Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 970, Oversoul wrote:this game and everyone wants to fucking lynch him. I find that very scummy. if you must roleblock his ass to infinity, but he isn't going to be the one's submitting the kills if he is scum. notice how he isn't dieing FROM EITHER FUCKING FACTION because they know he isn't apart of their faction and they are choosing to use him as a mislynch. Open you eyes.

Hara-Kiri

I said it would be irony and it will be. My bones will become one with the forest, my blood will provide nutrients to the suckling plants. The forest will have nourishment and my body will be that supplement.

PALISADE DO ME GOOD AND FUCK SCUM.

I had the same idea, Muffin. Stupidly I should have self hammered, but I felt like Palisade would have gotten mislynched later down the road regardless of my actions.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1195, kiwieagle wrote:
In post 1180, Amrun wrote:
In post 1176, Darox wrote:That doesn't make you cop confirmed town. Because, you know, there IS two factions and we fucking know this already. They probably are working together for 1 scum team, but it doesn't stop there being two distinct types of scum.

Post inbound.

what is this i don't even

what is the point of this post

yo I see you deflecting and everything and I'mma let you finish...

but your post was the most pointless post of the game!

That post of mine had a point; the point was to express that I was disagreeing with Darox.

You, on the other hand, posted something that I was legitimately asking "WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS"

Are you attacking Oversoul, or just posting fluff? Which is it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also, nero, why did I drop off your suspect list?

Nero freakin' scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, when Nero flips scum, and people begin to realise that there actually is only one scum team, CSL and Oversoul are 100% town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1198, Oversoul wrote:I am avoiding this game because I don't want to have to deal with the work involved in it.

So you want us to believe that you are town but you don't want to scumhunt.

Oversoul wrote:
Why would there be 2 kill flavors on ABR if there was only 1 scum faction? The even night fight theory supports two of the kills, but what about those two kills on an odd night? Do we have an oddnight vig or a serial killer on our hands? A serial killer is more likely if the the singular mafia color theory is correct.

We have two other killing roles. One was the crosskill on ABR wich is DEFF a SK. Then a shot on BL and T-Bone. Could be a vig, not sure. Though I get huge ass SK vibes from OS with her chainsaw of T-Bone and her attack on Kiwi for supposedly killing T-Bone.

I feel bad that the scum drew a CSL/Nero/Kiwi team, but hey, that's the RNG.

replace Nero with Amrum and Kiwi with MOS and add in Muffin and you gots your team.

Nero, I am too lazy find your questions towards me, can you restate them? If you pressure me enough I'll get to them, but if you want answers now...

I am really listless this game. :| such a drag.

lol @ pretending to be lazy town. Your really stalling here.

In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:
I will respond to the posts in full later
, but I still want it to be clear that I dislike Nero's posts.

this was nearly a week ago.

I believe I've pegged you and you're scared to get in a war of words with me when you could just kill me tonight (or maybe tomarrow night) and it'll just be written off as WIFOM. You prentendin to be lazy town might fool others but not me.

In post 1199, zMuffinMan wrote:
nero wrote:thoughts on MOS?

Town

Why?

nero wrote:The IS wagon is scummy as fuck.

Internet Stranger (5) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan, Amrun, Mastermind of Sin, CSL

Why?

There are 4 scummy as fuck players and 1 idiot.

In post 1202, Amrun wrote:Also, nero, why did I drop off your suspect list?

When did I say this?
+for ty ignoring
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1196, Nero Cain wrote:CSL is very much scum. Oversoul is very much scum as well. I'd like to put them in the ring.

Also, Nero, please explain to me your thoughts on how many factions there are.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can kinda only put two people in the ring at a time. OS=1 CSL=1 1+1=2.

