The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Morgana is stupid either way.

WHAT.
Permanent V/LA.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 565, gandalf5166 wrote:Feysal is pretty likely scum. He's generally much more useful as town. I think the pissing match is an attempt to cover the fact that when he's scum, he usually doesn't have much to say.

I suppose it is time I began to address this.

It is true that I did not have much to say. But before you assume the reasons for this to be sinister in nature, I would like to remind you that I replaced into this game two days ago. Two days. That is barely enough time for me to get my bearings in a large theme game twenty pages long, even one that I was already reading, though it helped. For those two days I was keeping up with and responding to recent posts, including those by Furcolow. I realize of course the flavor was useless, why did you think I wrote "feel free to skip" on the spoiler tag? I simply had nothing better to do then, and I did enjoy watching Furcolow whine and wail about me supposedly having a grudge against him, and making an ass out of himself. Perhaps I had a bit too much fun with that, but it was not entirely wasted effort either. I can now safely ignore Furcolow for the rest of the game, since he is acting just like the useless village idiot I've grown accustomed to scorn, and he is probable town. That does not mean I would not like him to be vigged, and since now I've seen him actually ask for it, I don't even have to feel sorry about it.

Without further ado, I am now completely caught up with the game. I still have to do more ISO reads later and probably meta checks too, but for now I can at least start contributing something worthwhile.

TOWN READS
I am pressed for time right now, so I will leave out the reasons for these for now. If you want to know, you can ask. Stronger reads on top.
mockingjaye
PeregrineV
MagnaofIllusion
Dekes
SpyreX
Furcolow
Gut
Wraith
Magister Ludi
Ellibereth

NULL READS
Chronopie
Sun and Moon
Espeonage
Mastermind of Sin
Will-o-wisp
LordChronos

UNKNOWN
Andrius
gandalf5166

SCUM READS
Empking
- I have not yet checked the meta case on him, so this is partly because I have faith in MoI. However his ISO is full of nothing. His posts are mostly useless one-liners, and of the few posts that are not the majority are where he defends himself from MoI. I also really disliked his post #575, partly because PeregrineV is high in my town reads and I know there is no link between us, and partly because suspecting me does not match the implication that he got town vibes from me in post #531.

VitaminR
- For starters, post #228. He digs up a random vote to use as a reason to suspect PeregrineV, and ignored the much more useless random vote by Mastermind of Sin. I can understand finding a random vote suspicious, I was given grief myself the only time I ever used a die roll for that. MoS does that every game, but if VitaminR finds that sort of thing suspicious, I'd think he'd at least mention it. Then the explanation in post #359 is even worse. He says the vote was suspicious because using a joke reason took all potential pressure away from it. What? Most random votes I've seen have made up reasons, such as the player's avatar wearing a bowler hat, if they have any reasons at all. This is perfectly normal and accepted, and does not reduce the effectiveness of the votes at all. VitaminR should know better, and the way he singles out PeregrineV after Will-o-wisp already called attention to the same vote just reeks.

kanyeknowsbest
- Need I even explain this? Focused exclusively on Gandalf, barely even mentions anything else happening in game. Then there is mockingjaye's analysis in post #357, which I agree with completely.

Now which one to vote... I think I'd prefer VitaminR in fact, but since there is no wagon there that vote would probably be wasted.

Vote: kanyeknowsbest

In post 595, Furcolow wrote:I am way happier with it than Kanye, because of his logical fallacy (ad hominem) involving me.

Cut out the martyr act. You are a terrible player, everyone knows that, including yourself, since you eagerly play the village idiot card to defend yourself. I can say you are terrible without any ad hominem being involved. Oh, and ad hominem is not a logical fallacy. You trying to claim it is?
That
is a fallacy.

I find it especially hilarious that in the same post you first explained what OMGUS was, and then vote me for calling you an idiot.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I don't consider myself a village idiot.
I find ad hominem to be a scumslip.
I'm voting you for a scumslip.
Quit arguing semantics, and get some rope.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

GOD DAMN ITS LATE AND THIS GAME IS LONG
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Can we get a prod on chronopie?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hopefully, something role related sorts out empking alignment. If not, by day four, just iso him. If he's made a bunch of unsupported reads and constantly is pretty obtuse, he's mafia.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Spy wrote:I can't count past the number of fingers on my hand but even I know that from your own mouth the number of scenarios you say where this makes sense is 1.

Eh, possibly two.
:/

Espeo I asked you questions in my ISO and you simply ignored them.

HINT: SERAPHS.
MAKE ME A NEIGHBORIZER.
IT'LL BE JUST AS GOOD AS A COP, BUT CHEAPER FOR YOUR AP COSTS.

wraith wrote:Didn't Turin Turambar get his memories wiped and romance his own sister at some point?

Moi wrote:This is why I find your flavor speculation so troublesome. Source flavor may not have ANYTHING to do with the source material or not. It is absolutely true that being a Bastard game may have nothing to do with alignments not equalling flavor. It may also be relevant. So continuing to discuss source flavor as if it absolutely dictates game alignment I find troublesome.

For example … everyone is assuming all the ‘major players’ will be in the game and Town (as far as I can tell .. not really flavor savy myself). Why isn’t it possible one of them is a fake-claim or contra-alignment designated this game. Until we get flips I’m assuming nothing (and even then will probably need someone to help sort out the “Yes, they make sense as Town” bit).

I REALLY don't think Plum would DELIBERATELY just make a bastard game with no flavor basis.
Anywho.

Ok yeah Magna I'm not a n00b I KNOW that there are fakeclaims. HINT: THE FLASH IS ALWAYS SCUM. I know that major characters can be fakeclaims. I'm not an idiot, dude.

magna wrote:Yes, you are clearly explaining your position. I just don’t necessarily ascribe to it at this juncture sans flips. Thus my comments.

Just wanted to know if i was coming across clearly.

Ok I can tell now that its 1am and i shouldn't be in this many larges anymore. :/

In post 484, Empking wrote:
In post 483, Plum wrote:Katsuki - 7 - Mastermind of Sin, MagnaofIllusion, Empking, LordChronos, Gut,
Andrius, gandalf5166

:igmeou:

Good wagon though in general.

Hey shut up at least I'm preventing gandalf from trolling and fakeclaiming bullshit.
I AM TRYING EMPKING. LORD KNOWS I HATE EVERY ALIGNMENT BUT TOWN.

ESPECIALLY "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TROLOLOLOLOL"

Wraith wrote:Andrius - Actually realized what a trollclaim is and explained it to everyone else.

WAit, what?

Ehhh Wraith I like the town-to-scum lists but I don't like how you're not commenting on actual game stuff.
And how the hell is gandalf a stronger townread than ME?

furco wrote:

Wraith, it is very possible that a player like MoI, Andrius, MoS who is good has eluded your scumhunting judgment

Dude you're absolutely right.
I could be not town.
WAIT A SEC.
I DONT KONW WHAT I AM
I C WUT U DID THERE

dekes wrote:Same with WoW (@Andy, where do you get the town read on them

I can't recall anything off the top of my head. I'd have to reread.
And god knows i dont have time for that.
Or perhaps they were just leftovers and put into the town category since I already have a nice group of scumbags.

dekes wrote:Ludi probably town.
Andy probably town.
Andy maybe town.
gand probably town.
Espeo maybe town.
VitaminR probably town.

kanye bah.
Spyrex bah.
Chronopie bah.
Pere bah.

Emp maaaybe town.
Oversoul meeeh.

Wraith. Dunno.

Katsuki. I don't care.
Furcolow. I don't care.

Bold ones are nice solid reads.
oh wait.
try again. P:

Feysal rocks.
But replaced into a scumslot.
*sigh*

In post 507, Ellibereth wrote:simple things first

Let's make this simple.
TOWNIER THAN TURIN
6. Ellibereth

ANDY DARLING
WHAT IS THIS

Unvote

Ehhh, I think you're town for reasons I can't talk about now.
ITS OK NEXT TIME I WONT PUT YOU IN THE GENERAL TWON LIST
ILL PUT YOU IN THE LIST OF PREFERED MASONS/LOVERS:

MJAYE, ESPEO, ELLI

ok i have to look at Espeo for srs because usually i can buddy that man and i can read him easily but I'm not so sure this go around since we're usually more close than this. DONT FEEL THE CHEMISTRY.

