Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Zdenek »

After reviewing ISOs, the scummiest people who aren't lurking at the moment are Hiraki, Mute and TK. I've already said why I find them scummy.
The lurkers are Killjoy, pseudo and Whispersilk. Killjoy is somewhat scummy for leaving his vote on me after saying that I am a leaning town read for him, pseudo has said almost nothing all game, and Whispersilk has posted numerous times elsewhere on site without posting here. This looks terrible because a lynch is so close to occurring.

I've become torn on Mute because he keeps on lying about why he finds me scummy and I can't tell if this is because he is dumb or scum.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

Pseudo was last seen online last night, but hasn't posted since Wednesday.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well, if I was alive tomorrow, I'd probably want to lynch KJ, Ps, or Whispersilk. Their activity while there's a wagon on town reeks of scum. Basically they are sitting back and lurking while town lynches town and not getting their hands dirty.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Killjoy »

Agh. Fell asleep after study group. I don't have a computer because I got a virus somehow. Im using a library computer so expect something from me within the next hour.

UNVOTE:

No one hammers until I have read thread.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

Zdenek wrote:I've already said why I find them scummy.
mhmm.

You call me null until like nowish where I'm scum.

And you haven't said much about me.

You've probably said stuff about TK and Mute.

But don't put me where I don't belong.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

Hey Killjoy, care to give an explanation why you haven't posted/prod-dodged until now?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 354, Hiraki wrote:
Zdenek wrote:I've already said why I find them scummy.
mhmm.

You call me null until like nowish where I'm scum.

And you haven't said much about me.

You've probably said stuff about TK and Mute.

But don't put me where I don't belong.

I don't need to write an essay. I've seen you as town and you tried. Here all I see is laziness. Couple that with your pushing of my wagon earlier without voting and your phrasing of the post where you said that you thought I was perhaps town, you get to scummy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

perhaps.

That's a neat word now, isn't it.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 1.9

Hay Ho, gay ho.

Whispersilk - Hiraki (1)
Zdenek
- Mute, empking, monk, Whiskers,
Thirdkoopa
(L-2)
Pseudonymous - Friend (1)
Koopa
- Ashblade,
Zdenek
(2)
Friend - Pseudonymous (1)

Not voting: whispersilk, Killjoy (2)
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Empking »

Come oooooooooooooooooooooon. We're not lynching anyone else.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

Everyone: who are your suspects besides me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Empking »

Monk & Friend
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 352, Zdenek wrote:Well, if I was alive tomorrow, I'd probably want to lynch KJ, Ps, or Whispersilk. Their activity while there's a wagon on town reeks of scum. Basically they are sitting back and lurking while town lynches town and not getting their hands dirty.

I'm not so much lurking, as I am too busy too post in this game right now. I'm way behind in another game, so I've been catching up there. I didn't realise there was someone at L-2.

I don't plan on voting for you, but if you reckon the people off your wagon are mostly scum, then that must mean the people on your wagon are mostly town? That would lead me to believe that whatever cases they have on you must be pretty legit, and not just scum slinging shit. If you are town like you say, and their cases are based on mis-reads and misinterpretation, then I suggest you do your best to counter their accusations and change their opinions of you.

Will do my best to catch up here tomorrow.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 268, Zdenek wrote:
Killjoy wrote:
Zedenek, how does me saying that you and Whiskers are scum make me scum? I see people do it all the time. Your recent posts have made me think that you are town, but your first posts are just horrible.

It doesn't
make
you scum, but trying to tie players together early on such little evidence is scummy.

My early posts were awesome. They outed Mute as very likely scum.

You complain about Mute avoiding answering questions, yet you completely exaggerate a post to the point that its original meaning is lost. Your early posts were not awesome. They were one liners just like Empking's and they did nothing at all. Once Mute hopped onto your wagon, that is when your posts started going from nothing to something and even then they accomplished very little other than tunneling.

In regards to me "tieing two players together", you are full of shit. Your very first post is the same exact thing that I did, yet you claim that you are not scum.
Ya. Ok.

--

Outed Mute as very likely scum? You talk about other people and yourself going from absolute... to non absolute. You said that Mute was scum, yet now you say he is likely scum? Later you also said "if I flip town..". Why are you using so much WIFOM?

TK wrote:
Mute: I'm honestly feeling a town read out of this one. I can't find anything I dislike that makes him stick out. Maybe I need a more depth reason but he's providing out good content when he can post. (Town read, etc)

Are you reading his posts? He sees Killjoy's post, sheeped it, adding his own reason.When questioned about his reason, he provided a reactive and non-co-operative answer. Then when monk effectively answered the earlier question directed at Mute, Mute sheeped that answer. When questioned about that he again failed to respond. He is garbage posting scum and should die for it.[/quote]

Just because that Mute gave an answer you didn't like doesn't mean that the answer is wrong. You are flailing at this point looking for any piece of scumminess to use that against someone.

In post 319, Empking wrote:
In post 317, Whiskers wrote:So basically, you're going to use this game to refer to the penis as much as possible?
I mean, it's good to have a theme, and stuff, but it's a little weird that you're so open about it.

My bisexuality is tech. BUT some other player telling you to stop fluffing would be even techier. Just sayin'

Sigh. Whiskers is confirmed town now.

Why is there a sigh in that post? You did not mention Whiskers at all until this post, and yet you are unhappy that Whiskers is town.

I am not receiving any indication that Empking is town. He has been generally useless and his actions are scummy. I think that Empking is scum number 2. Whiskers still seems scummy, but I feel stronger vibes from Empking.

In post 336, Zdenek wrote:
TK wrote:
I want to learn because I'm willing to listen. If you flip Town, all the information proves better.

This is just dumb. If I flip town, then all you get to know is that I actually thought it, but that has no bearing on whether what I thought is correct or not.