I'm thinkin' one scum faction with 1-2 independant SKs or a SK team like the one seen Road to WrestleMania Mafia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now I want your thoughts on MOS and CSL.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

HAHAHAHA, DID YOU JUST SAY... YOU THINK AN ENTIRE 4-MAN SCUM TEAM IS ON IS?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Nero Cain wrote:
I feel bad that the scum drew a CSL/Nero/Kiwi team, but hey, that's the RNG.

replace Nero with Amrum and Kiwi with MOS and add in Muffin and you gots your team.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Jesus Christ, I spit up the tea I'm drinking when I first read that. Screen was covered in saliva and tea. Awesome.

Nero wrote:There are 4 scummy as fuck players and 1 idiot.

Is Ludi the idiot?

And, assuming you think the scum team is CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin, where does Oversoul come into this?

As for why I think MoS is town, it's because, quite simply, he is. Do I really need to go into specifics here?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

More to the point, at what point did you begin to suspect a CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin scum team and why? Like, I haven't even seen you mention me prior to now. Have I always been a suspect of yours?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@ IS,

Put your vote on Nero in your next post and help me get him lynched and I'll leave you alone today.

Just read over Nero again in ISO. I'll cut off my wang and eat it if Nero flips town. No jokes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....this is a good point. It is unlikely that the full scum team is on one wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still CSL and OS need rope.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I needed to take a step back and look over the game again and make sure I wasn't letting anyone slip through the cracks. Here's what I came back with:

CSL
- CSL is coasting, a quick ISO of him revealed that he was all over the Palisade wagon without posting any reasoning, and then he flipflopped between who to save once he was in the ring with Oversoul, and then AFTER he was dead, CSL claimed that "I never felt that Palisade was town until he started posting walls," in spite of the fact that it was his own switching of votes that saved Oversoul at the last second when he was one vote away from being killed, prompting CooLDoG to hammer.

zMuffinMan
- muffin and I have had a lot of the same trains of thought so far this game, so I have a hard time seeing him as scum. He's been one of the few voices of reason in this game. I'm still keeping an eye on him, though.

Nachomamma8
- His first post after replacing actually contained a really good point: "IS is not IS, which is sad, but means we'll probably get more done. We gotta wait until I build up some towncred first though because he'll just beat whoever he's up against into a bloody pulp regardless of alignment." This occurred before the IS suspicion, and I think it's a really decent point that IS hasn't felt like himself so far this game. He hasn't been acting like town-IS at all. Getting back to Nacho, though, his ISO shows a lot of insightful posts, to the extent that I wouldn't expect from scum. He feels very genuine, and I'm inclined to place him in the town category. However, I'm still not entirely sure why he's voting for me, as he hasn't expressed any suspicions for me so far.

Darox
- I'm having a hard time naming one protown thing that Darox has done this game. On the other hand, other than being completely retarded about Palisade, he hasn't done much in the way of anti-town shit either. His suspect list today is meh, and most of his ISO is meh. So that's my conclusion: meh. He needs to make a great effort and stop being an idiot if he's going to fall into the town category.

GreyICE
- I think springlullaby was probably telling the truth, so I'm willing to let GreyICE skate for now. He needs to give us some real content, though.

The Fonz
- The first thing I notice in The Fonz's ISO is that he was majorly pushing to out BL's full role when she claimed miller. He not only picked up on the fact that she was a power role, but he used that to try and get her to claim unnecessarily. It makes me think she was a scumkill. Additionally, he was all over the Palisade wagon, which is a second strike. Third strike will put him at the top of my scumlist.

kiwieagle
- kiwieagle has just been pretty much retarded all game. He's like Darox-light, cuz he doesn't even pretend to give us content either. Useless != Scum, though.

Internet Stranger
- I've said all I can say on IS at this point. He's scummy as fuck and hasn't been himself.

Bogre
- Was with me on the Palisade read, but hasn't really done much else other than go after Oversoul and kiwieagle. If we do have a white knight out here, it's probably Bogre. Not enough evidence to do anything about it yet, though.

