Newbie 1151 ÔÇô Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Isa has already explained that his problem with Xeras was because Xeras was suspicious of Racerman based on "one (1) post". It had nothing to do with quality or length - it was the quantity that was the issue. And Isa also criticised Xeras's explanation for this ("gut") while saying that he agreed with your point on Stels based on gut.

I am not mistaking any contextual differences here.

Krazy wrote:The only question now is why Isa hasn't voted Stels and seems to have skepticism at my vote on him, which isn't a bad question, but does not make Isa scum or scummy.

Isa is all talk. If Isa really believed in a Stels/muffin scum team, he'd be voting Stels right now.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

Let's review Stels. Iso 0:

In post 99, Stels wrote:
Buddying to Krazy. =/ Ranmaru ninja'd me by miles.

Meransiel wrote:I fucked up. Me and Lord are leaving the site. Bye.

WTF? Even if you did fuck up with you posting from Meransiel (assuming you are Lord). It's not such a serious offense as to leave the site.

VOTE: Lord. Paranoia, buddying, false crediting. :cry: Kinda didn't want to vote after 'that' ^^

This is the "case" on Lord. There are three reasons listed "Paranoida, buddying, false crediting." Of these, one (buddying) is based on something that was not "scum-buddying", a comment that made no sense of scum-buddying. However, the "Ranmaru ninja'd me by miles comment" is odd--as Ranmaru did not say that Lord was scummy for that comment, instead, Ranmaru asked Lord to expand on the comment because it was so strange and the meaning was unclear. Stels projects suspicion from Ranmaru on to Lord's comment.

The other one is "Paranoia" but--Paranoia about what? Paranoia about leaving the site and whether he would get banned for having an alt in a newbie game? Yeah, Meransiel is paranoid... but not in such a way that it gives any indication of scum-behavior in this game.

I don't even understand "false crediting" but the entire post and entire case is, to use muffin's terms, bullshit. This is a scum post.

Iso 1:

In post 105, Stels wrote:
@Krazy: meh, whatever makes you happy =/

Downplaying.

[quote="In post 105Ho~ mixed feelings on Lord? Why not sort that out?[/quote]

Deflecting.

[quote="In post 105
I think you're just going for the easy target right now. Very IC-like.[/quote]

1 - Stels is not and never has been an easy target.
2 - "Very IC-like." = AtE.

However, all the above on Iso 2 is mostly just annoying, but is not inherently scummy, but this is:

[quote="In Do you policy-lynch lurkers/flakers?[/quote]

No one was talking about policy-lynching, and bringing it up to get me off his wagon is purely scummy.

Also note that, on the whole, Iso 1 is just an extremely poor reaction post to my suspicion. There was and is
NO
town-reason that Stels would want to downplay/deflect my case on him.

Let's move on to iso 2.

I've explained multiple times why this is easily the scummiest statement by anyone in the game to date. Not only is it pure deflection, it is deflection that actively encourages not pursuing scum-leads, and shows the play that Stels has followed this game of sheeping when convenient and OMGUSing out of necessity.

[quote="In

WIFOM. Disagreement can lead to agreement. Buddying with different reads makes it more believable that you're not scum. Still WIFOM.
[/quote]

This was never WIFOM from Lord but Stels does need an excuse to stay on his wagon. I see only scum reasoning from Stels here, and little to no town-reasoning.

[quote="In

Why are we considering this? Your vote is on me. Are we flip-flopping here? Your ISO never showed any signs toward this analysis.
[/quote]

I've explained why this is the second scummiest statement this game. Stels reveals that he has the following mentalities in this game:
1 - Any suspicion or speculation must necessarily be followed by a vote (a mentality that almost exclusively comes from scum as they need it to control the game and as an excuse to pressure people off their team-mates given certain situations)
2 - That there are wrong points in the game to speculate about scum-teams. (NOTE RANMARU: NOT THE SAME THING AS DAY 1 CHAINSAWS--ANY SPECULATION ABOUT SCUM TEAMS AT ALL)

Iso 3 is fluff.

Iso 4:

1 - Implies he is not part of the current game, that he is outside it; moreover, suggests that I should not do anything to get a better read on him, and seems uninterested in getting a read on me (not that Ranmaru would notice something like this).
2 - Implies once again that pushing on him is an "easy way out" -- it doesn't make any more sense this time around. Paranoid, desperate scum grasping at straws.
3 - Tries to imply I should be more concerned with "keeping face" than finding scum.