The Mute case is good so far no one has given any concrete reason that makes me think otherwise.

Worrying about being consistent with suspicions is something that scum worries about.

The fact that you've been saying that your willing to vote me, while hinting that you think I am town is well documented.

Anyway, I that the scum are in:

Mute
TK
Pseudo

I'm null on Whispersilk and Hiraki, so they'd be my next choices.

I think everyone else is town.

What a horrible post. Once he finally realizes that his wagon on Mute is going absolutely no where he tries to push on other people in the hopes that pressure on his wagon will dissipate.

In post 346, Zdenek wrote:Well Mute accuses me of AtE and guilt-tripping and then points out things that he thinks sound bad. This combined with everyone's reactions to him is making me have a change of heart about Mute.

Wagon analysis:
Zdenek - Killjoy, Mute, empking, monk, Whiskers, Thirdkoopa (L-1)

My feeling is one or two scum in - Killjoy, Emoking and TK

Everyone else:
Ashblade, Hiraki, Friend, Pseudonymous, whispersilk

My guess is one or two scum in Hiraki, Pseudo, whispersilk.

At this point in the game I think Zednek is on major damage control. He is caught scum and he is simply calling anything that is even remotely scummy as scummy motivation so that he can create enough confusion, paranoia, and WIFOM for when he does flip scum.

In post 349, Empking wrote:I'm down with a hammar.

Yet even more uselessness from Empking. Do you play like this all of the time? He votes Zednek at probably the most opportune time where it is likely to be forgotten and lost (in between two large walls) and then pushes for his wagon without ever giving any motivation for the push. He says that the wagon is stalling because scum are trying not to let Zednek lynched and then attributes this wagon failure to Monk (who he has been expressing interest for a lynch), who is quite frankly VI town (no offence, Monk!). Empking is likely bussing Zednek. The other scum is probably not on Zednek's wagon, but I am fairly certain that Empking is bussing.

In post 359, Empking wrote:Come oooooooooooooooooooooon. We're not lynching anyone else.

Further proof that Empking wants to be useless and end discussion today.

I like the wagon that I started. I've never nailed scum Day 1 before.

VOTE: Zednek

*here is your hammer*
I only play mafia during the week days.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 363, Killjoy wrote:He votes Zednek at probably the most opportune time where it is likely to be forgotten and lost (in between two large walls)

I honestly laughed. You honestly think I used my psychic abilities to post before a wall?

Why is there a sigh in that post? You did not mention Whiskers at all until this post, and yet you are unhappy that Whiskers is town.

I'm unhappy that the mod accidently confirmed Whiskers.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 364, Empking wrote:
In post 363, Killjoy wrote:He votes Zednek at probably the most opportune time where it is likely to be forgotten and lost (in between two large walls)

I honestly laughed. You honestly think I used my psychic abilities to post before a wall?

Ninja'd

Also, that wasn't a hammer
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 365, Zdenek wrote:

Ninja'd

?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Killjoy" wrote:
You complain about Mute avoiding answering questions, yet you completely exaggerate a post to the point that its original meaning is lost.

Where did I do that, and what does the second part of the sentence have to do with the first (I mean why is that"yet" there?)

Killjoy wrote:
Once Mute hopped onto your wagon, that is when your posts started going from nothing to something and even then they accomplished very little other than tunneling.

The fact that people refuse to listen to me has no bearing on my alignment.

killjoy wrote:
In regards to me "tieing two players together", you are full of shit. Your very first post is the same exact thing that I did, yet you claim that you are not scum. Ya. Ok.

Having two suspects and tying two people together as teammates are different.

Kiljoy wrote:
Outed Mute as very likely scum? You talk about other people and yourself going from absolute... to non absolute. You said that Mute was scum, yet now you say he is likely scum? Later you also said "if I flip town..". Why are you using so much WIFOM?

1) Where did I talk about going from absolute to non-absolute (and even if I did, I don't see how having changing reads is scummy.
2) If I flip town, . . . I was and still am hoping to not be lynched today.
3) WIFOM is unavoidable.

Killjoy wrote:
Just because that Mute gave an answer you didn't like doesn't mean that the answer is wrong.

His answer was scummy, not wrong.

Killjoy wrote:
What a horrible post. Once he finally realizes that his wagon on Mute is going absolutely no where he tries to push on other people in the hopes that pressure on his wagon will dissipate.

I'm doing exactly what town should do, try to get someone I think is scum lynched. Since I couldn't get my favourite scum lynched, I moved on.
Killjoy wrote:
At this point in the game I think Zednek is on major damage control. He is caught scum and he is simply calling anything that is even remotely scummy as scummy motivation so that he can create enough confusion, paranoia, and WIFOM for when he does flip scum.

I am town analyzing the wagon on me.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 366, Empking wrote:
In post 365, Zdenek wrote:

Ninja'd

?

I was going to comment about the psychic abilities thing.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Killjoy's "case" on me contains too much rhetoric and false certainty to be coming from town.
Vote Killjoy{/b]
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Killjoy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

LARIATO

VOTE: ZDENEK

HEWUEUEUUEUEUEUEUEEEEE
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Best places to look for scum:

2. ThirdKoopa*
3. Hiraki
4. Mute*
9. Whispersilk*
12. Killjoy*

I strongly feel that only one of Mute and Killjoy is scum.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

That was hammer, right?

You're still saying, "If I flip town" as if there's a chance you won't. If
YOU
think there's a chance you won't flip town, it's probably because you're scum. It doesn't matter what
WE
think, because
YOU
know your alignment. You're basically saying, "I
MIGHT
flip town. But maybe not."
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Meransiel »

Death scene incoming. No, I am not letting you bitches have Twilight.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”