Open 326: Pick Your Poison (Ende des Speils!)

thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by thunderwielder »

"TOSSING BOLLOCKS". Ignore the case because I'm "bullshitting" towards you and that's your defense because I hadn't 100% read the whole game. And it comes with an OMGUS vote.

Although I don't necessarily agree with the manner of going through the game (because I'm sure that's where some of her confusion is coming from), I'm sure she'll read through everything in context when she's done.

The aggressive attack back on her, as well as the vote, makes it seem like too much of an over-reaction. Also, now not commenting on anything regarding Lane's flip AKA why you were so adamant (I use this word in fond memory, Lane) that he was scum (sure, we all were), but more importantly what his flipping town means, makes me suspect you more than her case.
I don't understand the reaction, especially since I have found you thus far in the game to be fairly logical and compelling. Maybe it is just a reaction. Maybe it's because Lane was pointing the finger at you heavily yesterday and now the new recruit is suspecting you, even though Lane is dead.

@Maruchan, I think we've been wrong two times in a row, and now our doctor's dead. I think we ought to give SOME value to the ghosts of townies past.

PEdit--I think I see where you're coming from, Amrun. This latest post makes more sense to me than the first one.
Show
W:
L:
Town (2:1)
Mafia (1:0)
Oh, would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!

---Scammers on craigslist don't realize I play Mafia... What scum...
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by thunderwielder »

Thunderwielder wrote:
Mist, welcome to the game. I hope you were able to get a fresh insight during the night and are going to contribute much more than your predecessor. Thank you so much for subbing in.
--
I take it back...

Tragedy, welcome to the game. Thank you so much for subbing in. We all really appreciate, I'm sure.
Show
W:
L:

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

There's not much to say about lane. I was wrong.

The wagon is probably going to be important in some way. I haven't quite figured out how yet. For the most part, I think the wagon was town driven. There were probably some scum sliding on at some point, but I don't know where yet. When I have time, I'll look again.

I feel less sure about my Maruchan town read today. Idk.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by MrTrow »

So far i have a townread on Tragedy.

The iso all users to catchup makes sense.
Scum would have taken a better look at names by that point (qt?).
The Auckmid-read (however useless for obvious reasons) looks like an honest mistake that scum would not make.

as for Maru when i get back from work i`ll do a meta-read on the guy, but for now:

- as for the 'fun' in 'poking fun'-discussion: it is not relevant whether or not the one poking / the one being poked / anyone looking to consider the situation 'funny'/worthy of the title 'joke'
fact remains maru did prevent a conversation starter (RQS) for reasons that were not relevant to this game, was informed of the fact this wasn`t going to get cleared up anytime soon (as the robothor account wasn`t activated) still decided to encourage those who were willing to wait for it.

- as for the 'doc-fakeclaim is easy'-counter: false, cop-fakeclaim is the (obvious) easiest (which leaves the 'mentioning doc at irrelevant times only serves your setup-wifom'-point intact)

- NEW ADDITION: my favorite: 'lane was pr-hunting', was a mayor part of the case, maru pointed out this could be a doc-tell as well. YET he didn`t CARE about HAMMERING someone he had just explained to be a POSSIBLE DOC.

VOTE: maruchan
By the way, your mum says hello.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Hoppster »

... Is that spear going through saulres' groin?

Immediately I'm getting alarm bells in that Mist replaced in, read her Role PM, and proceeded to replace out before even posting.

FoS: Tragedy
(OMG TRAGEDY! <3)

In post 810, thunderwielder wrote:VOTE: Maruchan
Three townies suspected him (compared to the two for Mothrax). Those same three townies are dead. Not only that, but his first post of the day is meaningless. Great contribution. Plus, he's the only one who mentioned "I PR hunt if I'm doc" and now the doc is dead.

Yes, those three townies are dead, but two of them were lynches (and thus could not have been solely directed by Maruchan). So it's null.

His first post today was awful though so I'll accept that point.

In post 812, Maruchan wrote:lmao thunderwileder. Because they suspected me, I am scum?

