ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Nice!
I'm not sure who to choose, yet. But wonderful roles.

/confirm
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Thanks for pming me MoI, but it's not my turn...
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Aaaw, being so late all nice roles are done for...
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

All right, give me Eric.
He is the most awesome guy anyway.
Pming the next one (jason)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 85, farside22 wrote:@Iam: It's been a long time since I played small town. I thought the alignment was random and had nothing to do with what role was picked.?

I agree with what you say about Quil JK, seacore.

vote: CS

To get the argument over with early.

You too, farside, you too.
In post 84, Seacore wrote:Hey, Red, man, Red. I served in WW2, you and I, we gotta stick together.

But I agree with Midge, man, Hyde's sneaky. Sometimes, I can't even see him! Like when I'm at home and he's not there.

Unvote. Vote kdowns

How convenient, when you happen to be Leo. And that you were supportive of this 5 minutes after iam and didn't even think of this yourself before.
In post 98, Seacore wrote:So
A) Major Scum Yell
B) Seems legitimately scummy
C) Has seemed fairly scummy all day

Okay, so A and B seem much the same and require a fairly incompetent scum team
C is out of reach

So since it's not appropriate to talk about lynching anybody, because there isn't a good reason to do so, anybody seen any good TV lately?

How come you play mafia?
In post 106, hiplop wrote:Kdowns he has a point. If we HAD to lynch right this instanr, youd be the best bet

Lawl, insert needless comment here.
In post 118, Quilford wrote:
In post 117, iamausername wrote:Because there is serious discussion going on. In particular, discussion about the viability of a wagon on the person that you just happened to vote for. Is that a total coincidence?

Does it matter?

Clearly I don't go accusing people of being scum on page 4 or whatever when most of the players haven't posted with the intent of being taken seriously. If I did, I would provide reasoning.

In post 117, iamausername wrote:What exactly do you expect to achieve by calling people scum for no reason whatsoever at this point in the game?

Reactions, which get me reads.

For example, the scumread I just attained on you.

Really Quilford, if it was a joke you wouldn't have answered this irritated.

Vote: Quilford

Seacore and hiplop are close to him.

Farside, how lovely you waited for me. Now do some actual scum hunting instead of whining about there not being scum hunting.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 122, Quilford wrote:Oh so ConSpiracy, you thought I was being perfectly serious when I called MoI, kdowns and hiplop scum on Page 5 with no reasoning when half the playerlist hasn't posted. Definitely.

Also, perhaps you might consider that iamausername used my joke to level an accusation at me as a reason for me being irritated instead of setting up your false dichotomy.

VOTE: ConSpiracy

At least one of you and iamausername are scum.

May bad, I worded it wrong.
There is no need for irritation (as town) for explaining the joke.
Yet you were.

Also I love you defending iam now with her actions when you voted her before your last post.
Also do you know what a false dichotomy is?
Because I think black and white thinking in a town vs. mafia game isn't really false... At all...
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:08 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 124, Quilford wrote:...

wait, what?

I never said it was a joke in the first place. It was a reaction test.

In post 125, Quilford wrote:Also how am I defending iamausername?

Let's answer those with this sentence:
In post 122, Quilford wrote:Also, perhaps you might consider that iamausername used my joke to level an accusation at me as a reason for me being irritated instead of setting up your false dichotomy.

1. You called it a joke yourself
2. "At least iam did this, while you are doing this"- is defending iam's reasoning to me.
In post 126, Seacore wrote:I have no idea what CS is saying, can somebody translate?

This was uncalled for. I am not the best player with wording myself right, but it is recognisable.
In post 127, farside22 wrote:No, but it makes my scum senses tingle.

Lawl, it's your turn on me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 129, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Conspiracy
– so in 121 you properly call out Seacore on his scummy play and then vote Quilford for making what you call a joke? Explain how what he did was scummy at all.

His reaction on Iam's calling out for it.
First he wants to know why he was called out for it and then he reacts all irritated as to why he did it. (makes it reaction testing, etc)
Quilford wrote:
In post 128, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 122, Quilford wrote:Also, perhaps you might consider that iamausername used my joke to level an accusation at me as a reason for me being irritated instead of setting up your false dichotomy.

1. You called it a joke yourself
2. "At least iam did this, while you are doing this"- is defending iam's reasoning to me.

1. I called it a joke because you had called it a joke in the post prior. I was just copying your language. My initial response to iamausername pretty clearly indicates it was a reaction test, not a joke.
2. I am offering an alternate explanation for why I am irritated.

1. Apparently it wasn't reaction testing enough to say that.
2. Okay, I read that sentence completely wrong. I read it as "Iam used my joke to accuse me, you are setting up a false dichotomy."

Nice avoiding of the explanation of the false dichotomy, though. I still am interested in it.
farside wrote:1. CS called it a joke first

I call it a joke.
Quilford calls it a joke
I call it a joke again.
Quilford says it isn't a joke.