GOING TO GO SIT WITH MJAYE OVER HERE SINCE YOU AND ELLI REJECT MY ADVANCES WHATEVER.

spyrex wrote:If you have less posts than Plum, I would support you being sent away from my beautiful castle.
If you "don't know what your role is", I would support you being sent away from my beautiful castle.

If your title is POWERFUL PRINCESS I'd shoot you in the face with a fruit launcher.
And when I shoot you, Spy, I never hit town. <3

peregrine wrote:@Andrius- I didn't see why not. I just finished a large Simpsons game that had Tom Hanks in it. Why? Because Troy McClure was on vacation, so Tom was filling in for him.
So I was fine with it, just had to determine if he was town, 3rd party or lying. Turns out the answer is could be, maybe, and yes but no.
Go figure.

This is why I need to boost my activity
so i remember what you're talking about. --;

pere wrote:re: Gandalf/Andrius- (assuming any truth to thier claims/posts/etc.)- I think they may be the equivalent of "blank slates", with maybe some sort of action by the seraphs to get them on a team. Or maybe more flavor stuff.

Interesting though.
HINT: MAKE ME NEIGHBORIZER PLZ

Holy fuck.
As much as I love you for flavor and SPELLING MAEDHROS RIGHT Feysal bro you need to focus more on content you're not doing anything to reverse the Kats-scumread dealio.

And furco took the bait. --;

ok seriously someone needs to break furco and feysal up so no FLAVOR ARGUMENT FOREVER --;

mjaye wrote:

Feysal: I refer you to Battle of Olympus (Large Theme) game where the third-party serial-killer (who was in truth a totally justified Vigilante) had a marvelous time roleplaying, and where an Egyptian scum did a bang-up job roleplaying as his Greek counterpart as well. Therefore, I think someone's roleplaying enjoyment level is a null tell in regards to alignment.

Agreed.
Nulltell.

/wishes he rolled Beleg

just figured out that KKB = kanye ^^;

In post 568, gandalf5166 wrote:GOD WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS GAME CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE SIZE OF THEIR PENIS

EMPKING/MOI

SHUT UP

FURC/FEYSAL

SHUT UP

bro srsly we need to be hydra-ized I want to save you but its like you're playing troll on purpose
I think we're town AND the same person so i want this to work

espeo Y U VOTE WRAITH?

Would it be bad to pressure someone for a lynch to see how they'd react?

Hey Feysal you CAN have town/scum reads on gandalf and I.
Its not like we don't exist on the same plane.
Our necks still fit through a noose.

PRODS R COOL.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kats/Feysal is still scum FTR.
I need to reread.
I also need to die in some games.
3 larges is too many ATM.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Chronopie »

In post 606, Andrius wrote:/
wishes he
rolled Beleg

PRODS R COOL.

Why not?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 602, Furcolow wrote:I don't consider myself a village idiot.
I find ad hominem to be a scumslip.
I'm voting you for a scumslip.

You are a village idiot. Do I need to link to posts where you admit to being one? We had this exact same conversation in Cold War Mafia. Someone who calls himself a village idiot to dodge accusations does not get to scream ad hominem when someone else calls him that.

In post 602, Furcolow wrote:Quit arguing semantics, and get some rope.

*laugh*

You say this after making an argument that is pure semantics? The way you blend incompetence with hypocrisy is amazing.

In post 606, Andrius wrote:Hey Feysal you CAN have town/scum reads on Gandalf and I.
Its not like we don't exist on the same plane.
Our necks still fit through a noose.

Actually that is exactly what I cannot do. You have both said that you don't know what your alignment is, and trying to make a judgement based on your behavior when even you don't know what you are is impossible. I could judge you on whether or not you're telling the truth though. If yes, your alignments are up in the air, and if not, that would make you scum.

The fact that I have not listed either of you as a scum read and that you have your own category should tell you something. I don't fully trust either of you, but neither do I see anything that would warrant seeking your immediate deaths. I am willing to wait for you to remember who you are before deciding.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Empking »

In post 606, Andrius wrote:Hey Feysal you CAN have town/scum reads on gandalf and I.

Well you can't possibly have a town read on y'all.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Andy, that wasn't a troll post. Those four posters are causing me physical pain every time they talk to each other.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Feysal voting Kanye has given me more reason to keep my vote here for now. Kanye-wagon is bad.
Permanent V/LA.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Plum »

In post 594, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mod: Why does Kanye have 7 votes listed but it says he has 5?

