Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ZeL1nK wrote:I am going to vig Zinger tonight. Anyone have a problem with this?

Chevre wrote:I think a nameclaim is a bad idea; even if factions are randomized, it may be the case that their TV Roles have a factor in any PRs that may exist.

If it's like the last jasont game, roles are randomised, not just alignments.

The reason it's a bad idea is because it's a waste of time and achieves nothing.

Why would you claim when a real life day hasn't even pass? :cry: If there is a doctor, please protect him ZeL1nk. Is there some game mechanic that I am missing? I thought everyone was in agreement to not claim D1?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, lemme clarify my earlier post. I think vezo's a VI, but I'll certainly never vote him again for a policy lynch, because he actually was the first person to do [REDACTED] in [REDACTED.]

Now I really want to see what Vezo did that is so amazing. ._.

Also, Pinky and the Brain judging from your ~d, you are a hyrda?

I am sorry if I can't sense sarcasm through text.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Page 12 and I already got a damn prod. I am sorry guys, I completely forgot about this game. :( I am signed up for so many and I did this on a whim at 12 A.M.

I will post content when I get back to a computer, but for now I have a pretty big town read on Rodion and MagnaofIllusion.

About Vifam, I can't really say much as I haven't really looked into his posts, but I did see some sheeping.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

1) Meransiel - nothing from him for quite a while. Null. Prod dodges. Gives no reason for inactivity. Yay... Doesn't seem to actually want to participate in this game and instead says, tell me when I am tunnelled so I am forced to defend myself. Mersan seems lazy and the conversation between him and Junpei looks like TvT
2) vezokpiraka - suggested a nameclaim, people joked RVSed him and then he states that Jilynne is not scum and that 3isFrench is townie. I don't really have much of an opinion on him, but I think he is town. 262 he gives crap reason to suspect Zinger. Trying to cast suspicion on Zinger for meta reasons. Why is everyone obsessed with meta... Yes, it is helpful sometimes, but those helpful bits are far and few between. I'm getting tired of seeing meta thrown around all the time.
3) MagnaofIllusion - 104 is good defense. I see MoI vs Rodion and Pappums as TvTvT. 144 seems really town. I like MoI's playstyle. Most town in my book.
4) PeregrineV - His vote on Zinger seems like a joke, but I still don't understand it. Null for now.
5) Pappums Leather Jacket - I like 98. It seems like good posting, but imo he is stretching things like implying MoI wanted a speed lynch on Vezok when it was a joke.
6) Zinger2099 - claims Earl Hickey? I don't like him claiming that early especially when he was unprovoked. Someone else apparently claimed earlier than him, but I thought that was joke. With his 116 he seems to be going into character for no reason. Idk, null at this stage in the game. After being called out, he comes in an serial posts for no reason. Maybe an effort to look town with a larger activity? Still not getting any reads from him.
7) chkballin - promises a wall on David, but I haven't seen it yet. 283 is the promise I think? Kinda ironic it comes after Pere says he voted him because of the fake promising. I like his case on David and he does bring up a good point about the fact that he has barely given any content. His other head brings up a point about 3isFrench, but I'm not really following it. Could you explain that a little bit more. I'm sorry. It is late and I am tired. :( Realize that this is Chkflip and Glowball alt. AWESOME. :D One head got really defensive and really angry, but this seems like Glowball. :P
8) marco1610 - Seems genuine from his back and forth with Vifam. I don't feel like Marco is scum at this point in the game and I seriously doubt a Marco/Vifam scum team judging from their posts.
9) Pvt Slate * - 121 RVS votes at what I think is a transition from RVS to actual scumhunting... not sure why he did that. :\ Comes in and says that everyone on the Vifam wagon is wrong because he has town vibes from Vifam and that Vifam is a noob. Are you from Rodion's other forum? Possible attempt to get heat off a scum partner.
10) Nero Cain - Vote on Vifam is okay I guess, but he did sheep him. He hasn't been really active.
11) David Xanatos - weak buddying with Vifam on post 53, still wanting a name claim after a few people have already stated that it won't directly help town.
12) easjo682 - hasn't really contributed. I say this for people I think are null because well... I can't analyze posts that aren't there. Yay he posted something on 269. I like his reaction to Killerjester. They don't seem like a group. His reference about Jily is... META. no. Kinda hypocritical that he uses meta on Jily and then says that using meta is dangerous.
