Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Banshee »

Also, Bunny is calling Fate out for a meta of fake-claiming masons as scum, so it makes sense that you would argue that she is extra scummy regardless of your actual alignment.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 874, Banshee wrote:
In post 872, mykonian wrote:Banshee, if you want iso's, there are a few other interesting ones.

And iso's hardly work if you want to see bunnies passivity.

I think Dramonic is likely the SK. If you wanna go ahead and lynch him based on that analysis it's okay, but I think he's just as likely to hit scum as town and maybe would even try to if we asked him nicely.

mmm, could be. He had little interaction with anyone, which reads more like mafia to me (avoiding his buddies). If you think he's an SK, you would lynch on the spot. That would mean less kills at night, which gives us instantly more mislynches.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:44 am

Post by scooby »

In post 876, mykonian wrote:That would mean less kills at night, which gives us instantly more
mislynches

Mmmmm.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Who the fuck cares why isn't BunnyLover dead yet.

Scooby you sheeped me yesterday

We lynched scum

Would you shut the fuck up with this Dram lynch already
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 877, scooby wrote:
In post 876, mykonian wrote:That would mean less kills at night, which gives us instantly more
mislynches

Mmmmm.

Oh you noob. And I say this never in a insulting way, but I definately mean it this time.

The less shots there are at night, the more opportunities town has at day to lynch scum. Usually this is counted in the amount of times you can be wrong from then on. The amount of mislynches you have left. Docs have the opportunity to increase that number, just as lynching an entire antitown faction will do.

Plus that you are manipulating this stuff by for once not posting anything but just bolding one word.
vote scooby
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Banshee »

@Mykonian:

Do you and Fate have daytalk?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 am

Post by mykonian »

no we don't.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 am

Post by scooby »

In post 879, mykonian wrote:
mislynches

Mmmmm.

Oh you noob. And I say this never in a insulting way, but I definately mean it this time.

The less shots there are at night, the more opportunities town has at day to lynch scum. Usually this is counted in the amount of times you can be wrong from then on. The amount of mislynches you have left. Docs have the opportunity to increase that number, just as lynching an entire antitown faction will do.

Plus that you are manipulating this stuff by for once not posting anything but just bolding one word.
vote scooby

lol u mad
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 am

Post by scooby »

In post 878, Fate wrote:Who the fuck cares why isn't BunnyLover dead yet.

Scooby you sheeped me yesterday

We lynched scum

Would you shut the fuck up with this Dram lynch already

I'm not even voting Dram anymore.

I don't think Bunny is scum. His paranoia is at least justified, because he saw you doing it in another game AS SCUM.

Why is this so hard to understand?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 882, scooby wrote:
mislynches

Mmmmm.

vote scooby

lol u mad

Yep. Being stupid is no offence. Manipulation is.

Seriously, you thought you could sell that I wanted to mislynch people?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Banshee »

@Mykonian
: I notice that you and Fate apparently disagree on some scum suspects, which makes sense if you don't have daytalk imo. Who are your top few scum suspects in rough order? (I don't need town reads right now, but whatever you want to give would be appreciated.)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Votecount after I go to the shops for junk food.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 885, Banshee wrote:
@Mykonian
: I notice that you and Fate apparently disagree on some scum suspects, which makes sense if you don't have daytalk imo. Who are your top few scum suspects in rough order? (I don't need town reads right now, but whatever you want to give would be appreciated.)

I'm having trouble on the interactions, because they can never be together in a scumteam, but scooby, dram, bunny, thejakalope are all at the top of the list. SC apparently plays more often like this, I have little experience with that, and for CSL goes the same. He used to be more active, but I think he no longer actually likes to play games and is just filling them up. That leaves out Oman, who I think gave up on the game already. This is nothing like him. Doubt he is scum, but he is an outsider.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Banshee »

Do you think that the interactions between Dramonic and Scooby were distancing? How about between Nocmen and Scooby before Nocmen started sheeping him?

Is Bunny usually this lurky and non-contributory?

These questions are really for anyone, actually.

