Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am completely lost this game. I think that shows a crosskill though and proves Amrun wrong about her theory on the two scum teams. Pierced with Shurikens was on ABR's kill flavor unless we are dealing with a serial killer. *sigh*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If I had potential to NK you, Nero, you'd be dead.

Anyone wanna help me out with some setup speculation?

We've had two black dragon flips (Kira + Kano), one invader flip (Shao Kahn), they've all flipped "mafia", same colour, nothing denoting different factions.

Ludi was pierced by shurikens last night. Albert was also pierced by shurikens. Shurikens only on odd nights, burn victims on even nights. Maybe a 2-man SK team? One an even night killer, one an odd night killer? I originally thought maybe the burner was an even night vig because I could potentially see those shots coming from a vig, maaaaaaybe.

Is 17:6:2?

--------

Anyway, might as well tackle Nero's wall of bullshit now.

Nero wrote:Was tentative about voting GW.

Well, this should actually point to me being far less likely to be scum... Correct move for scum isn't questioning a claimed watcher when he's caught your buddy... Just sayin.

Nero wrote:Wich is a huge contradiction b/c his case on me is basicly "Nero doesn't explain his reads" Muffin hasn't explained a single read beyond me.

On the contrary, I didn't even have an issue with the fact that you're not explaining your reads. I even go as far as to say. in #1297 that I really don't think it's important that you didn't explain some of your reads. The point about you not explaining your reads is that Fonz was suggesting that you were actually scum hunting and giving reasons for your reads when you simply weren't. Personally, I couldn't give two shits about whether you explained them, my issue with your reads has nothing to do with lack of explanations.

Nero wrote:Why only them? If your premise is "Nero is scum therefore he's attacking town" Why are Amrun and MOS excluded from this list?

Should they have been in my list?

Nero wrote:LOOK AT THE SCUMSLIP GUYS!!! Somehow he knows that I'm tunneling a townie.

:)

Nero wrote:[CSL] being an EZ lynch//=town.

It does when he's a counterwagon to you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

muffin, I think you have Nero wrong, and I like part of Nero's idea that Ludi wasn't the only scum on Stranger, however, with the Mafia death last night, I don't think that absolves anyone of innocence. IS is more than likely not a Black Dragon at the very least, but he could be Serial Killer (or second mafia if that idea is still being toyed with).

One thing in particular that started to bug me on reread was Amrun's continued insistence that she is Town based on a non-Black Dragon scan. It seems she is pushing a bit too hard on my reread, and that she is either Invader or SK trying to constantly show innocence.

I'd also very much prefer we don't let these idle town lie around. Not a big fan of the players who are not lifting a finger to do anything and riding other people's wagons.

As far as speculation of the teams and Night Kills...
Fate was killed Night 1 (as per ABR's watch). The only person he stated killed Fate was Ghost. Ghost was Strongman though, so I suppose Bunny might have protected Fate (or another target) and only Ghost's kill got through, assuming two kills went out that night and one was protected against.

I still believe that Reiko and Scorpion are the killers (less sure about Scorpion). Lore wise, both seem to have their own personal agendas. It might be that there are two Serial Killers in the game, one even night and one odd night. Aligned SKs could make sense, but not from what I can see flavor-wise.

As for today, I very much want less dawdling from Darox, Bogre, and Kiwi. Oversoul needs to step up as well.

For now...

Vote: Amrun

...on gut.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If Nero is town, he's dead weight. I'll be money on all his suspects flipping town. And I bet if he wrote a town list, it would be mostly filled with scum.

That said...

Nero, who do you think is town?

I want to lynch from that list today, if we're not lynching you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bet money*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

toogeloo wrote:I like part of Nero's idea that Ludi wasn't the only scum on Stranger

Ludi has like what? 3 partners still alive at most? I don't think it's entirely impossible for his partners to have distance from Ludi, especially if they'd already committed to attacking one or both of CSL and Oversoul. If IS is town (or, more specifically, not scum of the same faction as Ludi), I don't particularly see Amrun (as Ludi's buddy) thinking it was a good idea to help Ludi attack IS when there was a veritable smorgasbord of mislynches available. Like, it's possible I guess, but even apart from the fact that I was on that wagon, I'd look at the people who were either trying to discredit the townies on the wagon (e.g. Nero) or someone like Darox, who's just been generally useless for most of the game and insisted that he never "felt" or "saw" the IS wagon, which may very well have been because Ludi was driving it.

toogeloo wrote:One thing in particular that started to bug me on reread was Amrun's continued insistence that she is Town based on a non-Black Dragon scan. It seems she is pushing a bit too hard on my reread, and that she is either Invader or SK trying to constantly show innocence.

I had similar misgivings but I thought about it, and while I'm still mildly suspicious of Amrun, I could see Amrun-as-town saying the same sort of things. At the very least, I think there are better places to look for scum than Amrun today.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Darox »

The IS wagon is bad because it's a piece of shit and pretty much entirely subjective in a way that I don't feel applies to IS at all.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK. That's great.

Who's scum, Darox?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

The only town reads of mine that are still alive are Toogeloo, Oversoul, GI and Nacho (though my GI and Nacho reads come from their predecessors because they themselves have done almost nothing in this game).

Everyone else is somewhere between null and scum.