I say he calls it a joke himself.
You bring up that I call it a joke first
Farside, you may tell me which two steps contradict themselves and which one is completely irrelevant.
(Hint: They are bolded)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 133, Quilford wrote:I called it a joke because you called it a joke. I was simply adapting my language so that you would know what I was talking about, and I hadn't actually stopped to think about the fact that it wasn't.

You set up the false dichotomy that it not being a joke = me being irritated when in actual fact it was iamausername using it to level accusations at me = me being irritated.

That's not a reason to call it a joke, you'd specify that.

@Iam
, there are far too many "not really directable"-roles to do that. With 4 or 5 roles that can be directable, I hardly think that will help.
Also, JK has no benefit for scum. I think town would know pretty soon that they are roleblocked (the only one that doesn't know is Bob).

@The Fonz
, One thing I learnt from my friend Hyde is that being rebellish can be wonderful! Don't insult me for that.[/inside joke]
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Seriously, if you all keep posting walls I am replacing out of this game.
Especially when those walls are extremely useless.
Anyways, MoI skims as overeager in this game. Some of his attacks are irrelevant.
(I may or may not give reasons for it, I am totally not in the mood for it now as I hate those walls)

and Jason, instead of reading you could also just vote for Quilford.
Iam should do the same and hiplop, if you are just continuing to be useless, be it on Quilford.

@ kondi, we are all voting Quilford. Please blend in with town.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 149, hiplop wrote:
voTe conspir

Something feels incredibky wrong aboutthis guy

Are you going to play? I have never seen you being so lurky.
farside wrote:What? Are you saying you skimmed what he wrote? If his attacks are irrelevant what is the point of his attacks then?

Paint others as scum?...
seacore wrote:I draw attention to the "properly". Cons did nothing of the kind. His two points against me were the one mentioned above about me being Leo and not coming up with it on my own, and Cons not understanding that I was jokingly giving up scum hunting based on kdown's requirements.

So, just because Cons targeted somebody that MoI found scummy (ie Me) MoI has declared it "properly calling me out". It was nothing of the kind, there was nothing of substance in Cons attack. MoI is a better player than this, he knows that just because somebody agrees with you, it doesn't make them right. He also knows that scum will often try and come up with extra reasons instead of just sheeping, to make it look like they're contributing.

MoI doesn't attack him for this, instead he attacks him for where he put his vote. This looks a little like coaching to me.

When MoI does something bad, why is your vote on me?
MoI wrote:@ConS – So you think Quilford's play is sufficently scummy to warrant his lynch Day 1 as a JK. Do you think Seacore is Town or scum?

No-one is scummy enough, yet, to be lynched in my eyes. However, it's a good start.
What is the JK element in it for?
I think Seacore is neutral. I didn't like the above and I didn't like his policy lynching etc, but every thing else reads town to me.
MoI wrote:1. Why didn’t you wait until ConS responded before posting this?
2. Why did you specifically eliminiate the second line from my question? The original quote was –

this is no answer.

I liked IceGuy's last post.
MoI is acting scummy in his last posts and needs to be voted for it.
unvote
vote: MoI
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

@ IceGuy
, why aren't you voting MoI when you are so pinned on him being scum

@ Farside
, why am I getting the feeling you are trying to do the same I did? You're not doing this on purpose are you?
I can't see you being so non-learning about it when town.
Hmmz. Too bad I can't elaborate on this.
- Also, weren't you the one that was against scum-team calling?

Anyways, I have never seen MoI saying such unthoughtful things like he said in his last post. He must be scum.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 175, IceGuy wrote:
In post 174, ConSpiracy wrote:
@ IceGuy
, why aren't you voting MoI when you are so pinned on him being scum

As I said, because when he gets lynched with me on the wagon he can vengekill me, and the tracker is too powerful a role to be lost D1. I want to get at least one investigation.

Are you kidding? What's more important: Lynching scum and losing tracker or not lynching scum and keeping tracker? You give far too much credit to your role.
farside22 wrote:
In post 174, ConSpiracy wrote:
@ Farside
, why am I getting the feeling you are trying to do the same I did? You're not doing this on purpose are you?
I can't see you being so non-learning about it when town.
Hmmz. Too bad I can't elaborate on this.
- Also, weren't you the one that was against scum-team calling?

I find your comments scummy, I find your switch to MOI highly questionable when Quilford said nothing to you and you argue and fight with petty shit as town. You also have horrible gut calls with shit reasoning when your town.
Why do you think I would do this on purpose?
I never said anything this game about scum team calling. I think your mixing games up and your players are mixed up as well if your talking about the other game.

Lool, and you were the one that was shitting on me with your "you can't read me"- comments. Quilford still is scummy, but the MoI exceeded him. I am not a total moron that always tunnels and you know that.
Because you are doing exactly the same as I did to you. Anyways, I am dropping this because it comes awfully close to talking about an ongoing game.
I thought you were the one that was anti-team calling. Nevermind then.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 183, Quilford wrote:ConSpiracy, does my original post, my #114, sound like a joke to you?

If so, why?