Toogeloo
- I don't really know what to think of Toogeloo. He doesn't seem to understand why Palisade was town, but at the same time, a lot of his early posts felt genuine and looked like he put a lot of effort into them. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's town.

Amrun
- Half-confirmed town, scummy as fuck. We'll come back to her when we know more about the setup.

Magister Ludi
- Didn't do anything of substance other than tunnel on Palisade all game. Unfortunately, my gut now tells me that he was one of the few who actually let their bloodlust for mastin get away from them and didn't pay attention to anything Palisade was actually saying. If Ludi is really town, he needs to give us some better content. The call on IS is good, but I want some more in-depth looks at the other players from Ludi.

Nero Cain
- Skated by until today on next to no content, was one of the people who said we should throw Palisade in the ring because it doesn't matter who goes up against Oversoul since he's going to die anyway (which backfired and was what we were trying to warn you guys about). Now today all of a sudden he turns on the afterburners and starts attacking people. Not seeing anything good from this player slot.

Oversoul
- The gambit seemed real, I'm willing to let this alone for now. I don't really know why he was in the ring to begin with, but I just don't have a read on him.

tl;dr -

Scumny:

CSL
The Fonz
IS
Nero Cain

Undecided:

Darox
kiwieagle
Bogre
Amrun
Magister Ludi
Oversoul

Town:

zMuffinMan
Nachomamma8
GreyICE
Toogeloo

Man, I really hate the people I have to be town with this game.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

My blood is fucking boiling over how full of shit MoS is right now. You're spreading rumors andperpetuating the same bullshit reads I have already disporoven, boyo.

I was on a really hardcore V/LA when Nacho said I wasn't "playing to my meta", whatever the fuck that means.
I have been on Palisades ass and now Ludi's ass ever since.

STOP IT WITH THE BULLSHIT META READ ON ME! IT IS WROOOOOONG!

I can GUARANTEE that there is ONE scum on my wagon. ONE. That SCUM is LUDI for attempting to rile a wagon on me over BULLSHIT. Not speculative shit, not provocative shit, not smartass shit, not even reactionary shit. HE started this little circus with a giant pile of festering, smelly unabashed BULLSHIT sprinkled over with LIES. Now he cowers and hides and let's others deal with his shit. Muffin is hip deep shoveling LudiSCUM's BULLSHIT. This little play on me is based on BULLSHIT and LIES. Now MoS continues to sling even more BULLSHIT. Really, are you clowns really that desperate to see a "Lynch: IS" trophy on your mantle that you would stoop to a BULLSHIT case to make it happen?

I don't know what Nero is smoking. I was ready to see what he has to say, but then he went over the edge faster than an UFO conspiracy theorist. Nero, they all can't be scum. I actually think Muffin is the towniest of them all. Ludi is superscum, CSL is extremely suspicious, MoS is a liar looking for ANY lynch and Amrun is playing like scum so she isn't night killed.

MoS is still perpetuating bullshit and lies.
LudiScum is scurrying into the shadows after starting all this bullshit and not liking the negative connotations of his actions. Everyone can see that you're full of shit, LudiScum!

That being said, Nero is insane, not scum. Muffin, don't throw away your credibility and your manhood over him and come lynch LudiScum instead. All you have on Ludi is a gut reaction and you didn't even present a case on Nero. I instead presented a damn good case on LudiScum that still holds true. Additionally, Ludi's actions since then are STILL not town motivated. Ludi is clearly backfired caught scum and needs to hang. There is NO reason why Ludi should be spared from a fat lynching today.

Ludi is your scum, he has to be removed.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think you're wrong. Or scum.

If I realllllllllllllllllly need to make a case on Nero, I will. But not tonight, tired. Tomorrow, though. He is scum.

And I planned to do some sort of VCA, but I haven't got around to it yet. For my own reference if I ever get around to it... #76, #176, #817, #921
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Oh btw. I'm willing to throw up any two people off my scumlist.
Permanent V/LA.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1206, Nero Cain wrote:Can kinda only put two people in the ring at a time. OS=1 CSL=1 1+1=2.

