Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #135 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by monk »

David is town, Magua is not

VOTE: Magua
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #152 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by monk »

I don't agree with that.
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am

Post by monk »

Having the goons and the power roles of the scum faction seems to be awkward and we've already had someone claim loyalist, Argalev PR
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 am

Post by monk »

In post 154, monk wrote:Having the goons and the power roles of the scum in separate factions seems to be awkward and we've already had someone claim loyalist, Argalev PR

epwop

I'd probably go:
Argalev Claimants and some others as a group. ~ Mason/Scum Group/s
Argalev Loyalist non-claimant houses. ~ Mason Group/s
Argalev Loyalist non-housed. ~ Town
Non-loyalist claimant houses. ~ Scum Group/s
Non-loyalist non-claimant Houses. ~ ???
Non-Loyalist non-housed. ~ Third-Parties
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by monk »

Gah, I count 8 stupid votes already
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #343 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by monk »

In post 299, Magua wrote:Break this down. David is not a town PR because he thought Loyalist was a VT. David is not a VT because his role is not Loyalist.

David's role does not contain the word "Loyalist" in it at all.

David is not town.

This does not follow.

How about this? I know I am aligned with DX how about we have all the votes on DX on me instead?
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #363 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

Post by monk »

In post 361, Magua wrote:
In post 357, Empking wrote:So yourt argument is essentially that SK is so much superior to Espionage + AGM that he couldn't possibly do the same tactic? Sorry, I don't buy that at all.

FOS: Magua

As it happens on sleeping on it I can't evenm remember why I went on SK.

So...
Unvote, Vote: DX

So your argument is that I'm so goddamn suspicious that you'll admit that your vote on SK was bad and then vote who I want you to vote?

Bravo, sir.

Want Monk to confirm the masonry.

What post have I not said that the entirety of the DX wagon is stupid, I've been basically claiming mason with DX my entire ISO.
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #440 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by monk »

FullClaim:

Third Legion Stormtroopers Allied to the true Heir of the Throne. I have no night powers I know that David is as town as any can be, He's Moran Fucking Argelev and he's here to save the day!! I have Factional Talk with David we are basically the House of Argelev from the west.
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #441 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by monk »

AGar, My job is basically to protect David, so if you want to lynch him then lynch me in his place, if he's scum then you get a two for one deal, if he's not then bad things will happen.
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #763 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by monk »

Macdougall's case on Shinki looks like deflection,
Nero mentioned not liking Shinki before, I'd like to hear more from him
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #765 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by monk »

I think her shrugging off everything you suggested is somewhat justified considering that imo her train of thought is able to be seen through her posts which you chose not to post,

So why exactly did you vote for Empking, you appear to have been suspicious of Shinki for wagon hoping, constantly saying things like "Empking is less scummy than Shinki" then turn around and hammer Empking, I don't understand how you can think that this doesn't make you scummy. Here's how I read your ISO:
LALALA This is fun!!
OH NOES YOUSE GAIZ ARE ON MAI BUDDY LETS GO LYNCH SHINKI INSTEAD
OH SHI-- MY BUDDY GOING DOWN NEW PLAN:
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #767 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by monk »

In post 766, MacDougall wrote:
In post 765, monk wrote:I think her shrugging off everything you suggested is somewhat justified considering that imo her train of thought is able to be seen through her posts which you chose not to post,

So why exactly did you vote for Empking, you appear to have been suspicious of Shinki for wagon hoping, constantly saying things like "Empking is less scummy than Shinki" then turn around and hammer Empking, I don't understand how you can think that this doesn't make you scummy. Here's how I read your ISO:
LALALA This is fun!!
OH NOES YOUSE GAIZ ARE ON MAI BUDDY LETS GO LYNCH SHINKI INSTEAD
OH SHI-- MY BUDDY GOING DOWN NEW PLAN:
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?

You must be a mind reader or something because to me, Shinki's train of thought is irrationally all over the place.

I was suspicious of Shinki before Empking even posted. I first called her out in this post;

In post 136, MacDougall wrote:
In post 133, Shinki wrote:Indeed, that's not nice at all.

Unvote:
Vote: gandalf5166

Just because this situation is much less confusing than David/SK issue.

