tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

In post 822, DTMaster wrote:1. I'm not happy that Maru had knowledge of all the PRS. He did what he did as mafia and used it to kill Frost so a force replace was needed there. Maru did what a normal person would do to win the game in that situation. I disagree with the extended win since the night actions were planned around the released information when Maru was alive. Also it colored my arguments since I based my Tarson case on the fact Maru had role information. If I lynched Tarson successfully on that it would have colored the game from the mod slip. That's bad. The slip affected both sides.

2. The modkill could have been handled better if you took the time to confirm the details. Don't act on suspicion alone next time.

3. Despite this I'm not happy with the win since mafia could have just obliterated the town PRs if they checked the QT. The massive implosions on Fourseen made me go meh. Maru handled it better since I was more convinced about the Reck sympathy at that time.

4. I disliked my own performance and basically deferred to Reck. :V My scumdar is on the fritz this game.

5. I was really aggravated by Sam's stubbornness. It's something I would avoid since it was clear to me at the end that it was tunnel vision. But if your position is challenged but you can confrm yourself then just confirm yourself. One night phase to gain a confirmed town is much better then a mislynch. Sigh.... You make your own self fulfilled prophecy when you refuse to cooperate with the town when you yell things like lynching you would be dumb and wasting night actions is dumb. Throwing yourself off the clIff reads like Fourseen.

6. More activity from other players D:. Including myself lol.

7. Overall competent scum should had have this in the bag. We shouldn't have won with a PR lockdown when the PRs were outed behind the scenes.

+1
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

@DTM: Are you calling me incompetent scum, sweetie~?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Thomith »

if lady wasn't killed night 1 i doubt we would have caught her for a long while.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (15/17)
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 827, Thomith wrote:if lady wasn't killed night 1 i doubt we would have caught her for a long while.

It's more reasonable to kill LLD or Reck, out of all people.
Haha.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

Nah LLD. You had me fooled. Which is evil <3.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 824, DTMaster wrote:FYI if Maru was being honorable he would have replaced himself. In Nintendo Mafia one VT outed himself to me in PMs. I brought it to the mod and I force rePlaced myself when a VT outer himself to me when he broke the game rules. :p.

If asked ot be replaced I would have willingly, but I wil never offer myself to be replac ed as in my midn asking for a replace is liek saying "I bit off more than I can chew" so I never want it to happen
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by CSL »

Asking to be replaced because the mod fucked up and only you knew the stuff is not biting off more than you could chew.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

In post 830, Maruchan wrote:
In post 824, DTMaster wrote:FYI if Maru was being honorable he would have replaced himself. In Nintendo Mafia one VT outed himself to me in PMs. I brought it to the mod and I force rePlaced myself when a VT outer himself to me when he broke the game rules. :p.

If asked ot be replaced I would have willingly, but I wil never offer myself to be replac ed as in my midn asking for a replace is liek saying "I bit off more than I can chew" so I never want it to happen

In this case, asking to be replaced would have been the fair thing to do to both your team-mates and your opponents. Asking to be replaced because a mistake has left you with information you shouldn't have which substantially affects your ability to play is not flaking out.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 829, DTMaster wrote:Nah LLD. You had me fooled. Which is evil <3.

I'll thread Necro for this~. <3
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”