hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Oh, wait Voided in this game. Hi Voided. :D We seem to go back to back to back.

Killer explain the over defensive part.

unvote hiraki
vote Whiskers
I originally voted for hiraki, because when he started voting he completely ignored what happened before the game, and decided to rvs anyways, which means he was trying to misdirect. Yes, one could say the same thing about nintendo, but it looked to me that he was going off of what hiraki was doing.
In post 78, Whiskers wrote:Nopony Special! Why are you changing your votes around so much?
Unvote: ...Idr.

Vote: Nobody Special
Vote: Killer Jester

1: For lurking and changing votes without explanation.
2: Same reasons as before.
Also, AV is acting scummy, why?
However, Whiskers posted the above, when Nobody Special had only made one set of votes, and hadn't changed it, and yet has been paying attention enough to the game, to come to the conclusion that Av's(I miss your lemon avatar) posts appear scummy to her. Also post 70 was buddying.

Alnara- Yes I bus when I am scum, want to see? Also I find your reasoning, on the part that you wanted me to reply to, to be illogical.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 39, hiphop wrote:So that is a good reason, compared to mine, where you are using a reason that has nothing to do with the game, and therefore are being bias as to where I live? Which only means you are scum, not really scum hunting, and looking for an easy way out. Got it.

You assumed my vote had nothing to do with the game. That was the only part that seemed forced though.

What's your opinion on my bits?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

Did it? Clearly not.

And what do you mean your bits?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I would proffer an opinion on his bits, but this is a family game.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 127, hiphop wrote:Did it? Clearly not.

And what do you mean your bits?

Many moderators allow scumteams to talk during confirmations. Theoretically scum are delaying confirming in order to buy more pre-game talking time. I haven't started in a game where confirming was done in thread, and wanted a chance to use it. I don't think it's reliable to catch scum. At very least it's no worse than random. I'm doubting it's any better than random, though. As we can see, you probably confirmed late because of the timezone difference and protoplasm flaked pre-game so the tell isn't very indicative of either of your alignments.

By bits, I mean my dick. I mean this
In post 121, Alnara wrote:Then look at it from killerjester. Scum tend to weaken just a little bit under pressure, and killerjester's attitude was basically "come at me bro." He did not seem fazed at all by the scum accusation, which tells me he's either good scum being attacked by a scummy-looking townie, one scum being lightly bussed by another (Vox's theory, I believe), or just a townie. I find the third most likely. Either way, if killerjester is scum, hiphop is also likely to be scum.

What are your thoughts on it?

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by hiphop »

So how does that have anything with me being over defensive?

And as I said already illogical.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

Nobody Special should talk more about the game, and less about his personal life.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Christine »

Oooo a Vote on me! Hello Hydra! I have no opinions for or against hydras, by the way. Just another player in my eyes. Well, set of players. Sometimes I wish I could talk out my ideas in mafia with someone else, and Hydras take advantage of it.

Also, I concur with you on the Hiphop-KJ grouping. I seriously smell a gambit, and I am a little surprised it smells so strong this early in the game. Either they are trying to vet themselves for the future, or else they are just barking up the first tree they can find. That being said....

Unvote, Unvote.

Vote: Hiphop
Vote: Killerjester
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by hiphop »

In post 132, Christine wrote: they are just
barking up the first tree
they can find.
I believe you are being hypocritical, and the fact that Alnara doesn't believe the theory himself (otherwise he would be voting both of us) shows how clearly that theory holds water.

So since you like to sheep, what do you think of Whisker and the points I brought up?

hiphop wrote:Y I k y w t t i s b r o m.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Christine »

Wait wait wait.... So because someone states something that I actually agree with.... I am sheeping. I smell a gambit, and I was going to point it out myself, but someone else had already pointed out that it was a possibility. I state that I find you two acting suspicious, and vote for the two of you. Why? Because I see something scummy, and therefore vote for what I see is scummy. Don't attack me just because you are acting like scum.

As for your points against whispers, I see no real value in them. He was pointing out that he agrees with you... how is that buddying? He agreed with your point. Is it not possible for two people to agree? Now, if he continued to be up your butt the rest of the day, I would consider that buddying, but one post of agreement? Really?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

In post 125, hiphop wrote:However, Whiskers posted the above, when Nobody Special had only made one set of votes, and hadn't changed it, and yet has been paying attention enough to the game, to come to the conclusion that Av's(I miss your lemon avatar) posts appear scummy to her.
Since you forgot the first part, and main part at that of my case, I quoted it for you.

And yup, pretty much. Also the above is over-defensive, way more than anything you can conceive me doing in the beginning of the game.

And finally-killer you can be my scum buddy for the rest of the game. Though, I am keeping my vote on you, because you are scum, and I intend to win this game.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by hiphop »

Also why didn't you mention that second paragraph when I made my case? Is it not important for you to defend someone when you think unjust was given, or were you just planning on letting it slide by, while others may hop on because of what was said?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Christine »

It is not my place to "defend" anyone. I am calling out your bullshit, and saying why, and leaving it at that. I do not know Whisker's alignment, so I can't really defend him. All I do know is that your accusations and observations, I disagree with. It is just like how you are pointing out that Nobody special was getting accused of something, and that their data was incorrect. That is not buddying or defending, that is simply establishing the truth.