Yes, because saying something like that cannot be serious when some of them hadn't even posted.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:49 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 187, farside22 wrote:
CS wrote:Are you kidding? What's more important: Lynching scum and losing tracker or not lynching scum and keeping tracker? You give far too much credit to your role.

waiting the tracker dead is noted..

No, me trying to make the MoI wagon bigger is noted. You all cling far too much to PR's being very useful. Some may help to an extend, but the day is still more important.

In post 187, farside22 wrote:
CS wrote:
Lool, and you were the one that was shitting on me with your "you can't read me"- comments. Quilford still is scummy, but the MoI exceeded him. I am not a total moron that always tunnels and you know that.

You have argued with me in 1 game with your tunnel vision while ignoring others. (vanilla game). And you need to stop referring to on going games.

And one game is a total meta read since when? You know better farside, you know better.
Quilford wrote:Okay, ConSpiracy says that I initially called my reaction test a joke so it cannot be a reaction test and therefore I am scummy.

My initial response to that was "I called it a joke because you had called it a joke in the post prior. I was just copying your language. My initial response to iamausername pretty clearly indicates it was a reaction test, not a joke." ConSpiracy replied, rather incoherently, with "Apparently it wasn't reaction testing enough to say that." Not knowing what he meant, I tried to restate my position with "I called it a joke because you called it a joke. I was simply adapting my language so that you would know what I was talking about, and I hadn't actually stopped to think about the fact that it wasn't." and got a new response in "That's not a reason to call it a joke, you'd specify that."

So ConSpiracy isbeing incredibly thick minded here. If you don't believe my explanation that I was copying his language then take a fucking look at the "joke" itself:
"VOTE: kdowns

MoI is also scum. hiplop too.

Now to find the SK."
A joke, according to Google, is "A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline." The fact that what I said does not meet the dictionary definition of joke should indicate that my explanation is correct, but what's even funnier is that ConSpiracy is arguing that a joke cannot be a reaction test.

Wait a minute, now the comment is both a joke and a reaction test?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

"but what's even funnier is that ConSpiracy is arguing that a joke cannot be a reaction test." => implying
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 203, farside22 wrote:
CS wrote:No, me trying to make the MoI wagon bigger is noted. You all cling far too much to PR's being very useful. Some may help to an extend, but the day is still more important.

We don't need to lose the informative role today. If the player is town it helps the town.
If most find MOI scummy he will be lynched without him.
You think he is IceGuy is scummy?

CS wrote:And one game is a total meta read since when? You know better farside, you know better.

Can't use ongoing games unless your claiming scum that game. :P
And you have told me on multiple occasions you always find me scummy. So......

Quilford: I asked you a question too here.
post 196

No, I don't think IceGuy is scummy. Yet, I wonder if MoI will be lynched when he deliberately stays of the wagon. Something we can do is wait for a L-2 (not L-1 for quickhammering) and see if two other people want to vote him. Then we will force a third player to vote him, too, and voila, IceGuy is off the wagon.
- And that was exactly the reason I am biased about you at the moment. You are always scum in my eyes and this game I want to keep it down because of me possibly being wrong again.
In post 204, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. The ‘plan’ as I see it floated is that Quilford ‘has’ to JK Seacore to preserve his Day 3 innocent possibility (which isn’t overwhelmingly useful IMO but that’s another argument).
2. Cons is suggesting lynching Quilford (the JK) on crappy reasons.
3. The only reason lynching Quilford Day 1 makes sense is if he thinks Seacore is also scum. Because otherwise even if Quilford is scum Seacore not living to Day 2 means he is confirmed scum under the “plan” and will be lynched on sight Day 2.
----
My vote happily rests on you beceause Tracker is a powerful Town role … but you are scum so lynching you is Pro-Town.

Lol contradiction. I am not allowed to think someone is scum when his PR is useful, but MoI himself is.
Let's lynch this guy.

Also, what is the use of claiming who is in my neighbourhood? Once said player is in my neighbourhood, he knows I am confirmed. If I am roleblocked, I will put myself a 1v1 with Quilford and if I haven't put anyone in my neighbourhood it is noticed very fast. Meh, this way my being neighbourizer is very boring and barely useful at all.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 222, farside22 wrote:@CS: While I disagree with your reasoning on why IceGuy needs to be on there (I believe MOI is scum and would take out the most beneficial role to the town and I believe IceGuy to be town). There is a double voter ability and a few other players that haven't said much.
As for your issues with me. I'll just say fair enough for now, but IGMEOU.

True enough, I forgot about the double voter.
However our lurkers in this game (which are quite a few, I blame MoI and IceGuy) aren't being vocal at all. Their lack of voting hurts wagons being formed.
And are you seriously leaving it at this? If you find me scummy, why would you?
In post 223, hiplop wrote:hey moi explain my scum meta right now. Apparently Im playing exactly like it; even though I've never played with MoI as scum; and hes never had any reason to look at my meta. If anythnig, this is my town meta.