Have we forgotten 2 things? A: The definition of WIFOM, B: The fact that as scum I LOVE LOVE LOVE some WIFOM.

I agree that their suspicion of you doesn't make you scum.

However, you're ignoring the other point thunder made - your first post today was a whole load of nothingness. Why? Where is your vote?

Whether you love scum as WIFOM
shouldn't matter at all
- because you claim not to be scum! Why bother even telling us that you love WIFOM as scum -
unless you're scum?

In post 820, Maruchan wrote:Tragedy makes a nice intro. vurry nice.

Not nice enough to tempt you into voting Amrun with Tragedy?

In post 823, Tragedy wrote:Thanks, Captain obvious!
In post 823, Tragedy wrote:Thanks for being more Obvious.

You mean obvious-town, right? :'(

But seriously:
In post 823, Tragedy wrote:
Hoppy wrote:... having said that, mothrax is still my number one preference for the lynch today, because his play yesterday just SCREAMS opportunistic scum pushing his counter-wagon.

Thanks for being more Obvious.

If you think this is obvious,
VOTE MOTHRAX WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: mothrax

tl;dr
- Barring secret-anti-cult, mothrax still has a scum PM and should die.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 822, Amrun wrote:YOU REPLACED AUCKMID.

VOTE: Tragedy

Why would you point out I "buddied" Auckmid? (Pro tip: I didn't) unless you would think it would make me look bad? How does that make sense?

You know Auckmid is scum, that's why.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your post on me because it's tossing bollocks. "Where is this" my ass. Try reading the actual game instead of just ISOing me because my name comes first alphabetically and calling me scum out of laziness.

He is obvtown smart one. He is making a case on everyone, so his case on the guy he replaces is probably pretty legit.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 825, thunderwielder wrote:@Maruchan, I think we've been wrong two times in a row, and now our doctor's dead. I think we ought to give SOME value to the ghosts of townies past.

PEdit--I think I see where you're coming from, Amrun. This latest post makes more sense to me than the first one.

Sobeit, but just know as scum I would never willfully decide to kill someone who suspected me over someone who valled me town and suspected someone else.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 828, MrTrow wrote:- NEW ADDITION: my favorite: 'lane was pr-hunting', was a mayor part of the case, maru pointed out this could be a doc-tell as well. YET he didn`t CARE about HAMMERING someone he had just explained to be a POSSIBLE DOC.

VOTE: maruchan

No. I expressed a reply to someone who said IT IS NEVER SMART TO PR HUNT AS TOWN.

That was what my comment about doc-PR-hunting was. NOT a defense of Lane.

nicetrytho
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 829, Hoppster wrote:However, you're ignoring the other point thunder made - your first post today was a whole load of nothingness. Why? Where is your vote?

Thats because I didn't feel the need to defend myself from it, as it is a valid point and I have no defense. I felt liek saying firstpost, and was fucking tired as crap last night, so I didn't have anything to contribute.

shouldn't matter at all
- because you claim not to be scum! Why bother even telling us that you love WIFOM as scum -
unless you're scum?

Saying what I do as scum is a perfectly legit thing to say as town to show why I am not scum?
In post 820, Maruchan wrote:Tragedy makes a nice intro. vurry nice.

Not nice enough to tempt you into voting Amrun with Tragedy?

I didn't say whether or not I agreed wit hit, I just liked that she was going through and ISOing everyone, which is what I could tell she was doing. THAT was the nice part.
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 833, Maruchan wrote:
shouldn't matter at all
unless you're scum?

Saying what I do as scum is a perfectly legit thing to say as town to show why I am not scum?

Yep, my bad, I misinterpreted. >__>

However, a valid (albeit completely different) point I can make here - you keep going on about how you love WIFOM as scum. A great example of a WIFOM thing for scum to do is to do what you're doing RIGHT NOW. You're pointing out how you normally WIFOM kills - yet another angle of WIFOM would be if you then decided to not WIFOM the Night-Kills as such, instead going for this WIFOM-route of WIFOM-ing us about how you normally WIFOM night-kills and because you haven't been doing so you can't be scum...