13) vollkan - Jilynne has been scummy and then calls me dumb for believing a vig claim. Avoiding the posts about her fencesitting. Vollkan comes in with weird as shit scumhunting. I don't understand it but I am going to assume he suspects Vezok and Vifam from that post? I like his comment about Leonshade, though. I don't really find Leonshade scummy, but from Vollkan's point of view I can see it.
14) Pinky and the Brain - 114 calls out Jilynne. I didn't really pay attention to Jily, but the post does have a point. The post gives me a townie vibe. Jily's after Pinky's post does not. Points out that not claiming heads is as scummy as it gets, which is false imo. 235 is good. He has actively participating and scumhunting. I wish I had the charisma of that account. I'm bogged down by too many games. *sigh*
15) ZeL1nK - the cryptic hyrad. 122 comes in an claims he is going to vig Zinger. WHY WHY WHY would a vig do that... scummy. I like his vote on Vifam. He brings up good points, personally I don't care if he doesn't claim his heads as I usually don't follow meta for scumhunting.
16) andrew94 - incorrectly calls me a girl, carries on with his usual meta habits of inactivity followed by lame activity. :\ Typical Andrew at 265ish. I know I am going to sound like a hypocrite, but Andrew is acting like this in all of my games with him and I am pretty sure he is town in all of them.
17) izakthegoomba - null for most of the Vifam/Vezok wagon due to V/La comes back and states that Jily is suspicious because of meta reasons he cannot say. How convenient. he then goes on to vote the popular Vifam wagon. Looks like opportunistic scum.
18) Pine - my RVS vote posts saying they are returning from V/La. yay. I actually forgot I had my vote on them.
19) Chevre * - 120 Unvotes after no activity. Null because nothing to go off.
20) ThAdmiral - his reaction to Rodion in post 118 seems genuine and I can see the logic. He seems to have the same point of view as me on Rodion.
21) Junpei - Vifam jumps on Rodion wagon after MoI brings up an iffy point in 81. Rodion is a newby that I have played with before and his logic doesn't always make sense. In 87 and 88 Vifam is strange and seems to be going back to discussion that is already over trying to look down. Attached to MoI again. 99 he jumps off the Rodion wagon once Pappums points out that Rodion is very new to MS. He has retracted from every path he has taken so far.. I don't like his posting. 115.. wagon hopping again. I am getting serious scum vibes from Vifam at this point. Gives a list with a lot of null reads. I don't like Vifam's play at all. 159 imo killed him. As others have pointed out he is trying to put another person up for lynch by saying the other person did more sheeping than I did. Looks like AtE. He replaces out as he tries to breathe life into another game. Ya.. as MoI pointed out, he promised a defense, and then gives us no reason why he is leaving this game. I like Junpei's posting, but the only read I sort of agree on is Leonshade.
22) Rodion - Seems like newby towny from his post about a full name claim from Vezok fearing his lynch. I don't think he realized it was a joke wagon. 191 seems really town imo. He gets really active in the game at this point, but he copies what other people are saying somewhat. I still think he is newbtown. Post 325 is :goodposting:
23) Leonshade - seems town from his posting, but he hasn't posted much.
24) ThreeIsFrench - null hasn't contributed much. Points out the weak assumption on Jilynne by Nero when she gives a reason as to why she is leaving and replacing out of all of her games. Seems like an attempt to put suspicion back on Jilynne and her wagon. I don't like that post by Nero.
25) killerjester - His vote on Jilynne seems genuine, but the Rodion pressure was also legitimate. I am not sure why he thinks otherwise. Null-leaning town. Vote on Zinger seems forced. I assume it is a pressure vote given that there is no reason from the post as to why he voted him. I like 254 he is trying to actively contribute and reminds everyone about Pvt's promise.
26) Oversoul * - I have a prod. lol.
27) silverdrummer - Null-scummy. His posts are forgettable and I don't think his other head has posted yet. O_O Comes into the thread to vote Vifam. Then tries to cast suspicion on Zelink. He has been anti-town, but I don't find all anti-town players to be scummy. He forgot about the other person's random name claim like on the first page. At this point though he is bringing up an old case to further his argument on Zelink which seems opportunistic. Jumps onto a Pine wagon where my RVS vote is. I don't like that at all.

