Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:50 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, that last post was horrible.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 am

Post by The Fonz »

By which I mean Nero's, not whoever just ninja'd me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1474, zMuffinMan wrote:Cool. So you could get behind the Darox wagon, then?

Sure.

unvote;vote:Darox

The Fonz wrote:OK, that last post was horrible.

explain.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1474, zMuffinMan wrote:Cool. So you could get behind the Darox wagon, then?

Sure.

unvote;vote:Darox

The Fonz wrote:OK, that last post was horrible.

explain.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I NEVER said that the shuriken guy isnt an SK. In fact, its pretty fucking obvious.

Im saying that its not beyond impossible that even night fire guy (Fonz) couldnt be one too. Direct his kills all you want, but Fonz need to be lynched right before endgame to eliminate that possibility. If Fonz agrees to that, I will believe him.

Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

His predecessor, Timeeater wasnt exactly smelling like roses either. He tossed more votes around than an addict sharing needles. He didnt put any tangible observations out, he was been sheeping like crazy and was the King of one liners this game.

I dont trust you Muffin because of the White Knight bullshit. I dont trust White Knights and I will do my best to eliminate them from every game. Most of the time they are scumbags looking to lead the town and create chaos, confusion and to stifle proper discussion. White Knights prefer the game to be like the Jerry Springer show, much like youre trying to do with me, Muffin. Come up with outrageous shit, like me being scum yesterday and trying to flip my SK suspicions back onto me. Face it Muffin, youre using me as a distraction.

A white knight thats unlikely to be scum has to be an SK trying to hide in plain sight. Since I dont trust you, I dont want to go after Nero.
I would be willing to put Muffin into the pit with Nacho and seeing what happens though.

Even if you erroneously think im an SK (oh and how far off you really are), I have proven to be noteworthy in pointing out the scum via Ludi. You want to lynch a scum, lynch Nacho. You want to lynch someone I dont trust to be town-aligned due to his manipulating actions, lynch Muffin.

So Muffin, tell me a reason why you dont want to push and pressure and pied piper people onto Nacho.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:In that scenerio?

Amrun
Darox

Would be my top 2. Amrun for her cofrimation bias and Darox for active lurking.

Confirmation bias is ANYTHING but a scumtell.

In post 1424, Oversoul wrote:Fonz, I am rather dumb.

QFMFT!!!!!

In post 1437, Darox wrote:Pfft, Fonz is an obvious Scorpion.

Head burning?
T-Bone of all people getting killed?

Seriously now.

I think that points more to OS being scorpion.

Speculation over identity of vig.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Why are you not SK hunting?[/quote]

Trying to make out that concentrating on scumgroup is scummy when it's the best thing for town to be doing.

IS: No, I don't agree to die just before endgame. Fuck off.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

What the fuck, IS? Am I reading this right? You think I'm SK (as in, you think I have no verifiable information that tells me whether or not Nero is town or scum), but you don't want to go after Nero
*purely*
because I'm pushing him and I think he's mafia? What's your opinion on Nero independent of my push on him?

You know why I'm asking you to scum hunt even though I think you're SK? Because you're not aligned with the mafia.

Re: The whole white knight thing. It's what I do. Regardless of my alignment. Although I do it far more as town than scum, I think. White knighting isn't scummy. I don't know whether you actually think it is or whether you're just saying it because you're obv-scum and flailing, but whatever.

IS wrote:So Muffin, tell me a reason why you dont want to push and pressure and pied piper people onto Nacho.

I think timeater was town. He was one of my stronger town reads while he was around. My town read on nacho is almost entirely because of timeater. I don't actually understand why you think he was scummy.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 am

In post 1480, The Fonz wrote:

I cant do anything to you except brand you as an even-night SK then.

Are unlimited shot vigs even still around? I thought most vigs were limited-shot now anyways. This selfishness makes you look like an SK and definitely NOT town aligned.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 am

In post 1481, zMuffinMan wrote:What the fuck, IS? Am I reading this right? You think I'm SK (as in, you think I have no verifiable information that tells me whether or not Nero is town or scum), but you don't want to go after Nero
*purely*
because I'm pushing him and I think he's mafia? What's your opinion on Nero independent of my push on him?

You know why I'm asking you to scum hunt even though I think you're SK? Because you're not aligned with the mafia.

Re: The whole white knight thing. It's what I do. Regardless of my alignment. Although I do it far more as town than scum, I think. White knighting isn't scummy. I don't know whether you actually think it is or whether you're just saying it because you're obv-scum and flailing, but whatever.

IS wrote:So Muffin, tell me a reason why you dont want to push and pressure and pied piper people onto Nacho.

I think timeater was town. He was one of my stronger town reads while he was around. My town read on nacho is almost entirely because of timeater. I don't actually understand why you think he was scummy.

Im definitely aligned with the town, not the mafia or some SK faction. If Muffin turns out to be mafia aligned, he deserves a fucking award.

That being said, I made my statements on TimeEater and Nacho. I know you didnt when I told you to look at Ludi's, see the ISO for yourself this time and youll see that my case on Timeeater/Nacho is solid. Hell even now Nacho wants to slink in the shadows and sheep away.

I dont want to follow you to Nero more because of the White Knighting that anything. Look at other games, I never trust anyone that tries to control the town and lead lynches the way youre doing Muffin. Its not what good townies do. Good townies make a case and illustrate that case and make it about the points that make X person scum. You make it sound like youre an authority figure, barking orders and making demands. That will never fly as town motivated.