>_>

You're still missing a vote.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Xalxe »

Votecount 3.2: The "Secret Cults in an Open?" Votecount

Maruchan (2): thunderwielder, MrTrow
Amrun (1): Tragedy
Tragedy (1): Amrun
mothrax (1): Hoppster

Not Voting (4)
: Maruchan, mothrax, RoboThor, Supreme Overlord

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: September 25th, 9 am EST ((expired on 2011-09-25 08:56:40))

Additionally, I will be away this weekend. Should I fail to return, contact imaginality.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 834, Hoppster wrote:
In post 833, Maruchan wrote:
shouldn't matter at all
unless you're scum?

Yep, my bad, I misinterpreted. >__>

However, a valid (albeit completely different) point I can make here - you keep going on about how you love WIFOM as scum. A great example of a WIFOM thing for scum to do is to do what you're doing RIGHT NOW. You're pointing out how you normally WIFOM kills - yet another angle of WIFOM would be if you then decided to not WIFOM the Night-Kills as such, instead going for this WIFOM-route of WIFOM-ing us about how you normally WIFOM night-kills and because you haven't been doing so you can't be scum...

>_>

You're still missing a vote.

I stopped reading after the second WIFOM jsyk. We can get into the grounds of double-WIFOMing triple WIFOM-ing and so on some other time, as it is a headache.

As for my vote ,I am waiting for the rest of Tragedy's ISOs. They are quite helpful.
Show
Join Now!

thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 am

Post by thunderwielder »

Mr.Trow wrote:- as for the 'fun' in 'poking fun'-discussion: it is not relevant whether or not the one poking / the one being poked / anyone looking to consider the situation 'funny'/worthy of the title 'joke'
fact remains maru did prevent a conversation starter (RQS) for reasons that were not relevant to this game, was informed of the fact this wasn`t going to get cleared up anytime soon (as the robothor account wasn`t activated) still decided to encourage those who were willing to wait for it.

I have to disagree with you here, Trow. I don't think this was for non-legitimate reasons. My last game was with Thor (Newbie 1132 if I still remember correctly), and he was scum, and we eventually caught him, but it was tough as hell and he is convincing as hell. So (and I stated this at the beginning of the game) I totally understand where Maruchan was coming from in this respect, and the fact that when Thor showed up and said that he didn't like RQS clears Maruchan from this. We got discussion going anyway, and I think Maruchan was actually trying to be part of that discussion. That's where I actually find him the most town. I've found him scummier as the game progressed. He was encouraging people to wait for the response because they were voting for him.

Also, I don't agree with your point about the Lane PR stuff. I brought it up for a different reason. There's NO way that Lane would have self-voted if he was the doc. Only straight vanilla townies would ever think about that. I can't fathom a time when a power role would be so distraught that he wouldn't claim and hammer himself, screwing the town over royally.

Could you also elaborate on doc claiming scenario? I'm not sure I'm getting your reasonings?

Are you maybe just sheeping my vote without too many solid reads of your own? Just a teensy bit? It's okay, you can be honest with me. Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Show
W:
L:

thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 am

Post by thunderwielder »

On a side note,
@Mothrax. Get in here with butt loads times four of content. I know what your "butt loads" look like... That just sounds wrong... Anyway... I want four of them, because maybe that will actually turn out to be an actual "butt load of content."

I really have to stop using that expression...
Show
W:
L:

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:26 am

Post by mothrax »

Will do... As soon as I get off work.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Maruchan

Maru wrote:I have nothing against it personally, I just want to save an unsuspecting townie from getting attacked by a certain other player in this game.

Basically, you're going to defend the guy, regardless of alignment, for credits?

Maru wrote:WOOT WOOT THERE'S NUMBER 2!

Not going to defend yourself?

Maruchan wrote:oh wait, my vote is already on you.
So that would make YOURS the OMGUS. My bad.