-Implies my case on him is a "charade." Continued downplay, and the above mentality that I have above explained is scum-reasoning.

-Tries to imply that shock at Xeras hammering was scummy; it wasn't. The only point of claiming is that, if someone is a PR, that the town can re-assess the situation, so the "either way if he claimed a PR or VT your vote would have stayed" is just quite frankly a downright lie.
No town would say this.

At no point in the game has Stels translated what I have said from being mistaken (if Stels was town) into scum-reasoning. He has tried to claim opportunism, but this was a lie and completely baseless.
Without that, this vote is purely OMGUS.

Next post:

Stels does not want to deflect the wagon off of Xeras because if Xeras is lynched on D2 then Stels will not be; so Stels quietly pushes the Xeras lynch while continuing to deflect and tunnel on me, albeit quietly and poorly so that the leading wagon is not derailed.

We have the information provided by people voting and speaking. Stels doesn't want to scum-hunt or discuss scum teams because if Stels was forced to speculate on why certain people would or would not be scum-teams then he might give away his ally. Instead, he does tactics like making a "list" which only includes three people, so he can't be tied down to a town-read on a player if he reaches lylo.
This is (and the vote post on me) scum playing toward the end-game.

The next few posts are mostly fluff and/or I have responded to them above.

This doozy seals the deal:

Scum want to find a single piece of "undeniably true" (aka bullshit) evidence so that they don't have to assess all the players in the game or look for all the tells present. As it is, Stels, YET, does not have a SINGLE town-tell. Every single post I have discussed has betrayed an anti-town mentality. The number of scum-tells here is just dumbfounding. I have no idea how this slot is still alive.

Stels.

Is.

Scum.

LYNCH IT.

FUCKING READ THE POSTS PEOPLE.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Holy hell some tags got broken in the middle there.
vote conspiracy
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Uite »

[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Isa »

Activity seems to be running low. I know that I am to blame for this - my excuse is that university life is harsh on me.

I want to hear Krazy's stand on me, and why I went from being a potential scum at day 1 to 0% chance of being scum by the end of day 2. Also, stance on Ranmaru and zMuffinMan.
Furthermore, I want to know zMuffinMan's stance on Krazy and Stels stance on me, Ranmaru and zMuffinMan.
Lär Känna En Isa

(Bork bork, motherfucker.)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 404, Isa wrote:
I want to hear Krazy's stand on me

That is contingent on your response to my case on Stels and in regard to Stels himself. Which several people have now asked for, especially Ranmaru, multiple times.
vote conspiracy
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Isa,

Krazy is probably town, mostly based on PoE and relation tells between you and Stels. Even independent of my Isa-Stels suspicion, Krazy's actually putting
effort
into the game and Stels is not. I like his case on Stels. Right now I'm waiting to see how you react to the Stels-Krazy situation because you're totally fence-sitting. Stels was your #1 suspicion coming into today, but when Krazy puts a vote on Stels, it's suddenly, "well, Krazy is scummy for doing that... I'm not really sure" and I think you're just stalling until Ranmaru puts a vote on Krazy or something so you and Stels can quicklynch him.

I may have started rambling somewhere in that paragraph. Lack of sleep lately.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by Isa »

I obviously still believe that your case is sound, Krazy, or I'd state that I didn't believe it to be so. You'd be a sure townie for me hadn't it been for the quick vote in LyLo.

However, it's been a long while since that vote was put, and no quicklynch has occurred. So one of you two guys are scum (I highly doubt that Krazy has bussed his partner since day 1 without succeeding, but still holds tight to it). Now, I am not scum, and a quicklynch has not happened on me either. So therefore, zMuffinMan should be scum. It's now up to me to think about whom of you is your partner. I believe it to be Stels. Also, one thing should be made clear - Ranmaru is almost confirmed town. If he was scum along with Krazy/Stels, we'd have a quicklynch on me. If he was scum along with zMuffinMan/me, we'd have a quicklynch on Stels. This isn't confirmed just yet though due to his lack of activity.

At the end of the day my vote will go to zMuffinMan or Stels, because I can't really find myself to be voting Krazy at the end of the day unless he'll make some kind of scumslip.
Lär Känna En Isa

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

Isa, Ranmaru's absence of the game incidentally means the lack of a quick lynch does not actually clear him. The scum cannot execute a quicklynch if one of the players present doesn't post such that they are online at the same time. I mean if you really want to get into it, the only team that's 100% confirmed not to be a scumteam is you and Muffin, since otherwise Stels would be dead when you did the "Yes/no/yes" thing yesterday. In other contexts, that might have been the cue to setup a quicklynch (a way of saying "we are both here, and ready to vote"). That you did not pursue it means that Isa/Muffin is 0% likelihood to be the scumteam. Hurray!

