farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm here. Sorry I'm late to the show.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:It was random, dumbass.

Yes because if it wasn't random Fonz would have put me last out of some sort of love. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey I'm even more happy as there are about 4 roles I like that I should get one of the 4 is awesome!

I can almost predict what MoS is going to take no matter his alignment with his death rate record. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 30, farside22 wrote:I can almost predict what
MoS
is going to take no matter his alignment with his death rate record.

Did Mastermind of Sin replace in for one of those we know is going to flake, like Kondi for example? :P

I don't know why I get you and MoS confused so much.
MoI
There I said it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 55, Seacore wrote:Did you PM Farside?

No, but I couldn't get online till now anyways.

I pick
RANDY PEARSON
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Iam: It's been a long time since I played small town. I thought the alignment was random and had nothing to do with what role was picked.?

I agree with what you say about Quil JK, seacore.

vote: CS

To get the argument over with early.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 86, hiplop wrote:farside i think he means if it went to scum, its the most helpful for them.

Ah. I misunderstood.
Out guessing the mod is not my cup of tea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 88, Seacore wrote:It's not even about outguessing the mod.

It's basically saying this:

We know every PR in the game AND who has them.
Day 1 is nearly always a random lynch, since nobody has good evidence yet, unless somebody wants to claim scum?

So a good place to start with a lynch is "what role can we remove that will hurt scum the most to lose, and hurt town the least to move?" And the answer is it's the Hyde role.

There is this funny thing you can also do in this game......it's called scum hunting.

I'm not lynching based on what or what may be part of the scum team. If kdowns reads scum then hell yes I agree with the thought process. If he reads town why are you trying are we even talking?
You want to lynch someone based on no info other then "could be"?

Bullshit I say.

Let me try and explain it a bit slower.
I was discussing what I thought was, so far, the best lynch choice of today.

Why is Seacore talking about the best lynch of the day instead of scum hunting and why is Seacore saying lets lynch this person as it's best because the role is better for scum then town?
Like really is scum hunting this hard on you for some reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 106, hiplop wrote:Kdowns he has a point. If we HAD to lynch right this instanr, youd be the best bet

We are not lynching this second so I find the discussion pointless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 109, Seacore wrote:Farside, information is generated by discussing lynches. I'd rather discuss then best lynch (so far) of the day than any other lynch.

How's your scum hunting going? I see some great substance in your posts, I can see how your method is much better than mine.

So far I'm waiting for CS. I have my own reasons for this. How's your PL lynching going? You think you found scum there?

And yes what you are suggesting is a PL but based on role then player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 111, Seacore wrote:Policy lynches on roles, not always bad things.

And my discussion around the policy lynch, is indeed generating information. I think I may have actually found scum there based on the reaction, although it's not firm.

Seems my actions in generating discussion and information are doing a whole lot more than your 'waiting' and telling people to scum hunt. Good to know. Thanks for the advice.

Discussion is one things. When you sound like you are serious I find it highly questionable.

I doubt that.

Sure I'll just be pointing out those that blend in and offer nothing to the discussion

HI HIPLOP!!!

Counter point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

@Seacore: You said early in the discussion for kdown to prove himself he has to scum hunt.
Don't you find your comments during this discussion hypocritical?

@Quilford: What about iam's reaction was scummy?

quil wrote:Also, perhaps you might consider that iamausername used my joke to level an accusation at me as a reason for me being irritated instead of setting up your false dichotomy.

How?
Did you really think no one would ask about why you were claiming players were scum in the middle of a serious conversation?

Seacore wrote:I have no idea what CS is saying, can somebody translate?

No, but it makes my scum senses tingle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:
@Farside – is your meta hate for Conspiracy greater than your meta hate for me?

Haha. CS and I have been a hydra for 2 games now. I feel I know his meta best. I'm already bothered by how he interperts Quilfords post. I'll explain this a bit further down.
As for you, well I am happy to have correctly called you town in many of our past games.
What was your thought process for picking Vengeful townie?

Lets do the break down:

Quil posted

quil wrote:Reactions, which get me reads.

For example, the scumread I just attained on you.

CS responded:

[quoted]Really Quilford, if it was a joke you wouldn't have answered this irritated.[/quote]

Now lets look at CS's comments here:

CS wrote:1. You called it a joke yourself
2. "At least iam did this, while you are doing this"- is defending iam's reasoning to me.