Come the fuck at me

This is not how I expected you to be playing.
Who are your top three scum-reads?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 235, hiplop wrote:VOTE: moi cant remember if i did this ornpt

Where's your answer to my question?
In post 240, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Conspiracy wrote:No, I don't think IceGuy is scummy. Yet, I wonder if MoI will be lynched when he deliberately stays of the wagon. Something we can do is wait for a L-2 (not L-1 for quickhammering) and see if two other people want to vote him. Then we will force a third player to vote him, too, and voila, IceGuy is off the wagon.

Direct defense of Iceguy noted.

Misrepresentation of what I said is noted.
Conspiracy wrote:Lol contradiction. I am not allowed to think someone is scum when his PR is useful, but MoI himself is.
Let's lynch this guy.

Um, that’s a bullshit conclusion and you know it. I don’t think Iceguy is scum because of his claim. I think he’s scum because of his behavior. In fact my stance is exactly the opposite – I will not lynch a player because their role is more useful to scum than Town but will happily lynch a scummy player regardless of role..

Lawl, you are allowed to lynch anyone you think is scummy regardless of their role, but if I find someone scummy I may only push his lynch when the role is bad?
That is a contradiction and you know it.
Conspiracy wrote:Also, what is the use of claiming who is in my neighbourhood? Once said player is in my neighbourhood,
he knows I am confirmed.
If I am roleblocked, I will put myself a 1v1 with Quilford and if I haven't put anyone in my neighbourhood it is noticed very fast. Meh, this way my being neighbourizer is very boring and barely useful at all.

1. Please explain what a successful Neighborization confirms (in the bolded context)
2. What benefits do you have for NOT claiming your Neighbor from the Night before. All it allows is for you to more carefully hide motives if you are scum (including not Neighborizing and making the kill instead). As Town you get no benefit at all that I can see. And yes, secret consulations isn't a benefit when you are the known Neighborizor..

1. A succesful Neighbourization confirms that I used my power.
2. Let my tell you how my neighbourizing works. I have one QT that every body can read when being in it. Three situations:
a) I don't target anyone at start. Future neighbours can see this.
b) I don't target anyone later on. Present neighbours can see this
c) I don't target anyone at all. If we have every body that's about to be lynched say that they are in circle or not, it is noticed soon that I don't use my power.
So there is no reason for me to out my neighbours. On top of that, there is no fun in neighbourizing when it is outed.
In post 256, Seacore wrote:All I'm saying is, I think MoI is scummy, but his reactions to you at the moment don't look scummy, so I think you've probably got goggles on and should take a step back.

Lawl, you are asking hiplop to lurk?
I am going to laugh so hard if the scum team is MoI-hiplop-Seacore.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

IceGuy:
- Quilford said he blocked mb53.
- Mb53 has no night action.
- My action is not needed as it is confirmable in last.
- I miss something. Next post please.

Also, I believe Quilford.
- Scum letting the inactive kill is likely to happen
- Scum letting someone who
doesn't have a night action
kill is likely to happen
We have two other possibilities of stopping the night actions:
- Scum killing mb53 (this one is neigh impossible)
- Scum killing IceGuy (quite possible, though kill delayer would stop him. Not sure if mafia would want that in a PR heavy game)

@Fonz: If farside dies, will her flip also indicate her new role if she got one?
Will there be distinction in night kill flavour between the serial killer and the mafia?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 351, jasonT1981 wrote:Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)
ConSpiracy has picked Eric Forman (Neighborizer)
jasont1981 has picked Kitty Forman (Kill deley)
Seacore has picked Leo Chingkwake (Stoner cop) no more power to use
kdowns has picked Steven Hyde ( everything in night but kill fails and can't be taken by Farside)

We know that one of the 3 I named above, is actually a SK and has the role of Caroline, Fez ex GF but is disguised as one of the above 3 characters. So either.

Hyde
Eric
or Leo is the SK disguised as another character, and is the SK and one is scum.

I am more leaning Leo (Seacore) as scum because of the confirm, I think he may have tried to confirm a scum buddy as town if 2 where not already dead. Given we just have his word instead of mod confirm of town. If there were two scum left, and a SK, town would be out numbered with Farside and myself just) So it is safe to say one scum left which I believe is Seacore and 1 of Kdowns or Con is SK..

Farside has also been very town so therefor makes sense for Seacore to say farside town. Bah... to many thoughts, too late at night!

more tomorrow. Hope the above makes sense.

No this doesn't make sense at all. Especially because the alignment came after the role.
In post 354, Seacore wrote:Lol. Quick wagon = scum? That's different from being the quick hammer twice? I think kdowns is the SK.
He's hammered whenever he has the opportunity and otherwise only turns up to defend himself. That is classic Lurker 3rd party behaviour.

I'll vote him soon, just waiting for others to weigh in.

A SK would hammer to recieve attention?
In post 356, Seacore wrote:Go on then, prove it.

The fact that you didn't realise you were the hammerer only highlights how likely you are to be the SK. The SK doesn't need to pay attention to the game, since everybody is the enemy.
Hell, have a look at toDay's posts. Jason posts with theories and reads, I post with results and accusation, you post to say you aren't scum and that if someone lynches you, they are scum. Your only interest is to stay alive. That's not town, that's not even Mafia always, but it IS 3rd pary behaviour.

