jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 349, Seacore wrote:Jason, read closely. Kondi was killed with Magua. Laurie was found in bed with Donna.

In other news, Farside is our confirmed townie.

I'm at my parents' today, later tonight I'll post more.

Fair point, I should have read the write up closer. I assumed Iceguy cause he was most town in my reads and Magua was on my scum reads.

OK, Farside confirmed town. I had him down as town anyway so no big surprise.. So, aside from myself that leaves.

Seacore
Con
Kdowns

Out of those 3, I could see any one of them flipping in an anti-town role.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)
ConSpiracy has picked Eric Forman (Neighborizer)
jasont1981 has picked Kitty Forman (Kill deley)
Seacore has picked Leo Chingkwake (Stoner cop) no more power to use
kdowns has picked Steven Hyde ( everything in night but kill fails and can't be taken by Farside)

We know that one of the 3 I named above, is actually a SK and has the role of Caroline, Fez ex GF but is disguised as one of the above 3 characters. So either.

Hyde
Eric
or Leo is the SK disguised as another character, and is the SK and one is scum.

I am more leaning Leo (Seacore) as scum because of the confirm, I think he may have tried to confirm a scum buddy as town if 2 where not already dead. Given we just have his word instead of mod confirm of town. If there were two scum left, and a SK, town would be out numbered with Farside and myself just) So it is safe to say one scum left which I believe is Seacore and 1 of Kdowns or Con is SK..

Farside has also been very town so therefor makes sense for Seacore to say farside town. Bah... to many thoughts, too late at night!

more tomorrow. Hope the above makes sense.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by kdowns »

I am town.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by kdowns »

If a Quick Wagon happens. You know were the actual scum is at.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Seacore »

Lol. Quick wagon = scum? That's different from being the quick hammer twice? I think kdowns is the SK.
He's hammered whenever he has the opportunity and otherwise only turns up to defend himself. That is classic Lurker 3rd party behaviour.

I'll vote him soon, just waiting for others to weigh in.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by kdowns »

? Oh Wait. I just realized I did hammer both times. But I am not the SK . I can prove this to you.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Seacore »

Go on then, prove it.

The fact that you didn't realise you were the hammerer only highlights how likely you are to be the SK. The SK doesn't need to pay attention to the game, since everybody is the enemy.
Hell, have a look at toDay's posts. Jason posts with theories and reads, I post with results and accusation, you post to say you aren't scum and that if someone lynches you, they are scum. Your only interest is to stay alive. That's not town, that's not even Mafia always, but it IS 3rd pary behaviour.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by kdowns »

We are in Mylo, and I realized anything I say will not affect your views towards me.

VOTE: No Lynch
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 351, jasonT1981 wrote:Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)
kdowns has picked Steven Hyde ( everything in night but kill fails and can't be taken by Farside)

We know that one of the 3 I named above, is actually a SK and has the role of Caroline, Fez ex GF but is disguised as one of the above 3 characters. So either.

Hyde
Eric

I am more leaning Leo (Seacore) as scum because of the confirm, I think he may have tried to confirm a scum buddy as town if 2 where not already dead. Given we just have his word instead of mod confirm of town. If there were two scum left, and a SK, town would be out numbered with Farside and myself just) So it is safe to say one scum left which I believe is Seacore and 1 of Kdowns or Con is SK..

Farside has also been very town so therefor makes sense for Seacore to say farside town. Bah... to many thoughts, too late at night!

No this doesn't make sense at all. Especially because the alignment came after the role.
In post 354, Seacore wrote:Lol. Quick wagon = scum? That's different from being the quick hammer twice? I think kdowns is the SK.
He's hammered whenever he has the opportunity and otherwise only turns up to defend himself. That is classic Lurker 3rd party behaviour.

I'll vote him soon, just waiting for others to weigh in.

A SK would hammer to recieve attention?
In post 356, Seacore wrote:Go on then, prove it.

The fact that you didn't realise you were the hammerer only highlights how likely you are to be the SK. The SK doesn't need to pay attention to the game, since everybody is the enemy.
Hell, have a look at toDay's posts. Jason posts with theories and reads, I post with results and accusation, you post to say you aren't scum and that if someone lynches you, they are scum. Your only interest is to stay alive. That's not town, that's not even Mafia always, but it IS 3rd pary behaviour.

This does make sense.

Anyways, kdowns is very unlikely to be mafia, given 1 kill two nights ago. If he is something, it should be SK.
I think jason is scum.

