The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

sorry 2 let you down spy :<
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

disagree
i've really liked him being honest and sort of anal about being lynched
i feel my town read on him growing
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:im pretty apathetic to a lynch on the basis of my attacks on gandalf but
if theres more to it id like to hear it and defend those points.

I can't speak for Ludi or anyone else voting you, but for me there is more, and I've already ASKED you to respond to those points.
mjaye wrote:
Kanye has still not responded to my question from Saturday.
mjaye wrote:Kanye: I asked you a question. You can't have missed my post--it was the really big one mostly dedicated to you on page fifteen, so please respond.
mjaye wrote:Also, what is the status of [7]? Any of "those people jumping onto wagons off of that wagon" give you any scum vibes, or are they really all off the wagon? And who are they again?
And by [7], I am referring to my analysis of one of your earlier posts. Feel free to address anything else I said, too.
The game has progressed quite a bit since I first asked you this, but I still want to know the answer.

THIS is why I'm voting you. You said you thought the scum were most likely NOT on Gandalf's wagon, and offered no thoughts. You said you would look at people jumping off Gandalf's wagon as potential scum, and offered no thoughts. A week and a half, 27 pages, and almost 650 posts in this game, and the only person you find worthy of lynching is Gandalf? Even if he ends up being scum, he is not the one and only scum in the game; that's not possible.

You haven't done anything to try to find scum; you haven't followed up on your own supposition that scum were off the wagon and not on it. I still think you came up with that whole scenario to help yourself get off a bad wagon without looking scummy. In my first post to you I pointed out I thought you were doing things that showed you were concerned with how you were being perceived and being questioned and comments I thought looked like you were trying to do some massive amounts of CYA. You haven't addressed any of this. Now I'm reading you as nervous scum who isn't sure what to do after his preferred lynch fell through and pressure fell on him, so instead of trying to play the game, he's just lying low and chanting "that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

You claim you want to defend yourself? Who is scum? Besides Gandalf, whom you are still calling third-party?

In case you need a prompt to help you along, try this one: what do you think of Espeonage, Feysal, Empking, Andrius, Spy, and MoI?
may the odds be ever in your favor...
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i answered your previous question already and you did not like the answer.

In post 652, mockingjaye wrote:In case you need a prompt to help you along, try this one: what do you think of Espeonage, Feysal, Empking, Andrius, Spy, and MoI?

ive already stated my position on feysal and spy (town and not scum.) andrius i am wary of but i would rather see gandalf lynched before him. i cannot read empking without association tells. im feeling town from moi. null on espeonage.

In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

you agree that lynching third party is pro-town and because of that it makes us scummy?
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Okay, so what do you think of the wagon on Feysal? The people on it or not on it? Is it scum-driven or innocent, like the way you think the Gandalf wagon was innocent? Who do you think is scum, and if the wagons on you and Feysal are on town as you claim/believe, then what would be a better wagon--other than Gandalf-- and why is Gandalf a better lynch than Andy? Also, what about the wagon on you? Is IT scum-driven or innocent? Do you have any sort of reaction at all to the people voting for you and their reasons?
may the odds be ever in your favor...
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 654, kanyeknowsbest wrote:

In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

- Oversoul

you agree that lynching third party is pro-town and because of that it makes us scummy?

Kanye, that is a complete strawman/cherry pick attempt at what I said. I agree that lynching anything that does not have a town wincon is pro-town, but what I also believe is that scum will try to scumhunt if there are potentially other scumteams in the game. That is the best way to look town as tells and comments are not being faked or forced.

I think you are scum trying to scumhunt a third party in order to look town.

- Oversoul
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by VitaminR »

In post 601, Feysal wrote: - For starters, post #228. He digs up a random vote to use as a reason to suspect PeregrineV, and ignored the much more useless random vote by Mastermind of Sin. I can understand finding a random vote suspicious, I was given grief myself the only time I ever used a die roll for that. MoS does that every game, but if VitaminR finds that sort of thing suspicious, I'd think he'd at least mention it. Then the explanation in post #359 is even worse. He says the vote was suspicious because using a joke reason took all potential pressure away from it. What? Most random votes I've seen have made up reasons, such as the player's avatar wearing a bowler hat, if they have any reasons at all. This is perfectly normal and accepted, and does not reduce the effectiveness of the votes at all. VitaminR should know better, and the way he singles out PeregrineV after Will-o-wisp already called attention to the same vote just reeks.

