RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

@haoala i was talking about mafia in general. forum mafia might be a little different from mafia in real life but its still mafia. and calling me out on that is just lame. your actually trying to attack me when im attacking one of your scumbuddies. i guess you want to show everyone here that the obviousness of the way that both of you post is reason enough that your not scumbuddies. ive used the " its so obvious it cant be us " strategy a lot when i was scum. im not buying it.
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by haoala »

Then you must know that at the start of the game votes are less serious, and more for reaction fishing.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

haoala, your #52 was just really bad. What should have been an RVS vote was a completely weak serious vote for Bub, followed by questions to try to fit in. Reck was right on the money, though I'm not sure what to think of him.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by haoala »

I don't think the answers to the questions are a scumtell. About the vote, don't you agree with my above post?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: haola

Numberq last post was townish, haoala is being the opposite
third best scummer of all time
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Umbrage »

(expired on 2011-09-23 12:00:00)

Last one alive, lock the door!

RedPanda (0)
Oversoul (0)
Robocopter87 (0)
haoala (3) - DemonHybrid, numberQ, hiplop
Chronopie (0)
xRECKONERx (1) - Alabaska J
DemonHybrid (0)
Captain Corporal (0)
hiplop (3) - RedPanda, Captain Corporal, Chronopie
Bub Bidderskins (0)
Alabaska J (1) - xRECKONERx
DonJosh (0)
numberQ (2) - Bub Bidderskins, haoala

Not Voting: Oversoul, Robocopter87, DonJosh

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Umbrage on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ALL THE WAGONS ARE GOOD WAGONS.
Vote: haoala

AJ is still scum, though we can take care of his buddy first.
green shirt thursdays
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 128, haoala wrote:I don't think the answers to the questions are a scumtell. About the vote, don't you agree with my above post?

I don't think you were reaction fishing.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 am

Post by DonJosh »

I'm here. Catch-up coming soon.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:55 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 131, xRECKONERx wrote:ALL THE WAGONS ARE GOOD WAGONS.

idk theres an idiotic wagon on me
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nah, it's a good'en
green shirt thursdays
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

Disrespectfully agree!

Wish this was a DOUBLE LYNCH game
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 101, hiplop wrote:
In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

ON PAGE FIVE MY READS ARE MOST DEFINITELY SOLID.

Not sure how you could possibly think im scum but OK you do that captain corporal. What about the 90% of town players who have more than one scumread? Why are you clearly ignoring the more common situation?

Reading up now. But for now. Just for the record. This is totally scumtastic. ABck to reading.

PS: 24 hour prods? Really?
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

OK. Got a case.

This is why you should be voting hiplop:

In post 58, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola
SCUM

Lets start off with his vote. He votes haoala. His reason? He doesn't put one. People have voted before him at haoala. Note this. For this makes this vote a bandwagon vote. Hiplop looks scum. haoala did something scummy. So I said, "Bus Much?"

His terrible response was this (Also, I'm not taking anything you say as a joke. You trying to be cool like Fate or Elli and them isn't working. It makes you look bad. Also, those guys are actually hunting scum. And they do it pretty good too. They, unlike you, actually make cases and give reasons. Even if they are difficult about it. So please, save yourself the embarrassment. Because you look awful.),

In post 60, hiplop wrote:PERHAPS

Again, no reason. Helps no one at all.

Then,

In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

He changes votes in the blink of an eye. Again, he doesn't give any reasons. I see nothing scummy about numberqs actions. And even if I did take his actions as scummy. This is barely enough for me to vote numberq or present the idea of his lynch.

Because his antics are just making him look bad, I tell him to stop his nonsense.

In post 67, hiplop wrote:
In post 65, Robocopter87 wrote:No. You need to stop this stuff you are doing.

Why is that an obvious scum post? numberQ is totally right. Though I don't really think DH jumped on the wagon rather than he just wasn't here to post first.

So. Please. Why is it an obvious scum post?

no thank you

the content doesnt matter, its the way he phrased it. NEWBSCUM etc

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

In post 68, hiplop wrote:the last sentence specifically is not town posting!!!

Again again and again and again he has failed to
Explain
why it is scummy/not town.

In post 77, hiplop wrote:@robo, its the way people phrase things when they're new and scum. It pretty much works like a safety- and makes him never appear too one sided on any specific issue. Also, the first part is like they said; a simple narration, its not giving his opinion on anything.

Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.
In post 91, hiplop wrote:
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:
In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

VOTE HIPLOP

You were so confident about Haoala being scum. Did you just change your vote after robocopter called you out on your obvious bus. and calling that an obvious one is just weak.

o_O Not sure if serious

Was a RV on haoala, i found ACTUAL SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, I lead a wagon on NumberQ. Its the way the game works.

He is serious. You switched votes right after I called you out on it. Why do you have this level of ego that makes you think that whatever he says doesn't apply?

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

In post 94, hiplop wrote:They werent SUPER SRS!

just moderately. There is a pretty high chance haoala is scum, but NUMBERQ is more likely.

