New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am

Post by redFF »

leaves the thread, laughing and shaking his head
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

Day 1 Vote Totals

If there is a mistake, point it out.

Last post seen:
redFF
, page 48.

[11]Johhog:
projectmatt, Empking, Vifam, redFF, Xeras, David Xantos, Oversoul, Hoppster, Ironhead, Secret Project, Otolia [LYNCHED]

[1]redFF:
Johhog [L-10]

Prods:

Hoppster
projectmatt
mastin2
bvoigt has 27 hours to respond to his/her prod before I will begin to search for a replacement.
Foolish Fool has 27 hours to respond to his/her prod before I will begin to search for a replacement.
Vifam has 27 hours to respond to his/her prod before I will begin to search for a replacement.

People who still need to be replaced:
Estyn
Lady Lambadelta (flake replacement? Really?)
Lord Chronos
Lewarcher82

Johhog,
an Even Night Vigilante
has been lynched by the town. It is now Night 1. The deadline for Night 1 is September 14th, 2011 at 11:59 ET.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 am

Just a quick heads up that Night 1 ends tonight, but I won't be reopening the thread until tomorrow afternoon. So, technically, I guess Night 1 ends tomorrow afternoon. :D

I'm still looking for our replacements, by the way. If you guys know of anyone willing to replace in, please send them my way.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 am

Day 2 will start at 9:00 PM ET tonight (three hours from this post).
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Estyn, a
Vanilla Townie
, was paradoxed to death during Night 1. It is now Day 2. The deadline for Day 2 is October 6th, 2011 at 11:59 ET.
Hydra FTW
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: LC
- If the mafia did their part then we should do the same.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1180, Empking wrote:
Vote: LC
- If the mafia did their part then we should do the same.

Seriously? Wow, Empking. Wow.

Anyway, VOTE: Lewarcher/replacement

I'll divulge my reasons as to why later. Gotta go for now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvotete, Vote: Lew
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Ironhead »

I'm with Oversoul on this one; if there is a valid reason to think one of the missing players is scum, then let's lynch him; but I do not think we ought to lynch someone just to pare down the number of deserters, especially since the GM can keep trying to find replacements.

Furthermore, I find Empking's post particularly troublesome -- coming so quickly after the night result was posted, and seeming to know the reason for the NK choice. I had just assumed that the mafia targeted Estyn because they thought he was a threat; Empking apparently assumed (or
knew
) that the rationale was to knock off inactive players. He is definitely not my top town read anymore.

@Oversoul: Why do you suppose lewarcher/replacement is scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1183, Ironhead wrote:coming so quickly after the night result was posted,[/wquote]

Really how is that null?

and seeming to know the reason for the NK choice. I had just assumed that the mafia targeted Estyn because they thought he was a threat;

Yes because a player going to be replaced is of great danger.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Here, kinda.

Still haven't finished my work, since...well, it's a lot of info, and I screwed up somewhere. Been trying to figure out where I went wrong and what's missing/got deleted/got accidentally edited/got mutated/whatever. I know there's SOMETHING, but I'm having trouble pinning it down.

BTW, just for the record. I really should read the game, but my notes still say Oversoul is scum, Secret Project is scum, and Fool_Hardy/Projectmatt is scum as well, but I need another name or two. (I've forgotten how many players are in the game, which makes the difference between it being four or five. I just remember three was too few.) Johhog was one of my strongest town-reads by my notes. Empking was the other one, with Xeras and Vifam as weaker town-reads. I remember more--Foolish Fool (dunno why), David Xanatos for his stubborness, Kcdaspot for an Oversoul/KCD interaction (see also: Oversoul scumread), and I THINK Bomberman was one as well. There might've been Lord Chronos and LTP Mafia town-reads, but I'm less certain on them.

Estyn was firmly null, though; I remember that much. Along with redFF. Don't remember who else I had as null.

I know, I know. I suck, I'm in the dark as to the game state, what claims there are, I've done zero visible scumhunting, but I AM trying. It sucks. If I read the thread, my reads will bias my analysis. If I take too long to do my analysis, then I won't be able to read the thread and determine how accurate it is. Hence, I need to figure things out, quickly.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Dang, it's twenty. Which means 5 = 25%. Which means five is almost a complete guarantee. Which means two more names I need, and that's assuming I'm right on all three of my scumreads, which I probably am not. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by redFF »

well that was fucking stupid
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1185, mastin2 wrote:Here, kinda.

