Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2023, Llamarble wrote:Huh, that misspeak was a bit sketchy.
Well Mr. Andy, why not vote accordingly?

Pretty much all that's left to do today is ship Maruchan to the security room, maybe shut the door behind him, and then lynch.

I was hoping for a tclaw case because im really not seeing it.

Also, I'll declare later but I'll be V/LA this weekend so I'll mos' def' drop a vote before I leave unless I can proxy them (don't think I can).
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Llamarble »

LLD's case was decent, though it did have a lot of unconvincing "he's lurking / posting strategy stuff / unprecedented-voting."
But "Iam will probably be the lynch today I think he's scummy" was indeed sketchmode.
And he didn't try very hard at all to get Amrun or any of his other scumreads lynched.

I primarily work off of "Is X trying to find scum / trying to get their scumreads lynched."
I don't see all that much of either from TC.
LLD wasn't really until recently either though.
The Rage -> scumhunt thing is the absolute clearest way to show townness and the rage part was pretty good but the case did feel like it could've been fabricated.

Blargh.
I don't feel like I have this figured out enough to lead town today and I didn't feel like that yesterday after Magua, but it doesn't feel like anyone else does either.
I do want everyone to read NS though. I really thought I found something there.

Also when it's hard to find scum I start getting more suspicious of goodscum like LLD or Naut.
I think the odds are pretty decent one of those two is evil.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ISO 0: A non-committal post about his moves. It's actually what my stance was "just hanging around in the Nexus" so nothing outrightly scummy here.

ISO 1: Votes
Amrun
, expresses displeasure of Plum/LLD. States he "might join the LLD wagon later". Shows a disparity between confidence in his original vote, and lack of confidence in the willingness to switch wagons and not commit to Amrun.

ISO 2: Potshot at Maru, pointing out something obvious, then turning around and stating he can "see the points against LLD, might join wagon later." Again showing a lack of confidence in his vote and being very non-committal.

ISO 3,4,5: Reactions to my questioning his above ISO 1/2 are weak, and sound more like excuses than they do reasons.

ISO 6/7: Pointless Fluff, maybe Active Lurking?

ISO 8,9,10,11: The worst bit of acting I have ever seen in response to a pseudohammer. Cements scum read.

ISO 12: States that Amrun is scummy, keeps his vote there, and then says Re: the Iam Wagon -> "Looks bad, will likely be the lynch for today."

But keeps his vote on Amrun???

Look back up to ISO 1/2. Where I call him out for not pushing his wagon and sticking to it (being non-committal). He now SWITCHES HIS STANCE ENTIRELY, to avoid voting for
Iam

This is SCUM.

ISO 13/14: Active lurking, asking pointless questions that he doesn't follow up on.

ISO 15/16/17: Active lurking/Move oriented bullshit. Not intrinsically scummy, but it's adding up.

ISO 18-21: More of the same move oriented.

ISO 22/23: !!! !!! !!! WARNING. SCUM DETECTED. He states he agrees that Klazam is "likely town" but tries to discredit him as confirmed town based on the iamausername flip. Does so with a weak meta reference. VERY SCUMMY.

ISO 24: The beginnings of SK paranoia/banter. Also switches his opinion of Klazam back to "obvious town" now that Klazam had flipped town.

ISO 25-34: Literally 9 straight posts of USELESS FLUFF. My suspicions about his active lurking are confirmed.

ISO 35: A wonderful statement of the obvious. "Llama's town".

ISO 36-39: Nothing here. Null mostly.

ISO 40: MORE SCUM. "Is Andrius town?" and a unprecedented vote on Plum. I wouldn't find it scummy... except that he is now voting me for basically the same thing. "Not explaining anything for your votes." Hypocrisy is scummy in this sense.

ISO 41-43: More move stuff.

ISO 44-46: Weird interactions with Zanjet followed by a weak vote on him leads me to believe they are scum buddies distancing.

ISO 47-50: More move stuff. Jesus, I'm going to take a tally of what % of your posts is useless fluff/move stuff.

ISO 51-54: SK paranoia, weak pushes on myself and Naut/Plum.

ISO 55: A terribad vote on me, that only comes BECAUSE MARBLE STARTED A WAGON THERE. Basically it's opportunism.

All in all THIS. IS. SCUM.

Oh look, a case on TClaw.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

In post 2026, Llamarble wrote:LLD's case was decent, though it did have a lot of unconvincing "he's lurking / posting strategy stuff / unprecedented-voting."
But "Iam will probably be the lynch today I think he's scummy" was indeed sketchmode.
And he didn't try very hard at all to get Amrun or any of his other scumreads lynched.

