Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

No, she might very well be town, but Bunny NEEDED to die.

And the SK/VIG didn't fucking shoot her like I asked, so I lynched her. She's ALWAYS a liability and has proven herself TIME AND AGAIN to be one in this game, tunneling on masons with no other content but to bus Xvart.

I don't care what she flips, and even if I knew she were town I would still have lynched her.
Got a fucking problem with that?

Hope so, maybe scum'll leave us alive longer for shits and giggles.

We'll lynch ACTUAL scum tomorrow.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I dont see how I am a liability. Ive only once caused town the game and that was in Lover mafia, which was my third game on this site. Look where my vote is, not on you nor your claimed mason buddy, why you may ask? because it would be wasted their. i havent had the chance to look through people iso and backup my reads and votes on people because as i stated ive havent had a day off of work for awhile. But thats ok, lets leave csl, katsuki, and all the other people who i believe are worse off then me and my playstyle. i was
a odd night cop
. night one i invistgated dramonic, got innocent. this night i was going to investigate one of fate or myo. oh well, you guys still should have an even night cop.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Bunnylover »

More flavor will be added if im still alive. posting on phone atm.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Fate »

Shoulda claimed that earlier you useless fuck

Not sorry
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 978, Fate wrote:
Not sorry

The cursing at someone aside, I don't like this. If Fate and Mykonian ARE scum fakeclaiming masons, then of course Fate isn't sorry because this lynch prevented their outing. If Fate and Mykonian are town, though, they ought to be sorry from a self-serving point of view because now they can't be confirmed town as easily and it will probably require a lynch to determine their alignment if we don't have another cop role.

I can believe that Fate is not sorry. But I think town OUGHT to be sorry in this position.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am

Post by dramonic »

There's also the whole "if they're masons scum has an insentive to kill them" thing banshee <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Banshee »

They haven't done it yet.

That can go either way, I'm not going to try to guess a NK motivation when I'm not sure who the scum are yet.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Fate »

In post 979, Banshee wrote:
In post 978, Fate wrote:
Not sorry

The cursing at someone aside, I don't like this. If Fate and Mykonian ARE scum fakeclaiming masons, then of course Fate isn't sorry because this lynch prevented their outing. If Fate and Mykonian are town, though, they ought to be sorry from a self-serving point of view because now they can't be confirmed town as easily and it will probably require a lynch to determine their alignment if we don't have another cop role.

I can believe that Fate is not sorry. But I think town OUGHT to be sorry in this position.

So I'm scum that's true posting about me not being sorry?

LOL

this town

LOL

and dram's town too it seems

LOLLLLLL
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Banshee »

That isn't what I said. Is it a deliberate misrep, or did you honestly not understand what I posted?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Fate »

Probably didn't read it all too well, I'm not good at that sort of thing.

I WOULD have unvoted and left Bunny alive if she had claimed.

I'm not sorry because she sat at L-1 doing PISSALL but defending herself and saying "LOL WOULDNT MY BUDDIES TELL ME STUFF?" and shit and NOT claiming her information.

If she had claimed cop I woulda unvoted and said, fine let scum deal with her or she confirms us.

But I don't and probably never will respect her play so aka NOT SORRY
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 978, Fate wrote:Shoulda claimed that earlier you useless fuck

Not sorry

Yeah, its my fault that you lead a lynch against me, thinking that i was town, and completed the lynch. lol no. this is your fault, and u will carry the lynch of a cop to the next day. make sure you boast about how you lead my lynch like you lead xvart <3. Defend myself against what fate? exactly what was the case against me? oh thats right. i called you scum and you needed to kill me. their waas nothing to defend myself against. you caused this by allowing people to sheep you. so enough.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Fate »

YOU HAD PLENTY OF FUCKING TME TO CLAIM

YOU INSTEAD POSTED THIS:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Fate »

In post 967, Bunnylover wrote:
In post 964, Mastermind of Sin wrote:He meant "alive", obviously.

Your serious?
He meant alive?
He thought as scum, I would want him (Fate) alive?
When I know he can start a wagon on anyone, ask for people to join, and get that wagon to L-2 in about 6 posts?