OMGUS is more of a vote back towards you right away as you voted him, right? Besides, you weren't defending yourself the whole way. And his reasons to vote you was wrong as well.

Maruchan wrote:
I don't think you should take an RVS bandwagon to lynch no. Not at all. However building pressure on an RVS bandwagon is perfectly acceptable, because in an ideal vacuum situation with no variables, those with nothing to hide will not crack under said pressure, so said pressure will eventually disappear.

Hmmm.

Maruchan wrote:Thats because my words have been twisted. I don't care if my actions are scummy, cuz only scum have bad repercussions from looking scummy. When town looks scummy, if they get lynched, their flip helps town by being able to re-read as their confirmed town status.

So you're saying that you're going to let yourself become an easy mislynch? Sounds a bit townie, but you seem to not really care about much. But the following quote seems to make it strange enough;

Maruchan wrote:got caught up in defending my actions that I was no longer paying attention to my vote on others.

Maruchan wrote:I can die, and still win, as long as my faction does.

Another Hmmm. You talked about your 'faction', but you didn't specify and say "town" instead. Fishy.

Maruchan wrote:got caught up in defending my actions that I was no longer paying attention to my vote on others.

Sounds like something that scum might be doing instead.

Maruchan wrote:I don't see what really I can defend here. Sure glowball may have done that in the past, but I wasn't aware of this.

FTFY. Anyways, you're too careless and pretty easy to get mislynched for a townie.

Maruchan wrote:I've been waiting to see how long till someone said something. Good Job.

Hoppster: Madd townie points.

I believe someone asked me for a list of reads a few pages back?

Townie Side

RoboThor
Hoppster
Thunderwielder
Amrun
Aukmid
Supreme Overlord
MrTrow
Glowball
lane
Nobody Special
saulres
Scummie Side

Pointless giving town points right there. And why have you not mentioned NS earlier in the game (Especially when it came to spitting your your town read), at all? ISO #19 doesn't count, as it was pointless babbling right there.

Maruchan wrote:glowball, I was trying to trap you into pointing out your OWN scumslip. THATS WHAT THE TRAP was. You scumslipped already, and I asked you a question hoping I could trap you into pointing it out yourself, rather than me having to.

Ratherly amused that seeing a few posts after that with a glowball hammer, I wonder why NOBODY even asked for a claim from glowball? (Please correct me if you did with the ISO #)

Maruchan wrote:we already knew she wasn't going to claim.

"We already knew this guy wouldn't claim because he's too stubborn, so let's kill him anyways!" without even asking. That last few posts from Glowball looked like Scumhunter in a recently finished game of Execution Mafia #2. Too much AtE. And wait, 'we' refers to...?

Maruchan wrote:Vote: Trow

I will unvote when you learn how to read.
1. "Based on a joke". based on a joke? -.- did you not fuckign read? I TRIED TO PREVENT IT BASED ON ROBOTHOR'S HATING IT. And RoboTHor kindly vouched for this when he finally showed up. Ask him if you don't believe me.
2. "Uses doc as a base for setup-discussions" ??? Link to where I used doc as a base for setup discussions, as the only place I remember mentioning the word doc, is: BE WARY OF SCUM FAKECLIMING IT. hadurdadur?
3. "glowball's somewhat clumsy buddy" -.- Seriously? Just. Really? Get out. What did glowball flip gudsir?

This is somewhat similar to what Amrun's doing right now, voting on me because I didn't read the whole game and ended up misunderstanding things while doing so.

Maruchan wrote:I don't care if I am the hammer. I just fucking want this AtE bullshit to end.

Sounds like saying "I don't fucking care as long as he's lynched." And I'm still upset that nobody even asked for claims from the dead at all. Him doing AtE is sort of like Glowball's play right there, except the guy's using WIFOM. Then this came along;

Maruchan wrote:is that a hammer or what?

More concerned about the hammer instead of worrying if he's town or not.

Maruchan wrote:
She is obvtown smart one. She is making a case on everyone, so her case on the guy she replaces is probably pretty legit.

Corrections.

