Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Hey GI, vote Nero.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#1)

Nero Cain (2) - Amrun, zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan (1) - Nero Cain
Amrun (1) - Toogeloo

Not Voting (8) - Nachomamma8, Darox, GreyICE, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Internet Stranger, Bogre, Oversoul

Amrun is V/LA until 9/26.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Muffin, why are you trying so fucking hard to be the town's White Knight Leader? That is NOT trustworthy play. In fact, it wouldn't shock me if you were some sort of bad guy trying to project your evil bullshit onto me while you try to look like a fucking hero. I mean could you suck up to Kiwi any harder? You're essentially on your knees in front of him.

Hey Muffin, if you really want to dive into the conspiracy theory pool, wouldn't it make more sense for Fonz to be a scumbag with Ludi?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think Fonz is scum, so yeah, I guess so.

Have you got around to finding the "real scum" yet?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh right.

Vote: Bogre

Mmmmmmmm
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1386, Oversoul wrote:Did you just claim PGO?

FISH MOAR!!!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

............................... Goddammit, if you're not scum, you're stupid.

Nero, let's play a game. For the duration of this game, I'm going to assume you're town, and you can assume that I'm town, too. Now, I'm thinking we're looking at 5 anti-town players remaining (probably 3 mafia and 2 SKs who shoot on even/odd nights). So today is a very important day because we need a scum lynch if town wants any chance of winning (unless I'm wrong about the numbers). Now let's also assume that Oversoul is 100% town, no questions asked. And that IS is 100% scum, and he is the SK who was responsible for the Ludi kill last night because he thought it would earn him town cred (lol benefactor lol lol lol lol). Put those two aside for now. I want you to tell me which 4 players would be scum and why.

In the spirit of this game, I'll start by giving my own thoughts. I think Fonz is responsible for the burn kills and yesterday I was considering the possibility that he was a vig but it's far more likely he's SK - regardless, I think he's scum of some sort because he's sure as fuck not playing like town. I think Darox is scum because he's been completely useless all game, has done virtually zero scum hunting, and is currently coasting by doing nothing outside of saying he doesn't see a case on IS. I think Bogre is scum for virtually the same reason I think Darox is scum, he's just a useless pile of shit. I'm not sure who I'd suspect as the final scum but I have town reads on almost every other player in this game.

Your turn.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 am

Post by The Fonz »

My mind boggles that ZM could still cling the the bullshit IS case after its architect was shown to be scum. That said, although I think there was more than just Ludi pushing that, I don't see Muffin tying himself to a partner that tightly. So my best guess would be MOS on the wagon. Off the wagon, Kiwi is a VI but seems to look more scum-VI (doing absolutely nothing) than town-VI (doing stupid and controversial things). Nero wagon feels a bit defaulty.

Vote: Darox

As I said before, he looked scummy but really unlikely to be scum with very scummy CSL.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1407, The Fonz wrote:My mind boggles that ZM could still cling the the bullshit IS case after its architect was shown to be scum. That said, although I think there was more than just Ludi pushing that, I don't see Muffin tying himself to a partner that tightly.
So my best guess would be MOS on the wagon.
Off the wagon, Kiwi is a VI but seems to look more scum-VI (doing absolutely nothing) than town-VI (doing stupid and controversial things). Nero wagon feels a bit defaulty.

Wait... are you saying the flipped town Vanilla was really scum all along? Are you not paying attention?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 am

Post by The Fonz »

No, LOL. The second one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

Although 'not paying attention' is a bit harsh, also. I mean, I just went back and did VCA. That requires serious attention.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

scumslip

VOTE: The Fonz

Fonz vs Nero today
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, Oversoul, explain how on Earth forgetting who was nightkilled could possibly be a 'scumslip.' Forgetting something that both town and scum would know is not inside information. Clown.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

Trying to paint a dead player as scum due to VCA and then trying to play off that mistake is what is scummy.

And how is not paying attention a bit harsh? It is exactly what you are doing since you DON'T have to pay attention because you already know who is and isn't scum. The only thing that might save you is the fact that there are more than likely 2 scumteams and the scumteams would want to scumhunt in order to look town. However, I am probably wrong about the 2 scumteams and the kill on ABR/Ludi is probably a more panicy SK with Bunny and Tbone as even night vigilante.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1413, Oversoul wrote:Trying to paint a dead player as scum due to VCA and then trying to play off that mistake is what is scummy.