I am posting my reads from up to Page 16.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Silverdrummer His actions seem opportunistic and I get scummy vibes from his posts.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

Killerjester has been generally pro town with his active scumhunting. However, Rodion did make a good point about Killer's response to Vollkan when he switched in. Although, I still feel Killer is town. I don't understand why you see 3isFrench as mafia, you didn't really clarify on that.

Those were the reads I was talking about.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Zinger2099 wrote:@Junpei, I am not bad for the town. In fact, you wasting time on me and not hunting mafia is bad for the town. According to my claim, I have the ability to win before the game is over, so it is safe to say that if we reach LyLo (or even LyLo -1) and I haven't yet won, that I no longer have the ability to do so. Why not wait and see if my claim pans out and if not then lynch me then?

Unless you are mafia and jumping for joy at the fact that you now have a legitimate non-town to go after other than your fellow mafia buddies. This to me seems more likely than your failed logic as to why you want me lynched.

unvote, vote: Junpei

Technically speaking, I am not bad for either alignment. There is one player who probably doesn't want me around because if I win it will neutralize that person's role, but I have no idea if that person is town or mafia or another self. That's the only person who should have just cause to want me out of the game. Perhaps that is you?

What the hell is your role...

Sounds like a lyncher/lynchee thing.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Leon, I said "sort of agree on" and "seems". None of those imply a concrete agreement/read on you. Why are you trying to make it sound so?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Junpei wrote:
Leonshade

ISO 3 He decides to pick out Rodion and tell him that a fullclaim would be a bad idea especially this early. This is something that many others have already said and there were more credible things to discuss.

ISO 3 His logic here is bad because the two statements are not contradictory. Either way he seems to be focusing on something trivial as Rodion is new to this site and this is probably a misunderstanding. As far as the fullclaim goes, I would say that given that the implication was that there was a speed lynch there is probably some lost-in-translation understanding between you two. Either way this post lacks logic or reason.

ISO 5 So he says he finds Vifam scummy (BW tactic, he doesn't vote her so he's distancing himself from a lynch that ends in a d1 town death possibly). Also he keeps his vote on Jyl. Over a day has passed and this is all he has to say.

The last two posts are dumb.

I think that he hasn't posted nearly enough content and has made very little if any attempts at scumhunting or following up on his attempts. He isn't being productive and while he does chime in every now and again it is mostly fluff and it is always not as productive as it could be.

I cut out the bits that I didn't agree on, but this was the post I was thinking when I said "I sort of agree with Junpei that Leon is acting scummy".
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Guys, I am thinking of replacing out of this game. I am really sorry, but I just can't deal with the amount of work that this game would require. I initially /in'ed because Jaston Pmed me and I saw that his game was in signups for a while and I wanted to get the game started for him.

I am in like 5 games right now. Depending on how the night actions go, I may or may not be able to give my efforts to this thread. I am still reading this thread, but there are so many people to keep track of and it is getting to me especially when I tack on the work from my other games.

I don't want to replace out right now as my status in each game is in the night phase, but I will give you guys notice once I am out of the nightphase in those other games.

Silver, lynching Pine would literally give us no leads to go on as there have been very few interactions with his slot between other players. I feel like Policy Lynches are only useful in removing troublesome players that actively disrupt the game. Pine... has not disrupted the game. You trying to foist scumminess on Pine for not posting is sketchy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

Good news guys. I just won a perfect win as town and a couple of my other games are nearing end game so I should be able put time into this game. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Wow and I thought I was going to get replaced. I am catching up guys. Got like 20 pages ish to read
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Rainbow, who did you replace?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Prod dodge. I am happy with the zinger lynch but I am quite ashamed of my performance day 1. At least this gives me time to assess the game. If I'll even be alive to give my opinion :/
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

Inb4mod/Idie

Hey guys, sorry for the lurky attitude but I have a valid reason. I am going to claim right now as I think it is for the best.

I am a unique role, IMO. I am Michael Westen, a miller JOAT. I have 3 abilities that I can use. However, I can turn two of those abilities into 1 shot cop result.

