mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 am

Post by mykonian »

Oh never mind, check his iso. He's going to lurk till people forgot about him again. That was his proddodge, I guess.

scumhunting has never been so easy.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Banshee »

@Mykonian:
Do you think Bunnylover is scum? Why or why not?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Better idea.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bunny

If it's anything but an odd-night cop flip, Masons are shite, lynch them.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 1077, David Xanatos wrote:Better idea.

UNVOTE:

NO.

The vote is fine, but Bunny's flip does NOT indicate the alignment of the Masons.
If Bunny is scum then she would lie and confirm the masons in order to stay alive regardless of their alignment, so her alignment cannot be taken as an indication of theirs. It just can't. If she's town, that's a pretty good indicator that Fate and Mykonian are town (since they couldn't know for sure which one she'd investigate, they'd have killed her) but just because she's scum doesn't make them scum. It's null.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:

Lol so you ARE scum this game.

LOL

Lynch the cop to confirm the masons HURRR
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1079, Fate wrote:

UNVOTE:

Lol so you ARE scum this game.

LOL

Lynch the cop to confirm the masons HURRR

Even worse: lynch the masons to confirm them. wait, was there a cop result? Oh, lynch the cop then, I guess.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I'M FREEEEEEEE FROM TYRANNY/SCHOOL
for a week

Someone catch me up
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Fate »

Myko, wee might havetio lynch Xanatos.

Banshee is shitfuckbad but she might be town. She's "done her fair share" which is calling the masons scum and the cop scum, but the masons that the cop CONFIRMED are a better lynch than the supposed cop.

She's shit, but Xanatos should know better. He has no excuse
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1081, Ellibereth wrote:I'M FREEEEEEEE FROM TYRANNY/SCHOOL
for a week

Someone catch me up

Read the fucking thread Ellie there's no excuse for this.

There are no words for this game.

We need smart players to be caught up and providing ACTUAL conten and we need it now
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I know you/myk masons
I know people are saying we should lynch you.
Therefore we lynch said people.
But for you I'll read...
FLASH OF GREEN
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 1082, Fate wrote:Myko, wee might havetio lynch Xanatos.

Banshee is shitfuckbad but she might be town. She's "done her fair share" which is calling the masons scum and the cop scum, but the masons that the cop CONFIRMED are a better lynch than the supposed cop.

She's shit, but Xanatos should know better. He has no excuse

Oh, no. You made your big case about how I'm scummity scum. He can wait. You need to lynch me today and stop trying to stack mislynches in advance.

I stopped the wagon on Dramonic yesterday. Of course, then you wagoned and outed a cop whom the scum didn't choose to kill and who just happened to have confirmed you, so yeah, I'm willing to be lynched but you don't get to turn this corner and push a different lynch now with the help of your "mason" buddy.

No. Play the VI all you want, but stick to that act, not the cool slick scum who shifts the wagon when the person actually fights back. I want my wagon to stick.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Ellibereth »

FateVIwtf. >.>
FLASH OF GREEN
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Banshee »

@Elli: Just vote me. I'm VT, it's not a huge loss.

Fate claimed scum twice in thread. Please explain to me how that's an awesome pro-town move and not just a VI move.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Ellibereth »

nah, I'm using the period I can be active to lynch scum.
It's none of the above.
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

Ok here's the deal. Banshee is town, as much as ID LIKE to mislynch her today like I tried to mislynched Bunny yesterday, she HAS to come around eventually. Aka after massclaim or after enough scum are dead or SOMETHING.

Banshee, you ARE playing against your win con. You are REFUSING to take information into account and just putting your fingers in your ears, and you are SAYING that "well Fate claimed scum which [you THINK] is anti-town so I dont have to provide content." Do you even have thoughts on any other players in the game? Nocmen, DX, etc? Plenty of scummy people out there.

First of all, claiming scum is NOT anti-town, its a viable reaction gambit. One I've done HUDNREDS of times, ALWAYS as town. It shakes scum up, it fucks with their head.

Here are some quotes from FUCKING SCUM after I've claimed scum:
In post 628, Amrun wrote:It's annoying when you claim scum, Fate.

DGB sorry but ythill was townz.

SCUM GODFATHER

In post 941, AurorusVox wrote:FATE I WONDERED IF YOU WERE SCUM YOU LITTLE BASTARD

Hito I put all my trust in you to command the bombing of Fate and the lynching of SpyreX tomorrow.

Though its game over for me now, I don't want to see Fate WIFOM his way out of this. DO ME PROUD! MY DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAAAAAAAIN!!!!!

In post 966, AurorusVox wrote:AntB has already gotten lynched. And then Fate detonated a bomb on me and claimed scum with Spy. Hence the comment about their reasons being for the mislynch.

In post 972, AurorusVox wrote:
Fate wrote:I'm serious about me being confirmed scum.

I mean, again, I was JUST scumbuddies with SpyreX in this very game.

My counting is horrible, Q-list grade, bullshit.