That being said, I do find it odd that Whiskers voted for NS, given that NS has only voted once, but I don't find it really scummy, just a bad decision/move/possibly the wrong person? I don't see building a case on that one mistake...
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by hiphop »

In post 134, Christine wrote:Because I see something scummy, and therefore vote for what I see is scummy. Don't attack me just because you are acting like scum.

In post 121, Alnara wrote: If he really thought ... was scum, he'd have immediately started pushing a lynch rather than trading insults with someone he thinks is scum. So if he is town, I can only assume he's the kind of person who really believes arguing with scum is worth it because if you snark hard enough they'll admit it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by hiphop »

In post 137, Christine wrote:It is not my place to "defend" anyone. I am calling out your bullshit, and saying why, and leaving it at that. I do not know Whisker's alignment, so I can't really defend him. All I do know is that your accusations and observations, I disagree with. It is just like how you are pointing out that Nobody special was getting accused of something, and that their data was incorrect. That is not buddying or defending, that is simply establishing the truth.
There is a complete difference.

I called out Whisker voting nobody special on my own, you on the other hand needed to be prodded, and asked what you thought of it, before you commented on it. Looks like a strawman to me.
In post 136, hiphop wrote:Also why didn't you mention that second paragraph when I made my case? Is it not important for you to defend someone when you think unjust was given, or were you just planning on letting it slide by, while others may hop on because of what was said?
It would be best if you just answered the question, so I don't have to repeat myself.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Christine »

Why didn't I mention it? Because I simply need not see that big of a deal out of the whole matter. You are looking for scummy things in a very blah and boring post. It is only making you look scummier in my eyes.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by hiphop »

:D
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Christine »

*pets* did I pass the hiphop test?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'm not really seeing this pair-up of KJ/Hip, Christine. Right now, it just seems too contrived to really be anything worth pursuing at the moment.

Gonna go back through in a bit as I work through my slow-ass computer (which I need to get a check-up going on it sometime -_-) to recheck my reads. I pegged JK as scummy early on, and I'm starting to get scumvibes from Christine, but I'd rather not be too hasty about it.

Hip: Yes, we do seem to be in the same game quite often. Maybe we'll actually win this time, eh? ^_^ (And I won't get lynched D1 <_<). BUt what's with that smiley?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Christine »

In post 143, Voidedmafia wrote: BUt what's with that smiley?

Oh good, not just me wondering!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Hiphop is obvTown so whoever was asking what my thoughts on Hiphop x KJ as a scumteam, I don't buy it.

On the other hand, KJ using a shitty tell that he himself didn't believe in at the start of the game to appear to be "scumhunting" and not randomly voting during RVS is bull. Hence, he's scum.

Nintendo not following up on his logic for voting KJ has no pro-town motivation. Hence, he's scum.

Whisker thinking I'm scummy but not voting for me also has no pro-town motivation. Hence, he's scum.

This game was won during the RVS. If you want someone to sheep, sheep me.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

KJ, I can see.

Nintendo, I kinda see, but there are other reasons why he didn't follow up.

Whiskers action...I'd have to see. I don't quite see the scum motivation behind that, either, so I'd put him/her at null for now.

Nice to see that you're so sure, though, Vox. Townpoints for having somewhat managable reasons behind why you think they're scum, even if I'm not going to actually go through with your plan just yet.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: There could be other reasons why he didn't follow up.

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 81, ThAdmiral wrote:
Voidedmafia replaces protoplasm

In post 82, Whiskers wrote:Nice to see you have no good reason for your vote, Christine.

And it was a question for AV; "Why are you acting scummy?"

Welcome, protoplasm. Are you scum?

In post 94, Nobody Special wrote:Whiskers, serious question: Is English your native language?

Whiskers:
please stop avoiding the question. I am trying to determine whether you are having difficulty reading the game, or if you are only selectively reading the game (and thus, scum).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 130, hiphop wrote:So how does that have anything with me being over defensive?

"That has nothing to do with the game. You're so biased. Etc..."

In post 135, hiphop wrote:And yup, pretty much. Also the above is over-defensive, way more than anything you can conceive me doing in the beginning of the game.

Thanks for the help!

In post 145, AurorusVox wrote:On the other hand, KJ using a shitty tell that he himself didn't believe in at the start of the game to appear to be "scumhunting" and not randomly voting during RVS is bull. Hence, he's scum.

In post 41, killerjester wrote:I've decided that the confirmation scumtell isn't terribly reliable in catching scum.

Oh, you're funny. Did you miss me posting this or did you just ignore it?

NS: I think you've made your point. Whiskers didn't realize that protoplasm flaked, and Voided was the replacement. In addition to being scummy, I don't think it's likely that Voided is Whiskers's scumpartner. Do you agree?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”