Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Wasabi »

In post 173, Maxous wrote:
In post 170, Wasabi wrote:
...Says one of the top-suspected players in the game. I've got my eye on [L], Anxiety, and you, and if we were forced to end it now, I'd be ok with a lynch of any of the three of you.

Lucky for you they're the 3 most already suspected people here eh?

BTW - how many scum are in a 11 person game?

Luck doesn't enter into it. They're suspect of their own doing. I'm objecting to being lumped in with Anxiety on the basis of a shared vote on day 1, and my day-1 RVS banter.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 170, Wasabi wrote:Frankly, this attempt to link Anxiety to me makes me view you as more scummy. Yes, I know I took some pot shots at him early on due to his l33t-sp34k handle, but it was nothing more than RVS fun.

You're both scummy in your own right, I never once said you were scum
because
Anxiety is scum. So there is no lumping with Anxiety. But ironically enough you just manufactured a connection that wasn't there before by being paranoid. So thank you for making my life easier.

In post 172, charter wrote:Sorry, is there anything you actually find scummy of me other than the fact that I'm on to you? I know you're not claiming I'm the most useless person here.

I am claiming you're the most useless person here because you just deflected my question and won't provide any content yourself.

No, there's nothing else scummy about you. But lack of information, avoiding questions, and fluffy posts are definitely enough to constitute a lynch. You've failed to provide the content for us to tell whether or not you're town.
GO!
RAICHU!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im ok with slowing the game down, but I still think [L] is scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Wasabi »

In post 176, Fenix wrote:
In post 170, Wasabi wrote:Frankly, this attempt to link Anxiety to me makes me view you as more scummy. Yes, I know I took some pot shots at him early on due to his l33t-sp34k handle, but it was nothing more than RVS fun.

You're both scummy in your own right, I never once said you were scum
because
Anxiety is scum. So there is no lumping with Anxiety. But ironically enough you just manufactured a connection that wasn't there before by being paranoid. So thank you for making my life easier.

Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet?

UNVOTE: [L]

I wrote this post expecting to vote Anxiety. But, that should be L-1 by my math. I'm not thrilled to place a vote that puts him at such a hammer risk this early.

@ 4nxi3ty: Consider this post a vote in all but deed. I think we need some deep insights into what you've been thinking.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 177, Internet Stranger wrote:Im ok with slowing the game down, but I still think [L] is scum.

This.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 1.8

1. el simo
2. charter
3. Noramp
4. Wasabi
5. Chkflip
6. [L] (3) - Internet Stranger, Riceballtail, 4nxi3ty
7. Riceballtail
8. Fenix (1) - charter
9. 4nxi3ty (4) - [L], Chkflip, NanookTheWolf, Fenix
10. NanookTheWolf (1) - Maxous
11. Internet Stranger

Not voting: Wasabi, el simo
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 am

I also think Anxiety is the very definition of an easy lynch. Even more so than Fenix. Where did [L] scurry off to anyways?

Oh hey, [L] is also voting for anxiety, how convenient. [L] is scum and needs to hang.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Srry i've been a bit lazy with this game.

L, nanook, and el simo are scum.

will explain why when i have the time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:18 am

Post by chkflip »

11p game? I'd take the bold risk of saying 1:4 applies here, making it three scum. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it were a two-person mafia and a serial killer.

Wasabi, I'm really happy for you wanting to talk theory, and I'm gonna let you finish asking me to fluff up this thread, but the mafia discussion board would be the best place for an answer like that of all time. OF ALL TIME. That and I'm garbage at trying to explain theory.

Stranger, can you elaborate further on [L]? Do you disagree that the wagon was scum-driven? If not scum-driven, then scum-supported?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 am

uh... I drove the wagon, so obviously its not scum driven.
I think once the wagon reaches its conclusion and [L] flips scum, there will be at least (but probably only) 1 scum on it.

My original case on [L] stands, this little derailment to anxiety isnt going to dissuade me. Shit, you can say the focus on anxiety is currently scum driven/supported as well. Scum are everywhere you know.

I think that "why am I scum" comment was so awful that [L] needs to hang almost on that alone.
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 am

Post by chkflip »

I think 4nxi3ty's vote looks worse, followed swiftly by RBT's vote.

You don't think there's any possibility in l33t-scum?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am

There is always a possibility. No one is fully cleared until the mod flips them.

I think that with one jumped-off wagon and a second successful wagon on [L] will give us a hell of a lot more information than a quick rundown of anxiety ever will.
Show

Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Wasabi »

In post 183, chkflip wrote:11p game? I'd take the bold risk of saying 1:4 applies here, making it three scum. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it were a two-person mafia and a serial killer.

Wasabi, I'm really happy for you wanting to talk theory, and I'm gonna let you finish asking me to fluff up this thread, but the mafia discussion board would be the best place for an answer like that of all time. OF ALL TIME. That and I'm garbage at trying to explain theory.

Stranger, can you elaborate further on [L]? Do you disagree that the wagon was scum-driven? If not scum-driven, then scum-supported?

chkflip, thanks for the LOL. You're my internet hero of the day.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 178, Wasabi wrote:
Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet?

Okay, so you think Fenix is scum. You think due to the post where he attempted to tie yourself and anxiety together, that he is
even more likely
to be scum.
Sooo, you are willing to give up this strong scum-read of yours in exchange for Fenix dropping his scum-read on you - provided anxiety flips scum.
Have I understand that correctly? Why does anxiety scum = fenix town?