Your three posts have all set off alarm bells in my head Shinki. The David/SK issue isn't confusing at all if you'd bother to read it and then you waited until someone else popped the cherry before you voted on gandalf. What do you mean by "indeed, that's not nice at all?" You read as though you are just jumping on a chance to get the focus off of one of these two.

Empking hadn't even posted in the game at that stage. So at no stage did I make up my issue with Shinki to distract from Empking. Keep trying.

Why, yes you did post that before Empking posted, however at the moment since SK has flipped town and I know DX is town, she can't be trying to get the attention away from scum, therefore this is blown out of the water, try again. I never said that you were making up something on Shinki, I said that you were pushing for Shinki and Vezokpiraka over Empking and based on your reasoning in the post that you described above you are pushing Shinki for associative tells on two townies.... huh?
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #773 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:43 am

Post by monk »

Spoiler: Shinki ISO-fluffless version, commentary by monk
In post 125, Shinki wrote:I needed some effort to understand the situation here, never been in a large flavoured game like this before.
Apparently I'm a Loyalist to House Argelev, and my win condition is met when all danger to House Argelev and it's loyalists are no longe existant. (paraphrase)
PEdit: No houses then?

I can't really take sides on the SK/David wagon, 'cause both of them (players) are confusing at some point. But I guess some pressure can't hurt.
So, for now:

Vote: David Xanatos

FoS: SleepyKrew

Sorry If I mess something up, headache is killing me right now.

First post expresses confusion over the SK/DX fight, places a pressure vote on DX and FoS on SK, this to me says that she thinks that the two are of the same alignment, possibly scum bussing the hell out of each other.

In post 130, Shinki wrote:#gandalf

And how do we know that you won't betray us? lol
That's more troublesome than anything I read from David or SK. :T

PEdit: It's more dangerous than a survivor, definitely, as survivors can't change their alignment to harm another factions.

Expresses concern about Gandalf and his side changing roleclaim, also expresses that she sees that this is more harmful to town than what's going on with the SK/DX fight

In post 133, Shinki wrote:Indeed, that's not nice at all.

Unvote:
Vote: gandalf5166

Just because this situation is much less confusing than David/SK issue.

places a vote down, the rest of it is fluff, there's nothing noncommittal about this.

In post 142, Shinki wrote:#MacDougall

Not really, I was just eating cake in the meantime and when I came back he already did it.

inb4 the cake is a lie.

All the discussion concerning SK and David still a mess in my head, so I'd prefer to vote for something I find myself worth of voting, and not something that I don't quite understand.
And "Indeed, that's not nice at all" was an answer to your post, not vezokpiraka's.
This one:
In post 131, MacDougall wrote:Oh, I believe he almost certainly will betray us. Those who, historically, have faced the choice he has before him, regularly choose the path of darkness.

Wants to vote for something that she can see is scummy, (protown movement) how eactly is this noncommital? You seem to be totally skewing what Shinki is saying.

In post 180, Shinki wrote:
In post 174, AGar wrote:VOTE: David Xanatos

Seven pages in and it seems like a lot has gone on.. but it really hasn't.

- SK fakes a daykill and tries to bait people into claiming alignments.
Anyone who buys the daykill is an idiot.
Anyone with half a brain should've read the OP and the sample VT role PMs and would've known "Hey, don't claim shit."
- DX tries to latch on to these as "scummy" plays and comes up with a million and one bullshit reasons as to why we should lynch SK, none of which are valid.
- Gandalf claims survivor bastard
People try and push to lynch him based on the fact that his alignment *might* change. They are stupid.

Townie brownies go to SK, Otolia, Gand, and NC for what they've put in.
Scum cum goes to DX so far. Vezok and shinki can be added to the list of borderline scumbags.

Oh, now I understand their situation, thanks.
And it's not like two votes are going to "lynch" anyone...
Anyways, I'll stick with gandalf reasoning for the time being.

Unvote:

Unvote makes sense

In post 376, Shinki wrote:
In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 319, Shinki wrote:
In post 317, Nero Cain wrote:.........................................................................................................................................................................................

wasted shot was wasted.

If you has more kill DX or Shinki

Mind if I ask you why would you like to kill me? :?

ISO 0 looks like fence sitting and then hoping on one or the other so you wouldn't look as scummy.

Your Gandalf vote and the
reason
for the Gandalf vote in ISO 2 sounds pretty opportunistic to me. In ISO 3 you state "All the discussion concerning SK and David still a mess in my head, so I'd prefer to vote for something I find myself worth of voting, and not something that I don't quite understand."