I turned my tracker and roleblocker ability into a 1 shot cop result, but someone decided to ruin my plan by fucking redirecting my god damn cop power. I targeted Castle Bravo mainly for their day 2 play which I don't agree with. His rage toward Rodion looked like lyncher to me My result? My actions have been tampered with, but I got a guilty. Who redirected my power away from Castle Bravo? Claim now so we can lynch the god damn confirmed scum.

Again, I didn't want to draw attention to myself as this is my first time being a miller and my first time being a JOAT. I found the role to be very powerful and the only way I could use the cop power is by not using a power the first night and then converting two of them the second night.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Junpei wrote:Wait Oversoul how do you know it was redirected?

I received a guilty, but There was also a line about my results being tampered with. I figured it had to be a redirect of sorts because all of the other cop modifyin roles like framer/tailor don't notify the cop that their results are different.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nero Cain wrote:KJ why are you so convinced that Ze1 is a vig? Vig is a very common SK claim.

Unless there are several protecting roles, such as another JK, doctor, roleblocker, etc, one kill a night suggests that ZeLink is a vig and that his shots are limited. Serial Killers have unlimited shots and there would be 2 kills a night because of the extra SK shots.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

killerjester wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:P-Edit again: Could he really be guilty and that line just be part of your role flavour?

Still want Oversoul to answer this. How sure are you that your action was redirected?

Junpei we need your tracker results.

It is possible but why would my flavor be intentionally misleading?

The result from my investigation into Castle basically said "Although you receive a guilty, you don't know who is guilty. It appears something strange happened in during the night and your actions were tampered with by an unknown source."

If no one claims the redirect ability the ability belongs to scum. If someone does claim the ability you need to tell me why you chose to redirect me or Castle, the target, and why you chose that target.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Castle Bravo wrote:
Vote: Oversoul

Yah bullshit.

What are you calling bullshit on?

Shotty, that would be ridiculously overpowered if it gave alignment with the actual role like that. Not that your role doesn't already scream overpowered as hell.

VOTE: DMSIS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Jason would not give you a cop + rolecop ability, personal bodyguard, and whatever else you claim to have.

Why is everyone suspecting Magna when DMSIS already claimed him as VT? Why are people being retarded?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:.........................

P-Edit:
Haha why is MoI confirmed in your eyes if I'm not?

Why don't you ask this question to Chk? Since that is basically the opposite of what I am doing? And did you just imply that none of your VT claims are correct because there is doubt on your slot? When you said they were all right because no one was counterclaiming? WTF is that logic?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

Jester, how am I fencesitting? Or were you talking about something else? Based on Castle's play I think he is a PGO or something.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Are you dumb or just not reading my posts?

I had to give up 2 of my abilities in order to make a 1-shot cop ability. With that much information I am hoping you can discern how many abilities I have without actually having to go there.

I gave up watcher and roleblocker in order to get 1-shot cop ability. I used up that 1-shot cop ability on Castle Bravo. My result for the action was a complicated guilty. I got a guilty verdict on someone, but I also got a dubious addendum saying that my power had tampered with and that my cop ability might not have actually hit Castle. I am guessing redirector or some variation of that because why else would my result say that?

Are you trying to rolefish?

pedit:

Rodion I did not *claim* that. I could sacrifice two arguably weak early game powers for a more useful cop ability.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What did I change? Nothing.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Wow. That's fucking retarded. Because I mixed up tracker and watcher? I'll give you the reason but I doubt you'll believe me anyway. Probably can't because of an ongoing game regardless.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wouldn't actually know because I intentionally lurked so I could get to fucking day 3 so I could use my god damn ability.

I mixed them up because of A god damn game I just replaced into.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Pinky and the Brain wrote:I love how JUNPEI of all people is trying to lead the town.

unvote Vote: Oversoul
Botched claim, scum. CB is trolling, quite possibly scum. I'll accept DMSIS town for now.

-diddin

Rodion wrote:
Junpei wrote:Is it cool if someone links me all of Oversouls current games? I don't mind bending the rules a bit if it won't get me mod killed. That is unless sifting through his games and "coming to the intuitive conclusion that he's telling the truth" is a mod kill.