Doesn't matter though, because Stels is still scum.
vote conspiracy
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Stels »

Stels has never, at least to my satisfaction, explained why my suspicion of him is not incorrect instead of scummy.

Stels has never, at least to my satisfaction, explained why my suspicion of him is correct instead of scummy.
Double negatives ftw.

Sorry, you have to understand personal reasons. It's not an excuse, true, I can't hide behind it forever, but hey, the fact that your stupidity is leading you into a corner yourself, is just very funny. I enjoy all these moments spent with town and the giggles we shared, especially Krazy. He made me laugh the most.
Btw, in case you didn't notice, I'm acting annoying just to piss you off Krazy. It's nothing personal, but the level of idiocy in your posts is outrageous. Your logic doesn't make sense. The way you act is the epitome of every scum that I've seen in MS (over-exaggeration, but at least more than half have acted the same way that Krazy has and flipped scum).
Also, about half the stuff you've done indicates you're scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Stels »

Oh, Krazy's top quote on my previous post means that he wanted me to say that hiss suspicion of me is correct, wtf?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Stels »

Oh, Krazy's top quote on my previous post means that he wanted me to say that hiss suspicion of me is correct, wtf?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Are you really picking at a minor grammar error?
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Uite »

Ranmaru
has been prodded. As for the other players, please try to keep up the pace.
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Isa »

I'm waiting for Ranmaru to return/be replaced before I put my vote down.

However, Stels and Krazy, why don't you answer my #404 please.
Lär Känna En Isa

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Krazy »

It's possible Muffin is floating his vote on you, Isa, so that he can wait for Ranmaru to possibly vote me, so that Stels and himself can lynch me for a win. Muffin voting Stels would relieve this concern quite a bit.

I think it's slightly more likely that Ranmaru is Stels' partner, sees the sinking ship in Stels and is trying to lurk his way to 3-way and shrug off doubts then. More he says today, the more chance there is it will come back to haunt him tomorrow.

I listed you as 0% likelihood of being scum because I saw no way that you could backpedal out of voting Stels today. Your current fence-sitting is a bit disconcerting (Muffin's vote is a bit eh, but I'm not sure how you can see it as comparable to Stels' play throughout the game), but I'm still pretty sure you're town.

Honestly my reads for 3-way will be based largely on votes today, since this is really the moment of decision, and before things play out I haven't really ruled anyone out as being partners with Stels. I do not, however, think it is confirmed that there is scum between you and muffin just because of muffin's vote, with both Stels and Ranmaru being pretty lurky.

Who is scummier? Ranmaru who actively defends Stels, or Eps/Muffin and Isa who keep somehow getting another candidate ahead of him? No way to be certain, and I will let the votes speak for themselves for today.
vote conspiracy
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Sorry guys. I will post later, I am in class right now. : D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

And when I mean later, I mean tonite.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Krazy,

I'm not voting Stels just to 'relieve your concerns'.

On a side note, it's ridiculous that we have two players who are continually doing nothing but prod-dodging

Unvote

Krazy, tell me what you think of the Isa+Stels possibility.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Krazy »

It is more likely today than it was yesterday, but still the least likely of the three scenarios I'm looking at. In regard to Stels, the only post I really had issue with was the first wall until today, when he's holding off on voting Stels. After all, technically he could be waiting for Ranmaru to vote me just as easily as you could, I suppose, so that when Stels came in and pushed me to L-1 he could quickhammer. It's not impossible. I just don't think it's that likely right now.

And I wasn't saying you should vote Stels just to relieve my concerns; simply that if you did, it would. You should vote Stels because Stels is the mafia.
vote conspiracy
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok, about the scumteams thing, I think you have a point. I concede to that, because asking if two people might be scum together is harmless.

I just hard looked at you because of your initial push on Stels. I see he hasn’t really pushed for you, and has only FoS’d you after I did. I do not think a picture would suffice to show his reads.

Vote: Stels
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

FINALLY

HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN WAITING DAYS

VOTE: Stels
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Seriously? With Ranmaru or with Isa?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

With Ranmaru right?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Well
unvote
if for any reason there was a glitch in the system. I doubt there was though.
vote conspiracy

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”