mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 998, Banshee wrote:And as a note, if I am lynched or NKed, I'll flip town and I want someone to remember this moment when Mykonian chose to attack someone for noticing his buddy claimed scum (I assume in a drunk post) rather than actually answering as to why Fate might have done that. After all, as Mykonian so helpfully points out, he does talk to Fate at night. So he should know why he said it, right?

Just remember this when I flip.

Thanks, I don't drink. Are you always insulting people who are right about you? Seriously, you are arguing to make it even somewhat right what you posted and it wasn't. You live in a fantasy.

I have better things to do then to ask fate why he's fate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Banshee, Fate does not adhere to logic or reasoning.
Vote: Bunnylover
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 999, mykonian wrote:
In post 997, Banshee wrote:Yeah, lynch away. I'm town and it will give you TONS of town cred to lynch me.

I have no meta read on Fate but anyone who claims scum in thread as town is an idiot. There is literally NO pro-town reason to do that. none. So deflect more, scum.

Neither is there a pro scum reason to do that. So eh, you are honestly going to be mad at fate while scum is getting lynched. Because he claimed scum? And you are going to expect his masonbuddy to make a comment on that post (or even vote him).

Get real dude. You imagined a great start for this day I assume, but you are really not making sense.

I have no clue what you're saying here about a great start. I was expecting Bunny to be dead, if anything, and I suppose I would have been unhappy about that. No, there's no pro-scum reason to do it, but scum might do it if they post drunk. And I'm pretty sure that's not an unknown concept to anyone in the game.

Why wouldn't you make a comment on that post? What is your pro-town motivation to say nothing, if you ARE a mason and Fate is your buddy? In your shoes, if I were a pro-town mason I'd be saying SOMETHING and I'd have said something last night in mason-chat too, believe me. But you're all sunshine and roses and innocence like he didn't say a thing wrong.

Is that normal town behaviour after something like that? I don't THEENK so.

Like I said, I'll flip eventually and when I do I think people will look back on this, especially if the two masons are not NKed as the game goes on. Damage is done, no point in trying to mitigate it now, Mykonian.

EBWOP: Mykonian, I believe I was clear that I thought FATE was drunk when he posted it. Not you. You didn't post it. And if you're not questioning or discussing anything in your nighttalk, then ... what's the point of being masons anyway?

Way to try to deflect AGAIN though. I get it, you don't know why Fate claimed scum and you're not curious enough to ask in nighttalk. Clear as day, really. Got it.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Vote: Bunny

I don't think theres a Cop AND an every-other night cop.

unfortunately, Oman doesn't leave many clues to go off of from his posts.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1002, Banshee wrote:Why wouldn't you make a comment on that post? What is your pro-town motivation to say nothing, if you are a mason and Fate is your buddy? In your shoes, if I were a pro-town mason I'd be saying something and I'd have said something last night in mason-chat too, believe me. But you're all sunshine and roses and innocence like he didn't say a thing wrong.

Is that normal town behaviour after something like that? I don't think so.
I don't have to analyse Fate. I discuss reads. I don't care how he plays if it works for him and apparently it does. You are still arguing you are right in the fact that I have to criticise my masonbuddy. You live in a fantasy. It's not how this works. Keep arguing, it won't become the truth.

Wait, bunny told you fate fakeclaims mason, didn't he! God, who is again being lynched for the second time? Thanks Banshee, for taking over bunnies job and focussing completely at the evil Fate fooling you.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote: Bunnylover

The complete lack of a defense supports the theory that bunny had a lynch immunity, and so wasn't really worried about defending herself. Also fits with the claim timing.
Permanent V/LA.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Mykonian:

1. I don't know what it is you think you were right about me on. I don't really care, because your entire posting style is completely reactionary and useless to town, imo. Reck called it day one, and he's proven town now.

2. I just completed a game where town claimed scum AND SK in some strange attempts to make points about ... something. It cost them the game. I didn't care because I was scum in that game anyway. But claiming scum as town is ANTITOWN and there's not any two ways about it. If you want to argue that there's a special dispensation for Fate and he should be allowed to play however he wants and no one should ever call him on terrible terrible play, then you're part of the problem and not part of the solution. TOWN SHOULD NOT CLAIM SCUM. It's a DUMB MOVE.