And kdowns, I am not sure what you're talking about, but you aren't making any sense either. MyLo when we have 5 players and 2 scum left?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Also, I just read in my QT the case of IceGuy on me.
It makes no sense any more.
If I were mafia trying to get the claims, why would i do that when:
- Iam didn't have a night action (and already dead back then)
- Magua didn't have a night action
So there's no need for me to try and have his track results in the open when a track on them would be conf. scum immediately. (and I have my neighbourizing ability)
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Seacore »

Sigh, stupid ConS with his suddenly reasonable arguments. I still declare that I'm suspicious!

I agree that kdowns is unlikely 3rd scum. But at this point, scum and SK are exactly the same and we should hunt them both with equal fervour. This is what I think happened, and why I said that I think SK would hammer.

The first time he hammered, he aknowledged it with a "sorry". Showing that he knew it was the hammer, but he's never sufficiently explained why he hammered.
The second time he hammered, he didn't aknowledge it. I think he either didn't realise it was a hammer (because he wasn't playing attention and just wanted to throw down a vote) or knew it was a hammer, but hoped he could claim it was an accident (or, if he's really terribad, he just did it without a reason because he couldn't think of one).

Then he claimed he didn't realise he hammered, he didn't even realise it was his vote after the hammer! He's not even reading back over the last day to see who was responsible for the lynch of another town. This shows complete disinterest in the game, except that he's not flaking, he's always around and quick to jump in the moment his name is mentioned or even hinted at.

He's totally the SK and thus needs to die today.

Then there's the change from "I have proof that I'm not the SK" to "You'll never believe me, so I can't be bothered." Two things, 1) I can't kill you on my own, I need other people. Persuade them that you're town and I can't do anything. 2) What changed in 1.5 hours and one post from me that destroyed your "proof".

Vote kdowns

Also, no lynching is dumb.

P-EDIT: Ninja'd by the last ConS post. Sorry, what IceGuy case on you?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am

Post by kdowns »

We are in Mylo

We have 1 Scum and 1 sk with 3 town.
We lynch Town we will be at 2 town, 1 Scum, and 1 Sk
with the night kills we will then be at 2 people. So yes we are in Mylo.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am

Post by kdowns »

In this situation I think it would be best to No Lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 358, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 351, jasonT1981 wrote:Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)

Hyde
Eric

No this doesn't make sense at all. Especially because the alignment came after the role.

Yea so? I fail to see what your point is.. Allignment may have come after picking the role, but it does not change the mathmatics. If I am town, and farside is confirmed town.

that leaves 2 from 3 in Con, KDown and Seacore for SK and Scum

See what I am getting at?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 355, kdowns wrote:? Oh Wait. I just realized I did hammer both times. But I am not the SK .
I can prove this to you.

In post 356, Seacore wrote:Go on then, prove it.

In post 357, kdowns wrote:We are in Mylo, and I realized anything I say will not affect your views towards me.

VOTE: No Lynch

this exchange makes no sense wht so ever. i can prove it, OK Go on... well nothing I can say will change your opinion.

So how then can you prove it, if nothing can change opinion?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a few questions before we lynch anyone.

1) CS: Who did you neighborize the night 1 and night 2 and why?
2) Kdows: Who do you believe is scum and why? You had stated day 2 you didn't know your reason's for voting MOI and I caught you sliding by. I'm not doing that today and no there will be NL today. Me NL and with a 1 SK and 1 Mafia alive and 3 players alive the best we can hope as town is for the SK and Mafia to kill each other tonight.
3) CS: Who do you suspects as scum and why?

I have a few thoughts but I'm going to wait on those I have questions to.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I need to remember to check my inbox before asking some question.

CS: Why did you pick me to neighborize with last night and what made you think Iceguy was scum or could be scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Did anyone get an invention from Hiplop night 1?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 361, kdowns wrote:We are in Mylo

We have 1 Scum and 1 sk with 3 town.
We lynch Town we will be at 2 town, 1 Scum, and 1 Sk
with the night kills we will then be at 2 people. So yes we are in Mylo.

Lawl, if we do not lynch we may have 1 town, 1 scum, 1 SK tomorrow.
In post 363, jasonT1981 wrote:Yea so? I fail to see what your point is.. Allignment may have come after picking the role, but it does not change the mathmatics. If I am town, and farside is confirmed town.

that leaves 2 from 3 in Con, KDown and Seacore for SK and Scum

See what I am getting at?

It does change your bad argument about Seacore wanting to clear scumbuddies.
The rest was valid.
In post 365, farside22 wrote:3) CS: Who do you suspects as scum and why?