1. CS called it a joke first
2. Is not defending Iam.

@Quilford I asked you some questions above. Please provide answers to them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Iam wrote:Jailkeeper - Way too beneficial to scum.

I was in a game where town was had a JK. This was American Dad Mafia. The role benefited the town. JK can used not only as protection but possibly jailing someone you find scummy in the hopes you stop someone from dying.
I don't see it just befitting scum.

Iam wrote:
Seeing as how roles were picked before alignments were handed out, what is the point of this question?

I had the role as my top choice. I knew why I would take the role and wanted to see if he would answer honestly.
Plus some of the things MOI said I didn't find myself agreeing with. Usually when I put MOI as town it's because he says something that says OMG he's town look at what he came up with and noticed.
His rationale against you looks more like looking for pairs and spinning something you did into scum motives, which I didn't see you doing.

Moi wrote:
1. If I drew Town I wanted to be sure any scum did not have access to it as it gives scum a free kill. Reducing the number of kills in a Small game is paramount to Town’s success IMO. Dayplay needs as many shots as possible to get scum lynches.
2. If I drew Mafia / SK it helps my wincon to varying degrees.

What varying degree's would it help as SK?

MOI wrote:
It wasn’t that long ago that you called for my head immediately every game.

You were scum in one and I was scum in the other when I did call for your head there. Your point?

@QUILFORD: I'M STILL WAITING FOR ANSWERS FROM MY POST BELOW!

In post 127, farside22 wrote:@Seacore: You said early in the discussion for kdown to prove himself he has to scum hunt.
Don't you find your comments during this discussion hypocritical?

@Quilford: What about iam's reaction was scummy?

quil wrote:Also, perhaps you might consider that iamausername used my joke to level an accusation at me as a reason for me being irritated instead of setting up your false dichotomy.

How?
Did you really think no one would ask about why you were claiming players were scum in the middle of a serious conversation?

Seacore wrote:I have no idea what CS is saying, can somebody translate?

No, but it makes my scum senses tingle.

Also Quilford the problem I think CS is bringing up is that you said it was a joke when you answered instead of correcting CS. I'm also getting tired of being ignored at this point.

unvote:
vote; Quilford
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Iceguy wrote:How about stopping town powers, especially in a game where every town player has a power role that is known?

what?

CS wrote:Anyways, MoI skims as overeager in this game. Some of his attacks are irrelevant.
(I may or may not give reasons for it, I am totally not in the mood for it now as I hate those walls)

What? Are you saying you skimmed what he wrote? If his attacks are irrelevant what is the point of his attacks then?

@kondi2424: Why did you just follow what CS said to do?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Moi wrote:Seacore himself is pulling back from saying it was an actual case but was a method to ‘get out of RVS’.

He stated that pretty early on with the back and forth discussion in game that Seacore and I had. Did you miss it earlier?

@Jason: If I catch you fluff posting promising to catch up one more time I will scream for your blood. It's only 7 fucking pages and the first 2 is people picking their roles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

@MOI: Do you think Seacore is scum?
Here is why I ask

MOI wrote:
Pushing a policy lynch over actual scum-hunting is a scum-move. Absolutely. You may be positioning it as "Gettin out of RVS". But you are specifically doing it in a scummy way and getting attention for it should be expected.

Why would scum do this? What is wrong with trying to get out of RVS?

MOI wrote:And the bolded is why my vote is staying with you and is now non-RVS.

Directing Town actions, especially minor ones like Bob’s inventions, overwhelmingly benefits Scum. The uncertainty of what is going to happen at Night is one of the things that keeps Scum honest. Having a full road-map of what is going to happen only lets Scum plan their Night actions more effectively.

If scum gets the extra kill isn't it best if the town states who they agree should receive an invention? The inventor should explain why they gave anything to anyone during night, but I don't see Seacore saying give me the invention, he's suggesting telling the inventor to look at whom the majority find as town. Since town holds the majority this is not scummy.

FTR I don't find Seacore scummy. I questioned his motives and reason's for why he was pushing a PL. I was satisfied with his answers.

In post 156, MagnaofIllusion wrote:UNVOTE: Seacore

My vote will likely be going to either Cons, Iceguy or on an outside shot Iam pending on the next round of responses and posting.

Why Cons or Iam?

Iam wrote:I never said the JK only benefits scum. Just that it would benefit scum too much to allow you to take that role when there are other roles that would benefit town more and scum less.

