Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

NumberQ is still my number one scum read and I'm not really swayed by either the Haola or the Hiplop wagons. They seem pretty weak at the moment.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 150, Bub Bidderskins wrote:NumberQ is still my number one scum read and I'm not really swayed by either the Haola or the Hiplop wagons. They seem pretty weak at the moment.

How about yourself for an alternate wagon? Because you're seriously crawling up my scumlist.
green shirt thursdays
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 149, hiplop wrote:hey robo, why did you completely ignore my post

I didn't, I had to catch my bus to school. And wanted to clear up any misgivings before I left. I'll be back in a bit to reply to it.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by haoala »

In post 151, xRECKONERx wrote:How about yourself for an alternate wagon? Because you're seriously crawling up my scumlist.

You think everyone is scum don't you?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I will miss the noon votecount deadline tomorrow for a dentist appointment. Actions and votes will still have to be submitted before noon for them to be counted, though.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 153, haoala wrote:
In post 151, xRECKONERx wrote:How about yourself for an alternate wagon? Because you're seriously crawling up my scumlist.

what a stretch
so far I've called 3-4 people scummy out of the entire playerlist

try again
green shirt thursdays
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 150, Bub Bidderskins wrote:NumberQ is still my number one scum read and I'm not really swayed by either the Haola or the Hiplop wagons. They seem pretty weak at the moment.

So I'm number one scum to you based on that one narrating post... Why is haoala not scummier? Or hiplop? I for one have a slight town read on hiplop, obviously scummy read on haoala, but people have presented cases on both of them and you have commented on neither. Every single one of your posts after your vote has been about me... despite a lot of stuff happening. Can you say scum trying to bring people's attention back to what he perceived as an easy mislynch?

haoala, yes, I knew you directed the flowchart at CC... but why the hell would that change anything? The fact of the matter is you said those things, not who you said them too. You're saying you can't be scum based on a town flip of hiplop. "Hey let's lynch a townie and then give a flimsy reason as to why I can't be scum because they flipped town."

Robo: I have strong vibes from him that he's just not used to some people's playstyles and finds hiplop scummy because of that, something that happened to me before.

In post 121, RedPanda wrote:Sorry im down with the flu. i was too tired to read anything last night.

@numberq You misunderstanding my vote on hiplop is weak to me. please reread my post.

to everyone else. after rereading this thread my gut tells me that numberq hiplop and haoala are our scum. just seems to me like they keep bussing each other.

Two things: you're finding me scummy for misunderstanding your vote? Not for ignoring it, not for giving a bad counter argument, but for misunderstanding it? then please explain better because I've reread your post a few times now and I'm not seeing it as anything good.

Second thing: I'm not seeing a threeway bus at all here. me and haoala, I can see how you'd think that. haoala and hiplop, if that is a bus it only looks like a one way bus. me and hiplop? noooo. For one I don't even really think hiplop's scummy. And everything hiplop's said about me has been explained decently, something you can't say you've done. unless I'm missing your amazing reasoning behind everything you've done?
Hey!
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by RedPanda »

i said your misunderstanding of it was weak , not that it was scummy(second time you misunderstood my post).

ive placed a vote on hiplop and ive explained why i placed it. about the bussing each other part, i dont see any of your votes on anyone but you three.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

HEY SCUM YOU SHOULD SHOOT ME TONIGHT

HEHEHEHAHEHAEHAHEH
green shirt thursdays
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by haoala »

In post 155, xRECKONERx wrote:
what a stretch
so far I've called 3-4 people scummy out of the entire playerlist

My bad I forgot you voted Bub earlier.

In post 156, numberQ wrote:haoala, yes, I knew you directed the flowchart at CC... but why the hell would that change anything? The fact of the matter is you said those things, not who you said them too. You're saying you can't be scum based on a town flip of hiplop. "Hey let's lynch a townie and then give a flimsy reason as to why I can't be scum because they flipped town."

CC voted me only because of hiplop's behaviour. Now, does it make more sense for him to vote hiplop or me?
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Alabaska J »

will post after my test tomorrow!
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 153, haoala wrote:

Oh my god.

Hiplop maybe, but this guy is bad bad bad bad bad bad news and should be lynched.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Umbrage »

DonJosh has requested replacement.
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Hey, I've been majorly busy the last few days, haven't had time to post. Sorry
Catch up post coming in a few hours
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Hiraki replaces DonJosh.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'll post tomorrow when my work load isn't as high. ^_^ I am happy with a Haola lynch.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright. Robo is here!