Yet you still voted for something you didn't deem worthy of a vote?

but you know what I find funny? When I fosed you in 148 you said
NOTHING
but when we found out that SK is an actual day vig and I said I wanted a shot on you then you were concerned.

Not really
concerned
, I was just curious.
About your other vote, you voted me for reasons I already explained to MacDougall a few posts before, and he didn't feel like voting me as you did. So I thought it would be useless to argue something more with you.

Points out that you aren't committal to voting for your scum read, wonders why nero cain views the same reasoning as enough to vote for her

In post 490, Shinki wrote:Well, imo SK vs. David is a Town-Town discussion, getting us nowhere in the end...

What's the case on Empking again? >:

PEdit: Ya, port claim is definitely not a scum claim. As the mod said, there are 'large groups' along with the houses too.

Wants to move the focus off of what she views as a town v town thing now, while unneccessary she can't be scum with Empking because she is drawing attention away from town v town to scum, which in my mind is the worst scum play in the book.

In post 493, Shinki wrote:Btw, there is anyone that came from the East here?
I just realized something.

Flavour speculation, not necessarily a bad thing considering most of day one was flavour speculation

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb, but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

disregard the numbers, asks for reclarification of the point. This is also after Empking's claim, since the last post that she expressed an interest in Empking it has been two hours.

In post 669, Shinki wrote:
In post 668, SleepyKrew wrote:Emp said he didn't believe my claim because he didn't realize a player can be a group. He claims to not have said this because Otoloia already said it. This is a LIE. Emp posted TWICE between my claim and Oto's post. Those two posts were a vote, and then calling my claim fake (with no reasoning). Now he is just
flail
splashing around like the Magikarp he is.

I hope I didn't forget too much of it >.<

'kay, I understand it now.. but if he really flips townie cop? That would be incredibad for us, no?
And many people voted for Empking but still didn't said nothing about his claim, what do you guys think about that?

In post 671, Shinki wrote:It's been some hours already... anyways,

Vote: Empking

Well, he's at L-1 now, just a reminder

Btw, Sleepy, who would you shot tomorrow?
inb4 you

no, srsly.

Sleepy describes the case on Empking and his disbelief at empkings claim, understandable and good, she puts Emp back to L-1

In post 683, Shinki wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Shinki, still don't see why I'm not allowed to shoot you.

I didn't say you aren't allowed, I wanted to know who'd you shoot besides me, that's all.

Nero Cain wrote:
unvote

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb,
but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true
.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

In post 671, Shinki wrote:It's been some hours already... anyways,

Vote: Empking

THIS AFTER YOU SAID HE'S MOST LIKELY TOWN?!?

'k, I see that there are blind ones here too, read 668. [2]

Asks, someone to go do legwork for her thought process, nullish thing

In post 690, Shinki wrote:
In post 685, Nero Cain wrote:Shinki....do you believe Emps cop claim?

After reading the case SK showed me and isolating Emp posts, he's acting more scummier than I thought, I'd bet 72/28 fake.

inb4 opportunist blablabla

Yeah, right.

Explains why she voted Emp, seems logical again disregard the numbers, I'm 99/20/50 sure that they're only meant as a guide to give some form of quantification of her stance.

Spoiler: MacDougal's This is how I Playz right?? annotations by monk (irrelevance removed to avoid brain melty)
In post 143, MacDougall wrote:Ahhh fair enough! <snip>

We'll start with this here you express that from context you now understand what shinki is saying.

In post 539, MacDougall wrote:
In post 465, Magua wrote:
In post 460, SleepyKrew wrote:Magua, when you say I won't be around, do you mean lynched or killed?

Yes.

These votes for monk are just incredibad. Vezok has a certain tendency to be incredibad. Empking does not.

UNVOTE: tclawren
VOTE: Empking

MacDougall, why in God's name are you voting no lynch?

Well at that stage I was too confused to vote for anyone. I'll vote for someone eventually. I just wanted my vote on no lynch in case the day ended before I came back because I didn't want to be on anyone.

Worst reasoning ever, though not a scummy thing to do, however if as you say shinki was pinging your radar, why didn't you vote her?