This does make sense.

Anyways, kdowns is very unlikely to be mafia, given 1 kill two nights ago. If he is something, it should be SK.
I think jason is scum.

And kdowns, I am not sure what you're talking about, but you aren't making any sense either. MyLo when we have 5 players and 2 scum left?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Also, I just read in my QT the case of IceGuy on me.
It makes no sense any more.
If I were mafia trying to get the claims, why would i do that when:
- Iam didn't have a night action (and already dead back then)
- Magua didn't have a night action
So there's no need for me to try and have his track results in the open when a track on them would be conf. scum immediately. (and I have my neighbourizing ability)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 361, kdowns wrote:We are in Mylo

We have 1 Scum and 1 sk with 3 town.
We lynch Town we will be at 2 town, 1 Scum, and 1 Sk
with the night kills we will then be at 2 people. So yes we are in Mylo.

Lawl, if we do not lynch we may have 1 town, 1 scum, 1 SK tomorrow.
In post 363, jasonT1981 wrote:Yea so? I fail to see what your point is.. Allignment may have come after picking the role, but it does not change the mathmatics. If I am town, and farside is confirmed town.

that leaves 2 from 3 in Con, KDown and Seacore for SK and Scum

See what I am getting at?

It does change your bad argument about Seacore wanting to clear scumbuddies.
The rest was valid.
In post 365, farside22 wrote:3) CS: Who do you suspects as scum and why?

As mafia, I suspect Jason to be it. You are confirmed town and kdowns is very unlikely to be mafia. Between Jason and Seacore, Jason is the one that reads more scum to me.
Post #286 is a nice scumbuddy post (first saying Iam is scum in first list when aligment is already known. First asking where mb53 is, second list having him as leaning scum for it)
Him bussing Magua and back was innocent bussing with the Quilford wagon being big. His reason for Seacore being scum he posted today was craptastic. At last there is some gut, particularly coming from the sheer amount of town tells he is making, they seem forced. (Such as both scumbuddies mispelling the name, using himself as conf.town
Seacore's start pushing together with iam the kdowns policy lynch is not something two scum would wager on. the only thing that's off for him is that he is adamant to lynch the SK.
Kdown does indeed read as a SK. I'm a bit hesistant, though, because he reads very VIish to me.
In post 366, farside22 wrote:I need to remember to check my inbox before asking some question.

CS: Why did you pick me to neighborize with last night and what made you think Iceguy was scum or could be scum?

Because, last night, you were most likely town or SK. Because of the night actions left, only you and kondi (lol) would benefit from some outside plotting.

IceGuy's case was that I wanted him to soft-claim his night target. That way my scumbuddies could know as well who he targeted and that way they can fake-claim their night actions easier. However, 1. I didn't want him to be safe of claiming last. 2. MB53 didn't have a night actions so a track on him would always make him a conf. scum. There's no need for me to have his tracktarget.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd. He was an easy mislynch, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Seacore wrote:Farside is definitely not scum, not just from my perspective (because I have her as modconfirmed town), but from your perspectives too.
Town Seacore would obviously tell the truth and Scum-Seacore or SK-Seacore would not lie at this point in the game.
If I lied, I run the risk of declaring scum-Farside or SK-farside (whichever one I'm not) town.
scum/SK farside then knows that I'm the other one.
Scum, at this point in the game, need to hide from each other so they don't get cross killed.

So regardless of my alignment, Farside is town, 100%.

So, I think that brings us to lynching kdowns. Can we do it please, farside?

Read down please.
In post 416, farside22 wrote:What is the point of this fluff? Are you trying to implicate me as scum for some reason?
Lets put this stupidity out there for anyone for a moment here.
There is 1 SK and 1 Mafia.
I know I'm town. What does Secore if he was scum/SK gain from lying? I would know he was lying.
So please explain why you are trying to dirty the waters with this crap post.

Because I can't think of a reason for the SK to kill hiplop. However, there isn't a problem in it as long as Seacore scum sticks to the plan.
I can think of several reasons why the SK/mafia would do that:
- Have the other SK/mafia kill the obv. town (therefore reducing the SK to two others)
- If the obv. town is scum, kill it when able to win (LyLo) - scum wouldn't kill him when confirmed.

If kdowns flips scum/JK, jason has to kill delay farside. In MyLo with one confirmed townie is as good as LyLo.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

farside22 wrote:Why Jason is town:

I think scum jason would have protected the sudo cop over the tracker. Tracker is more information in the end and the WIFOM would have allowed Seacore's death today without question. No scum wants the cop to live. I also like Jason's catch up post and thoughts over all. Also the argument from Magna to Jason and Jason's reaction does not read like scum bussing.

1. He protected the cop over the tracker.
2. He was told to protect the cop over the tracker.
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.
In post 419, Seacore wrote:ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

At this stage of the game, more than at any other, the SK and the remaining mafia must be hunting each other.
Therefore, if I was one of the scum, there's no way I'd identify myself to (potentially) the other scum by lying. Scum-farside would know I was seacore-scum, but seacore-scum wouldn't have any extra information about scum-farside, because seacore-scum would only know that somebody else was town (from his leo power) not what farside's alignment was.
So it would be a terrible idea for me to lie regardless of my alignment.