I'm thinkin' one scum faction with 1-2 independant SKs or a SK team like the one seen Road to WrestleMania Mafia

Didn't read past this; will get to the walls later.

Had to comment on this.

Nero Cain is scum. There is a huge amount of scummy cogdis in his posts. It is scum. It cannot go unpunished.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1210, zMuffinMan wrote:Jesus Christ, I spit up the tea I'm drinking when I first read that. Screen was covered in saliva and tea. Awesome.

Nero wrote:There are 4 scummy as fuck players and 1 idiot.

Is Ludi the idiot?

And, assuming you think the scum team is CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin, where does Oversoul come into this?

I'm thinkin' so since I find the other 4 so much more scummy. As mentioned above I have 3rd party SK vibes for OS. But it really doesn't matter. We lynch scummy play and then worry about what factions they are in. Not the other way around.

In post 1211, zMuffinMan wrote:More to the point, at what point did you begin to suspect a CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin scum team and why? Like, I haven't even seen you mention me prior to now. Have I always been a suspect of yours?

No you haven't. I suspected MOS mainly for his crap vote on IS. You have defended MOS once or twice and I felt your attack on me was b/c MOS was scum. Amrun is playing really derpy. See ISO 64, 73,79, 81 and not like the town Amrun I played with a few games ago. AND she's ignored telling me her stance on CSL and MOS.. So yeah you 4 and OS just seem scummy as hell to me. Muffin has a point but like I said we lynch scummy play and then worry about the connections.

If we had something like 7 scums in the game then all 5 of you
could
be scum but I highly doubt that I'm that acurate. So I'd be happy with atleast one of CSL/OS though I perfer both to go in the pit.

@Amrun link to a town game and a scum game.

@IS I'll support you on Ludi if you support me on CSL.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 5 Vote Count (#8)

Internet Stranger (5) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan, Amrun, Mastermind of Sin, CSL
Oversoul (3) - Bogre, kiwieagle, Nero Cain
Mastermind of Sin (2) - Toogeloo, Nachomamma8
CSL (2) - The Fonz, Darox
Nero Cain (1) - Oversoul
Magister Ludi (1) - Internet Stranger
Darox (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (0)

CSL is V/LA until September 16th through September 19th, the 19th being the latest.

Please let me know if I'm missing any V/LAs or if the votecount is wrong. I've had a hectic week.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, September 17th at 9:00 PM EDT. (4 Days Left)

Day 5's stage is: Hell!
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Amrun »

Nero, l2clixwiki.

Also, we've played together ONCE - once - and it was in a game I replaced into for one day and NEVER READ. Whoa, what an awesome meta you have of me!

You think I am scum, but you also think there is 1 scumteam.

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

ONE OF THESE THINGS JUST DOESN'T BELONG
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

6. WeyounsLastClone,
Kira
(
Mafia
Goon), stabbed in the stomach at Shang Tsung's Courtyard Day 2!
7. Ghostwriter,
Shao Kahn
(
Mafia
Odd-Night Strongman), smashed into molten metal at Hell's Foundry Day 3!

KIRA AND SHAO KAHN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AND YET THEY BOTH FLIPPED MAFIA.

In mafia on Werewolf Island there were two scum teams, Eastside and Westside and I highly doubt that DH is going to change her mod meta just to fool us.

If there was more than one scum team why did Kira not flip BD? With two factions cops and both factions both flipping mafia it makes it look like there are 2 factions that comprise one mafia team. Until a scummer flips something else there's no reason to assume there are separate teams unless you have knowledge that says such.

otherwise...

STOP. BEING. FUCKING. STUPID!!!

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Amrun »

I asked you what you thought about the scumteams for a reason. I am a little happier with your answer now.

Still think you scumz though.

Is/nero today kthx
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”