After what happened in Flash Mafia I most likely be staying away from JK, but there is town benefits that you seem to ignore.

Moi wrote:So you are relying on a game three or so years ago where two Scum and zero Town were dead by Day 2 as the basis for saying coordinating actions Day 1 here is a good idea?

Have you played any other, more recent Smalltown games?

What's wrong with that?

And I have to go out to diner. I will finish up my thoughts later or tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:The second part is integral to purpose of the question.

What I see here is possibly scum cherry-picking in an attempt to paint a false picture of my motives.

What does your second question have to do with your first question?

MOI wrote:@ConS – So you think Quilford's play is sufficently scummy to warrant his lynch Day 1 as a JK. Do you think Seacore is Town or scum?

Iam's question is still valid point. Why does it matter that Quilford is the JK?

Okay the short version: I find MOI to be scum. He spinned a case on Iam for trying to coordinate the town into someone that is doing it for town brownie points. He OMGUS voted IceGuy. He avoiding a valid question directed to him from Iam about Quilford and his contradiction. The argument and points that MOI brings up against Iceguy is pointless (the neighbor/inventor comments).
I believe CS is bussing his scum buddy with that last post. CS does not stop attacking someone that quickly to vote someone else when he is town (total meta but very accurate read on CS). Plus the post from MOI to CS about properly calling out Seacore reads as coaching in thread.
Not sure about Quilford or Kdowns as the third scum suspect at this point. Also the Kondi who voted and left is an unknown variable.

unvote:
vote: MOI

cutting the head off the snake is best.

Oh and to answer in full to Iam about why I asked MOI about his choice.

I had thought about taking vengeful before I knew my alignment. It was my first choice. My reasons on why I wanted the role where as follows:
As town I would have pushed my lynch so I could shoot the person I find the scummiest without arguing. As scum I would have pushed my lynch so I could shoot the player I found the most town that would also hurt the town.

I think MOI lied about his reason's for picking his role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote="In post 174,
@ Farside
, why am I getting the feeling you are trying to do the same I did? You're not doing this on purpose are you?
I can't see you being so non-learning about it when town.
Hmmz. Too bad I can't elaborate on this.
- Also, weren't you the one that was against scum-team calling?
[/quote]

I find your comments scummy, I find your switch to MOI highly questionable when Quilford said nothing to you and you argue and fight with petty shit as town. You also have horrible gut calls with shit reasoning when your town.
Why do you think I would do this on purpose?
I never said anything this game about scum team calling. I think your mixing games up and your players are mixed up as well if your talking about the other game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

CS wrote:Are you kidding? What's more important: Lynching scum and losing tracker or not lynching scum and keeping tracker? You give far too much credit to your role.

waiting the tracker dead is noted.

CS wrote:
Lool, and you were the one that was shitting on me with your "you can't read me"- comments. Quilford still is scummy, but the MoI exceeded him. I am not a total moron that always tunnels and you know that.

You have argued with me in 1 game with your tunnel vision while ignoring others. (vanilla game). And you need to stop referring to on going games.

@Quilford: I'm still waiting for answers to my questions.
The questions are found here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 189, Quilford wrote:Go and compare my bluntness here with bluntness in games in which I am scum, hiplop.

For my next trick I will go on to show how ConSpiracy is wrong and I am right, but first:
Farside, to your first question of "How?", I would ask why it's a meaningful question. I think it's pretty obvious iama tried to be as withering as possible in her post and attempted to paint me in a if-not-scum-then-stupid light.
To "Did you really think no one would ask about why you were claiming players were scum in the middle of a serious conversation?" I would say that of course I thought someone would ask, that's the point of a reaction test. I think my post clearly resembled the more lighthearted assertions that are made in early game.

How is Iam's reaction to asking you scummy?
No seriously I'm not seeing what your putting down as anyone would have asked you the same question and thus it's a null tell.
I don't see how he painted you as if not scum then stupid light. You need to explain both better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

CS wrote:No, me trying to make the MoI wagon bigger is noted. You all cling far too much to PR's being very useful. Some may help to an extend, but the day is still more important.

We don't need to lose the informative role today. If the player is town it helps the town.
If most find MOI scummy he will be lynched without him.
You think he is IceGuy is scummy?

CS wrote:And one game is a total meta read since when? You know better farside, you know better.

