DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

2/3 is 12 votes. Never mind.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

Real words when I'm home:

DGB I was absolutely wrong and I will be readjusting pretty much everything. I'd be flabbergasted to the nth degree if you were scum now.

I also am, unless I'm REALLY misreading flavor, the dog Amrun was looking for and my role PM tricked me.

Like I said more detail when I am at home.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Seriously, why is Internet Stranger STILL rolefishing DGB when he's trying to lynch vollkan?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 852, elvis_knits wrote:Seriously, why is Internet Stranger STILL rolefishing DGB when he's trying to lynch vollkan?

I already stated why (see below). The attacks on me are full of garbage. Had all these attacks on me been any good and not full of lies I would be taking my licks laying down. On top of that, Vollkan has been laying low since late into the last day. I cant say much about him when he lurks and hopes to hide until this blows over.

In post 838, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 837, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@IS
, let me get this straight. You think DGB is town who got lucky on Umbrage, and yet you're spending 80% of your posts railing at her? Is that correct? If so, why?

I cant properly scumhunt with that giant monkey (and her little puppy) all over my back. She is already trying to declare Vollkan town because im assured that he is scum and I want Vollkan lynched. In fact, its one of her retarded circular logic BULLSHIT arguments against me.

She is clearly mudding the waters and making the situation me vs her (and her minion) instead of engaging the town in a rational discussion as to why Vollkan is scum. She is deliberately poking the lion hoping that I roar loud enough to distract everyone away from Vollkan.

Im not declaring DBG or her minion town. Im saying that I have a better suspect to go after in Vollkan right now and she isnt letting me get my scumhunt glory from him.

SBG needs to still answer about her eggs. She is deliberately ignoring everything I ask her and every point I have made that proves that she is WRONG. She also refuses to look at Vollkan at all despite all the evidence presented to her by multiple people. Its beyond tunnel vision, its being deliberately obtuse to whats going on around her.

Vollkan needs to be lynched. DBG and the minion can be dealt with after.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 846, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 833, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@DGB
, do you think scooby hopping off at Umbrage(10) and then back on after the tipping point is suspect? What made you move scoob from certain scum to certain town yesterday?

Scooby's #662 is not the kind of post to erupt between scumpals. He's definitely town.

I hear ya. He also voted Umbrage early, and not in a pussyfooting kind of way. He tied Umbrage to the Kison death, though granted he might have copycatted you on that comment. I don't like that scoob was the alternate wagon to a town wagon D1 and I don't like that he switched off and back on to Umbrage at 10 votes, but meh. Not the likeliest of scums when we have so many stronger candidates.

I'm going to take a look at the dynamics of the competing pops/scoobwagons D1. If both were town, might be able to find scum hopping back and forth for shitty reasons.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS:

1) So you're saying that I am preventing you from scumhunting?

LOL

Because I am so powerful, I can PREVENT you from scumhunting.

I'm actually ASKING you to scumhunt. I WANT you to scumhunt. I find that getting reads from scummy players to be very helpful to me in being more sure of their allignment. If they make a lot of sense I will begin to see them in a different light. If they're scum then they usually dig their own grave and give some scumbuddy hints.

2) Your reason for rolefishing DGB continues to be unclear to me. It is because you think she has a shit case on you? So she should give up role information?

3) You think you're a LION??

LOL

Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vollkan, in another game, wrote:Thus, I will almost always give 5 points for ordinary scumtells, 7 points for moderately serious scumtells and 10 points for very serious scumtells. I don't pretend that this is an exact science, and I'll readily admit that I do manipulate the points in my scum games, but, on the whole, it's certainly no less arbitrary than when most people say "this action is scummy", without specifying any degree of magnitude for that scumtell.

Ok, so +7 points for a "moderately serious scumtell". And an admission that you do indeed manipulate your scumpoints when you're scum.

So can you please explain why Umbrage's rolefishing was an ordinary +5 scumtell while IS's rolefishing was a moderately serious +7 scumtell?

Seriously, folks, Umbrage was at 11 votes at the time. Look at the difference in IS's vs. vollkan's behavior:

IS, with his vote the 10th placed on Umbrage wrote:Well, he isnt dead. Now im REALLY curious as to whats going on with him. Do you want to wait for lurkers to pile on the votes and see if he just needs something like Lynch+2 votes?