3. If you're scared of Fate and don't want to get slammed by him going off on you and being REALLY insulting as opposed to the "were you drunk when you posted that" thing that SO OFFENDED you when I said it ABOUT FATE, then that's cool. Just say so. I'm not scared of Fate. What's he going to do, kill me and my little dog Toto too? Yeah, shaking in my stylish but affordable boots for sure.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

hi
so I have no school next week so super time and stuff
next week as in tomorrow
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Fate »

We're NOT lynching Bunnylover today. This wagon dies NOW. I'm debating a massclaim at this point, as a missing kill on a few nights would be greatly cleared up.
This LOL ODDNIGHT+REG COP? is the SOLE thing pushing Bunny's lynch right now, and its stupid as fuck and will give us NO info on her flip when she flips town. It'll be "well EVERYBODY was like hurrdurr setup spec and lynched her so w/e"

Her claim was pretty town and if she were scum with some LOLGOVERNATORZ gambit bullshit, I highly doubt she would've claimed Odd-night Cop.

Banshee is scum trying REALLY hard to capitalize on this FATE CLAIMED SCUM bullshit, we should lynch the fuck out of her.

Vote: Banshee

Bunny, results? Did you confirm us so this bullshit can be put to rest?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Banshee »

Okay. When I flip town, as I will, please remember that Fate 1. claimed scum in thread and has yet to explain why and 2. pushed lynches of Bunny, whom he now SUDDENLY argues is town due to claim even though he lynched the crap out of her yesterday, and me, who will flip town as soon as I'm lynched. :)

And then straighten up and stop following a pair of scum masons like sheep. Seriously, think for yourselves.

Thank you!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1006, Banshee wrote:2. I just completed a game where town claimed scum AND SK in some strange attempts to make points about ... something. It cost them the game.

and? you saw town do it, I tell you Fate is town. You believe bunny who tunneled completely on fate fakeclaiming mason as scum, the same bunny who is getting lynched now too.

And while you damn well know town claims scum apparently, you still want to lynch fate who practically lead the xvart and bunny lynches.

Try to talk this straight. I bet you can't give an answer in less words then me. Which means you need a damn elaborate lie here.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Banshee »

Why DID you claim scum, Fate?

I still want an explanation for that. Is that some of the awesome scumhunting technique everyone keeps claiming you have?

Or were you just drunk, as I assumed previously?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 1010, mykonian wrote:and? you saw town do it, I tell you Fate is town. You believe bunny who tunneled completely on fate fakeclaiming mason as scum, the same bunny who is getting lynched now too.

And while you damn well know town claims scum apparently, you still want to lynch fate who practically lead the xvart and bunny lynches.

Try to talk this straight. I bet you can't give an answer in less words then me. Which means you need a damn elaborate lie here.

Fate claimed scum. Fate now doesn't want to lynch Bunny. Explain that, mason buddy.
Do you talk at night AT ALL?
Your anti-Bunny argument looks dumb now.
Fewer words, cool beans!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1009, Banshee wrote:Okay. When I flip town, as I will, please remember that Fate 1. claimed scum in thread and has yet to explain why and 2. pushed lynches of Bunny, whom he now SUDDENLY argues is town due to claim even though he lynched the crap out of her yesterday, and me, who will flip town as soon as I'm lynched. :)

And then straighten up and stop following a pair of scum masons like sheep. Seriously, think for yourselves.

Thank you!

Look, I can't read Bunny for shit because she's a terrible fucking player.

But that post-lynch claim screamed town to me, it just reads as completely true.

The fcact that scumfuks like you roll up with "LOL SETUP SPECULATION=LYNCH BUNNY" and her towniness is CEMENTED

And keep screaming this "When I flip town" shit, its REALLY convincing everyone
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1010, mykonian wrote:
In post 1006, Banshee wrote:2. I just completed a game where town claimed scum AND SK in some strange attempts to make points about ... something. It cost them the game.

and? you saw town do it, I tell you Fate is town. You believe bunny who tunneled completely on fate fakeclaiming mason as scum, the same bunny who is getting lynched now too.

lol I know isn't she funny as hell? "Ive seen town claim scum before...but its still anti-town! I didn't mind because I was scum that game (and could use it to mislynch that person), but its anti-town!"

Wow scumbags these days are really fail
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1012, Banshee wrote:
In post 1010, mykonian wrote:and? you saw town do it, I tell you Fate is town. You believe bunny who tunneled completely on fate fakeclaiming mason as scum, the same bunny who is getting lynched now too.

Fate claimed scum. Fate now doesn't want to lynch Bunny. Explain that, mason buddy.
Do you talk at night AT ALL?
Your anti-Bunny argument looks dumb now.
Fewer words, cool beans!

and then oman became a full cop. But 2 scum are just as good as one.

Xvart lynch lead wasn't good enough for you?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1011, Banshee wrote:Why DID you claim scum, Fate?

I still want an explanation for that. Is that some of the awesome scumhunting technique everyone keeps claiming you have?

Or were you just drunk, as I assumed previously?

I was drunk, I was weak and decided to confess my sins. My conscience is apparently still alive somewhere deep inside of me, and it picks the lock when alcohol taints my body.

Now that I'm sober I'll claim it again in an attempt to balance it out!

I IZ SCUM

U N UR TOWNIE FRIENDS IZ GONNA DIE HEAHHEAHAEHAHEHAEHA
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

I think he's going to frame you as guilty with that Fate.

On a more serious note: nah, poro isn't that kind of a mod. He's not a meta-breaker, he prefers a straight game.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Fate:
Did you discuss this at all with your claimed mason buddy Mykonian? Because he seems to have no idea of your sudden epiphany about Bunny's town-ness.

As I said previously, please go ahead and lynch me because if people are going to just blindly sheep someone who

1. claims scum in thread, and
2. does a 180 without apparently even discussing it with their mason partner
3. gives no reasoning and no cases for anything and engages in blatant OMGUS with Bunny and now me

then I would just as soon be out of the game sooner than later. So go for it. I'd like to think my words will carry more weight once my alignment is proven.

@Town: Please remember what I said. Also, note that I think Oman had an innocent on Dramonic (reread him, you'll see what I mean) and don't lynch Dramonic :)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Fate »

A straight game as in Oddnight+Reg Cop isn't plausible?

Nah, pretty sure Bunny's town.

Look at this wagon, god all the votes are so fucking bad
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1018, Banshee wrote:@Fate:
Did you discuss this at all with your claimed mason buddy Mykonian? Because he seems to have no idea of your sudden epiphany about Bunny's town-ness.

As I said previously, please go ahead and lynch me because if people are going to just blindly sheep someone who

1. claims scum in thread, and
2. does a 180 without apparently even discussing it with their mason partner
3. gives no reasoning and no cases for anything and engages in blatant OMGUS with Bunny and now me

then I would just as soon be out of the game sooner than later. So go for it. I'd like to think my words will carry more weight once my alignment is proven.

@Town: Please remember what I said. Also, note that I think Oman had an innocent on Dramonic (reread him, you'll see what I mean) and don't lynch Dramonic :)

I didn't have much time to discuss things with Myko, and I was also expecting Bunny to be dead and there to be no point in discussing her alignment.

What 180?

I clearly believed Bunny's claim and was "not sorry" we had lynched her. The fact that she didn't die is a BONUS. My stance on Bunny never changed.

I'm glad you've cemented your claim as VT btw, because "go ahead and lynch me"=you don't get to fakeclaim anything.

Oops. Shoulda thought of that sooner when you were trying to "act town" and shit.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Bunnylover I see you online, claim your fucking shit and get IN HERE
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Banshee »

Wow, you didn't get enough claims out of people day one?

Sorry to disappoint. Yeah, go ahead and lynch, please. I made my position clear enough.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Fate »

K, glad scum are rolling over this game. Just like Xvart.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Fate »

You're the one that outed your own claim, ftr, I didn't "get enough claims" YOUR the one that broadcasts "LOL LYNCH ME"

Power roles don't say that shit.

Vanilla townies SHOULDN"T say that shit, because it lets scum know theres no reason to NK them.

Scum DO say that shit, because it "looks town" to not care about being lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”