Can't use ongoing games unless your claiming scum that game. :P
And you have told me on multiple occasions you always find me scummy. So......

Quilford: I asked you a question too here.
post 196
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Iam’s focus on Organizing Night actions and Roles as opposed to significant scum-hunting is scummy IMO.

I notice you don’t ask why I listed Iceguy. What is your read on him?

I don't have a problem with organizing roles. It can put scum in a bind for example if Seacore is town and keeping him alive till day 3.
If Quilford or Jason is scum and they let the soto cop die there better be a good fucking reason for this or they are looking like scum.

The neighborizor/inventor will need to answer for their actions the next day in my view. I think both should give to those they find the most pro-town.

As for my role I have debated the issue. Whether I take Iam's views or not is up to me. I expect my choice to be up for scrunity. Plus if the soto cop does die, me taking over the role does help the town.

As for IceGuy. I'm leaning town. I don't see the points you made as him being scum. I still need to read your latest big post in full. I need to get to work and I'm running late right now to finish.

MOI wrote:1. The ‘plan’ as I see it floated is that Quilford ‘has’ to JK Seacore to preserve his Day 3 innocent possibility (which isn’t overwhelmingly useful IMO but that’s another argument).
2. Cons is suggesting lynching Quilford (the JK) on crappy reasons.
3. The only reason lynching Quilford Day 1 makes sense is if he thinks Seacore is also scum. Because otherwise even if Quilford is scum Seacore not living to Day 2 means he is confirmed scum under the “plan” and will be lynched on sight Day 2.

Your also the one stating we should not be judging players on their role. Which is it?
Lets say CS thinks Seacore is town. Then the above I pointed out is good. If he thinks Seacore is scum then it doesn't matter if the JK is kept alive.

Moi wrote:Oh, so I lied about why I picked vengeful which was before I knew my alignment. Good to know :roll:

Thanks for admitting such!

Will finish the long post from MOI later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:
So you are saying they’d avoid voting for me because it could get them killed. Just like Iceguy is doing. Noted.

Iceguy stated why he wasn't on the wagon. Quilford hasn't said anything about you.

MOI wrote:My wagon consists of

Mb53 – lurker RVS vote
Conspiracy
Farside
Iam

Who do you believe is scum on your wagon if you are town?

Ugh all the back and forth is killing me. I would really like MOI and Iceguy to make a ONE post with the reason's they find each other scummy.

@CS: While I disagree with your reasoning on why IceGuy needs to be on there (I believe MOI is scum and would take out the most beneficial role to the town and I believe IceGuy to be town). There is a double voter ability and a few other players that haven't said much.
As for your issues with me. I'll just say fair enough for now, but IGMEOU.

Quilford is starting to bother me a bit, but I need to figure out what it is. It's just gut right now and all the back and forth with MOI/Iceguy is distracting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

QUILFORD:

I asked you a few more question here
This is once again a 3rd request.

Also while I have your attention please tell me what you think of IceGuy and MOI.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

kdowns wrote:Iceguy, I never fully agreed to ordering the JK to direct his block because if we do, the scum would probably attempt to kill someone else N1

Is this all you have to say? What is your thoughts about players so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

True enough, I forgot about the double voter.
However our lurkers in this game (which are quite a few, I blame MoI and IceGuy) aren't being vocal at all. Their lack of voting hurts wagons being formed.
And are you seriously leaving it at this? If you find me scummy, why would you?

True, but it's early. Mb53 is known to flake out, I expect him to be replaced. Still waiting on the replacement for Jason as well.
As for the second part, it's partly that I have a scum read on Quilford and I think you questioning him and pressing him has helped. I question you more about you trying to be nice to me when your typically suspicious of me, plus when you started the game you didn't make a whole lot of sense and it bothered me because I find you typically to be sensible in your views and comments when you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #238 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 236, Quilford wrote:
In post 196, farside22 wrote:How is Iam's reaction to asking you scummy?

Because I was clearly not being serious.

In post 196, farside22 wrote:I don't see how he painted you as if not scum then stupid light.

"What exactly do you expect to achieve by calling people scum for no reason whatsoever"

1> Really Iam is physic. I had no clue! :o
Iam when where you going to tell me. I know tell me who is scum. Come on you apparently know what people are thinking here!

2> It's a valid question. You make a statement, you expected someone to call you out and your saying that it's scummy to ask you about your reads and know your not serious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 235, hiplop wrote:VOTE: moi cant remember if i did this ornpt

Why? I know you float and don't say much usually, but I'm curious to know why you are voting Moi.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:At this point anyone on my wagon shouldn’t feel safe. Sorry … scum doesn’t get the privilege of knowing whether they have a good chance at getting a double-bag on Town with my lynch.

This post makes me feel all squeeky and giggly. Like a person who happily caught scum.

MOI knows if he was town scum would be worried about pushing for his lynch that is why he keeps goading Iceguy to vote for him. However scum would want the person who is town that has the most powerful on the wagon so he can shoot him.

Also I missed that one post from MOI what makes IceGuy scum......Yeah the post that IceGuy did that MOI hasn't. Makes me more and more happy with my vote.

CS: I don't see Seacore as scum. I'm thinking kdown maybe scum. After being attacked and posting his defense he suddenly disappears and comes out only occasionally now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I believe Quilford was bussing his scum buddy day 1.

Things that make no sense:

He list 3 players saying they are scum and calls it a reaction test that Iam failed.

I tried multiple time for Quil to answer how what Iam did was scummy.

Finally my answer was:

Quilford wrote:Farside, to your first question of "How?", I would ask why it's a meaningful question. I think it's pretty obvious iama tried to be as withering as possible in her post and attempted to paint me in a if-not-scum-then-stupid light.
To "Did you really think no one would ask about why you were claiming players were scum in the middle of a serious conversation?" I would say that of course I thought someone would ask, that's the point of a reaction test. I think my post clearly resembled the more lighthearted assertions that are made in early game.

I had to ask further:

In post 236, Quilford wrote:
In post 196, farside22 wrote:How is Iam's reaction to asking you scummy?

Because I was clearly not being serious.

In post 196, farside22 wrote:I don't see how he painted you as if not scum then stupid light.

"What exactly do you expect to achieve by calling people scum for no reason whatsoever"

Then further:

In post 254, Quilford wrote:
In post 238, farside22 wrote:1> Really Iam is physic. I had no clue! :o
Iam when where you going to tell me. I know tell me who is scum. Come on you apparently know what people are thinking here!

Are you serious? I went through this with ConSpiracy for a few awful pages. The whole "say three people are scum when half the playerlist hasn't posted yet" thing should've been a clear indicator.

In post 238, farside22 wrote:2> It's a valid question. You make a statement, you expected someone to call you out and your saying that it's scummy to ask you about your reads and know your not serious?
The point is, it makes me look scummy and stupid.

What gets to me is anyone would have asked Quilford about those reads. Calling one person out over the other 2 (me and CS) who are questioning his motives and him sticking to this lame and weak reasoning reek of scum bussing.

This is either outguessing or someone with inside info.

In post 272, Quilford wrote:Actually, I'm betting mafia submitted the kill through mb53.

VOTE: mb53

Yes I read the mod storyline but why assume mafia over SK on this?
Lets ask the mod:

Mod: Does the storyline mean that mafia or the serial killer was responsible for Bob's death.

Also why not ask jason if he took a n1 action?

@Jason
: Did you use your ability last night?

vote: Quilford

Kdown: Why did you vote for MOI? Why did you say sorry?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 290, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 288, farside22 wrote:

@Jason
: Did you use your ability last night?

Yes, I protected Iceguy. Farside and Iceguy were my two main town reads, however I choose Iceguy because of how Farsides role works, I didn't think he would be targetted because he could have picked up a bulletproof and therefor thought Iceguy would have been a better protect..

**Thumbs up**

I had a town read on Iceguy myself. I don't know what was up with MOI on that.
Also in regards to Seacore I still have a slight town read. I don't see scum having a grand plan and not waiting for Iam to make his point first.

IE: Seacore voted RVS, then Iam mentions his "plan" and seacore followed it I see it more coming from a town perspective.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 289, IceGuy wrote:
In post 279, IceGuy wrote:Everybody claims their night action in their next post.

For real.

farside22 - No action

ConSpiracy - ?
Quilford - JK mb53

jason - ?
kondi - ?
Seacore - No action
kdowns - ?
mb53 - ?

fixed the bold
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #323 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 292, kdowns wrote:I said sorry because I hate being the hammerer in this situation.

And Ice Cube I don't know why you are asking for a night action from me, I have none.

why did you vote for MOI?
Who do you find scummy and why?

Quilford needs to explain why he thinks the mafia did not do the kill last night.

@Magua: My arguments were based on the fact CS ignored me and wasn't making sense at the start and probably a bit for a more recent game.
As of right now I'm null to leaning town. Still concerned in the back of my head.

@Jason: Why are you ignoring that I made the same point and question to Quilford?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Quilford wrote:Then I remember that I jailkept mb53 and posted it 5 minutes later, at 6:24 pm. I then spent twenty minutes puzzling over what it meant - I initially thought I had jailed the serial killer, believe it or not, but then I realised that Fonz would almost definitely have found a replacement if that were the case. So then I thought that I must've blocked the mafia. And then I had the epiphany that mb53 would be the perfect way to submit the kill as scum. He can't report about his night actions because his slot's absent, people have probably forgotten about him, and best of all: he has no night action.

You never implied SK. In fact you question to the mod was in reference to mafia sending in the kill
Also you did not consider there is a limited doctor.

In post 327, Quilford wrote:
In post 323, farside22 wrote:Quilford needs to explain why he thinks the mafia did not do the kill last night.

explain this please I don't get what you're asking

Why did you think the person that was killed last night was done by the SK.

In post 328, Quilford wrote:

Do you want me to link you to previous games where I did exactly what I did this game in terms of the reaction test?

Yes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #332 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 330, kdowns wrote:
In post 323, farside22 wrote:
In post 292, kdowns wrote:I said sorry because I hate being the hammerer in this situation.

And Ice Cube I don't know why you are asking for a night action from me, I have none.

why did you vote for MOI?
Who do you find scummy and why?

Honestly, I don't exactly remember my reasoning for it as I didn't say why, and I have forgotten why I had voted for him.

So far I see Seacore and Quilford scummy...

Seacore's reasons I have stated before

And Quilford's is just the obviousness of it all.

UNVOTE: Vote: Quilford[/vote]

What about Quilford is obvious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

@Kdow: What is scummy about Quilford?

unvote

This needs to be answered now
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a few questions before we lynch anyone.

1) CS: Who did you neighborize the night 1 and night 2 and why?
2) Kdows: Who do you believe is scum and why? You had stated day 2 you didn't know your reason's for voting MOI and I caught you sliding by. I'm not doing that today and no there will be NL today. Me NL and with a 1 SK and 1 Mafia alive and 3 players alive the best we can hope as town is for the SK and Mafia to kill each other tonight.
3) CS: Who do you suspects as scum and why?

I have a few thoughts but I'm going to wait on those I have questions to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I need to remember to check my inbox before asking some question.

CS: Why did you pick me to neighborize with last night and what made you think Iceguy was scum or could be scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Did anyone get an invention from Hiplop night 1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I think Kdown is the serial killer. I'm just going to flat out say that I do not believe he is mafia.

Iam left little clues and because of that I took the JK ability last night.

Can anyone guess why I did this?

I have a idea for tonight. I need a day to get though another game and I want to reread a few things before I decide if what I'm thinking is the best thing or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Jason: I don't know if both scum were on that wagon with Quilford. With a double voter and hammer happy Kdows it's a tough call. Lets look at both wagons for a moment here:

Farside22 (0)
MagnaofIllusion (6)
mb53
ConSpiracy
Farside22
iamausername
hiplop
L-1
ConSpiracy (2) Quilford Seacore
IceGuy (0) MagnaofIllusion

Quilford (1) kondi2424

hiplop (1) kdowns
iamausername (0)
jasont1981(0)
kondi2424 (0)
Seacore (0)
kdowns (1) IceGuy
mb53 (1) jasont1981

Not voting:

Farside22 (0)
ConSpiracy (0)
IceGuy (0)
Quilford (6)
kondi2424 Farside22
Magua
[/b]Seacore kdowns
jasont1981(0)
kondi2424 (0)
Seacore (1)
kdowns (0)
Magua
(2)
Quilford
JasonT1981

Not voting: ConSpiracy IceGuy

Lynch was achieved as of #331
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #383 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Please don't use WIFOM.

Seacore: Who do you think is scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Can everyone please unvote. I don't need happy hammer there do anything.
We have 2 players left, 1 SK and 1 mafia.
I want to weigh a few things before hand. I have a few thoughts.

@Jason: What is your thoughts about Kdows?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why?