I primarily work off of "Is X trying to find scum / trying to get their scumreads lynched."
I don't see all that much of either from TC.
LLD wasn't really until recently either though.
The Rage -> scumhunt thing is the absolute clearest way to show townness and the rage part was pretty good but the case did feel like it could've been fabricated.

Blargh.
I don't feel like I have this figured out enough to lead town today and I didn't feel like that yesterday after Magua, but it doesn't feel like anyone else does either.
I do want everyone to read NS though. I really thought I found something there.

Also when it's hard to find scum I start getting more suspicious of goodscum like LLD or Naut.
I think the odds are pretty decent one of those two is evil.

Yes, there is a lot of the active lurking stuff in there.

But you pissed me off about "NOT PROVIDING CONTENT HERP".

So I gave you something for everypost. Deal with it.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, when I read TC alongside your case & then again on his own I thought he was scum, which is why I voted him.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Meanwhile Plum is LURKING HER ASS OFF and Naut has been pretty in-the-shadows since pushing Sodalynch.

Maybe we don't off our vigs and instead just have them exterminate everybody except me Regfan Maruchan + whoever claims mason and maybe Andrius.
I could see us having enough kills to make that happen.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Zajnet »

The past couple of days have been crazy-busy, but I'm caught up on the reading. LLD is interesting. Over the past four pages, I've gone from town to scum to town on her. I think that scum part in the middle was just my inherent non-understanding of feminine bursts of emotion. I don't like a TClaw lynch as much as I like an NS lynch.

I'm just a VT, btw. I would have said something if I was a miller or other negative PR.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I think Zaj is town and am willing to Potion him at this point.
Somebody do that please.
And somebody else do the Maru to security room move.

I think scum are in Naut / NS / TC / Plum / LLD + maybe one of baby/hito.
I'm guessing 3 mafia + a WEIRD 3rd party remain. That's really a lot compared to how many townies are dead...
I guess I felt ahead because we lynched/chaired 2/3 but missing 2 vigshots and having a 3rd party means we're inaccurate enough to be way behind.

The SHEER BADNESS of that Klazam shot still offends me.
And is almost unbelievable from town. I just find it difficult to believe Hitoscum would claim vig.
We really need him to be town to have much hope of winning though anyway.

UNVOTE: TClawren

CLAIMED (initial) TOWN POWER:
cop that lasts until 2deadscum (me)
Masons
vig
Tunnelfinder
extravig???
Backup
LLDMYSTERYSHIT

This is 8!
8 is a lot. Especially with potions room and electric chair giving town a BONUS DAYVIG and a roomwatcher and a bulletproof, not to mention the war room campfire and potions room.
And MANY OF THEM ARE QUITE POWERFUL.
So basicaly something in there is scum.
No way LLD, Hito, and Babyspice are all town.
I'd say it's in fact very likely 2 of BS / Andy / Hito / LLD are scum.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

oh boy does this mean I can shoot Baby Spice?

I can buy tc/naut/bs scum easy peasy, naut might actually be my top pick

lld maybe, plum maybe, ns no fuckin way
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I think I want to lynch Baby Spice actually
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

ALSO WHAT MADE FATE DIE SOONER THAN PROMISED???
I am going to try to puzzle the mechanics of this game out after massclaim.
In post 1880, Baby Spice wrote:Naut, I haven't had the time to fully think about it yet.

I have a gun but no ammo. I can spend 5 chits in the villa to find a round and then take a shot at night. Then I have to wait two days before I can shoot again. The example given was N2 then N5. (notice thebsimilarity to what Fate said)

REGFAN WHY IS SHE TOWN??
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I believe BS is mafia scum with the power she has claimed or something like it.
SHE HAS LIKE THE WORST INTERACTIONS OF ALL TIME WITH MAGUA / IAM
AND SHE HAS DONE NOTHING TO FIND SCUM OR BE EVEN VAGUELY TOWN.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Llamarble »

NAUTILIUS IS ALSO SUPER SUPER SCUMBAG.
WHICH MEANS LLD PUSHING ON TC IS VERY UNLIKELY TO BE TOWN UNLESS TC IS SCUM.

TOWN:
LLAMARBLE
REGFAN
HITO (screw it; full vig just CAN'T not be town)
MARUCHAN
ZAJNET
PLUM?
ANDRIUS??
TC????

SCUM:
LLD?
NAUTILIUS
BABY SPICE

GAH WHY ARE THERE ONLY 1ISH DAYS LEFT
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Llamarble »

So, unless Regfan has a really good reason for thinking BS is town, here's what I want from the rest of today:
Maru -> Security room
Zajnet -> Potions room
Babyspice -> Noose
Nautilius -> Killed

VOTE: Baby Spice
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

Hey Llarmable, look at the following quotes and tell me if you seriously think this is BabySpice-Scum softclaiming when one of her partners was lynched/getting lynched and the other was highly suspected because I do not see it being the case AT ALL. I could be an idiot and I could be wrong but I'll fight tooth and nail to have Baby Spice not shot or lynched and I'm growing MORE and MORE certain that Hito is SK (Third party) and yeah if he really was town why hasn't he just asked zoraster what his action would say if Move Checker noticed it?