You seem to be hung up on the motivation for the SK to kill hiplop but not on the motivation of seacore-scum to lie.

Speaking of which

How do you know that hiplop was killed by the SK? I don't know that. I just know hiplop died N1. Only the scum (on either side) would know who killed hiplop.
Which one are you?

I am not 100% sure about that, but mb53 was Jk'ed N1 and flipped mafia. On top of that, he didn't have a night action which makes the odds far likelier for him to send in the kill.

I am ready to hammer. I can talk to farside about jason anyways and this day isn't very productive much longer.
Jason, remember not to kill delay if kdowns flips mafia/sk.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 429, farside22 wrote:@Con: I was thinking more about night 1 about protecting the cop. Quilford was town and Jason could as scum said he protected Seacore night 1 and the scum could have killed the tracker, no question asked.

I thought night 2. The sort of the same applies though. (though less convincing) IceGuy was vocal about being protected night 1.
In post 434, jasonT1981 wrote:Bold 1 - Sounds like a lot of WIFOM me to be honest.

He wasn't vocal of who he wanted to lynch, he had suspicions from a few people and would be easy to make a case on (lurking, odd convo with MoI end day 1)
jason wrote:Bold 2 - No, I will be using my power. Any request for me not to use it, is one I look suspicious upon. Say 2 die in night, I can save 1 until end of next day. We get an extra shot at a lynch if we lynch right today, and puts town in a good position. Not using it = not an option I think. Also, not protect a confirmed town? that is something scum would want, to take out a confirmed town going into the final few people left...

I will tell you who you should or shouldn't use your power in the next post with reasons.
In post 428, ConSpiracy wrote:
1. He protected the cop over the tracker.
2. He was told to protect the cop over the tracker.
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.
In post 419, Seacore wrote:ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

jason wrote:1 - I protected cop, because a confirmed town was needed. I did not like protecting Seacore, but had to.
2 - I make my own decisions on that.
3 - As town I also know who I kill deley... so whats the point?
4 - I had always said Quil was town. As scum I could easily have ridden that wagon for an easy lynch. Now, Magua went after both me and Quil in nothing but WIFOM attack his attackers. That is not bussing, that was desperate scum.

1. Was a misunderstanding.
2. Though it would be scummy if you didn't protect him and he was killed
3. Read 2
4. When he didn't get much suspicion? Right...
In post 436, farside22 wrote:Cons' is my number 2 scum suspect. I had this gut/fear moment about Seacore, but not him as mafia. No way in hell do I see it.
As for the "slip" by Cons I was thinking about Jason's JK'ing mb53.
However if Cons believes that Jason's jailed scum, why does he suspect him of being scum.

As Seacore said, this doesn't apply.

Next post will have some redirections to may auto win, depending on the flip.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Farside conf town JK (if kdowns is scum)
CS Neighbourizer
Jason Kill delayer
Seacore night action less.

If kdowns is SK, 1 mafia left

Farside JKs Jason
I neighbour Jason
Jason doesn't kill delay (JK'ed)

If kill goes through, Jason is conf. town. Jason tells if I neighbours. If not, I am scum. If I did, Seacore is scum.
So we force scum to no kill.
We lynch one from pool {jason, seacore, me}
Farside JKs one of the other two at night, 50% to have the right one.

This way, we have two players lynched instead of one.

If kdowns is mafia (very unlikely) 1 SK left

Farside JKs jason
I neighbour Seacore (QT talk)
Jason doesn't kill delay (JK'ed)

If kill goes through on farside, both I and Seacore know jason is conf. town. That way it will be a 1v1 between me and Seacore
If kill goes through on Seacore, I can be the only one to submit it, so I am scum
If kill goes trhough on me, Seacore can be the only one to submit it, so he is scum.
If no kill, we lynch {jason, seacore, me}
Farside has 50% to JK scum next night.

It's vital to JK jason, as he could kill delay his own kill. Though again two lynches possible (or a 1 v 1 between me and seacore)

If kdowns is town, 1 SK and 1 mafia left

If Seacore is mafia -> has to kill farside or she will win if scum (not if you haven't lied)

Farside JKs jason/seacore
I neigbour said player (or if I am JKed, nobody)
Jason kill delays farside.

We have to hope for only a cross kill to win.

Every body, look for holes. If every one agreed with it, I will hammer. And jason, lucky you. This way it doens't even matter if you kill delay or not.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 460, Seacore wrote:Okay, I've thought more about it.

The kdowns SK plan is stong, and Jason should follow that plan regardless of where it came from. It will win the game for us

The kdowns Mafia plan is weaker but I agree that it's the best we've got. It still seems to come down to a lylo, but gives us some info.

The kdowns town plan isn't really a plan, but that's fine, because it,s really unlikely.