First of all, the random vote was a pretty minor thing that I only went on about because PeregrineV asked me about it. I just feel scum is a bit more likely to call attention to the randomness of their vote, because it's safer. But this was pretty early in the game. I just wanted to put some pressure on PeregrineV for what I saw as lazy votes. Don't try to construe this into something really meaningful.

Also, I've seen MoS cast a die roll vote in a dozen other games. It's a null tell, and it's uninteresting.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Gut »

More votes on Kanye, please.

Deadline's creeping up on us...
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Meh.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Gut »

CONFESS!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 658, Gut wrote:More votes on Kanye, please.

Deadline's creeping up on us...
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

zzz
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Plum »

VOTE COUNT #1.11gandalf5166 - 2 - kanyeknowsbest, SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest -
- Will-o-wisp, mockingjaye, Wraith, Magister Ludi, Sun and Moon, Gut, PeregrineV, Feysal
Feysal - 7 - Mastermind of Sin, MagnaofIllusion, LordChronos, Andrius, gandalf5166, Empking, Furcolow
LordChronos - 1 - VitaminR
PeregrineV - 1 - Dekes
Wraith - 1 - Espeonage

Not Voting (2): Chronopie, Ellibereth

With 22 alive it will take 12 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 will be in approximately (but no less than) 5 days and will be exactly determined soon.

Chronopie, Ellibereth, PeregrineV, and Sun and Moon have all been prodded.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Chronopie »

/prodded.

Not sure if SpyreX's is doing the whole 'pretty princess' thing for lulz, (or even evulz), or as an actual PR, or just as a crumb, but it looks like filler.

Disagreeing with the Kanye wagon, although I can't pinpoint an actual
good
wagon atm.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I wouldn't expect you to be able to.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

This game has slowed down. Can we get this lynch done please?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Willow is scum w feysal. Willowisp is parroting arguments on kanye, with them voting first near the r v s even and at the head of the wagon. Also was slippish on "your" as opposed to my or our talking about MOI APPEARING town. Has probably not even been really reading just tunneling.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 665, Magister Ludi wrote:I wouldn't expect you to be able to.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Anyone want to wagon chronopie if he doesn't vote in his next post?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 637, Furcolow wrote:My play doesn't deserve scrutiny this game.

Good grief. Having your play scrutinized is what the game of online mafia is all about. You are not above scrutiny, no more than anyone else.

I should've known better than to think you could be reasoned with. You can die by the hand of a vigilante, just like you asked.

In post 625, Dekes wrote:Agreed on Feysal. The continued bitching with Furcolow is scummy and distracting as hell. Funnily enough, his replacing in has helped me get a better read on him. His town/scum lists are a bit too general with no personal edge and me being the 5th highest town read is lol. And it all results in voting his counter wagon after all.

Before you pass any such judgement, I'd recommend you have a look at Cold War Mafia and what happened between me and Furcolow that game. I abhor his play and would be delighted to see him dead, though I would not waste a lynch on him. I can see I made a mistake by even talking to him, allowing him to drag me down to his level, but that is not a mistake I am likely to repeat.

I have more of an issue with what you say of my reads though. If you're going to criticize them, then I would have you say what exactly is wrong with them instead of a vague comment about them being too general and not having enough personal edge. Would you have me ignore some suspects just because others have mentioned them already? Would you have me making cases on new and exciting targets no one else is interested in, and which have little chance of leading anywhere? I picked three people for whom my suspicions were strongest, and voted the one who already had a wagon.

You may have a problem with my vote, but I also have one with yours. What do you find PeregrineV vote-worthy for? I played against him in a game this summer, where I correctly identified him as scum and tried to kill him on the first night, though my attempt failed. His approach to this game seems very different, and I find myself in agreement with things he has said. For that I believe him town.

In post 657, VitaminR wrote:First of all, the random vote was a pretty minor thing that I only went on about because PeregrineV asked me about it. I just feel scum is a bit more likely to call attention to the randomness of their vote, because it's safer. But this was pretty early in the game. I just wanted to put some pressure on PeregrineV for what I saw as lazy votes. Don't try to construe this into something really meaningful.

Yet that was the very thing that caught my attention. It seemed to me as though it was a weak excuse for a weak vote, and that I found suspicious. I have never heard anyone mention a tell like that, and I can think of more than enough examples of town posting made up reasons for random votes to consider it null.