Uh, what? There's no reason for scum not to know who died, no? In fact they're more likely to know since y'know, they're responsible for the majority of nightkills. It's a mistake town are far more likely to make. I looked at the flip a while ago from my phone, but didn't post. Come to do the analysis today and remember that Ludi died and flipped scum. Naturally, I think "Well this proves that the IS wagon was every bit the scum creation I said it was. Who else on the wagon could be scum? Well, it's not CSL since she flipped town, and I really don't think ZM would tie himself to a buddy like that. Therefore, Amrun or MOS. Amrun's been investigated non-BD, so although she's not clear, it's most likely MOS."

Secondly,

And how is not paying attention a bit harsh? It is exactly what you are doing since you DON'T have to pay attention because you already know who is and isn't scum. The only thing that might save you is the fact that there are more than likely 2 scumteams and the scumteams would want to scumhunt in order to look town. However, I am probably wrong about the 2 scumteams and the kill on ABR/Ludi is probably a more panicy SK with Bunny and Tbone as even night vigilante.

One, you just speculated in thread about who the vig is. THAT is extremely scummy. Secondly, it's possible to pay attention and miss the odd thing.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, I read it wrong. Retract that last comment. I'm realising what you meant.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

I believe you, but I still find it suspect.

UNVOTE:

Going back to the classic Nero vote. VOTE: Nero

Nero, that wasn't a rolefish by any means. :roll:

pedit:

Ok.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If Fonz is scum, he's probably the Serial Killer or the "second" team. Will withhold judgment for now.

So, Fonz, with this new insight, how does that influence your interpretation of the IS wagon, and since we have what appears to be a cross kill (same person killed both ABR and Ludi, therefore "other" team), how do you read players overall?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm not assuming crosskill. IF EN vig is possible, both EN and odd vig with the latter holding fire still makes sense. Serial killer, incidentally, makes little sense - that player would have had to be blocked/hit doc-protect twice, and had more than one kill flavour. It makes much more sense to think that the shuriken and burn kills were different people. That's either odd/even night vig, or a scumteam with different flavor for each member.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why would scum kill a miller? That is an easy mislynch or two.

Why would a vigilante shoot ABR?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 1376, zMuffinMan wrote:If I had potential to NK you, Nero, you'd be dead.

You know what this sounds like to me? An SK trying to himself from his own role. If fact, Muffin as an SK makes a lot of sense to me. I wish I had thought about this earlier actually.

1) Trying to lead the town (White Knighting is important to SK's since they are normally cop immune from what I have seen)
2) Quote above
3) Aligns himself heavily with Ludiscum on a wagon against me.
4) By aligning himself with scum, scum are less likely to want to kill him. (SK's are prone to scumkills)
5) Trying hard, HARD, to scapegoat someone else as an SK.
5a) If Muffin was town and he really thought I was an SK, he would be all over my shit again with this bullshit ala Ludi, not taking these dinky potshots at me.

I suspect Muffin of being a bad guy, so im reluctant to go after Nero. Muffin's points on Darox makes sense, but Muffin also sounds like he is accusing everyone and hoping something sticks.

Fonz, You realize that CSL also flipped town after all? He was simply dense, not scum. How exactly do you miss all of that? Pedit: Fonz claims he knew.
I think Fonz is wrong about the wagon. Ludi was the scum on the wagon. Muffin might be an opportunistic SK. MoS just had a vendetta, CSL was dense and Amrun isnt cleared in any way. She could be on a second scum team or even a SK herself.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Amrun?

Scum would be away from the wagon or even trying to defend it so that they can distance themselves from Ludi. Fonz could actually be scum. Nero and Darox fit into that category as well. Nacho has jumped on my radar as well.

Muffin is the most dangerous of them all though.

Vote: Muffin
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1419, Oversoul wrote:Why would scum kill a miller? That is an easy mislynch or two.

MOS made the point that they might have thought Bunny was a miller PR with her evasiveness over fullclaiming. Of course, he thought she was 'vig bait' until he decided to use it as an excuse to attack me (which is another reason I thought he was scum - his interpretation of the BL kill changed to suit the argument he wanted to make).

Why would a vigilante shoot ABR?

LOL, you're kidding, right?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

The same person killed both the claimed Town Watcher (who was solely responsible for a Mafia lynch) and a Mafia member. Killing a Watcher is done out of fear, therefore, the person who killed both is scum and makes the kill on Ludi a cross-kill.

There is no ON Vig, and there is a huge question mark on the whether there is an EN Vig or if that slot is teamed with the ON killer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Let's not forget that the slot that killed both is Reiko, an Invader who is more likely aligned with Shao Kahn than anyone else that has flipped.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fonz, I am rather dumb. You can't assume I know anything lol. Please explain. Is it because ABR is rather abrasive player or what? I see no protown reason why a vigilante would shoot someone who claimed an informative role, and got a scumbag lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”