Because I forgot to edit the number. The previous Votecount has been fixed.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

"You say this after making an argument that is pure semantics? The way you blend incompetence with hypocrisy is amazing."

Nice strawman
Yet again, your only goal here is to discredit me, when better players than you have been impressed with my play this game

You know why it's a strawman here? You're purposefully being obtuse with this, and it's the same reason why I called you out on arguing semantics. You know what I mean, but you're acting like you don't. What are you trying to hide?

The
ONLY
reason I said "quit arguing semantics" was because you were all like "
actually
it's not namecalling if you call yourself that too!!!11!!" when, in fact, it is. You were like "it's not a logical fallacy, bro", when I've heard it is from so many people. Do you think I made that up?

If yes, your alignments are up in the air, and if not, that would make you scum.

this is very illogical
the reason it is VERY illogical, is because you think it isn't
Gandalf's meta PROVES he will lie AS TOWN. Him lying is null. You lying, here, is different.
That's why you're getting some rope~
The fact that I have not listed either of you as a scum read and that you have your own category should tell you something. I don't fully trust either of you, but neither do I see anything that would warrant seeking your immediate deaths. I am willing to wait for you to remember who you are before deciding.

When he says he's willing to wait, here, that seals any wavering I had. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to write them off as town assuming they're not lying. He's willing to write them off as scum if they are. I'm wanting to keep an open mind in relation to the story, he's wanting to wait to see if he can accrue any scumbuddies. That's my take on this.

OH, that was the entirety of your post?
Doesn't seem like a town-feysal wall to me.

Anyways, honestly, if you were town you would have "dismissed" me as a VI; You wouldn't be tunneling on me if you were town; you would be scumhunting as town, and you're not. Don't defend it with "I MADE A LIST AND RANKED ALL THE PLAYERS"
1) your scumteam could have done that
2) that takes like 2 minutes tops
3) we have no proof you've even read the game
a. your team could have open discussion during the day (daytalk), and coaching you on what do say
b. you haven't quoted shit that has impressed me, or scumhunted whatsoever

I do make idiotic mistakes as town on the reg, but we're only human. I win way more often than I lose when I play mafia, am a good scumhunter, and have good night actions when I don't WIFOM all game. I do not consider myself a village idiot, and you calling me one and berating me will definitely get me to get the mod in on this if you don't stop.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Plum »

VOTE COUNT #1.9gandalf5166 - 2 - kanyeknowsbest, SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest -
- Will-o-wisp, mockingjaye, Wraith, Magister Ludi, Sun and Moon, Gut, PeregrineV, Feysal
Feysal - 7 - Mastermind of Sin, MagnaofIllusion, LordChronos, Andrius, gandalf5166, Empking, Furcolow
LordChronos - 1 - VitaminR
PeregrineV - 1 - Dekes
Wraith - 1 - Espeonage

Not Voting (2): Chronopie, Ellibereth

With 22 alive it will take 12 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 will be in approximately (but no less than) 7 days and will be exactly determined soon.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Hi there. I'm the HTML tutorial bot.

When you want to quote multiple people, or smaller excerpts from other peoples' posts, most of you want to just copy and paste the selection(s) you want to post and then put quote brackets around them. Most of you don't know that doing this does not label the quote as anyone's, and therefore other people in the thread will be confused as to who you are quoting unless they specifically search for that post in the entire thread. Now, most people will not want to search through an entire thread to find one quote, so when you do quote in this manner please do not do this:

I'm fucking retarded.

Instead, there is a very simple, one-second method in which you can label your quote, thus eliminating extra work on the part of anything reading your post and requiring almost no work on your part as well. This coding is called the "quote="Poster"" method of forum post-coding, and involves you putting an "=" sign just after the "quote" in the initial bracket, followed by the "Name of Poster" who you are quoting. Therefore, your quote bracket should look like this instead:

Furcolow wrote:I don't know how to quote properly

Thank you for reading, and I hope this serves to make you less annoying.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 614, Furcolow wrote:Yet again, your only goal here is to discredit me, when better players than you have been impressed with my play this game.

Spoiler: Impressions of Furcolow by other players:
In post 70, Andrius wrote:FUCK YOU FURCOLOW ITS MAEDHROS. MY FAVORITE NOLDOR.