Will he respond to the post? Probably.

I'm so excited right now. My Lappy screen died a long time ago and I just hooked it up to a monitor. But I went upstairs today and it was working! I was all like, "WTF? THIS IS FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!"

So yeah. Working on that post.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

In post 156, numberQ wrote:

So I'm number one scum to you based on that one narrating post... Why is haoala not scummier? Or hiplop? I for one have a slight town read on hiplop, obviously scummy read on haoala, but people have presented cases on both of them and you have commented on neither. Every single one of your posts after your vote has been about me... despite a lot of stuff happening. Can you say scum trying to bring people's attention back to what he perceived as an easy mislynch?

That's because I felt like that post of yours was quite scummy, and I have not seen a decent to vote for hiplop or Haola. I'm re-reading both of them right now, though..
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by hiplop »

dont havve much to say...
third best scummer of all time
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 141, hiplop wrote:
Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.

Strongest case available at the time, reaction fishing all blended into a nice sexy package.

So the strongest case was someone who phrased something wrong. Alright. I understand this even though I disagree. Now. Heres my problem with this, you pushed his lynch. You pushed a lynch on the person who you barely had any evidence on. Besides one bad phrase. You asked people to sheep you. Why? You barely had enough evidence to say he was totally scum.

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

As someone who is extremely competent with english, and may get a MASTERS in it next year; yes, the way he phrased it is enough to do that.

Alright. Lets say that you are right in saying that his phrasing was scummy.

It is still not enough to call him higher than high chance.

[unrelatedtogame]Gratz on the Masters.[/unrelatedtogame]

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

Wasnt a serious vote, hence a RV.

Thought it was obvious. Yes I did.

It is how the game works.

Haoala wagon makes tons of sense now, earlier it did not.

Ok.

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

Solid for page 5 votes ya. GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH USELESS.

No. Day One interactions and suspicions are among the most important. Used later on for connections. Scum make more connections to their scumbuddies on Day one than any other day because they fell more confident in their secrecy. If they are useless, then why do you want him dead so bad?

Hiplop wrote:
Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

you're showing more and more that you dont like me more than you think im scum, cool dont bring that in the game.

I notice that you avoided the request for reasons. Why?

I like you, I really do. I respect you as a player and enjoy playing with you. However, your actions are scummy to me. Your attitude towards this game was foul. I'm sorry for being rude and all that. But I wasn't going to just let it slide. For if I didn't say anything about it, then you would never stop. We are moving on from this. That isn't important to the game. Lets get back to game here. This is for some other time and place.

This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Yup it is.

Haoala is scum, and its pretty damn obvious. numberq remains at #2, but her latest post was sincere, haoala does NOT smell like town. Hes being opportunistic, and has been all game.

Well if you know it is then why did you post it?

Ok. Thanks for your reasons. I'm glad you posted that. <-Serious. However, I would still like more. Such as quotes of his opportunism. Not because I don't believe you. But to back up your accusation.

In post 146, hiplop wrote:because the first half was explained in one of the posts you quoted

Not entirely. I would've liked it better if you would have just done all of it. However, I'll just take what I got and stop being so picky.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Hiplop is probtown. Just is attitude and they way he carries himself is not consistent with scum.

Haola, on the other hand, is difficult for me to read. His early vote on me seems legit, and it moved discussion forward, as does his later vote on NumberQ. However, I don't like his "Lynch Hiplop Flowchart". That could just be a townie mistake, though.
Show

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Uh.

Tomorrow.

Yeah not now.
haoala
haoala
Goon
haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by haoala »

Hello Hiraki.

@Bub, I already said it wasn't meant for the rest of you! The rest of you had other reasons for voting me, so the flowchart doesn't apply.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by RedPanda »

il post something useful when im back from college.
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Welcome, Hiraki
Well. Firstly, Haoala. I voted you for two reasons:
1. Hiplop was expressing buddying behaviour, as if you were his scumbuddy. This tied both of you together
2. The bandwagon was on you

I'm not sure why, but Bub's #150 just seems so bad. Possibly because it looks like he's scum trying to stay off major bandwagons to decrease suspicion on himself.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”