As mafia, I suspect Jason to be it. You are confirmed town and kdowns is very unlikely to be mafia. Between Jason and Seacore, Jason is the one that reads more scum to me.
Post #286 is a nice scumbuddy post (first saying Iam is scum in first list when aligment is already known. First asking where mb53 is, second list having him as leaning scum for it)
Him bussing Magua and back was innocent bussing with the Quilford wagon being big. His reason for Seacore being scum he posted today was craptastic. At last there is some gut, particularly coming from the sheer amount of town tells he is making, they seem forced. (Such as both scumbuddies mispelling the name, using himself as conf.town
Seacore's start pushing together with iam the kdowns policy lynch is not something two scum would wager on. the only thing that's off for him is that he is adamant to lynch the SK.
Kdown does indeed read as a SK. I'm a bit hesistant, though, because he reads very VIish to me.
In post 366, farside22 wrote:I need to remember to check my inbox before asking some question.

CS: Why did you pick me to neighborize with last night and what made you think Iceguy was scum or could be scum?

Because, last night, you were most likely town or SK. Because of the night actions left, only you and kondi (lol) would benefit from some outside plotting.

IceGuy's case was that I wanted him to soft-claim his night target. That way my scumbuddies could know as well who he targeted and that way they can fake-claim their night actions easier. However, 1. I didn't want him to be safe of claiming last. 2. MB53 didn't have a night actions so a track on him would always make him a conf. scum. There's no need for me to have his tracktarget.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 368, ConSpiracy wrote:
It does change your bad argument about Seacore wanting to clear scumbuddies.
The rest was valid

Why? its a possibility if more than one scum were alive he could have 'confirmed' a buddy since there is no mod confirmation and only his word on who is confirmed. As scum he could have lied about who is confirmed, right? we would have only had his word.

With two scum confirmed dead he can't do that now, and names the most town person as town anyway. I am not disputing Farside town. He is the most town out of everyone alive anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would also point out, with Con saying he thinks me scum, this is the first time this game he has actually said this about me, in fact, in ISO he did not make one mention of, nor brought any case until now. Today is his first mention of me as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I think Kdown is the serial killer. I'm just going to flat out say that I do not believe he is mafia.

Iam left little clues and because of that I took the JK ability last night.

Can anyone guess why I did this?

I have a idea for tonight. I need a day to get though another game and I want to reread a few things before I decide if what I'm thinking is the best thing or not.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Seacore »

I really don't understand your scum case on me at all Jason.

Are you saying that because I'm scum, and now the only surviving member of my team, I picked farside since she's the most obv-town and would be considered town by most people anyway?

A couple of things wrong with that. That doesn't prove I'm scum at all, farside, me and 1 other person is town. I couldn't get myself so I had a 50% chance of getting farside!
Secondly, I didn't read farside as obv-town. I was actually worried that she was the SK, since she's taking a slightly lower profile here than usual. But she's not, she's town, so that's cool.

@ farside, I can think of a couple of reasons why you took JK. Most of them are great! It's what I would have chosen too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 372, Seacore wrote:I

Are you saying that because I'm scum, and now the only surviving member of my team, I picked farside since she's the most obv-town and would be considered town by most people anyway?

A couple of things wrong with that. That doesn't prove I'm scum at all, farside, me and 1 other person is town. I couldn't get myself so I had a 50% chance of getting farside!

Don't be silly. You will see I have been saying I believe you to be scum right since my catch up of D1.

Magua who is now confirmed scum, jumped on Quilford, and with rather weak reasoning and this is what you did in the aftermath.

In post 311, Magua wrote:

VOTE: Quilford

And right away these two postings.

In post 313, Seacore wrote:Magua

Awesome starting post, glad to have you in the game, and will totally consider following you on the Quil lynch for much the same reasons as you stated.

But where the hell is my analysis off?

In post 317, Seacore wrote:

You also refuse to discuss Magua's case on Quil. Instead you use some of his poorer points on you as a reason why everything he's said should be thrown away.

FOS: Jason

Vote: Quil

I think Magua has found our two remaining scum.

In post 320, Seacore wrote:So nothing about Quil's strange assumptions regarding mb53?

No, Magua's case on Quil is gone now, because I've never mentioned Quil and yet agree with Magua, and because Magua thinks you're scummy too.

Also, I don't voice all of my concerns all the time. I speak up when I need more information or when I'm pushing for a lynch.

Quilford flipped Jailkeeper, and with only one kill N1 he was a threat to scum. It makes sense scum would push his lynch, and you jumped right on board quickly.

In post 271, Quilford wrote:
Also I jailed mb53 so hm.

Mod, what's being going on with finding a replacement for mb53

Confirmed block on scum with only one kill in the first night. (MB53 was replaced by Magua who flipped scum) Now it really makes sense why you and Magua went hell for leather on Quilford day two..

vote: Seacore
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, flipped jailkeeper is wrong. We already knew he was jailkeeper. But with a now confirmed block on scum it makes sense scum would go after Quilford the next day for a lynch..

Magua (confirmed scum) Started, and with ease you backed it up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”