I do have one game of town-meta for TheJakalope (and he has scum-meta on me) so I do want to look at him more closely. At first read this looks like similar play from him though.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nocmen »

In post 874, Banshee wrote:
In post 872, mykonian wrote:Banshee, if you want iso's, there are a few other interesting ones.

And iso's hardly work if you want to see bunnies passivity.

I've read the whole game. Bunny is lurky and buddies Fate repeatedly. People go after (her? him? I can't tell its gender) quite frequently and one of them was Xvart, as I recall.

On the positive side for Nocmen, Xvart was pretty willing to see him hammered. Could be bussing, maybe not. But the whole recent behaviour of Nocmen around Scooby argues that at least one of them is scum.

I think Dramonic is likely the SK. If you wanna go ahead and lynch him based on that analysis it's okay, but I think he's just as likely to hit scum as town and maybe would even try to if we asked him nicely.

I am STILL WAITING for Nocmen to answer my question. I know he read it, because he quoted it in his non-answer to me.

I did answer it.

I'm willing to take out dram, scooby, and jackalope today. Not liking any of them. Maybe Bunny, but I would much much more rather take out one of those three first.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Banshee »

That has nothing to do with my question.

I asked, Why are you voting Dramonic right now? What was the impetus that pushed you into thinking, hey, Dramonic is scum! I'll vote for scum!

What is the reason you are voting him, Nocmen?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 888, Banshee wrote:Do you think that the interactions between Dramonic and Scooby were distancing? How about between Nocmen and Scooby before Nocmen started sheeping him?

Is Bunny usually this lurky and non-contributory?

These questions are really for anyone, actually.

I do have one game of town-meta for TheJakalope (and he has scum-meta on me) so I do want to look at him more closely. At first read this looks like similar play from him though.

Nah, I'd say the way Dram went into scooby was too much of an escape from the game to make it on his buddy. The other way around I have to assume dram always plays like this, but it's the same reasoning. It took too much of their time to make it scum-scum. It was abused to make them look active.

I honestly don't have a clue on the second, would have to reread that.

Bunny, as I remember, has always been mislynch food. It has been some time that I played with bunny, probably pre-break. I'd bet it lurking was a part of it, but I couldn't tell for sure. Lurking is something different from passivity though.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 am

Post by scooby »

In post 884, mykonian wrote:
In post 882, scooby wrote:
mislynches

Mmmmm.

vote scooby

lol u mad

Yep. Being stupid is no offence. Manipulation is.

Seriously, you thought you could sell that I wanted to mislynch people?

I misunderstood. Sorry.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Nocmen »

In post 890, Banshee wrote:That has nothing to do with my question.

I asked, Why are you voting Dramonic right now? What was the impetus that pushed you into thinking, hey, Dramonic is scum! I'll vote for scum!

It's not a town reaction in my eyes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bunny - 4 - Fate, Katsuki, CSL, Oman
dramonic - 3 - Nocmen TheJackalope, StrangerCoug
scooby - 2 - dramonic, myko
nocmen - 1 - scooby

Not Voting - 4 - David, Elli, Bunny, Banshee

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is in 18 days.

Prods may come in a second.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Elli, CSL and Katsuki have been prodded.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Hmm..

I rather dislike Bunny's play, but Dramonic seems rather.. off. Going to re-read.. at the moment I'd prefer a Dramonic lynch.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 893, Nocmen wrote:
In post 890, Banshee wrote:That has nothing to do with my question.

It's not a town reaction in my eyes.

What SPECIFICALLY was not a town reaction in your eyes? The initial reaction, or something else?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 891, mykonian wrote:Bunny, as I remember, has always been mislynch food. It has been some time that I played with bunny, probably pre-break. I'd bet it lurking was a part of it, but I couldn't tell for sure. Lurking is something different from passivity though.

Is passivity similar to being conciliatory?

I think she was fairly actively trying to push the idea that Fate and you were scumbuddies trying to fake mason buddies throughout the last day and getting nowhere (rightly so, too, since that's not a claim that requires testing right now and may never need to be tested). So I don't think she was being passive there. I do think she was lurky and she seemed to be buddying up to Fate early on in a way I was suspicious of on first read.

Just trying to clarify what you mean by passivity.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

busy with rl etcetc. low posting for next week or so
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a