I'm waiting on CS to respond in this game a bit more. His lack of input is bothering me most of all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Iceguy thought CS was scum. He made a post in the QT at the end of the night. He was suspicious of CS because CS wanted him to claim whom he was going to target.
Some of Ice's comments came across as paranoid. My issue with CS is he hasn't really said much of anything this game and it very low on the radar overall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #406 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

There is a lot of WIFOM I am thinking right now.
1) Jason is a delay kill ability. If he targets someone and I target someone we don't know who is targetting correctly.
2) I am torn on who I'm thinking of RB'ing.
3) scum could use my comment to make someone look scummy by not sending in a kill
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a thought on how in case I die, letting people know whom I targeted.
Lets put it this way. CS will be recruiting someone tonight to the inner circle, if he doesn't he is scum.
I will posting in the QT as late as possible whom I'm using the ability on. (obviously the person won't be CS for this to work).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

ConSpiracy wrote:Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd. He was an easy mislynch, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.

What is the point of this fluff? Are you trying to implicate me as scum for some reason?
Lets put this stupidity out there for anyone for a moment here.
There is 1 SK and 1 Mafia.
I know I'm town. What does Secore if he was scum/SK gain from lying? I would know he was lying.
So please explain why you are trying to dirty the waters with this crap post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Because I can't think of a reason for the SK to kill hiplop. However, there isn't a problem in it as long as Seacore scum sticks to the plan.
I can think of several reasons why the SK/mafia would do that:
- Have the other SK/mafia kill the obv. town (therefore reducing the SK to two others)
- If the obv. town is scum, kill it when able to win (LyLo) - scum wouldn't kill him when confirmed.

If kdowns flips scum/JK, jason has to kill delay farside. In MyLo with one confirmed townie is as good as LyLo.

This makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #421 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'm leaning CS/Kdows at this point. One is mafia and the other as SK.

There is reason's I find Seacore town. His comments and going after Kdow and following Iam's reason's look legit. He pushed the Kdow lynch hard while Iam lays back low under the radar and Seacore takes the heat. I don't think scum would do this with their scum buddies idea.
I really find it hard to believe Seacore would take his scum buddies views and push them hard that way.

Why Jason is town:

I think scum jason would have protected the sudo cop over the tracker. Tracker is more information in the end and the WIFOM would have allowed Seacore's death today without question. No scum wants the cop to live. I also like Jason's catch up post and thoughts over all. Also the argument from Magna to Jason and Jason's reaction does not read like scum bussing.

Kdow: hammered 2 players. MOI who he claims he doesn't remember why he voted and his comment about why quilford was scum leans me to believe inside info:
In post 335, kdowns wrote:I don't like how the fact he was trying to lynch mb53 for him JK him last night when he should of JK Seacore, but didn't because "He felt as if he wasn't in danger of being killed that night" as it seemed like he knew exactly who was going to be killed at night, and as for there only being one kill, there is also the possibility that Scum and the SK targeted the same person during the night phase. So it seems like he was pushing for a sorta policy lynch on Day 2.

I never thought of SK/scum targetting the same person, also this tells me that Kdow is more then cable of just crap post and being logical (IE: not VI). He is also playing low under the radar then gets the AtE about anyone that votes for him.

vote: kdowns
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #423 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 422, Seacore wrote:
vote:kdowns

Farside, what do you think of CS's potential slip that I noted above?

I have a thought but I don't want to help CS by my thought process on that.
I would rather he respond first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why? If you actually did that instead of just floating by..........
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Con: I was thinking more about night 1 about protecting the cop. Quilford was town and Jason could as scum said he protected Seacore night 1 and the scum could have killed the tracker, no question asked.

@Kdow: I see you posting elsewhere more frequently then here. Honestly I see it as actively lurking, along with your hammers. I highly doubt you would not "remember" why you found MOI scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #436 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

What seacore stated is exactly how I feel about Kdow. Instead of fighting or trying to show some sort of defense. He has this take my ball and go home without even trying.
His 2 hammers, his lack of content, his lurkerish and AtE are all giving me huge scum signs.

Cons' is my number 2 scum suspect. I had this gut/fear moment about Seacore, but not him as mafia. No way in hell do I see it.
As for the "slip" by Cons I was thinking about Jason's JK'ing mb53.
However if Cons believes that Jason's jailed scum, why does he suspect him of being scum.