The one time I used a die roll to decide who to random vote, I did it because I was being pestered to vote and I used a die out of annoyance. I was criticized for that not because I'd given a reason, but because randomizing my vote made it completely uninformative, which was something scum would like to do. I was town so I did not think it was a strong tell, but at least I found the concept understandable. Yours, no. Given what your join date is, I'd imagine you've seen numerous town players post joke reasons for their random votes.

There was also the timing of that comment, shortly after the same random vote was mentioned in another context. Frankly I find it weird how one perfectly normal random vote generated that much interest.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok I didn't want to say this in case I got bored and didn't but I'm reading the whole thread.

But srs bsns: Magna/Ludi would you be down spearheading a voting bloc with me?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

p.s. I love how Beleg shows up in like, every picture thus far. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok this wasn't as bad as I thought.
<3 LOTR

In post 6, gandalf5166 wrote:I think my claim is vital to my victory at this point. I'm Gandalf. I know-- Gandalf isn't in the Children of Hurin story. Apparently, I got stuck in a time warp after I fought the Balrog and before I was resurrected. So my mission is to survive and ensure the integrity of the timestream. Basically, I have to make sure the events in this game parallel those in the book. The problem is that I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever. Anyway, anyone wanna help me out?

Ok, gandalf is clearly trolling in retrospect. And since he didn't know that who we think we are is most likely town, I'm inclined to believe that he's town.

Ludi is coming across VERY protown.
Kanye's focus on 3rd party is noted. Don't find it particularly scummy at this juncture, but.

In post 26, gandalf5166 wrote:
@Plum:
Were any of the roles in this game(aside from the seraphs) handpicked?

I'd like to think I had a bit of influence on AGM, at least, but. :/

Furcolow's posting is the same as his town play. I'm reading him as town now.
But again
I implore you
do not claim roles that you are not. That helped ZERO in Succession and LITTLE in Cold War.

Furcolow wrote:Onto the dwarves, create by Aule, they are not as prevalent. The only dwarf who is really prevalent around this time period is Mim, but we don't really have to worry about him, as he largely worked with the elves and humans against evil. He was sort of treacherous, but if he's in the game he will not be affiliated with Melkor/Angmar whatsoever who will be evil.

I beg to differ.
Mim would be my selection as Mafia Traitor.
Or perhaps a legit third party, related to his sons, perhaps, or Lyncher to Turin.
I do NOT think Mim is town-aligned
in the slightest
The other dwarves rock. Now, at any rate. Once the Nauglamir comes into play they don't, but that's far off.

In post 50, Furcolow wrote:whoever is turin, not me you guys, watch out for glaurung and beleg, you might have to kill them

I'm wondering if Glaurung and I/gandalf have to interact somehow. Since he's the one who put the curse on Nienor (and broke it too?).

I don't like how Will-o-wisp's first post (and then some) contain no vote, and merely a
FoS
. Avoiding voting.

In post 74, Empking wrote:Gandalf: Claim powers and I might unvote.

I find this to be a town-driven action.
Namely, trying to weasel out if gandalf is a harmful/helpful 3rd party, while ALSO attempting to get a reaction from gandalf. If he claimed his powers an argument could be made that he was more survival-driven than not. Anyway, Empking gets townpoints for this.

In post 80, Furcolow wrote:Well, first off, can a town vig kill me? I'd appreciate that. I'm a great policy vig.

Don't shoot this man.

In post 100, Will-o-wisp wrote:What *were* you told then? Based on your role's level of bastardization that makes Gandalf's claim that much more believable.

Also, on the note of Seraph... why are there 2 people listed on the Looking On from Tholmiefoiesm? A Seraph for each faction? And where is Ooba?

Then again, I feel like he would have asked this in the scum QT to clarify with his scumbuddies before posting here. So... I'm not sure. The hesitancy to vote yet a slight town-tell from a n00b. Ehhh.

SpyreX is definitely not pro-town. Therefor anti-town. Spy has no reason to troll like this. Yet a small part of me Hopes for something, so we'll see. I don't think he should be the lynch for today.

In post 132, Plum wrote:

VOTE COUNT #1.1SpyreX - 1 - Gut
Gut - 2 - MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV
Katsuki - 1 - VitaminR
Andrius - 1 - Mastermind of Sin
kanyeknowsbest - 1 - Magister Ludi
gandalf5166 -
- Empking, SpyreX, kanyeknowsbest, Furcolow, LordChronos, Katsuki
Furcolow - 1 - Andrius

Not Voting (9): Sun and Moon, Chronopie, gandalf5166, Ellibereth, Dekes, mockingjaye, Wraith, Espeonage, Will-o-wisp

With 22 alive it will take 12 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 will be in approximately (but no less than) 14 days and will be exactly determined soon.