Keep in mind that the SK doesn't mean an auto win, because we can just lynch 2 out of 3.
The Mafia plan is entirely the same, except for the possibility of a Seacore-me 1v1.
The town plan isn't really possible, because no-one is trusted to be town and we have to hope for a cross kill and no other kill to win the game. (or two cross kills obviously)
In post 462, farside22 wrote:I so can WIFOM that plan.
Scum knows who I targets, chooses not to kill and allows X player I target to be the lynch genine pig for a scum/sk win.

Yeah, no thanks.

That is why I'm not telling anyone who I will be JK'ing tonight.

Can you just stop your paranoia for once and actually read my plan. It even consists the possibility of scum not sending in a kill...
Really farside, being thick headed as this is not going to help. Read my plan and find a flaw in it. If not, you follow the plan. If you find one, don't follow the plan. The possibility of lynching two players is far better than just lynching one player.
In post 463, jasonT1981 wrote:and why I wont be telling anyone who i protect...the danger of this plan is scum and SK can control night actions to their advantage (especially since 2 of 3 are scum/sk). im a little drunk right now though, so will post tomorrow. The only ones whos opinion I can I fully trust right now is Farside as he is confirmed town and I know his actions/posts/thoughts are what he thinks is best for town.

the rest, i cant trust.

Again, that is all thought out in the plan. Instead of just throwing it away entirely without looking at it, read it.
also the buddying up to farside is noted.

---

All right, so let's say we don't stick to the plan.
If kdowns is SK/mafia, a NK is much more likely to happen/or be delayed. (read my plan that shows why scum most likely wouldn't kill if that plan is done)
That makes it 2:1. That is LyLo instead of MyLo with conf. town JK that can stop the night kill.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 468, jasonT1981 wrote:you see, the reason for my 'Paranoia' as you put it, and reluctance to go along with the 'plan' is that I know I am town, I know Farside is confirmed town... the rest are unknown and all highly suspect as scum SK, and we know that 2 of 3 of you are, so it stands to reason AT BEST that IF Kdowns is anti-town at least one pushing this 'plan' is not in the towns interests.

And there is the
very real possibility
you both are anti-town roles leading this scenario and controlling the night actions. I am not having it, and I am not having my actions dictated to me by someone(s) who I feel should be lynched today.

The only one who will have a say in what I do tonight, is me... IF you really are town, you should fully understand my reasons as to why I won't.. the fact you don't shows me that you don't have towns interests at heart.

1. That is not a reason not to follow the plan as you again didn't read it. Read it, quote en tell what is wrong about the plan instead of just saying "Meh, I don't wanna do it because it might be wrong"
2. That's occasion 3, were I said you should kill delay. (Farside in this case)
3. The fact that you aren't even considering a plan that has gives town 2 lynches instead of 1 is not in the best town's interest. If you are really town, you'd at least read it and tell and quote what's wrong about it.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 470, farside22 wrote:@CS: Lets say I JK Seacore tonight and no one dies will you think he was scum?

Nope, as the plan says (though with jason as Jked)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 472, jasonT1981 wrote:I have read it, you seem to think I have not. the point is, this is fully open to scum/SK manipulation like Farside points out. Given I already know 2 of you 3 are guarenteed scum/SK... you see my bind, right?

Point out how. There is no manipulation. The thing farside pointed out is thought of in the plan.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 480, farside22 wrote:If I target player X and Cons targets the same player I don't think they can join being neighborized.

Usually Jailing someone prevents not only a player from being performing actions but having action performed on the player.

I thought a JK was just RBing+Docing? It is in the newbies...
If this is true, let me think of another plan to have us as much gain as possible.
In post 481, farside22 wrote:By the way I read that both Seacore and Cons are saying I should target Jason over others and I really don't like that.

Because you made sense in your last post, I am not going to yell now.
What part of
having one more lynch
is bothering you?
And if the answer is directing night actions, I am going to replace out of this utter bull shit.

And actually, the plan with kdowns=SK also works if both of us target Seacore. If you feel confy between the two of them. I'd rather JK jason, though, because he doesn't want to stick to the plan.

@ The Fonz
, if player A is jailkept, can I still neighbourize him?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

BTW, congratiolations farside.
I am still nice and kind, even though I didn't really show that in the games we played with each other (excluding farsiracy).
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 484, farside22 wrote:Verify with the mod is a good idea. I always had my jail keepers when I mod a game is basically in a cell that no one can touch in my head.

Listen you 2 make me paranoid as hell and I sure as shit don't want to have to chose between Seacore or CS as scum (if Jason is killed tomorrow) and I don't know anyone that likes to be told what is best.

God I'm going to go into fits if Kdown isn't the SK/Scum.

So you are going to JK jason? He won't be killed then.
What means "going into fits"?
jasonT1981 wrote:KDowns, I am stating intent to hammer you. Unless you present a case on your suspects ASAP. All your posts are one liner fluff with no real game content, right now I am asking you to present a case on each of your main suspects for

1) SK
2) Scum

And anyone else you find suspicious.

Lawl, please wait until I am done. I love this sudden change of heart.
farside22 wrote:Question to CS: You seem to think because of the lack of death night 1 that Quilford successfully RB'ed. Why would you not think the mafia and the SK both targetted hiplop that night?