Fix'd.

In post 1086, AurorusVox wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Fate's probably flipping scum anyway. He claims he doesn't let on he's scum until the lynch scene. His rant makes no sense. Apparently both me and DGB are scum with only one scum left? Yawn.

You'll notice the following things;

1) "probably"
2) "claims"
3) "His rant"

1) I didn't treat your meta as concrete.
2) The fact I said "claims" should show that I don't invest much belief in the meta anyway.
3) I then followed it up with something else that is a much stronger post-hammer reason for why I think you're flipping scum.

Nice try FateScum.

Which he posted AFTER I WAS HAMMERED. In response:
In post 1087, Fate wrote:Nice try what? What am I trying to do that you feel the need to defend yourself from? You DO realize I'm scum right and my accusations hold no water... why are you acting like they do O_o?

I have CAUGHT scum with this. Now shut the fuck up and actually READ this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: DAVID XANATOS

His ISO is a pile of shit.

His approach today is VERY much like one I would except from scum leaving the masons alive day after day to profit off of Banshee and Bunny's stupidity. He probably tried to kill Bunny last night so we WOULDN"T be confirmed.

Now, the way Banshee said "no dont lynch the claimed cop because of HERPDERP TERRIBAD TOWN LOGIC" means she is not scum with DX. That much I am sure of. Banshee is town and she needs to RECONSIDER her fuckread on me, or at least
SHELVE IT THE FUCK AWAY UNTIL WE MASSCLAIM
If scum keep leaving me alive then this game will be broken by PoE. Its THAT simple.

DX is dead. He's much smarter than "lets lynch to confirm people" bullshit, and has ZERO reads elsewhere.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1089, Fate wrote:
Unvote:

Ok here's the deal. Banshee is town, as much as ID LIKE to mislynch her today like I tried to mislynched Bunny yesterday, she HAS to come around eventually. Aka after massclaim or after enough scum are dead or SOMETHING.

Banshee, you ARE playing against your win con. You are REFUSING to take information into account and
just putting your fingers in your ears
, and you are SAYING that "well Fate claimed scum which [you THINK] is anti-town so I dont have to provide content." Do you even have thoughts on any other players in the game? Nocmen, DX, etc? Plenty of scummy people out there.

No Fate. Bolded tells you why. He's arguing because it looks good and he convinced himself he isn't actually pushing a real mislynch. It's a classic.

And just see Banshee's first post. Oman's role is the first thing one would think of. He had his first attack planned.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Banshee »

Listen to Mykonian. She's right about me. And you shouldn't waste the momentum you've built up for my lynch now.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Why does banshee want to die so much
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1092, Banshee wrote:Listen to Mykonian. She's right about me. And you shouldn't waste the momentum you've built up for my lynch now.

You are BLATANTLY being anti-town. This is akin to self-hammering as town you know that right? THATS blacklistable.

Not a single person has EVER called my claiming scum as blacklistable or anti-town except FUCKING SCUM. Now wake up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1093, Ellibereth wrote:Why does banshee want to die so much

Shes bad. And the worse thing is when its all over and she realizes Im town she wont even LEARN from it or apologize, she'll just go "Lol Fate sucks hes anti town Im in the right" and move on.

Pisses me the fuck off
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

Post by mykonian »

Annoying people are scum. It works. I can even explain why I think it works, but who cares.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Banshee »

I don't want them turning to mislynch someone else.

I had never played with Fate before and basically I don't see a point to my existence in this game. Town is following Fate fairly blindly in my view, any attempt to question this is met with an OMGUS attack times two, and there's no real sense of logic or argument. I'm pretty sure town will either win or lose more efficiently without my help on this, and my playstyle in no way is compatible with this shrieking cursing attack that follows anything Fate doesn't like.

In short, I'm not the sort of player who enjoys this kind of constant abuse and I prefer to just be lynched in preference to whatever power-role townie Fate decides is the scum du jour next.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Banshee »

In seriousness, though, it's considered normal and pro-town to claim scum in thread if you're not?

This explains a lot about my most recent WTF game. Things have changed considerably in two years, if this is what it's devolved to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1097, Banshee wrote:I don't want them turning to mislynch someone else.

I had never played with Fate before and basically I don't see a point to my existence in this game.
Town is following Fate fairly blindly in my view, any attempt to question this is met with an OMGUS attack times two, and there's no real sense of logic or argument.
I'm pretty sure town will either win or lose more efficiently without my help on this, and my playstyle in no way is compatible with this shrieking cursing attack that follows anything Fate doesn't like.

In short, I'm not the sort of player who enjoys this kind of constant abuse and I prefer to just be lynched in preference to whatever power-role townie Fate decides is the scum du jour next.

Well, duh...

Masons. Confirmed by a (ok, questionable) cop. And you keep arguing fate's scum. And when that backfires (surprise surprise) you go into give up mode and ask for the lynch.

And now you blame (hey surprise again) fate again for everything bad in this game. Boohoo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”