I'm on that already. I believe he is referring to Toy Story Mafia and I've already PMed Scott Brosius to see what kind of information he's allowed/willing to give me about Oversoul.

THAT'S ONGOING AND OVERSOUL ISNT IN IT SO NO

Actually I am. Nice try for a quick lynch.

Fullclaim:

Michael Westen
Miller-JOAT

1-shot TRACKER
1-shot Roleblocker
1-shot Bulletproof (yes, I have to choose if I want to be bulletproof....)
Mechanic:
Combine 2 abilities for a 1-shot Cop.

I didn't want to use up the bulletproof ability prematurely so I lurked so I wouldn't have any suspicion to get nightkilled/be vigged.

I left out flavor and in the hopes that I won't be modkilled.

Also, going to see 30 minutes or less. So I'll be back in 4 hours or so
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Woot. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3328, glowball wrote:I hate you all.

I died when we were not on the same team this game. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3330, glowball wrote:
In post 3329, Oversoul wrote:
In post 3328, glowball wrote:I hate you all.

I died when we were not on the same team this game. :(

I died when I didn't see your name on skype mafia!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I cannot wait until we are mafia together, although Idk if that would be good. Well no one really knows us together so probably won't be a problem.

I don't have skype. >_> I don't have a webcam so I don't think it is worth it to have skype lol.

We would own as scum. They would be blind sided. BLIND SIDED

Pedit:

Tj, it isn't anyone single person in particular fault.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3386, Banshee wrote:In all honesty, and not to hurt anyone's feelings, I think that Rodion's modkill was the actual turning point of the game and past that point, there really wasn't any way that town could feasibly win. It tipped the balance too far in our favour and after that it was pretty much inevitable as long as we didn't mess up too badly.

I grouched at Shotty a lot in our private talk, but his play actually helped us incredibly, as did the way that we were able to use the information he fed us. Andrew gave us tons of information on the other neighbourhood and helped us identify who we needed to kill. Oversoul gave the scum a lot of town cred from bussing him and the Jack of All Trades thing really confused people for a while. And of course Nero and David were brilliant and managed what I consider near perfect games for scum.

But it was Rodion's modkill that threw off the whole balance of the game for town and allowed us to capitalise on the situation to the degree that we could. I screwed up several times and I really didn't want to lynch Silver so soon, but it turned out okay in the end.

I still don't know why people thought I was so town though. One of life's unexplained mysteries :)

A nice succinct and accurate explanation. :)

Every scum member's actions (save mine :shifty: ) aided the scum team in some way. The townies who say that Andrew and DMSIS don't deserve this win are just bitter that they let someone who they consider inferior players win the game.
Basically those townies are arrogant.

A nice game, Jason. Sorry I lurked hardcore the first few days, though. I wanted to see how far it would get me as scum to lurk since I am not particularly good at being mafia and for the most part it was actually successful. Regardless of my alignment now, I will try and give each game the appreciation that each deserves. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

My comment wasn't aimed your posts, Glow. :P There were a few others who made distasteful comments that I felt needed to examined.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3434, jasonT1981 wrote:It was in my notes when we set up the game that I would allow the vig to change flavor anyway up until the first kill. When asked about it though, I had extensive talks with the backup to make sure it would still be OK given the speculation and we both agreed as long as the first shot had not been used it is ok. if it had been used, it would not have been allowed. I believe it may have been Simpsons Mafia I got the idea from to allow the change... but can't be sure fully now.

That and if you gave individual flavors to each of the scum people, since this is a small town in terms of the characters, and scum were not given a fakeclaim, it would be incredibly unfair if a mass claim presented itself.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

The characters as in Joey from Friends, Charlie Harper from Two and half Men, etc were all randomly chosen as town or scum and then roles were added randomly to the characters (but distributed evenly among the town and scum) and the game was balanced. This served as a purpose so that character claims can not automatically claim someone as town or scum. If Jason gave every scum/killing character a flavor for their kill, which seems to be what Rodion was expecting, it would have made it easy for scum to be caught based off a simple character claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3438, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see how that makes it small town but ok...

and it was Banshee that suggested the Ballin' kill. Boo @ DX for stealin' her credit.

I said with the characters. :roll:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”