dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 835, scooby wrote:
In post 826, scooby wrote:
In post 819, dramonic wrote:The general idea I'm trying to get accross is that who he claimed I killed and who killed him dont share flavour at all.

Wait, how do you know which flavor belongs to who?

I dont, but generally stabbed/sliced to ribbons is an SK flavour and shot is a mafia flavour.
@Banshee: I'm not resigned to dying, I just think you're being retarded <_<
As far as I can tell I'm not at L-1 and thus feel no specific pressure or need to claim. I don`t think I'm gonna be brought up to a lynch if yall take the time to analyze the facts.
We know Trekkers claimed to have tracked me to a kill. The only one who would know he's lying is me (unless we assume Trekkers got a damn streak of luck and caught me killing someone purely on a diceroll. One with lots and lots of sides.) As scum, I would KNOW he's BSing about his result and feel no threat coming from him, thus making me very unlikely to choose to shoot someone I know is a claimed VT.
To be honest, whoever really thought he tracked me is a moron. I mean, if he was serious he would have VOTED ME when he said that accusation <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am

Post by dramonic »

I should have put more paragraphs in there.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Banshee »

You should have put fewer personal attacks in there, since you're demotivating the only person who seemed interested in all in trying to defend your side of the case. That's what I mean by giving up. No one else is jumping out to defend you even slightly, so you insult the one person who made any kind of case for you.

Not the most brilliant move either for town OR scum.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 am

Post by dramonic »

dont be like that, I just called you retarded and EVERYONE morons <3
I dont really need my side of the case defended, there`s no logical reasoning that would justify me killing Trekkers.
I'm a hoot
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 842, Banshee wrote:

@MODPorochaz:
I still don't see what you're getting at; I get that flavour doesn't matter, and if the method isn't separate either then I don't think we can separate out kills by their separate groups. It's just new to me not to be able to tell which group committed which kill even if you knew there were multi-groups or scum and SK or whatever. By which I mean, separating kills by "shot", "stabbed", or whatever regardless of other flavour touches. If the same scum group factional kill can look like shot, cut to pieces, smothered with a giant feather boa, or kissed to death by Delilah the Kissing Bandit, there's no way to separate them out by different groups or kill types. And that was all I meant.

I think I might be trying to be needlessly cryptic. The method of killing is consistent with the role that performed it.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay, in that case, I think Dramonic is actually cleared of being scum for the reason Scooby is pursuing. Not OBJECTIVELY cleared, but cleared of this case.

Look at it like this:

If Trekker had been a power role (Tracker) that had tracked Dramonic (I know what you did last night) then he was referring to Flameaxe, who was killed but not shot. The other kill was a female. Trekker specifically referred to the man killed in the night phase. If it was the Night 0 kill, then there could be no tracking. So, from an objective point of view and assuming the paranoia common to scum and SKs, Trekker was referring to a kill made by knife. We know the scum kill was by gun, based on the Night 0 kill which is known to be by scum. So Trekker could only be referring to a tracker result for what looks to be an SK, and indeed Trekker was killed by an SK. So the kills DO match in that regard. Of course, Trekker was VT so it was just a gambit or a joke.

So Dramonic is probably not scum. He's probably SK or townie. There are no absolutes outside of death and cardflip, but I don't think Dramonic is scum.

Still waiting for an answer from Nocmen before I say anything else along these lines.

Oh, and
UNVOTE:
until I get that answer.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 am

Post by scooby »

So by this new piece of information, it means that the only way dramonic can be scum is if somehow trekker guessed that he killed Flameaxe night 1.

Which only means one thing:

Unvote
Vote: Nocmen
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 856, scooby wrote:So by this new piece of information, it means that the only way dramonic can be scum is if somehow trekker guessed that he killed Flameaxe night 1.

I knew that :P
I'm a hoot
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 am

Post by scooby »

In post 608, Nocmen wrote:
In post 607, trekker wrote:
In post 606, Nocmen wrote:
In post 604, trekker wrote:dramonic, why did you kill him?

What are you referring to?

the man who died in the night phase.

Which one? Please explain more.

This reeks of scum trying to get an advatange of trekker gambit.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by dramonic »

How so?
I'm a hoot
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 am

Post by scooby »

If we assume that Nocmen is scum and you are town, then Nocmen knew you couldn't have killed anyone in the night phase. This feels like Nocmen knew that and that tried to both make trakker claim that someone who isn't scum made the kill.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Am I correct in understanding you that the methods are consistent with the same killing role/faction but are otherwise arbitrary (i.e. you're using shot/stabbed because you feel like it and could easily use suffocation/drowning if you wanted?)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Banshee »

@StrangerCoug:
As I understood Porochaz's answer from before, he said that while the flavour might change, the method (or weapon type, if you prefer) remains consistent by faction.

For instance, an SK might chop you into bits, eviscerate you, slice your wrists, or cut your throat. But he'd always be using a knife. A scum hit might be a tiny little red hole barely visible on her wine red dress, or a splattered mess from a shotgun, or a neat hole right between the eyes, but it would always be a gun. So you can tell the difference between the faction hits and identify them as belonging to one or the other even though they might vary a lot in flavour.