Definitely at least one scumbag on claimed_3rd party gandalf wagon. Won't push my luck, but I definitely think there's one of them here. Claimed 3rd party. Being helpful and lynching 3rd parties without voting scum. Same old argument.

In post 166, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 160, Furcolow wrote:I am not overreacting to votes when they have NO reason behind them, when I am adept at the subject involved (I just brought down my unfinished tales... which.... I have left unfinished after all these years), and I am actively scumhunting and calling YOU out on lying

But it's three votes, and you just flew into a rage over three votes. Regardless of any of that, it's only three votes.

Ehhhh but its how Fucolow usually is.
I understand WHY you think its scummy but I'm not as inclined to believe it as I was before.

In post 195, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 194, Empking wrote:I don't believe Gandalf.

So you think that either I somehow knew Andy's role from the start, or that there really is some glitch where those two sections ended up bolded and they just happened to line up with Andy's role? Bullshit. VOTE: Empking

OMGUS. Sorry gand.

In post 201, Wraith wrote:LOLOL OBVIOUS TROLLCLAIM LOLOL

Don't like how a lot of people fell for that or pushed it, because trollclaiming like that is townie (or in gandalf's case, idunnowhatmyalignmentis) so I believe gandalf's claim. Why is that a townie action, you ask? Because it brings a lot of heat and attention down on you that I really don't think scum would risk.

So what do you think of the "we don't know who we are" claims? Hm?

In post 227, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i stand by lynching claimed third party. its possible there is scum on the gandalf wagon because it is the "town thing to do" but i think it is more likely that scum are on the sidelines waiting to try and lynch someone off of the gandalf wagon. claimed third party can be saved for a nonscum lynch down the road, and if they can convert an early push on the third party into a town lynch, all the better. im still into a gandalf lynch, but ill take a look and see if any of these people jumping onto wagons off of that wagon look scum to me.

spyrex's play does seem odd, but i dont think its scum play.

Except he's not really 3rd party, we just don't know what we are. Eh.

In post 229, Ellibereth wrote:I haven't read yet but I think I want to lynch town yaaaaaay
okay here we go

wut

Definitely feeling Katsuki scum the most.

No but srsly Magna are you down for a legit alliance? A well-working alliance would do wonders. References: Frenzy Mafia. Yours truly coordinated the alliance, and while I didn't get to live long enough to see it through to how I wanted it done, Parama (and later, ThAdmiral) kept it running on the obvscum. There's townreads a plenty out there, and if we can organize a group of them we can get things moving faster. Especially if these are shorter BaM deadlines.

In post 249, gandalf5166 wrote:Andy, my PM simply says that I do not know how I win. Hey Andy. Just because you don't know your wincon doesn't mean you should start playing like scum.

Have you ever played against scum_Andy?

In post 265, Will-o-wisp wrote:Future Mods, never allow gandalf5166 to join a LOTR themed game ever again.

MB

I can't do that. Sorry. :(

In post 279, Espeonage wrote:Furc is entertaining.

Unvote

You can be day two lynch.

Hmmm...

Vote: Gandalf

-turns cc cameras on-

I don't find this scummy persay, but so god help me I have no idea what he's doing. :/

In post 308, Sun and Moon wrote:Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

gandalf reeks of scum smell.

Ludi and MoI are likely town.

Vote: gandalf

-Moon

Try again. What do you think of his claim?
What do you think of MY claim?

In post 312, Furcolow wrote:I support myself being vigged
will explain more later

If you have negative utility you explain now. If you think we all hate you and are vanilla and want to be dead then that's not cool.
If you automatically hammer anyone at L-4 then yeah claim and we'll push you off a cliff. (Or are some level of Hated Townie.)

Interesting how Will-o-wisp's first vote is on Kanye, who they FoS'd pages before. Who are your other scumreads, WoW?

In post 340, Furcolow wrote:the eyerolling bit... just feels pompous, self-indulgent, arrogant, and unnecessary
but that's not where it started
i didnt like it the moment i read your first post

:roll:

In post 346, Will-o-wisp wrote:You said you would
elaborate
on being vigged, and LOL @ passive aggressive sarcasm over the internet.(How's that working for you irl?) Honestly, stop being a smurf(I censored it for you, Plum) and send a PM personally if you feel the URGE to discuss this further with Oversoul. I do not see how this contributes to the game in any manner, and that we should move on. (ANYONE IN THIS GAME has the right to say that)

--

Anyone have reliable meta on kanye?