In post 540, MacDougall wrote:
In post 538, SleepyKrew wrote:Why are you voting NL (and not Emp)?

At this stage I don't have much reason to think that Empking is scum. He's because intentionally obtuse imo. Trying to rub the scum the wrong way. I like it when town play like he is.

Empking is obtuse regardless of his alignment, this looks like someone trying to defend a partner because, being clear is in most people's minds a much more towny thing to do.

In post 549, MacDougall wrote:I'm suspicious of Shinki. She just seems to be hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon to me but hasn't shown commitment to any of them. Seems hell bent on flying under the radar. Just read her ISO. She seems much more likely scum than Empking.

As for Vezok. If what Gandalf says is true, and we have no reason to doubt it, then he'd make a good bet for scum too. There is enough suspicion in him for simply being a member of House Argelev and voting for you tbh. If you are both House Argelev, and he has voted for you, then one of you is scum. I'd be happy to vote for him too.

Your vote is still on no lynch here.... talk about noncommital also this is what I mean by OH NOES, the last time you even mentioned shinki was here oh wait you were dropping your case there, lets go here you say she's been jumping wagons, if you looked at her ISO, she's been on two wagons, before unvoting and not revoting, hardly a wagonhopper she was not on the SK wagon when he was run up to L-1/L-2

In post 606, MacDougall wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Then y u vote vezok over Empking?

Will you promise to take a backseat and stop making shitposts everywhere if Empking is lynched and turns up town?

This looks forced as if you are feigning

In post 678, MacDougall wrote:Shinki and Vezok are still way more scummy than Empking, notwithstanding that Empking has claimed cop. No way should we be lynching him when we have these two to lynch.

Again a OHNOES MAI SCUMBADDAI!!!

In post 716, MacDougall wrote:lol I bet we did

fluff and more forced townacting
In post 725, MacDougall wrote:you're the coolest guy out

overt buddying and forced townacting

Just in case it's not there
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MacDougal
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #782 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 am

Post by monk »

In post 779, Nero Cain wrote:@monk Shinki's d1 play was crap. I already explained this. I don't like Kdowns kill at all.

MacDougall is todays lynch.

I agree with all of this, though my read on shinki is a newish town player, while the play isn't stellar it is tentative town rather than tentative scum imo
Shinki wrote:I've been feeling partially guilty for no reason, then.
This is so good to hear.

if you are town don't worry about the way you act just try and piece the jigsaw together. I see you doing this through your posts, you're just a bit more tentative than what I'd like
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #800 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by monk »

In post 799, Shinki wrote:Oh, and what excuse you'll try out? Miller? Something else? Give it a try.

Are you saying what I think you're saying?
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #807 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by monk »

In post 806, MacDougall wrote:Anywho going by the fact that Shinki is cleverly trying to hide the fact that she's a cop with a scumread on StrangerCoug.

vote: StrangerCoug

Who said anything about it being clever?

vote should go here:
VOTE: StrangerCoug

MacDougall wrote:Lol if you're a cop you're not very good. How do you expect to live past night 2?

How do cops normally expect to live past night 2? Admittedly there are ways to not out yourself...
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #816 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by monk »

In post 812, MacDougall wrote:Aww check it out Shinki. Everyone is helping you get rid of the scummy guy. Nice work!

blegh

Bogre wrote:
VOTE: Strangercoug

Why is MacDougall speculating about finding the doctor and being asinine to Shinki?

cause he's scum??
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #820 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by monk »

In post 818, MacDougall wrote:Oh, I forgot, you'll be dead. Hopefully we have a doctor.

ffs, stop talking about doctors we have a lynch, its as if you want to drag out another PR, not happening dude
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #836 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by monk »

In post 753, manho wrote:
vote:Macdougall

In post 835, manho wrote:I smell scum faking investigation result. And we need a vote count.

Still voting for the guilty though... What makes you think that she is faking it?
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by monk »

sorry, I thought it was a vote on coug, nevermind
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #852 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by monk »

macdougall if all you're going to be is butthurt then seriously stop playing. If you want to play go find me someone scummy, give me reasoning etc.
Modding:
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #855 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by monk »

In post 853, MacDougall wrote:Lol I'm not butthurt and I've already given all the reasons I possible can to justify what I've done. As for scum since when was Vezok off the table?

Ok I want a pbpa on why vezok is scum go
Modding:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”