: Chrono, who has literally posted speculation about the setup, except for one post where he voted CC based on some really shady "wagon analysis".

Chrono looks scummy as fuck dude. Look at his non-committal stance on just about anything. And doesn't he usually lurk as scum? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Are you purposefully not reading the game?

avoiding the wagons you don't like
And what's this supposed to mean, avoiding the wagons I don't like? What wagons have I avoided? My own? Isn't this the opposite of what you've been accusing me of(votehopping) ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SLASH MARK?!

for something that happened D1 no less, guess that reason didn't apply when you were on his wagon earlier today
Believe me when I say that, if you bothered to read the game, you would see rather clearly that there was definitely a reason I unvoted CC that happened between my vote and unvote. Try reading and see if you can pick up the pieces yourself because I'm tired of picking up after you because you have the reading comprehension of a five-year old or you are incredibly selective when reading, which is scummy. Reads change.

You are picking up whatever pieces you feel like to try and make a case and that, sir, is scummy as fuck.

From reading your case, I've concluded that you want me to vote for myself because doing anything else is scummy.

I saw it wrong, that was way early in the game and right after it you tipped the scale way down the other way again when I caught your daytalk scumclaim.
This is so fucking hilarious that you're still pushing this with absolutely no proof. It's confirmation bias to the max.

Ace is hardcore scum. People, please vote him.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 560, PeregrineV wrote:@Twisted, MoI- I got my scum mixed up. In another game our day1 lynch was the Mafia Godfather.

should I buy this?

semms an easy way to cover up a scumslip

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

VOTE: peg

i think you calling maru godfather was a scumslip.

~Screwtape

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”