What in your right mind would lead you to believe that I of all people would want to keep you alive? Look at our past games, I want you dead every time. As a co-op vig, I wanted to shoot you, and if my other two heads had agree it would have been you dead Night 1 instead of Shotty.
If I had the power to kill you, you would be dead.
If I had the power to get you lynched, I would. Sadly that won't happen till Day 5 or Day 6 assuming we make it that far when people go back to my ISO and realize, "HMMMMM, he might have been right."
Do you honestly believe that I thought I could get you lynched? Because if you did, thats just plain stupid. No where in my mind did I think I could accomplish the impossible and get you lynched. All I can do at this moment is hope that people see what I posted and go back to it later in the game and do what I couldn't do.
If I was scum, what about my partners? Are they so idiotic that they went, "OMG BUNNY THATS THE MOST AWESOME CASE EVERY. WE SHOULD TOTALLY LEAVE FATE AND MYOKIAN ALIVE BECAUSE WE CAN SO LYNCHED THEM. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Get the hell out with that kind of thinking.
I'm town, your scum, your lynch will be had sooner or later.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Fate »

NO IM NOT SORRY

AND YOU"LL SEE WHY POSTGAME

HINT:
IM FUCKING SCUM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

You see Bunnylover as a threat and decide she should be next to go. It's getting late as you finally manage to old her down and tie the noose round her neck. She proclaims she is innocent, that she is a cop as you pull the rope that's attached to the chandelier and then to her neck. The chandelier creaks and moans at the strain, Bunny lover struggles to get free. Those of you that have enough energy watch. Watch as the rope snaps and sends Bunnylover falling to the floor in a heap.

She has bruising on her neck but she's fine.

No Lynch - Day 3.

Night will last 72 hours.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

CSL has been given a final warning about activity. There are a few that aren't so far behind him.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kayley Jamieson walked through the main hall. She looked where Bunnylover had fallen wondering if she could find clues. She heard a shot. She looked up scared. Then she heard another followed by a clink. Weird... it came from above. She looked up at the rope and the chandelier above... just as it crashed down on her, the chandelier centrepiece driving right through her face.

Everyone ran into the main room to find she was holding a note book, unfortunately, it was all in code, apart from the words "INNOCENT" and "GUILTY"

Oman - Kayley Jamieson - Undercover Cop - Cop - Had a chandelier to the face Night 3

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in 21 days.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm missing the "uneven" with Oman, Bunny.

vote Bunny

Oh, and think like there is a rather large piece of text how the governer is by definition an antitown role, and that it should never ever be used, since the majority of the town apparently thought that lynch was a good idea.

And don't claim either, because A. I don't want to know you and B. You might actually do something positive for once if you manage to stay alive until we need to claim.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 988, Fate wrote:NO IM NOT SORRY

HINT:
IM FUCKING SCUM

Going to utterly ignore this, Mykonian? Not even a comment spared?

Interesting.

VOTE: Fate
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 869, Oman wrote:Good to see the wheels falling off this dramonic crap.

Nocmen is a better place to look, even if I don't think he's paired with scooby after the last lynch and NKs.

Bunny would be a good lynch though. Oh yeah.

Meh, a reread on Oman nets this. So I'm going to go ahead and go along with it since I think it's an investigation result.

I still want an explanation for Fate claiming scum and I'm not going to forget about it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bunnylover
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 993, Banshee wrote:
In post 988, Fate wrote:NO IM NOT SORRY

HINT:
IM FUCKING SCUM

Going to utterly ignore this, Mykonian? Not even a comment spared?

Interesting.

VOTE: Fate

Someone claims scum in thread. The person isn't a
complete
idiot. And eh, wait. Wasn't that the same guy that... yeah, that was him right? Isn't he the guy who talks to me at night?

"Interesting". I'd say buddy found. Bus as quick as you can, my friend. Run and you might not get caught.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I can make sense out of Banshee thinking that Oman got a guilty on Bunnylover. Given that Oman did not flip an even-night cop specifically, that puts a lot of doubt on the latter's claim.

VOTE: Bunnylover
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Banshee »

Yeah, lynch away. I'm town and it will give you TONS of town cred to lynch me.

I have no meta read on Fate but anyone who claims scum in thread as town IS an idiot. There is literally NO pro-town reason to do that. NONE. So deflect more, scum.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Banshee »

And as a note, if I am lynched or NKed, I'll flip town and I want SOMEONE to remember this moment when Mykonian chose to attack someone for noticing his buddy claimed scum (I assume in a drunk post) rather than actually ANSWERING as to why Fate might have done that. After all, as Mykonian so helpfully points out, he DOES talk to Fate at night. So he should know why he said it, right?

JUST REMEMBER THIS when I flip.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 997, Banshee wrote:Yeah, lynch away. I'm town and it will give you TONS of town cred to lynch me.

I have no meta read on Fate but anyone who claims scum in thread as town is an idiot. There is literally NO pro-town reason to do that. none. So deflect more, scum.

Neither is there a pro scum reason to do that. So eh, you are honestly going to be mad at fate while scum is getting lynched. Because he claimed scum? And you are going to expect his masonbuddy to make a comment on that post (or even vote him).

Get real dude. You imagined a great start for this day I assume, but you are really not making sense.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”