Or can we lynch VollkanScum now instead?

vollkan, when 11 votes were on Umbrage wrote:(gives IS 7 scumpoints, gives Umbrage 5 scumpoints, points to the scumpoints to justify voting IS to avoid placing the hammer vote on Umbrage.)

Is it possible they're scum distancing from each other and IS from Umbrage? Sure.

Which is the more likely scum based on their play unrelated to Umbrage so far? It's a draw.

Which is the more likely scum based on the way they played Umbrage? vollkan.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Lurconis »

MBL is right about timing VOTE: Volkan
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 am

In post 855, elvis_knits wrote:
I'm actually ASKING you to scumhunt. I WANT you to scumhunt. I find that getting reads from scummy players to be very helpful to me in being more sure of their allignment. If they make a lot of sense I will begin to see them in a different light.

What youre basically telling me is that you want to hear what you want to hear. Typical female attitude, actually. Wanting Vollkan lynched or calling BS on your "friend" DBG (ie: MY Scumhunting) isnt what you want to hear, so then I must be scum.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I think it's more likely for town-vollkan to waffle on voting for Umbrage than it is for scum-vollkan to not take the calculated risk of hammering his partner
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Does MistBeauty look great to you, or does it look like maybe she hammered her partner?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

In post 856, MrBuddyLee wrote:
Which is the more likely scum based on their play unrelated to Umbrage so far? It's a draw.

What you seem to forget is that IS, who was staunchly defending Umbrage, and rabidly attacking his attackers, also tried, SIX TIMES, to re-direct the Umbrage-wagon onto vollkan. That's beyond distancing. That's trying to save your buddy at the expense of a vulnerable townie. Mist Beauty tried to re-direct the wagon to Lord Gurgi, and IS to vollkan.

That makes me think that both Lord Gurgi and vollkan are town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

In post 858, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 855, elvis_knits wrote:Typical female attitude, actually.

Don't answer this, elvis. He's baiting you. Think of the outrage if he'd said "typical black attitude" or "typical Jewish attitude."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 pm

EBWOP, quote fail.

In post 858, Internet Stranger wrote:Typical female attitude, actually.

Don't answer this, elvis. He's baiting you. Think of the outrage if he'd said "typical black attitude" or "typical Jewish attitude."

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 863, DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP, quote fail.

In post 858, Internet Stranger wrote:Typical female attitude, actually.

Why is he baiting me?

He must just think if he can make me fight with him he can make me seem irrational. "EK has a vagina! Don't trust her!"

The thing is, I'm completely rational. He's trying to cover for the fact that he can't tell me why he's role fishing you so hard or who any of his suspects besides vollkan are.

Vollkan is probably SK, btw. Spyrex being Amrun's mason is probably going to exonerate him.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

IS: It's not true that I want to hear what I want to hear, btw. It's more about your reasoning than your conclusions.

So be a man and step up and give me your reads.

While your at it, answer my question about why DGB should full claim when she's not anywhere near being lynched.

Unless you don't have the balls.
Talk nerdy to me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Night 1 had
two
kills.

Night 2 had
one
kill.

I looked at the flavor.

Night 1 flavor had "Gavin" associated with the Kison death, and some unrelated flavor to the farside death.

Night 2's single death, Amrun, had a "Gavin" flavor.

I youtube'd Gavin to refresh my memory, and Gavin is a precocious youngster.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 pm

In post 861, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 856, MrBuddyLee wrote:

What you seem to forget is that IS, who was staunchly defending Umbrage, and rabidly attacking his attackers, also tried, SIX TIMES, to re-direct the Umbrage-wagon onto vollkan. That's beyond distancing. That's trying to save your buddy at the expense of a vulnerable townie. Mist Beauty tried to re-direct the wagon to Lord Gurgi, and IS to vollkan.

That makes me think that both Lord Gurgi and vollkan are town.

"Staunchly defending?!? STAUNCHLY?!?
I call for a dictionary review on this one!

staunch2    [stawnch, stahnch] Show IPA
adjective, -er, -est.
firm or steadfast in principle, adherence, loyalty, etc., as a person: a staunch Republican; a staunch friend.
characterized by firmness, steadfastness, or loyalty: He delivered a staunch defense of the government.
strong; substantial: a staunch little hut in the woods.
impervious to water or other liquids; watertight: a staunch vessel.