This is a bad post.
Asking to move on with the game and then not moving on with the game.
HRMMM More likely coming from scum than town.

In post 356, LordChronos wrote:Would it kill you to put the s on? It's only one more letter.

This man isn't scum with SpyreX.

mjaye, darling, what do you think of SpyreX and Katsuki/Feysal?

In post 365, Katsuki wrote:Empking is probably scum.

But LC is.

VOTE: LC

I'm confused. The grammar makes no sense.
I realize he can't respond, but. :/

Katsuki/Magna isn't town:town. I just don't see it that way. Sorry.

In post 376, PeregrineV wrote:@sun and Moon- the hydra with one post? C'mon now.

This.

In post 381, Espeonage wrote:
In post 379, Empking wrote:
In post 378, Espeonage wrote:Why would Katsuki even be in danger of being lynched?

Because he's really scum.

Spreads arms wide.

You're doing it wrong.

In post 395, Furcolow wrote:spyrex, urwin - ning with an e?
why aren't we lynchin' ye?

In post 396, Furcolow wrote:i mean you softclaimed bp and not the vested kind

In post 397, SpyreX wrote:
spyrex, urwin - ning with an e?
why aren't we lynchin' ye?

*pout*

I'm not sure what you're getting at here and I sure haven't crumbed anything about anything.

Crumbs are icky and make ants and spiders come. You know how much I hate cobwebs in my hair, afterall!

Furcolow please be quiet.
I beg you.

In post 417, Andrius wrote:TOWNIER THAN TURIN
2. Magister Ludi
6. Ellibereth
7. Mastermind of Sin
10. mockingjaye
11. Furcolow
12. Gut (Cogito Ergo Sum + chamber hydra)
17. Espeonage
20. MagnaofIllusion
21. Will-o-wisp (Oversoul + Mist Beauty hydra)

CALCIFER
1. Andrius
5. gandalf5166

SCUMMIER THAN SAURON:
14. SpyreX
15. Katsuki
16. kanyeknowsbest

NOT AS SCUMMY AS THEM:
18. Empking
22. LordChronos

POST MOAR PLZ/NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO
3. Sun and Moon (CSL + Amrun hydra)
4. Chronopie
8. Dekes
9. PeregrineV
13. Wraith
19. VitaminR

At this point in my reads:

TOWN:
Andy
Ludi
gandalf
Elli
MoS
mjaye
Furcolow
Empking
MoI
Peregrine

UNSURE:
Gut (need to pay more attention to them)
Espeonage (again, unsure)
LC

SCUM:
Katsuki
SpyreX
Sun and Moon
kanye
Will-o-wisp

WHO?
Chronopie
Dekes
Wraith
VitaminR

TOWN SERAPH:
Faramina

MORGOTH:
AGM et.al.

In post 419, Empking wrote:
In post 416, Andrius wrote:Sun and Moon has one post, Emp (IIRC).

When its that bad I can.

This.

Ok apparently doesn't know that gandalf and I don't know our roles. lol
But seriously that just shows bad reading comp and I don't know how he missed that.

In post 454, VitaminR wrote:Well, Katsuki is town.

Gut, please explain why you think Katsuki is scum.

Explain why Kat is town please, because I REALLY don't see it.

In post 461, Espeonage wrote:I feel like I need to post. However there really isn't much going on. Don't really feel like stirring the pot at the moment.

Just read the damn thread and comment please. Or sheep me (or Ludi), at the absolute LEAST.

Wraith is not a townread at this point.

In post 484, Empking wrote:
In post 483, Plum wrote:Katsuki - 7 - Mastermind of Sin, MagnaofIllusion, Empking, LordChronos, Gut,
Andrius, gandalf5166

:igmeou:

Good wagon though in general.

What do you think of gandalf?

But again Wraith and I's reads are very similar. Better as a bloc voter than a lynch today methinks.

In post 488, Furcolow wrote:Wraith, it is very possible that a player like MoI, Andrius, MoS who is good has eluded your scumhunting judgment

I feel like the other two are much better players than I (myself being noted as having an obvscum meta).

Dekes wrote:Same with WoW (@Andy, where do you get the town read on them?),

Whatever are you talking about? :P

Dekes wrote:Looking forward to your scum reads rather than your town reads.