Baby Spice wrote:I want to be one of the cool people who gets to go to the Villa at some stage.
Baby Spice wrote:I know about the Villa because I want to spend chits in the Villa myself, though in my case I need to spend more than the two I have left. (and I'm willing to claim why in the Villa QT)
Baby Spice wrote:Speaking of which, I'd still like to get in the Villa. Actually, that's getting kinda urgent the more I read.
Baby Spice wrote:Ok, one of elements of my role pm supports Fate's otherwise preposterpus story. I was hoping to pass the actual info through someone else rather than give too much away. (Or at least far more than I'd like to) The other reason I want in there I'll keep to myself.

I'll give you that Zajnet is probably just bad town and I'll give you that Nauts disappearing act here is scummy but LLD is town and Baby Spice is town, NS I'm undecided on right now but I'm certainty not interested in lynching him today. I'd lynch Plum in a heart beat now though, she has posted real content in what a week or two now and I'm still all for a Tclwaren lynch.

Right now overall here's where I'm sitting. Third Party: Hito. Scum (Likely 2 left TBH) and inside of: Tclwaren, Plum, Nautilius and outside chance of NS.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I lean 5 scum just because of the inordinate amount of town power.
Multiple Personality mafia was a bit similar (20 players, high powered town, 5 mafia).

And if Hito is the third party then do you think he gets to vig And kidnap? How would that work?

BS has claimed stuff that makes a lot more sense as the third party.
And yes I do think she didn't totally make up her role and thus softclaimed it, but that doesn't mean it's a town role.
It's not a role that would be easy to make use of without at least doing SOME softclaiming.
Also the whole "will die in X days" thing that she mentioned was part of her own role ALSO didn't actually end up happening.
Fate got abducted N1, then BS visited the Villa D2 and Fate turned up dead after N2.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Honestly I'm not even confident that there's a third party at all.
Hito town Vig, BS Mafia Kidnapper, 5 pretty powerful mafia vs 15 pretty powerful town is pretty sensible.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Five scum with inclusion of third parties is too much, I think we're dealing with four scum and a SK and it's possible one of the scum have a 1-Shot Kidnapping power but other than that I don't see there being any other anti-town parties or roles in the game. Speaking of which the mafia roles posted so far pretty much confirm inclusion of third parties. Actually not pretty much, they do confirm them therefore the third party either kidnaps people or they shoot as in are a SK. There's not going to be an SK that hasn't shot throughout the game therefore Baby Spice is not SK nor is she plain mafia. It's possible she's the kidnapper but if she is then why would she 'confirm' Fates story. All up I really don't see a way for Baby Spice to be anything other than town and we're not lynching or having her shot. If Hito shoots her tonight I'm auto-voting him tomorrow and not unvoting no matter what.

Anyway I have to go run to a poker tournament, if there's anything else you want me to clarify just ask.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Do you just mean the "all town and all third parties" line in the wincon?
Mreh.
My role mentioned I didn't know what would happen when I investigate third parties.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 am

Post by Maruchan »

I'm down for a BS lynch
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Zajnet »

Wait, why do we think Maru is town?
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 am

Marble, in what universe am I on a scumteam with Nautilus and BS?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Baby Spice ( 1 ) Llamarble,
(L - 6 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 ) tclawren,
(L - 6 )

Llamarble ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Maruchan ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Nautilius ( 1 ) Andrius,
(L - 6 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Plum ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Regfan ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

tclawren ( 4 ) Regfan, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, Maruchan,
(L - 3 )

SodaSpirit17 ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Zajnet ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 5 ) Nautilius, Baby Spice, Plum, Zajnet, hitogoroshi,
Total Votes ( 12 )
Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

Deadline: Round 14

Just a note: I'm out of town this weekend starting Thursday afternoon until Sunday evening. I'll have my laptop for vote counts and post round updates, but unless I rig it up on my laptop, I probably won't be doing map updates.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 2046, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Marble, in what universe am I on a scumteam with Nautilus and BS?

Is there any particular reason why not?
It's possible I was 3am-derping when thinking about things last night.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2038, Llamarble wrote:So, unless Regfan has a really good reason for thinking BS is town, here's what I want from the rest of today:
Maru -> Security room
Zajnet -> Potions room

I will not be here for deadline today; I'm leaving in about two hours for the rest of the day/evening.

Tell me which move to make, please.

I could go for a BS lynch, but I'd rather lynch tclaw today.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”