Now DBG, which one of those applies to me? Was a showing some sort of loyalty to Umbrage? Or was it my firmness, steadfastness that I showed when I VOTED FOR UMBRAGE or was the FIRST one to suggest that we PILE ON the votes on him? Maybe it was my strong, substantial defense? ooh ooh or how about my watertight portrayal of the vote count?

Really DBG, if youre going to mis-characterize me using a fancy $5 word you heard someone else using, maybe you would like to look up what it means first. This way you dont look like some filthy liar against trying to smear me with BULLSHIT.

Now Vollkan on the other hand. He sure showed a lot of loyalty to Umbrage BY NOT EVEN MENTIONING HIM. Or even, NOT VOTING FOR HIM. Or even, engaging in some tunnel OMGUS war against me so that he had a convenient excuse to not have to deal with the Umbrage wagon. But hey, thats not good enough for you DBG.

You and your loyal minion have painted yourselves into this tight little corner by coming against me and ignoring Vollkan that now you have nowhere to go. I have presented an awesome case on Vollkan which includes early anti-goofy behavior, to his dealings with pops, to his non-dealings with Umbrage, to his strategic lurking, to his manipulation of his jackass point system and so on. But you dont have a choice anymore DBG, you CANT change your vote now can you? You have to keep pressing against me. You and the minion have resorted to appeals to emotion ("he is such a big meanie!" or my favorite "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real") to BULLSHIT arguments trying DESPERATELY to link me to Umbrage when anyone with half a brain can see that it isnt true to now even pulling out fancy words out of your ass that you cant even use properly.

Youre trying to so hard to make this all about IS when it should be all about Vollkan.
Show

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

In post 864, elvis_knits wrote:Why is he baiting me?

He must just think if he can make me fight with him he can make me seem irrational. "EK has a vagina! Don't trust her!"

He's trying to create a distraction. He's pushing buttons on purpose. Because he's scum - he's doing it in furtherance of his wincon. Town doesn't push buttons on purpose.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm

"Staunchly" is fancy-speak?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

In post 865, elvis_knits wrote:IS: It's not true that I want to hear what I want to hear, btw. It's more about your reasoning than your conclusions.

So be a man and step up and give me your reads.

While your at it, answer my question about why DGB should full claim when she's not anywhere near being lynched.

Unless you don't have the balls.

What more reasoning do you want, princess?!? Have I not said enough about Vollkan already?!?

I dont NEED reads. I need a dead VollkanScum. I start calling out the scum now, and they will stop making the mistakes that will lead me to catching them. Youre asking the coach to give the other team his plays during the game. I dont play like you princess. I actually catch scum, not make friends with them like your master does. So that means that I dont give away info to the scum for free.

I dont give a shit about the role claim. You were so eager to tell us that you received an egg yesterday, why not today? Why arent YOU curious to know who got the egg today? That is what I want to know. Where the fuck is the egg? Whats the big deal about knowing that one? Why the secrecy? Why is DBG still ignoring that? Why are you so staunchly (See ladies? THAT is how you use fancy words) defending DBG over this?

Its so cute watching you trying to appeal to my sense of manhood with that "having balls" comment. Can you do a pouty face next time you try that, please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

In post 868, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 864, elvis_knits wrote:Why is he baiting me?

He's trying to create a distraction. He's pushing buttons on purpose. Because he's scum - he's doing it in furtherance of his wincon. Town doesn't push buttons on purpose.

Town also doesnt ignore my entire case on Vollkan and insists on hardcore tunneling with BULLSHIT instead, right DBG? Whos the one pushing buttons here, darlin'?
Show

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

@ Elvis

I'm telling this outside of the bounds of the game, as a human being.

Don't answer him. You don't have to. Don't even read his posts. Walk away from the screen.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

In post 872, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Elvis

I'm telling this outside of the bounds of the game, as a human being.

Don't answer him. You don't have to. Don't even read his posts. Walk away from the screen.

Yea Elvis, do as your master commands. Dont listen to me and lynch scum in Vollkan like I suggest. You wouldnt want to make DBG angry, would you?
Show

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Still not seeing the answer to my questions, IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”