Still haven't finished my work, since...well, it's a lot of info, and I screwed up somewhere. Been trying to figure out where I went wrong and what's missing/got deleted/got accidentally edited/got mutated/whatever. I know there's SOMETHING, but I'm having trouble pinning it down.

BTW, just for the record. I really should read the game, but my notes still say Oversoul is scum, Secret Project is scum, and Fool_Hardy/Projectmatt is scum as well, but I need another name or two. (I've forgotten how many players are in the game, which makes the difference between it being four or five. I just remember three was too few.) Johhog was one of my strongest town-reads by my notes. Empking was the other one, with Xeras and Vifam as weaker town-reads. I remember more--Foolish Fool (dunno why), David Xanatos for his stubborness, Kcdaspot for an Oversoul/KCD interaction (see also: Oversoul scumread), and I THINK Bomberman was one as well. There might've been Lord Chronos and LTP Mafia town-reads, but I'm less certain on them.

Estyn was firmly null, though; I remember that much. Along with redFF. Don't remember who else I had as null.

I know, I know. I suck, I'm in the dark as to the game state, what claims there are, I've done zero visible scumhunting, but I AM trying. It sucks. If I read the thread, my reads will bias my analysis. If I take too long to do my analysis, then I won't be able to read the thread and determine how accurate it is. Hence, I need to figure things out, quickly.

nobody cares about most of that post. just say who you think is scum and why, your posts aren't really contributing at all and if you had johhog as a strong town read why didn't you defend him.
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

mastin wrote:There might've been Lord Chronos and LTP Mafia town-reads, but I'm less certain on them.

Wait, LTP-Mafia's only ever posted once, and that was to confirm. Are you sure you aren't confusing yourself?

redFF wrote:well that was fucking stupid

What was?
Sproink!
Foolish Fool
Foolish Fool
Townie
Foolish Fool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Foolish Fool »

Don't be daft Empking, it's the town's job to find scum and lynch them. That looks a lot like you're trying to make an excuse for us to waste a days lynch on an easy target.

Vote: lewarcher/Replacement
Hydra of
Haylen
and
JordanA24
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Otolia »

Can we have more infos on this lewarcher wagon ? I am ready to vote for him even without infos since he is not playing anymore but Oversoul did let us know he had infos.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Hoppster »

this game

it makes me sad.

VOTE: lewarcher

;_;

why do birds
suddenly appearrr
every time
you are nearrrr
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1191, Otolia wrote:Can we have more infos on this lewarcher wagon ? I am ready to vote for him even without infos since he is not playing anymore

I
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1193, Empking wrote:
In post 1191, Otolia wrote:Can we have more infos on this lewarcher wagon ? I am ready to vote for him even without infos since he is not playing anymore

I want everyone tol comment on this.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1194, Empking wrote:
In post 1193, Empking wrote:

I want everyone tol comment on this.

thought rolefishing scum initally

then i thought "i fucking hate this game"
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

JUST LIKE ME

THEY LONG TO BE

CLOSE TO YOU
Foolish Fool
Foolish Fool
Townie
Foolish Fool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Foolish Fool »

Otolia wrote:Can we have more infos on this lewarcher wagon ? I am ready to vote for him even without infos since he is not playing anymore but Oversoul did let us know he had infos.

More "infos"? Why?

I agree, this appears to be blatant rolefishing, not only that but an odd reluctance to vote for lewarcher when it's clearly the thing to do right now.
Hydra of
Haylen
and
JordanA24
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Ironhead »

In post 1197, Foolish Fool wrote:an odd reluctance to vote for lewarcher when it's clearly the thing to do right now.[/color]

Why is it the thing to do? Because it is "popular"? And how did it become popular?

I suspect that this wagon is scum-driven. Your thoughts?
Foolish Fool
Foolish Fool
Townie
Foolish Fool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Foolish Fool »

Well Oversoul clearly has a decent reason to want us to be voting for lewarcher, unless he's trying some audacious bluff. That seems to be a more solid bet to be voting for somebody than arguing about it for 40 pages which will almost certainly end in most of us losing our temper.

It may well be scum driven for all I know, but I don't see a much better course of action for us to do now.
Hydra of
Haylen
and
JordanA24

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”