"SCUM" is clearly a super serious case that shows that I'm not going to change my mind at all this phase, especially when its 4> pages in [/sarcasm]

Now you are changing your story. You said it was a random vote. meaning there was no backing to said vote. but now you are saying he is scummy. AND that there is a
high chance
he is scum? Really? High chance? Me thinks not. Numberq is more likely than "High chance" its like you think hes confirmed scum.

You can change your mind, but not into straight contradictions. You can change your mind without saying that you didn't do something you said you did but really didn't do.

In post 96, hiplop wrote:yeah, can we please all just kill numberq? Sheep me and you will PROFIT

Again with the thinking your cool. Your accusation is as flimsy as <something super flimsy here>. Unless you make a case then I don't see any reason to believe you.
In post 101, hiplop wrote:
In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

ON PAGE FIVE MY READS ARE MOST DEFINITELY SOLID.

Not sure how you could possibly think im scum but OK you do that captain corporal. What about the 90% of town players who have more than one scumread? Why are you clearly ignoring the more common situation?

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

In post 129, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola

Numberq last post was townish, haoala is being the opposite

Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

In post 134, hiplop wrote:
In post 131, xRECKONERx wrote:ALL THE WAGONS ARE GOOD WAGONS.

idk theres an idiotic wagon on me

Nice defense. "idiotic wagon on me". Good job. This totally makes me think you aren't scum. [/sarcasm]

In post 136, hiplop wrote:Disrespectfully agree!

Wish this was a DOUBLE LYNCH game

This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Summary: hiplop has changed his vote, changed his story, not explained anything. Been uncooperative. This is not an "idiotic wagon".

Hiplop: Make a defense. Don't say its and idiotic wagon. Don't be stubborn and say "no thank you". Stop trying to act cool. And do something useful.

VOTE: Hiplop

Robo out for now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Actually, before I go. I would like to say something.

@Hiplop: Sorry for yelling at you for your actions. But I do want you to know that your actions aren't helping. At all. You are a better player than this. I know this. Act like you are. I have nothing against you, didn't mean to offend you either. But it really is frustrating to play with someone who is unwilling to cooperate.

Thats all for now.

Oh, and hiplop is still scum.

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by hiplop »

RUDE
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by hiplop »

Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.

Strongest case available at the time, reaction fishing all blended into a nice sexy package.

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

As someone who is extremely competent with english, and may get a MASTERS in it next year; yes, the way he phrased it is enough to do that.

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

Wasnt a serious vote, hence a RV.

Thought it was obvious. Yes I did.

It is how the game works.

Haoala wagon makes tons of sense now, earlier it did not.

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

Solid for page 5 votes ya. GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH USELESS.
Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

you're showing more and more that you dont like me more than you think im scum, cool dont bring that in the game.
This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Yup it is.

Haoala is scum, and its pretty damn obvious. numberq remains at #2, but her latest post was sincere, haoala does NOT smell like town. Hes being opportunistic, and has been all game.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

robo, Don't be so damn condescending. I'm not "trying to be cool". And its rather insulting to bluntly say that, you know NOTHING about me. And quite frankly, You shouldnt be talking about lack of cooperation. I've done significantly more than you this game, I just see no need to bs and MAKE THINGS UP.

If you can't handle my playstyle being different than yours, maybe mafia isnt right for you considering TONS of people play like this, "cases" aren't needed for everything.
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by haoala »

Now you're the one being condescending hiplop.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by RedPanda »

+1 robo. exactly what i was thinking.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Now, hiplop. Lets not get personal. I specifically made another post to tell you I have nothing against you. I just want you to know that your refusal to explain was not appreciated.

I was frustrated at your refusal to explain. And probably stepped over some line at a point. Which is why I made a second post saying that I have nothing against you.

Back to game,

hiplop, why did you start there for defense? Why did you leave out the first half?

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 am

Post by hiplop »

because the first half was explained in one of the posts you quoted
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Umbrage »

(expired on 2011-09-23 12:00:00)

Your business is appreciated.

RedPanda (0)
Oversoul (0)
Robocopter87 (0)
haoala (4) - DemonHybrid, numberQ, hiplop, xRECKONERx
Chronopie (0)
xRECKONERx (1) - Alabaska J
DemonHybrid (0)
Captain Corporal (0)
hiplop (4) - RedPanda, Captain Corporal, Chronopie, Robocopter87
Bub Bidderskins (0)
Alabaska J (0)
DonJosh (0)
numberQ (2) - Bub Bidderskins, haoala

Not Voting: Oversoul, DonJosh

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Umbrage on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, we can pretty much consider the numberQ wagon dead. haoala will obviously vote hiplop to save his own skin at the end of the day, so we can consider that five votes on hiplop.

Attention BBM, Alabaska J, and Oversoul:
get your goddamned votes on either hiplop or haoala and stop dancing around the wagons.

The only reason I don't include DonJosh in that list is because he's lurking to the point of being null. The other three are not.
green shirt thursdays
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am

Post by hiplop »

hey robo, why did you completely ignore my post

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”