Maruchan wrote:Sobeit, but just know as scum I would never willfully decide to kill someone who suspected me over someone who valled me town and suspected someone else.
I'm more likely to believe you're town, thinking about the recent NK. He could have been EASILY ML'd.

Why Maru, Why 159 posts? I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Would be nice if Maruchan would actually scumhunt (Yeah, I noticed someone else said this. So I take no creds for that.)
I'm sort of sad that Mothrax wagon (Second biggest scum list on Maruchan's list) wasn't being pushed on D2 by Maru, but instead, tries to get Trow/Lane lynched. Depressing.

I can imagine totally Mothrax/Amrun/Maruchan as a possible scum team.

Maru's leaning scum for me with that last two posts before D2 ended with Lane-town self-hammering.
But I won't vote for Maru/Mothrax right away either.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 840, Tragedy wrote:I'm more likely to believe you're town, thinking about the recent NK. He could have been EASILY ML'd.
snip snip
Maru's leaning scum for me

saywut?
Show
Join Now!

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 841, Maruchan wrote:
In post 840, Tragedy wrote:I'm more likely to believe you're town, thinking about the recent NK. He could have been EASILY ML'd.
snip snip
Maru's leaning scum for me

saywut?

But your actions contradict my beliefs.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by thunderwielder »

This game is getting slower and slower.

WHERE IS ALL THE CONTENT AT?!?!?!?!

@Mothrax... guess you're working late.

@Tragedy, I understand this method of going through things might be working for you, but are you going to post one person a day until we get to the deadline? Maybe, in that case, it could be more useful for you to read the whole thread.

@RoboThor, what's up? Where you at?

@Amrun, how confident are you in your Tragedy read? A percentage will do.

@Maruchan, got any front runners for suspects? You haven't really posted any content since I mentioned that you weren't posting content.

@Trow, looking forward to your Maruchan read, and maybe some views of your own, rather making up ones that don't seem to make sense and jumping on my vote (I'm really sick of people sheeping me without good reason). You said you'll meta him. Is your whole case based upon meta? How much is? Percentage will do again.

@Hoppster, can't really complain too much. You have legitimate reasons to be pushing your Mothrax lynch. Who is your second top suspect?

@Supreme Overlord. So your lane case fell flat. As did your Glowball case. Where are you at now? How about some content from you too.
It's not the weekend, so where are you?
Oh shit, you're on V/LA until the 29th... well, you're pretty much not going to be here for this lynch. So that means we'll have to work extra hard to figure things out, since we don't have your voice. If you're checking the thread and able to give your voice, how about giving a top three and a couple sentences on why. Maybe don't lay down a vote (fack, you can do what you want, I don't really care), just because new information might come about while you're away... but then we'd see who quick voted and be closer to catching scum, so actually, do whatever the heck you want.

I'm exhausted, and I'm going to bed, but my irritation is showing, I'm sure. I would really like to log on to my computer and not have to read the same stuff over and over.

Let's ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE and not let any scum HIDE IN THE BACKGROUND!
If we are lynching active people, and the scum are actually just lurking, I'll be so pissed. I am already, so my ire will know no bounds, if that turns out to be the case.
Show
W:
L:

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

Not all that confident, tbh. 75% maybe.

Treagedy, how would the nk implicte maruchn town? lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:43 am

Post by Xalxe »

I'd do a votecount, but you can just scroll up.

Prodding Supreme Overlord and RoboThor.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 am

Post by thunderwielder »

ALSO

What does everyone think of THIS POST now that Lane is confirmed townie? Re-reading it again, I'm starting to maybe re-think some things.
Show
W:
L:

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Tragedy »

thunderwiedler wrote:@Tragedy, I understand this method of going through things might be working for you, but are you going to post one person a day until we get to the deadline? Maybe, in that case, it could be more useful for you to read the whole thread.

Will try and do.