Could be, but very unlikely, given:
- Magua/mb53 flipped scum.
- They didn't have a night action (more likely to send in kill)
- Hiplop was not a good night kill choice for scum in my eyes.

But farside, are you going to stick with the plan? we have a QT to talk in for other things, but I'd rather have you say it in here, so jason and Seacore both know it as well.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

jasonT1981 wrote:What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.

Yeah lol, you have every one as suspect this game except for the confirmed town. However You said multiple times that you'd rather lynch me or Seacore because we are bigger suspects.
In post 498, farside22 wrote:@CS: Why do you see hiplop as a SK kill and why blame me specifically? Also your taking into account that mb53 was jailed by Quilford and actions taken during night 1. That means you don't believe Seacore or myself to be scum then?

I'll JK jason only if kdown flips scum or SK. If Kdown isn't either then what I chose to do will be unknown.

As I said, because I believe the maf. kill was Jailkept with Mb53. Because you are the only one that makes sense killing him. But really, it's small, because:
- I don't believe Seacore to be mafia
- I believe kdowns to be SK
- Seacore had to lie about his cop thingy
- You have to be the serial killer when lying
That why I said, maf. seacore should kill you if he lied about his conf. town. (And jason should kill delay you)

And I don't get your last question.

And that was what I wanted to hear.

I am going to await a respons about the last question and then I will hammer in my next post. Kdowns need to die and we need to win this.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 500, jasonT1981 wrote:But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?

As scum that would be good as you'd keep all options open.
In post 501, farside22 wrote:I have no idea why you keep referring that I would kill Hiplop. He suspected you in the end. What would I gain from his death?

Here is a theory I have: Mafia had mb53 do the kill either (1) because he had the least suspicion (2) He didn't do the kill and the mafia targetted Iceguy and jason protected the right person (3) the mafia chose mb53 to do the kill because they have to confirm their power roles or look suspicious.

Does the above make sense?

Because you could use your ability to gain his ability to make a LyLo into a SK-win.

(1) Could be (though 3 is better)
(2) That isn't possible because:
a. Then they would have sent in the kill on Seacore tonight which was kill delayed.
b. The only one who would send in the kill other than mb is Seacore, as he is the only one without a night influencing action of every one left.
(3) Is very likely
But I don't really get the point of this theory.

I wanted to hammer when I realized i first wanted to have the answer of the fonz.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 503, jasonT1981 wrote:LOL... Anyway

We know Farside is town... I know I am town.

2 out of 3 left are anti-town by process of elimination... now do you see what I mean.

The pink foreign beer has the recipient lose a vote. That's very useful.
Yet, you wanted to hammer the one that was least likely in your eyes to be scum. That doesn't match given that we pretty much have to lynch right today. If not, odds are very low town will win.

@Farside, the one that has the recipient lose a vote is pretty useful to use in LyLo for the SK.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 509, Seacore wrote:Someone hammer!

Why this hurry? Deadline is saturday.

As I said, I hammer as soon as The Fonz gives me an answer on my question.

@ The Fonz, my question a few posts ago
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

All right.

Vote: kdowns

Every body, stick to the plan.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Quote wall in endgame!

In post 528, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 526, Seacore wrote:Well done, I was really hoping ConS would look scummy based on his absurd case on Farside that he kept pushing.

And that is another reason why I shot you too, Farside already said he didnt get the case on you. So a lynch tomorrow would have been harder, so I shot you, thinking if we did go to a day, Con would be an easier lynch to achieve (Sorry, Con)

Lawl, it wasn't absurd, as your kills on Hiplop are still odd.
I take it was true, but farside was tunneling a bit.
In post 533, farside22 wrote:Sigh I swear CS will be the death of me. I had it figured out he was definately not the SK and knew it was between Seacore and Jason.
I ended up jailing CS in case the CS was scum. Damn kill delay.
I figure a bit of WIFOM with the scum team and started thinking Jason was mafia with the kills going on and who was "saved".
GG Jason. Better then your last scum game for sure. LOL

Hmm, you protected who I wanted and it was the worst you protected... Oh well.
In post 534, Quilford wrote:kdowns, you're blacklisted.

Farside and ConSpiracy, you two need to stop getting into stupid arguments.

No correct lynches for the town. I'm truly disgusted.

I know, I'm not going to play with farside again I think. This is every game we are both in.
In post 535, farside22 wrote:What are you talking about Quilford. I was nice to CS this game. I just didn't get his cases or points at all.
Plus he was trying to tie me as a SK when the freeking town tracker claimed to track me night 1 and I went no where. I mean seriously........UGH

If you read the track properly, the SK wasn't shown if tracked to the scum kill.
In post 536, Seacore wrote:Yeah, ConS really confused me with his intense need to push the idea that farside was scum, even though it would have been suicide for me, as non-aligned scum, to lie.

It's not as I told you. But nevermind.

Liked the small-town, I'd certainly want to play one again.

The Circle
not much in it, only some players that thought I was scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”