In post 179, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 177, Internet Stranger wrote:Im ok with slowing the game down, but I still think [L] is scum.

This.

Why you sheeping IS anyway?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 am

In post 188, Maxous wrote:

This.

Because she is in love with me.
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 am

Post by chkflip »

It's pretty hard not to be. <3
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Wasabi »

In post 178, Wasabi wrote:

Okay, so you think Fenix is scum. You think due to the post where he attempted to tie yourself and anxiety together, that he is
even more likely
to be scum.
Sooo, you are willing to give up this strong scum-read of yours in exchange for Fenix dropping his scum-read on you - provided anxiety flips scum.
Have I understand that correctly? Why does anxiety scum = fenix town?

That's actually an excellent point. I'm willing to forego immediate hostilities while there remains what appears to be a relatively broad pool of scum to hunt. Fair enough? I'm operating blind here, and for all the big talk about scumtells, etc, it's some pretty subtle stuff we have to work with.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

This.

#55 http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3433531 My first mention of Lscum
#129 http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3446955 IS' L Vote

Who's sheeping who exactly?

FoS:Max
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 191, Wasabi wrote:I'm operating blind here, and for all the big talk about scumtells, etc, it's some pretty subtle stuff we have to work with.

There aren't usually big scum tells unless someone makes a mistake. That's why longer days are good for town, more discussion and more opportunities to slip up.
GO!
RAICHU!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Maxous »

Must of been my mistake then...

Wasabi has confused me. I dunno what to make of that. :?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Wasabi »

It would seem that I tend to do that. Somehow, in my limited time here, I'm coming across scummy in my early posts more often than not. I suppose it comes from being more concerned with the hunt than how my own posts appear, and I'm not exercising enough caution to prevent my fellow townies from suspecting me. Sucks, because I know it means I'm detrimental in the early game until I can get some solid reads from the data we get after the first night.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fenix »

Seriously? Four of your last five posts are concerned with your image. Read:

{
Dammit, so I'm barred via game rules from using font colors to draw attention to my notes, so I'll be using curly brackets with italics. Like so.
}

In post 175, Wasabi wrote:Luck doesn't enter into it. They're suspect of their own doing {
Defending yourself, concerned with what people think
}. I'm I'm objecting to being lumped in with Anxiety on the basis of a shared vote on day 1, and my day-1 RVS banter {
Pity party for yourself, playing victim
}.
In post 178, Wasabi wrote:Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet? {
So you want to come to a truce because you're under suspicion, that's also being concerned with how people view you. If we get Anxiety-scum because of that vote, wouldn't that make you
more
likely to be scum partners with him?
}

I'm not thrilled to place a vote that puts him at such a hammer risk this early. {
If you weren't concerned with how people think of you, that sentence would be phrased differently. More of a fact and less of an implied "I'm town, so
of course
I think ending the day early is bad"
}
In post 191, Wasabi wrote:I'm operating blind here, and for all the big talk about scumtells, etc, it's some pretty subtle stuff we have to work with. {
Subtly mentioning how you're oh-so blind. We all see what you're doing, nobody falls for that.
}
In post 195, Wasabi wrote:Somehow, in my limited time here, I'm coming across scummy in my early posts more often than not {
You could just as easily be using this as an excuse for scummy behavior
}. I suppose it comes from being more concerned with the hunt than how my own posts appear, and I'm not exercising enough caution to prevent my fellow townies from suspecting me {
You suppose? I love how you just casually throw out "Oh yeah, I'm town so I'm totally not concerned about what others think of me, cause only
scum
do that. But since, you know, I definitely don't do that, I'm obviously town. Hint hint nudge nudge." Once again, it doesn't fool anybody.
}. Sucks, because I know it means I'm detrimental in the early game until I can get some solid reads from the data we get after the first night {
Again with the you could just as easily use this as an excuse to be scummy
}.

I get very aggravated and annoyed at passive-aggressive attempts to subtly make yourself seem town, but I can get over that just fine. What really ticks me off is false advertising. You can't spend the whole game hinting at every opportunity how town you're supposed to be while telling everyone to their face that you don't care what people think of you. It's bullshit and it's deceitful.
GO!
RAICHU!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Wasabi »

Ok, Fenix. Speaking of deceitful... What we're talking about here is me coming in with an initial post, in the full enthusiasm of scumhunting. I stand by my assertion that in that instance, I was not writing with 'covering my back' in mind. When the topic of discussion changes explicitly to how scummy I may or may not be, OF COURSE I'm going to say I'm town. And it's going to be up to the rest of the players to decide whether they believe it. But failing to respond and hoping it will just go away seems just as disingenuous as you claim my self-defense has been. I suppose I'm to be expected to just roll over at every hint I might be scum, then?

Maybe you and I should just have a throwdown? I figured you could wait until later, but I can see you're not willing to let sleeping dogs lie. I know I'm town, but can't
prove
it yet, except by my death, or by getting you lynched and flipping you as scum.

So put your money where your mouth is, and vote for me, and if you're more rabid townie than opportunistic scum, then you'd best be prepared for your own lynch.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Wasabi »

VOTE: Fenix.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am

Post by chkflip »

LOL that's such a townOMGUS vote right there. Amiright?

I think a lot of Fenix's points are kind of null or just newbtown tells. He's playing three games right now and that's the full extent of his post history. I'm not saying the newb-card clears him or absolves everything, but there's going to have to be something more concrete for me to follow Fenix's logic there at all.

Maxous has confused me. I dunno what to make of that. :S

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”