That being said, I will take a look at Nero and make a better opinion.
I would hope that you do the same for Nacho.

We can get rid of the scum, then we can verify if youre really an SK or not, Muffin.
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:In that scenerio?

Amrun
Darox

Would be my top 2. Amrun for her cofrimation bias and Darox for active lurking.

Confirmation bias is ANYTHING but a scumtell.

I don't care what the wiki says is and isn't a scumtell. Sitting there screaming that she's confirmed town b/c she was scanned by one faction cop is hardly pro-town or trustworthy play.

In post 1437, Darox wrote:Pfft, Fonz is an obvious Scorpion.

Head burning?
T-Bone of all people getting killed?

Seriously now.

I think that points more to OS being scorpion. [/quote]

Speculation over identity of vig.[/quote]

I've already said that I think OS is a SK a long time ago. And I highly doubt we have a vig. Thus if we have two SKs then speculation over a killing role would be scumhunting.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Why are you not SK hunting?[/quote]

Trying to make out that concentrating on scumgroup is scummy when it's the best thing for town to be doing.
[/quote]
ok lets say there are three scum. There's two more killing roes out there. 1 is defiantly an SK and the other is either a vig or an SK trying to look like a vig. So thats 4-5 scum left. Nacho was only looking for one group, if Nacho was SK or in a SK team as speculated earlier by me and later by Muffin then she couldn't hunt for the SKs b/c she'd be wrong.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1482, Internet Stranger wrote:

Are unlimited shot vigs even still around? I thought most vigs were limited-shot now anyways. This selfishness makes you look like an SK and definitely NOT town aligned.

Selfishness? You're suggesting we'd be one from LyLo. So there's two shots to hit scum, and you want me to agree to use one of them on the one player I know for sure isn't scum, plus possibly deny the town a vig shot that night depending on whether it comes on an even or odd day? Too fucking right I won't agree to go quietly into that good night. Nor should any town player.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

In post 1485, The Fonz wrote:

Selfishness? You're suggesting we'd be one from LyLo. So there's two shots to hit scum, and you want me to agree to use one of them on the one player I know for sure isn't scum, plus possibly deny the town a vig shot that night depending on whether it comes on an even or odd day? Too fucking right I won't agree to go quietly into that good night. Nor should any town player.

Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Im not trying to direct any of your shots, Mr SK.
Show

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

My problem is that I don't believe that an Odd Night SK is the only independent action. It cuts the balls off of the SK making him only be able to take a shot every other night. I would be upset as hell if I was alone and in my faction and could only kill every 2 lynches and multiple other night kills going off.

There has to be something else about the SK, either he has a partner, or he has another ability that function on Even Nights. I can't believe a gimp ass every other night SK exists by itself.

If Fonz is the EN SK and not Vig, are we giving him a free night to do another kill for their team? How do we test him, and as Stranger says, what do we do if Fonz makes it to end game?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1486, Internet Stranger wrote:

Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Im not trying to direct any of your shots, Mr SK.

Huh? What are YOU talking about? It's incredibly obvious to anyone with half a brain that by shots I mean chances. We'd know that there's scum alive that isn't me (because otherwise the game would be over) and what you're suggesting is that town waste one of its two shots at hitting scum on a town power role to assuage your paranoia. Ain't gonna happen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Toogeloo wrote:Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.

I think flavor means shit given that two factions comprise one scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Toogeloo wrote:Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.

I think flavor means shit given that two factions comprise one scum team.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm reading over timeater in ISO but it's late and I'm tired so continuing after sleep.

toog wrote:How do we test him

By getting him to kill Bogre

toog wrote:what do we do if Fonz makes it to end game?

Deal with the situation when it arises. If we haven't hit scum by then, then we deserve to lose anyway.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not like he can hide the flavour for his vig shots. If obv-town ends up burned to death, treat him as a SK. It's that simple.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 am

In post 1489, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1486, Internet Stranger wrote:

Huh? What are YOU talking about? It's incredibly obvious to anyone with half a brain that by shots I mean chances. We'd know that there's scum alive that isn't me (because otherwise the game would be over) and what you're suggesting is that town waste one of its two shots at hitting scum on a town power role to assuage your paranoia. Ain't gonna happen.

And if youre the last SK scum? What then? Cruise to victory? Ain't gonna happen.

PEDIT:
Muffin, thats fucking useless. At this point, since he outed himself, Fonz has no choice but to shoot the popular targets and make a run for the endgame. The targets youre conveniently feeding to him, btw.
Show

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by The Fonz »

Right, and that's exactly why I'm not an SK. I've been shooting scummy-looking people, not people who were a threat to my survival.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1493, zMuffinMan wrote:It's not like he can hide the flavour for his vig shots. If obv-town ends up burned to death, treat him as a SK. It's that simple.

Problem with that is that as long as Mafia is alive and an odd night SK, he only has to shoot 2 times or so before we get to end game. Giving him easy targets to choose from only gives him an excuse to be at end without being taken care of himself.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Let's be honest here Fonz, there has been zero threat to your survival since the day began. The only tiff you got into before today was versus Palisade.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP: zero threat to your survival since the game began.**
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 am

Post by The Fonz »

Not true. MOS, for example, has been saying he suspected me. Plenty of people have listed me as secondary suspects at different times. SKs tend to take out good players/obvtowns and leave the survivors comprising themselves and VIs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”