I want to chuck Nero and IS in the ring today and see what happens. I'm pretty sure Darox and Bogre are scum of some sort, too. Fonz, too, maybe. Amrun is on the townier side of my null reads. kiwieagle is a VI and I can't read him.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Amrun »

V/LA until Monday night
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Oh you silly, silly scum. Now do you see what happens when you come after me all open in the daylight like that? Do you see what happens when you to take on the awesomeness that is IS? You get figured out, that what happens. You come after IS, you get put in my crosshairs and you get ivestigated. Ludi had to learn this lesson the hard way. I put a spotlight on that little cockroach and he got stomped accordingly. Let that be a lesson to Ludi and all his scummy brethren. Don't come at IS with a bunch of bullshit or you're simply going to get exposed.

More to come later.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did you just claim PGO?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 am

PGO?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Darox »

In post 1382, zMuffinMan wrote:Who's scum, Darox?

You plus everyone below Bogre in the player list works well. Including Bogre, that is.

I guess I could see IS as serial killer based on the shuriken targets, but nothing about his day play convinces me.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I painted a huge target on Ludi by clearly demonstrating that he was scum. So if an SK, Vig or rival scum team takes him out, then that just proves that scum foolishly trying to run game on IS means that all that is going to happen is that scum is going to get got.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why do you think an K, vig or rival scum team would target Ludi over you?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

darox wrote:You plus everyone below Bogre in the player list works well. Including Bogre, that is.

So. Are you going to put a vote on someone or be less useless than you've been all game long at any time in the near future?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 pm

In post 1390, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you think an K, vig or rival scum team would target Ludi over you?

Because unlike your blind devotion to anti-IS jealousy Muffin, there are people out there that can clearly see that I know what the fuck I'm talking about. The unfortunate part seems to be that my current fan/believer/benefactor is probably a rival scum or some SK. I called for the Ludi lynch for a reason (that being Ludi was scum). In fact Muffin, you were one of the biggest Ludi fans and detractors to voting for Ludi. If I thought that you actually had the balls to go scumpairing with Ludi on a daring daytime lynch IS campaign I woulde calling for your head. But despite you being really loud Muffin, you're a coward that is simply wrong about everything. You're not much different than some crappy televangelist with a shitty hairpiece and an ugly wife. You're driven by some misguided quest for white knight glory, fueled by jealousy, and you're failing miserably. You bet on the wrong horse Muffin. Now your credibility isn't all that great. I mean, you're still calling for me to jump in the ring with Nero. Why? Because you're butthurt? Because your pride is wounded?

Give it up Mufffin. I'm not scum and you're not man enough to be one.

Feel free to keep building a case on Nero though while I look around for the real scum.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK.

When you're done finding the real scum, tell me.

btw, what do you think the setup is? 2 scum teams? Or 1 scum team plus SK? Or 1 scum team plus multiple SKs? Or something else entirely?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

So lets see:

Head devoured, burnt alive, pierced by shurikens (and heart taken out might mine that two people targeted him), thrown into a bed of spikes.

whoever has bed of spikes must be one-shot
(could it be IS killed ludi?)

and I think its an oddnight mafia team, and another even nigthmafia team.
Not never dead.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1378, zMuffinMan wrote:
Nero, who do you think is town?

8. Nachomamma8
10. GreyICE
13. The Fonz
15. kiwieagle
16. Internet Stranger
17. Bogre
18. Toogeloo
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1393, zMuffinMan wrote:OK.

When you're done finding the real scum, tell me.

btw, what do you think the setup is? 2 scum teams? Or 1 scum team plus SK? Or 1 scum team plus multiple SKs? Or something else entirely?

I actually wouldn't throw out the idea of multiple Serial Killers. Obviously if there is a Serial Killer they are not compulsive, but for the time being I am hedging my bets on two scum teams.

I would still like a Nero lynch and honestly would not care going into the ring with him.

IS, that paragraph addressing Muffin was very... personal. O_o

Town reads so far:
Amrun
zMuffinMan
IS
GreyIce
Toogeloo

I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better. And I also don't like Kiwieagle's play. In fact, I am willing to bet that your benefactor, IS, is someone who has done very little scumhunting for themselves. if they truly believed you, they would simply vote for Ludi the next day and go with their own reads for a nightkill and the first person to come to mind is Kiwi with that regard.

Kiwi vs Nero is also a good idea

pedit:

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Pretty sure Kiwi is town, he's just really trying to help scum. Unless #1394 was acting (and, quite frankly, I don't see kiwi-scum being able to come up with something that astonishingly bad), he's town.

Although, interestingly, his thoughts about IS as SK are in line with mine.

Nero wrote:8. Nachomamma8
10. GreyICE
13. The Fonz
15. kiwieagle
16. Internet Stranger
17. Bogre
18. Toogeloo

Yeah, we really should be lynching from Nero's town list.

IS, Bogre, Fonz and Nero himself are all great candidates to put in the ring today.

OS wrote:I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better. And I also don't like Kiwieagle's play. In fact, I am willing to bet that your benefactor, IS, is someone who has done very little scumhunting for themselves.
if they truly believed you, they would simply vote for Ludi the next day and go with their own reads for a nightkill and the first person to come to mind is Kiwi with that regard.

Dude, you're so close, but so far. There is no 'benefactor'.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1396, Oversoul wrote:
I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better.

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?

What did Nacho do that was better?

If you flip scum I'm going to start suspecting Nacho until then I have no reason to suspect her.

How do you read, Nacho?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Two scumteams, folks.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil