Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Banshee »

You can't even convince your buddy Mykonian to vote me, so I'm not sure how you think things are going to work out for you here.

Good luck with that, though.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

Ok, I give you they are bad votes. I don't think that tells anything about bunnies allignment in this case.

Still, that wagon gives more when it's slow. Everybody is there is equal now.

vote banshee
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1025, Banshee wrote:You can't even convince your buddy Mykonian to vote me, so I'm not sure how you think things are going to work out for you here.

Good luck with that, though.

meh, nice ninja.

I think this was the "you aren't going to get me lynched card".

So you are actually worried
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

As much as it pains me since I spent most of the day thinking he was scum, Fate is town =/.
By this result, Myokian is town. I won't have another investigation power till the next night.
Vote: Banshee

I really dislike when people defend another person AFTER the lynch is done and said.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Fate. I'm done with your shit.

You're not making any sense at all now. I'm really beginning to doubt your masonry. Not based on meta, solely the fact that you have such a sudden turn around on bunny? Seriously, what reason do you have for that?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Banshee »

Nope. I made a mistake replacing into this game; as I said, I had no meta on Fate and I really really dislike his playstyle. I find it almost impossible to play with someone who is screeching and yelling and has no logical point to anything he does. I can't even tell if he's town or scum and I HATE that claiming scum thing. The person who claimed scum in the game I mentioned (link available on request, I think one person in this game actually was in that game with me) was supposedly blacklisted by about half the game, and I feel the same way about Fate.

So no, I would welcome being lynched. I take my commitment to the game seriously and I think my contribution level up til now has borne that out, but I would welcome having an out from the game that wouldn't involve asking for another replacement. I think Porochaz has had to put up with enough in that regard already.

So nope. please do lynch me. I have no patience for this pretend-VI stuff and my lynch might serve to prove that it's not helpful to town and actually prevent it from continuing as a meme on this site, because I'm very sick of it now.

Thanks!
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1028, Bunnylover wrote:As much as it pains me since I spent most of the day thinking he was scum, Fate is town =/.
By this result, Myokian is town. I won't have another investigation power till the next night.

My vote isn't moving. Sorry, but there were better investigation targets.

In post 1030, Banshee wrote:Nope. I made a mistake replacing into this game; as I said, I had no meta on Fate and I really really dislike his playstyle. I find it almost impossible to play with someone who is screeching and yelling and has no logical point to anything he does. I can't even tell if he's town or scum and I HATE that claiming scum thing. The person who claimed scum in the game I mentioned (link available on request, I think one person in this game actually was in that game with me) was supposedly blacklisted by about half the game, and I feel the same way about Fate.

So no, I would welcome being lynched. I take my commitment to the game seriously and I think my contribution level up til now has borne that out, but I would welcome having an out from the game that wouldn't involve asking for another replacement. I think Porochaz has had to put up with enough in that regard already.

So nope. please do lynch me. I have no patience for this pretend-VI stuff and my lynch might serve to prove that it's not helpful to town and actually prevent it from continuing as a meme on this site, because I'm very sick of it now.

Thanks!

Asking to be lynched, no matter what you are, helps the people aligned against you. Either do what you can with what you're able to get, even if Fate is unreadable to you, or replace out and allow someone more capable of handling the game to play.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

So you are actually keeping the "claim scum = lynch" thing going.

Next time, and I know I'm not supposed to give scum advise, you should accept early that you were wrong or drop a point when it's starting to work against you. Arguing for something that is obviously wrong over multiple posts is only going to get you lynched.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@SC: I told you yesterday that I was going to investigate Fate or Mykonian. You gave no alternative choices. So by using my logic, it was simple to know that they were going to be my investigation choice.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I gave no alternate choices because I didn't have time to, and you claim to already have a result on the first person that comes to my mind anyway.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Banshee »

@StrangerCoug:

I've done what I could to help town. I will put my level of contribution up against anyone's, especially in regards to the Dramonic situation yesterday. I don't have good meta on Fate or on Bunnylover or on too many people. But I do think that town should NEVER CLAIM SCUM. The fact that town does it is largely a result of it going unpunished.

I'm dismayed, seriously, that people are just accepting it cavalierly as if it's expected. You can't tell me Oman isn't a capable player, and HE even said he felt trolled in this game.

I'll continue to try to help town but I'm really done with this whole "coddle the pretend-VI" thing. If there are no consequences for scummy, anti-town behaviour up to and including claiming scum, then really the point of the game is largely lost for me.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1028, Bunnylover wrote:As much as it pains me since I spent most of the day thinking he was scum, Fate is town =/.
Vote: Banshee

I really dislike when people defend another person AFTER the lynch is done and said.

HAEHEAHHEAHEAHAHHAHAHEAEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1029, Nocmen wrote:Fate. I'm done with your shit.

You're not making any sense at all now. I'm really beginning to doubt your masonry. Not based on meta, solely the fact that you have such a sudden turn around on bunny? Seriously, what reason do you have for that?

I have an innocent on me.

Now unless LOL MYKO GODFATEHR bullshit, Buny Myko and I are ALL tied together

In a game with a SK/two scumteams, if you really believe this shit I'll be forced to fucking lynch the shit out of you.

What sudden turn around?

I WAS POLICY LYNCHING THE BITCH. I MADE THA QUITE FUCKING CLEAR. Then she claimed, then I KNEW she was town but wasn't sorry.

Then she was saved and now we get to keep around confirmed town.

So LOL

ANY FUCKING SCUM

THAT KEEPS PUSHING THIS SHIT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

k so we have a shitload of innocents:

Bunny
Dram (N1 investigation rght?)
Me
Myko

I think we need a massclaim.

Banshee, since you're claimed VT, who goes next?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Banshee »

I don't support nor do I think others should support a massclaim right now.

Thanks for asking, though!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

The alternative is lynching you.

You want to lynch actual scum don't you?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 1037, Fate wrote:

In a game with a SK/two scumteams, if you really believe this shit I'll be forced to fucking lynch the shit out of you.

What sudden turn around?

I WAS POLICY LYNCHING THE BITCH. I MADE THA QUITE FUCKING CLEAR. Then she claimed, then I KNEW she was town but wasn't sorry.

So LOL

ANY FUCKING SCUM

So you believe it without a question?

I can't help trust anything from you anymore. This isn't your game anymore, and I'm tired of everyone blindly following you.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Banshee »

Don't you?

If you know I'm not actual scum, why are you trying to lynch/troll/harass me?

Explain, please :)
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A mass claim at this point in time is a little strange, but I'm not really against it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Banshee »

I am against it. I'm not participating. I think it's a dumb idea that just gives the scum better ideas where to kill.

@Bunny: Did you know you weren't going to die from being lynched beforehand?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I am against a massclaim right now. While I'm most in favor of Bunnylover dead, I wonder what Fate's up to.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1042, Banshee wrote:Don't you?

If you know I'm not actual scum, why are you trying to lynch/troll/harass me?

Explain, please :)

For all this "CLAIMING SCUM IS ANTI_TOWN HURP DURP" you know whats REALLY anti-town?

Rolling over, claiming VT with no votes on you, and trying to push confirmed masons as your top scumreads.

Or fuck, I have faith in your competence. You're probably just scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1045, StrangerCoug wrote:I am against a massclaim right now. While I'm most in favor of Bunnylover dead, I wonder what Fate's up to.

She's a cop who confirmed me, obviously I'm against lynching her.

I even think she might have been saved from a kill last night.

That's why massclaim would help a fuckton.

Or just Banshee dying
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1041, Nocmen wrote:
In post 1037, Fate wrote:

What sudden turn around?

So LOL

ANY FUCKING SCUM

So you believe it without a question?

I can't help trust anything from you anymore. This isn't your game anymore, and I'm tired of everyone blindly following you.

If Bunny lives and lives and lives and confirms everyone but herself as town, then I'd doubt her being a cop.

As it s, yeah I believe her claim.

You can't trust me that's your problem, I'm confirmed town, scum are LULZY enough to keep me alive this long, and I'm gonna kill em all one way or another.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 1044, Banshee wrote:I am against it. I'm not participating. I think it's a dumb idea that just gives the scum better ideas where to kill.

@Bunny: Did you know you weren't going to die from being lynched beforehand?

No. I found it hilarious that I didn't die.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”