:goodposting:

Please don't shoot mjaye, anonymous people with killing abilities. :(

Feysal wrote:To me it looks like SpyreX is having fun and enjoying his role. I am inclined to trust that.

I'll tell you right now, if you read people by how much they "love" their role then you gotta' rethink that. You learn to love your fakeclaim. lol

Yeah that's alot of flavor-talk for nothing. Sorry Feysal. Content and voting is much better.

Hell actually a Neighborhood/Neighborizer power would be better BEFORE a bloc to coordinate but I've made do with less, so.

In post 538, Sun and Moon wrote:I am so sorry about this game. I'm going to fix it soon.

There has been a bit of miscommunication about who is going to be doing the posting... *sigh*

I see lots of shitwalls, though, and that makes me sad.

-Amrun

In post 539, Magister Ludi wrote:Just sheep my vote around for a bit until you catch up.

In post 540, Sun and Moon wrote:VOTE: Kanye

Done.

This is how a bloc is formed. <3

Feysal wrote:just like in Stars Aligned III, you became confirmed only through blind luck and not through any skillful play on your part.

I do agree with this, though.

In post 550, mockingjaye wrote:Feysal: I refer you to Battle of Olympus (Large Theme) game where the third-party serial-killer (who was in truth a
totally justified
Vigilante
) had a marvelous time roleplaying, and where an Egyptian scum did a bang-up job roleplaying as his Greek counterpart as well. Therefore, I think someone's roleplaying enjoyment level is a null tell in regards to alignment.

<3

In post 557, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

@MOD – Please make me a multi-shot Vig. Thank you!

Neighborized please. <3
I've been a good boy too, not using dirty words! :D

In post 619, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok before I go to bed ready to jet off to the sandy shores of my resort at 6am I think it best I drop some knowledge on the playerbase.

I’ve been contacted with some information by the Powers that Be. At this point I can’t be certain which set is which but I’m strongly leaning in one direction.

Here is the information provided to me by Seraph1.

The Seraphs are Hurin and Morgath as players expect.

They generally operate in the open – all possible QTs created by the Seraphms are viewable by the opposing Seraph.

They have a wide variety of powers. They claim to be able to

1. Neighborize and Deneighborize with them.
2. Activate or deactive ‘Latent abilities’.
3. They also can give out ‘boons’ (not their words). I did not get a full list of boons but Seraph1 did specificy that there were several boons that were definitely scum oriented – Tailor, Ninja and Unprotectible (not able to be Doced). Per Seraph1 some boons will inform the target they have received them and some do not. This may be important later.
4. Finally the Seraphs have the ability to determine they actions of the opposing Seraph.

They also claim to be able to vote. Keep this in mind when placing someone at L-1.

The Seraph mechanics work differently than Vi’s version – they don’t have costs but they take turns taking actions. They trade off on a 36 hour schedule. This may be important for future coordination when deciding to hammer a player on a schedule to rob the Evil Seraph of their next action.

Seraph1 provided this rundown.

Seraph2 basically responded with “The cake is a lie” and said there was no Town reason to provide this information so early. I disagree with that, at least as much as Town knows that Tailor and Ninja powers may be about.

Based on what you said Faramina is town and AGThor is scum.
That's easy.

NOT SURE AT ALL how HURIN is a Seraph given he was on a chair the entire story and only made things WORSE once he was freed, but whatever.

SERAPHS.
NEIGHBORIZER PLEASE.

Oh, and if you can fix gandalf and I that'd be AWESOME.
Just saying.

In post 622, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 620, Empking wrote:Why aren't Andy & Gandalf activated then?

No clue. If I get more info I will give it (whenever I next get internet access).

Yeah I'd love to get a clear role, please and thank you.

In post 623, Magister Ludi wrote:Why did the pick Magna to impart the wisdom of the heavens upon?

He dies N1 anyway. To be the mouthpiece of the Seraph is to wear a target on your forehead.

I did in the game that shall not be named.
Was nightkilled, surprise surprise.
The job doesn't come with Health Insurance.

WoW wrote:MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

Not necessarily. lol
Don't make that jump too soon.

Vote: Feysal/Katsuki

Let's get this scum dead and gone and then we can move on.

p.s. Neighbors rock.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Chronopie »

If anything, I think Mim would be a lyncher to Beleg, not Turin, just sayin'.

After all, he wanted the orcs to let Turin go free, and Beleg to be tied out for Mim's own brand of pain. /just-read-the-chapter
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”