Furcolow's summary is not town. Posting flavor for others is a way of faking content. Sadly, Furco's always a
smurf
so this is going to get interesting.

In post 495, Dekes wrote:Furcolow. I don't care.

In post 279, Espeonage wrote:Furc is entertaining.

You can be day two lynch.

In post 39, gandalf5166 wrote:Furc's summary doesn't make any sense.

In post 304, LordChronos wrote:Elli and Furc are being slightly anti-town.

In post 179, Magister Ludi wrote:Ok, stonewall.

Vote: Furcolow

In post 204, MagnaofIllusion wrote:As much as I'd like to vote Furc for being his normal terrible self I don't see his reaction as scum-driven at this point.

In post 527, PeregrineV wrote:
Vig List

1. Master Ludi
2. Furc (by request)
3. See what shapes up day2, then pick another player.

In post 308, Sun and Moon wrote:Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

In post 342, Will-o-wisp wrote:You have a fifth of the posts in the game and for the most part, they are useless.

In post 485, Wraith wrote:
Furcolow
- Typical Furc play, mostly being an overreacting idiot.

Nice impressions there. The only positive comment anyone has made about your play is mockingjaye in post #555. You really don't need me to discredit you, since you do it so well to yourself. In fact I don't even feel like I need to respond to the nonsense in the rest of your post, that would only perpetuate this battle of walls. I am amused though that you think I'm tunneling on you. Seems to me like it's the other way around.

In post 614, Furcolow wrote:I do not consider myself a village idiot, and you calling me one and berating me will definitely get me to get the mod in on this if you don't stop.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Calling you a village idiot is an accurate characterization of your play, and one you have used of yourself whenever it has suited you. It is no more ad hominem or calling you names than calling a scum player scum. If you can't stand having your play scrutinized by other players, mafia is not the game for you.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 am

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX wrote:Aside from that I've got very strong feelings Image about KKB,
Furc
and you. I've got decent feelings about Kat, Empking and PV. Elli is a gut read.

Everyone else? In the dross.

And I thought princesses could be catty.

And wrong.

And catty
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok before I go to bed ready to jet off to the sandy shores of my resort at 6am I think it best I drop some knowledge on the playerbase.

I’ve been contacted with some information by the Powers that Be. At this point I can’t be certain which set is which but I’m strongly leaning in one direction.

Here is the information provided to me by Seraph1.

The Seraphs are Hurin and Morgath as players expect.

They generally operate in the open – all possible QTs created by the Seraphms are viewable by the opposing Seraph.

They have a wide variety of powers. They claim to be able to

1. Neighborize and Deneighborize with them.
2. Activate or deactive ‘Latent abilities’.
3. They also can give out ‘boons’ (not their words). I did not get a full list of boons but Seraph1 did specificy that there were several boons that were definitely scum oriented – Tailor, Ninja and Unprotectible (not able to be Doced). Per Seraph1 some boons will inform the target they have received them and some do not. This may be important later.
4. Finally the Seraphs have the ability to determine they actions of the opposing Seraph.

They also claim to be able to vote. Keep this in mind when placing someone at L-1.

The Seraph mechanics work differently than Vi’s version – they don’t have costs but they take turns taking actions. They trade off on a 36 hour schedule. This may be important for future coordination when deciding to hammer a player on a schedule to rob the Evil Seraph of their next action.

Seraph1 provided this rundown.

Seraph2 basically responded with “The cake is a lie” and said there was no Town reason to provide this information so early. I disagree with that, at least as much as Town knows that Tailor and Ninja powers may be about.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Why aren't Andy & Gandalf activated then?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Oh, one last bit of information for the Playerbase from Seraph1...

Don't claim Town positive boons or activated abilities as they happen. Keep the mystery going.

However if you receive a negative effect or have an activated ability suddenly disappear that was Town positive claim it IMMEDIATELY.

That is all .... MoI Out!

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:41 pm

In post 620, Empking wrote:Why aren't Andy & Gandalf activated then?

No clue. If I get more info I will give it (whenever I next get internet access).

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why did the pick Magna to impart the wisdom of the heavens upon?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If I were to wager a guess it'd be because this is Town Magna.

Much like Seraph 1 is Town from the stories. Its the kind of tales of dashing knights and heroic heroics that make a young girl swoon.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”