Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 3.05

Banshee(0)

Regfan(0)
:
Magua(0)
:
Wraith(3)
:Nicodemus, Zajnet, Xvart
Nicodemus(0)
:
Zajnet(3)
: Magua, Wraith, Banshee
xvart(1)
: Regfan
diddin(0)
:
Not Voting:
diddin

5 is a majority.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-24 21:00:00)
Last edited by Slaxx on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by diddin »

As I said before, I think Wraith is scum.

Vote: Wraith

I think it's Wraith-xvart or Wraith-Zajnet.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm pretty sure we only have hours left, so let's get a move on.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 678, Wraith wrote:I'm pretty sure we only have hours left, so let's get a move on.

Who is this addressed to? Literally everyone is voting someone.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Everyone, but Regfan specifically. He has to choose between me or Zajnet. I'm at L-1, Zajnet is at L-2.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Banshee »

There is no no-lynch. Even if he votes for Zajnet, Zajnet will not be lynched because you reached L-1 before him, if I remember the rules correctly. You will be the lynch today.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Regfan »

Not even close to rested or in a right frame of mind for this but I'll be up in 12 hours and I should be then. I still think Xvart is the best lynch for today and really don't understand the lack of votes on him. Not seeing how Xvart has "pushed" on Wraith all game or how it makes them unlikely partners, it's been about the opposite though I'll read into it later, still waiting on that game link though.

Also, also, Magua what's your overall thoughts on Nicodemus right now.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Banshee »

@Regfan:

What game link are you waiting for, and from whom?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Magua »

I have to believe I had him as town because of too-scummy-to-be-scum. There's really nothing redeeming in his ISO. He voted CSL and AurorusVox and that's it, and now he's voting Wraith. Mostly I'm twitching on the vehemence of Hinduragi's "Nicodemus must die" followed by "Hinduragi was killed Night 1."

Then there's nothing redeeming in Wraith's.

And in Zajnet's.

And yet they all can't be scum.

Regfan, why do you think Hinduragi got killed N1, and why did Fate get killed over diddin N2?
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Ugh, no no-lynching is stupid. Who wrote this ruleset anyway?

I've had a town read of varying degrees on Zajnet all game. I'm not ready to give up on that yet. I still think Wraith has been very scummy, and I'm keeping my vote on him.

For tonight, I think Magua's plan is best. I really don't see both scum claiming town in the way that Magua and Banshee did, so we basically have two confirmed town, which is awesome.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Magua »

Nicodemus, what do you think of xvart?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Magua »

UNVOTE: Zajnet
VOTE: xvart

Surprise plot twist
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Nicodemus »

I think he's town to be honest. D1 Fate pushed him reallllly hard, but xvart did a great job of defending himself. I think Fate saw this too, since he got off of him in favor of CSL. xvart's reaction to Pali's claim and flip also struck me as a town reaction. My reads list right now goes:

Town
diddin
Magua = Banshee
xvart
Regfan
Zajnet
Wraith
Scum

diddin is basically confirmed town in my opinion. I've never heard of a scum inventor, Fate and Reg both confirmed receiving gifts, and the balance of the game would just be too weird without some type of protown power.

Magua and Banshee are almost definitely town, but on the slim chance they aren't, then they're both scum together, which is why I have them below diddin.

xvart comes next, who as I said I believe is town. The only thing that's worrying me right now is his serious drop in activity on D3, but overall he's still town.

Regfan. Something seems a little off with him. I'm used to reading him in games and getting like "insta town vibes", and I'm not really feeling those in this game. However, I think his thoughts on balance and strategy have been pretty sound, and I can't really see any benefit for scum to say what he's been saying.

Zajnet is kind of weird, in that I had that early town read on him, but haven't really seen anything to reinforce that since. And especially today, I've been getting some weird vibes from some of his posts. However, he's still far less scummy than

Wraith. Definitely my number one scum suspect. He's been legitimately scummy all game, and the current wagon on Zajnet just seems like more opportunistic play from him. I really don't want to vote for anyone else today.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Magua »

Let's pretend Wraith is scum. Who do you imagine his partner his?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Wraith »

Opportunistic? If I recall I didn't want to lynch ANYBODY until I had to, and Zajnet is the safest bet to find scum right now. You and xvart aare on the edge of "Certain Scum" and "Possible Scum," and nobody wants to lynch Regfan.
Show

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 am

Post by xvart »

In post 682, Regfan wrote:...still waiting on that game link though.
If you're referring to the game I was talking about where the inventor didn't know what he was giving I haven't been able to find it. But I did check the Inventor wiki page and that should be enough to prove the point I was making (although it says the trend is moved away from not knowing).

In post 688, Nicodemus wrote:xvart comes next, who as I said I believe is town. The only thing that's worrying me right now is his serious drop in activity on D3, but overall he's still town.
Yeah, I apologize for dropping in activity somewhat. The Palisade/AV flips really rocked my world upside down and have had a difficult time recovering since I was so confident of my reads at that point.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Nicodemus »

In post 689, Magua wrote:Let's pretend Wraith is scum. Who do you imagine his partner his?

If Wraith is scum I think his most logical partner would be Reg, since I can't really see scum being eager to bus at this point, and xvart and Zajnet have both been pushing hard on Wraith today.

In post 690, Wraith wrote:Opportunistic? If I recall I didn't want to lynch ANYBODY until I had to, and Zajnet is the safest bet to find scum right now. You and xvart aare on the edge of "Certain Scum" and "Possible Scum," and nobody wants to lynch Regfan.

If this is true, then why didn't you vote for Zaj until
after
Magua voted for him? It just looks like you're trying to avoid placing a vote until you know there's support for it.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Because I wasn't logged on until then. Did you notice that the same correlation can be made with Slaxx's announcement that No Lynch is not allowed? Of course not, because you're misrepping me.
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Magua »

Yeah. I want xvart to die.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Magua »

Super WIFOM ahoy:

Scum shot Fate because they thought he was a cop based on his reaction to Palisade's claim -- Fate pushed hard for a Palisade lynch D2 when everyone else was like "trololol". This means that at least one of (Regfan, xvart) is scum. No offense to (Zajnet, Nicodemus, Wraith), but if both the scum were in those three diddin would be dead, not Fate.

Palisade also being alive D2 after claiming a PR D1 reinforces this conclusion. Scum saw Palisade's claim and didn't believe it.

Of xvart/Regfan, I'd vastly prefer to lynch xvart.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 695, Magua wrote:Scum shot Fate because they thought he was a cop based on his reaction to Palisade's claim -- Fate pushed hard for a Palisade lynch D2 when everyone else was like "trololol". This means that at least one of (Regfan, xvart) is scum. No offense to (Zajnet, Nicodemus, Wraith), but if both the scum were in those three diddin would be dead, not Fate.

Palisade also being alive D2 after claiming a PR D1 reinforces this conclusion. Scum saw Palisade's claim and didn't believe it.

Of xvart/Regfan, I'd vastly prefer to lynch xvart.
First of all, if Fate was a cop then he would/should have pushed harder on Palisade D1; he wouldn't have been all "he's a good lynch tomorrow."
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Magua »

So then why do you think Fate got shot, xvart? I mean, knocking holes in my theory is all well and good, but I'm curious what you believe in its place.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

If i was scum woulda shot diddin

confirmed town more dangerous than Fate

trolololololololololololololololololplolplololololkjnjklsh.gfijkljag/l,
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Magua »

Hey. Wraith. As things stand right now, you're dead at deadline. How does this make you feel?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”