Amrun wrote:
Treagedy, how would the nk implicte maruchn town? lol

I now realized that I ended up saying stupid and realized that won't work. I've only played with Maruchan during an ongoing game (That he got lynched to death in), but I don't really go along with meta either.
Basically, I made a fool outta myself. :(
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Tragedy »

Mothrax
(
Also known as
Arthur
)
mothrax wrote:Also, lynching NS for lurking/active lurking is like lynching a kitten for being cute.

Basically, you're not realizing that even if NS is lurking, did you ISO him? Practically nothing important, or USEFUL as a post, at ALL.
NS wrote:When I find something worthy of comment, you'll hear it.

WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS POTENTIAL "USEFULNESS" GO?

mothrax wrote:Post 13 strikes me as an odd. I am trying to find a way to describe why... It reads like a serious vote masked as RVS to me, and I think that is the language.

Still not a useful post. It was pretty sarcastic.

mothrax wrote:Glow didn't hop on the wagon without immediately looking for more information, this gives glowball townie-brownies* in my book.

That's not townie-brownies. That's called
what scum wouldn't be doing

mothrax wrote:Maru on the other hand, laid down the vote first but then waited for glowball to "make a case" (as much as one can be made) before sheeping. Letting someone do the work for you is scummy scum scummy...

I love you forever. This post is pretty cool.

mothrax wrote:These were the main things I noticed, once we get some flips I will have a lot more to go on as I have detailed voting notes up to where I left off and hope to continue this trend.

WHERE ARE THEY?

mothrax wrote:Mithras is currently researching NS town games, but not much can be done mobile.

Why are you checking them? It feels completely irrelevant for you to do so, especially when you're saying that "Oh, I'm trying to cover all of NS' bad points in this game with his good points!" You're defending NS' gameplay for innocence, not your own.

mothrax wrote:Trow...trow has two posts...
but Glowball is number two on my list of scumspects followed closely by trow.

mothrax wrote:Also, lynching NS for lurking/active lurking is like lynching a kitten for being cute.

You hypocrite.

mothrax wrote:
Maruchan and thunderwielder are going after Glowball.

Where's MrTrow now? I'm not amused with your list.

mothrax wrote:So that being said: if it comes down to it, I will self hammer to prevent a deadline nolynch.

Really? You're not going to do us a favor and roleclaim before then?

mothrax wrote:Yes, Amrun, my decision to vote glowball was influenced by the size of the wagon

Why no case on Maruchan, then? You
could
have influenced the wagon to switch to Maruchan if you made one. More like you're just picking the small stuff and waiting others to do a case on Maruchan, instead of SCUMHUNTING and MAKING A CASE ON HIM/HER.

Lazy god damn scum Mothrax.

Lazy scum who's going to wait until he gets to a specific post which was pointed out by others and try to claim credit for his own. Why you so scummmmmm~
Basically, sounds more like a definite sheep from scum who would be satisfied with getting either of 'em dead without doing much.

Scum scum scum.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 843, thunderwielder wrote:@Hoppster, can't really complain too much. You have legitimate reasons to be pushing your Mothrax lynch. Who is your second top suspect?

Eh.

Most people other than mothrax are by and large null. I REALLY don't want to have to compromise today from mothrax to another suspect. If I had to name one at the moment it would probably be Tragedy (for reasons completely beyond her control, the shame), because Mist replacing out immediately after replacing in is dodgy as shit. I don't want to lynch Tragedy today though, I want to lynch mothrax.

Maruchan has some weird crap going on but he plays like that as town (I know because I was using it in another game to attack him when I was scum :P - it's finished).

Xalxe wrote:
mothrax (1): Hoppster

:'(

I'm So Ronery
Spoiler:
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work rearry hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousr
yyyyyyyyyyyy

And so I'm ronery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feel rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sirry
But not rearry
Because it's firring my body with rage

I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit
But nobody else seems to rearize it
When I change the world maybe they'll notice
meeeeeeeeee

But until then I'rr just be ronery
Reah... a rittle ronery
Poor rittle meee.

I'm so roner
eeeee

TRAGEDY, Y U NO HELP ME LYNCH MOTHRAX?

Return to “Completed Open Games”