I'm calling it crap and more crap and pretty much confirms my scum read on CS at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #451 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow I'm tired. :lol:

Oh look mr. we should no lynch is now voting someone that others called out.

Please hammer the confirmed scum Jason. His name is Kdows
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

For those that missed it:
Kdowns originally stated the following:

In post 408, kdowns wrote:
In post 401, farside22 wrote:@Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why?

I'm waiting on CS to respond in this game a bit more. His lack of input is bothering me most of all.

Ironically I think it's seacore, but that is what my gut and highly annoyed mind is thinking. Calling me out on lurking early today while I was at work ...

Now that CS is calling out Jason, he changes his mind not only about no lynch but who he finds scummy.

HAMMER HIM!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 455, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm going to have a think about this. All 3 are on my list of scum, Obviously Seacore and Con would be my preference for today and have been for a while for the most part. I see no scum motive for Farside to push the lynch given he is confirmed as town though..

Bah, I need to think about this.

If push came to shove I would lynch either Kdowns or Cons.
Problem is if Kdowns is the SK or mafia me JK'ing him does nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

I so can WIFOM that plan.
Scum knows who I targets, chooses not to kill and allows X player I target to be the lynch genine pig for a scum/sk win.

Yeah, no thanks.

That is why I'm not telling anyone who I will be JK'ing tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 453, kdowns wrote:I didnt change who I find scummy I just never posted anyone other than seacore.

I asked you twice to tell me who you thought was scummy and the only person you named was Seacore.

Your verified that with your second post. You never said squat about Jason and your vote is opportunistically scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #470 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

@CS: Lets say I JK Seacore tonight and no one dies will you think he was scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

If I target player X and Cons targets the same player I don't think they can join being neighborized.

Usually Jailing someone prevents not only a player from being performing actions but having action performed on the player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I read that both Seacore and Cons are saying I should target Jason over others and I really don't like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Verify with the mod is a good idea. I always had my jail keepers when I mod a game is basically in a cell that no one can touch in my head.

Listen you 2 make me paranoid as hell and I sure as shit don't want to have to chose between Seacore or CS as scum (if Jason is killed tomorrow) and I don't know anyone that likes to be told what is best.

God I'm going to go into fits if Kdown isn't the SK/Scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Question to CS: You seem to think because of the lack of death night 1 that Quilford successfully RB'ed. Why would you not think the mafia and the SK both targetted hiplop that night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

One flaw in the plan is if we do not lynch the SK today according to the front page the SK can perform a kill and their ability tonight.
So if CS was the SK, he could neighboriz someone and still submit the kill.

IE: If we don't lynch the SK this is something to think about for tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #498 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

@CS: Why do you see hiplop as a SK kill and why blame me specifically? Also your taking into account that mb53 was jailed by Quilford and actions taken during night 1. That means you don't believe Seacore or myself to be scum then?

I'll JK jason only if kdown flips scum or SK. If Kdown isn't either then what I chose to do will be unknown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I have no idea why you keep referring that I would kill Hiplop. He suspected you in the end. What would I gain from his death?

Here is a theory I have: Mafia had mb53 do the kill either (1) because he had the least suspicion (2) He didn't do the kill and the mafia targetted Iceguy and jason protected the right person (3) the mafia chose mb53 to do the kill because they have to confirm their power roles or look suspicious.

Does the above make sense?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #507 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@CS: Gaining the inventor ability doesn't help a SK. Please explain how it does. Inventor gives a role to another player.
As for the rest
I'm just doing some theorizing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

No one has given me a case on Seacore I could agree with.

My case on Kdown is 2 hammers. Voting MOI for no reason. Wanting to do a NL but quickly switches to Jason then Seacore. With Jason he never even stated a reason for the vote and looked opportunistic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #533 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sigh I swear CS will be the death of me. I had it figured out he was definately not the SK and knew it was between Seacore and Jason.
I ended up jailing CS in case the CS was scum. Damn kill delay.
I figure a bit of WIFOM with the scum team and started thinking Jason was mafia with the kills going on and who was "saved".
GG Jason. Better then your last scum game for sure. LOL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #535 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

What are you talking about Quilford. I was nice to CS this game. I just didn't get his cases or points at all.
Plus he was trying to tie me as a SK when the freeking town tracker claimed to track me night 1 and I went no where. I mean seriously........UGH
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

I missed the tracker could not track the SK.
Big advantage to the SK there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”