I'm sure Porochaz will let us know if this is wrong, but that's how I understood what he said.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 861, StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: Am I correct in understanding you that the methods are consistent with the same killing role/faction but are otherwise arbitrary (i.e. you're using shot/stabbed because you feel like it and could easily use suffocation/drowning if you wanted?)

yes
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 862, Banshee wrote:
@StrangerCoug:
As I understood Porochaz's answer from before, he said that while the flavour might change, the method (or weapon type, if you prefer) remains consistent by faction.

For instance, an SK might chop you into bits, eviscerate you, slice your wrists, or cut your throat. But he'd always be using a knife. A scum hit might be a tiny little red hole barely visible on her wine red dress, or a splattered mess from a shotgun, or a neat hole right between the eyes, but it would always be a gun. So you can tell the difference between the faction hits and identify them as belonging to one or the other even though they might vary a lot in flavour.

I'm sure Porochaz will let us know if this is wrong, but that's how I understood what he said.

In post 863, Porochaz wrote:
In post 861, StrangerCoug wrote:

yes

OK. He does the kill flavor like I do then.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 845, Banshee wrote:
In post 843, Nocmen wrote: However, it's possible that scum could still be framing him, by seeing this and killing trekker. Still, I don't think that just going and making jokes about it is a town reaction to someone pretending they have information on you.

Oh, I disagree with this completely. Someone who is town knows that the comment is a lie. Scum are unlikely to call attention to themselves with this lie, so the townie may well assume that the investigative claim is a joke and respond in kind. It's scum who would likely freeze in the headlights and not respond to it directly.

Can you explain to me exactly why you're voting Dramonic right now? Is it because of his jokey reaction to the initial accusation?

Because, if he is town and knows it a lie, wouldn't you try to challenge that? Question it? How would a member of the town know its a joke as opposed to a false accusation? Wouldn't most town members counteract that, try to figure out why there is a false accusation against them? And then the scum would be the one to joke about it, to try and get over it as casually as possible.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Nocmen I'm a huge reason you're still alive.

You're not voting Bunny.
This is a fucking problem.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 am

Post by scooby »

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?

Mod, plz prod people or start replacing them.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 865, Nocmen wrote:
In post 845, Banshee wrote:
Can you explain to me exactly why you're voting Dramonic right now? Is it because of his jokey reaction to the initial accusation?

Because, if he is town and knows it a lie, wouldn't you try to challenge that? Question it? How would a member of the town know its a joke as opposed to a false accusation? Wouldn't most town members counteract that, try to figure out why there is a false accusation against them? And then the scum would be the one to joke about it, to try and get over it as casually as possible.

I still want an answer to my question. I don't agree with you about reactions but that's a WIFOM argument based on what each of us thinks we would do in this situation, so it is unprofitable to argue back and forth about it.

But WHY are you voting for Dramonic right now? I want a specific reason or reasons and I don't want them from anyone but you.

[ETA]
@Scooby
: I'm here. I was rereading a couple of people in ISO to clarify a few things.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Oman »

Good to see the wheels falling off this dramonic crap.

Nocmen is a better place to look, even if I don't think he's paired with scooby after the last lynch and NKs.

Bunny would be a good lynch though. Oh yeah.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 am

Post by mykonian »

And everybody is gone.

Bunny over nocmen for me.
vote bunny
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Banshee »

I read the game and I've read Bunny in ISO. What's the case on Bunny that isn't more true of Nocmen?

If it's that first post questioning Fate, I don't agree that what Bunny said indicated suspicion of Fate so much as questioning some actions Bunny didn't understand. But I don't have meta on either (and I'm not answering Nocmen's scummy meta questions either, so don't ask me!).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 am

Post by mykonian »

Banshee, if you want iso's, there are a few other interesting ones.

And iso's hardly work if you want to see bunnies passivity.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 am

Post by mykonian »

btw, before anyone mentions it, I'm totally disappointed you let Dramonic go with his horrible play because scooby's reasoning apparently doesn't follow. I mean, dram has been defensive this entire day, has tunneled and added nothing the whole of day 1 and reacted heavily on scooby day 2 and did little otherwise.

He's reactionary, by the book.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 872, mykonian wrote:Banshee, if you want iso's, there are a few other interesting ones.

And iso's hardly work if you want to see bunnies passivity.

I've read the whole game. Bunny is lurky and buddies Fate repeatedly. People go after (her? him? I can't tell its gender) quite frequently and one of them was Xvart, as I recall.

On the positive side for Nocmen, Xvart was pretty willing to see him hammered. Could be bussing, maybe not. But the whole recent behaviour of Nocmen around Scooby argues that at least one of them is scum.

I think Dramonic is likely the SK. If you wanna go ahead and lynch him based on that analysis it's okay, but I think he's just as likely to hit scum as town and maybe would even try to if we asked him nicely.

I am STILL WAITING for Nocmen to answer my question. I know he read it, because he quoted it in his non-answer to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”