Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 474, Hiraki wrote:
In post 470, whispersilk wrote:Yes, I did. But no one listens to me.

And of course there are scum who are being pretty vocal in the game.
Bloated asshole alert springs here.

Unfortunately, not scum.

In post 471, Whiskers wrote:"Of course," but you're not vocal scum, are you?

Who is? I have the largest number of posts, but I really can't advocate a lynch on myself when I'm town.
my read just went from uber noob town to null.

ugh

At the risk of sounding lazy, we've probably got a PR to catch the third scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

but still.

that comment was so un-whiskerish.

and you know it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 476, Hiraki wrote:but still.

that comment was so un-whiskerish.

and you know it.

I can't use meta
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It's not meta. Just look at the rest of his posts that have come off as town.

And then compare to that stinker.

Not very nice.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Because I won't agree with whispersilk and try to push my own lynch?

Also, I'm not noobtown.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

uh no

and we are aware you are not noobtown

try harder next time
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 474, Hiraki wrote:my read just went from uber noob town to null.

ugh

Hiraki wrote:uh no

and we are aware you are not noobtown

try harder next time
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you trying to make sense here?

I said you went to null.

And then you said, "I'm not noobtown"

This makes sense because I told you that.

The interesting part is that you're pushing that but you're not identifying yourself as town.

Not major, but not minor.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Whiskers »

It is infuriating that I am passed over for being a "noob."

I'm not.

You "told" me that, I already knew it. You, apparently, didn't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

The truth hurts sometimes.

My opinion will always be mine, whether or not it is correct or you like it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Whiskers, protip: less bitching, more scumhunting. KTHXBAI
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Whiskers »

chkflip, protip: post content.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've made town-reads and established one scum-read.

Have you?

trollface.jpg
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 448, Pseudonymous wrote:Ashblade, that kind of sounds hypocritical of you. Weren't you gone for a few days a while ago? Is it okay not to say anything if you declare V/LA? That's...neat.

Also, some friend you are, trying to beat your friends open like a pianta. I bet you're the kind of sadist who likes to kidnap people who are really close to you, then torture them behind a mask, scarring their flesh with a whip while laughing like a madmen. And when you're bored of that, you release them, and them comfort them, easing their pain, but really, you're just laughing inside your head because you're so evil!

Anyway, I was worried I'd have to replace out for a while, but I should be able to post an acceptable amount every day. If I don't, feel free to shoot me, lynch me, tie me up and whip me...whatever. I'm going to read through this again now.

Difference from me and you. When I'm not busy I post and when I'm busy I tell people I'm busy and try to post later to make up for it. Your posts are not playing the game and you haven't done anything for this. Before you get to go the 'hypocrite' card you need to think before you act.

And I think you need to learn something about giving friends crap, because we do it all the time. I swear though if you are using my post which if anyone thought I seriously thought TK was a pinata role they need to get their head examined.

In post 462, Hiraki wrote:The Patriots control everything.

La-li-lu-le-lo

In post 470, whispersilk wrote:Yes, I did. But no one listens to me.

And of course there are scum who are being pretty vocal in the game.

Examples of who and why please, kthx since you insist on this line of thought.

In post 485, chkflip wrote:Whiskers, protip: less bitching, more scumhunting. KTHXBAI

+1

Killjoy wrote:Why are people voting for me with little to no reasoning?

With the motivation and play in the game, kinda willing to go with Whisper's play despite it's inherent flaws. Some people are too active and seem to be trying to hard to lead the town.

---

Gonna look over the game and replacements, but not liking Chkflip for no inexplicable reason other than gut.
[/quote]
But... but... the SCUMTELLS
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by monk »

Whiskers you're posting quite a lot but you're not actually saying anything.
Top scum picks with reasons, go!
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Killjoy »

What scum tells, Ashblade? I feel like you are scum. -.- you are going for an easy mislynch on me

Chkflip, remind me who your scum and town reads are + the dude you replaced? Thankies
I only play mafia during the week days.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Check the OP and my ISO, lazy ass.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Nobody Special »

We need more Killjoy votes, please.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 488, Ashblade wrote:
In post 448, Pseudonymous wrote:Ashblade, that kind of sounds hypocritical of you. Weren't you gone for a few days a while ago? Is it okay not to say anything if you declare V/LA? That's...neat.

Also, some friend you are, trying to beat your friends open like a pianta. I bet you're the kind of sadist who likes to kidnap people who are really close to you, then torture them behind a mask, scarring their flesh with a whip while laughing like a madmen. And when you're bored of that, you release them, and them comfort them, easing their pain, but really, you're just laughing inside your head because you're so evil!

Anyway, I was worried I'd have to replace out for a while, but I should be able to post an acceptable amount every day. If I don't, feel free to shoot me, lynch me, tie me up and whip me...whatever. I'm going to read through this again now.

Difference from me and you. When I'm not busy I post and when I'm busy I tell people I'm busy and try to post later to make up for it. Your posts are not playing the game and you haven't done anything for this. Before you get to go the 'hypocrite' card you need to think before you act.

And I think you need to learn something about giving friends crap, because we do it all the time. I swear though if you are using my post which if anyone thought I seriously thought TK was a pinata role they need to get their head examined.
Giving your friends crap, sadism, it's all basically schadenfreude, so basically you're a sadist, no matter how you try to justify it. I feel sorry for this Thirdkoopa fellow if you try to break him open like this all the time. But hey, it only makes you a freak if you think you're a freak for being sadistic...but you're denying that, aren't you? So basically you're admitting that you're a sadistic freak Ashblade? You don't need to deny it though. I think it's wonderful that you're a sadist. You shouldn't be hiding that; you should tell the world! You should put it on your resume, so that masochists will know that you're the perfect employee for them! I mean, you enjoy inflicting pain, they love having pain inflicted upon themselves...it's a match in heaven...the things you might end up doing may not be so pristine, but...well, as long as you're enjoying yourself, that's all that matters, right? Of course, I understand feeling ashamed about deriving pleasure from your love one's pain, but hey, that's who you are, and you can't change that!

You have a point, though, Ashblade. It doesn't look like I've really been playing the game, does it? Well, right now, it's because you guys are plain difficult to read. I mean, I meant to comment on it earlier, but I was enjoying replying to you so much that I forgot: this Day One was essentially everyone grasping that every single thing they could find, and acting like it was grounds for a solid argument. I found it silly trying to find some basis in all of that, and it's not like I know any of you particularly well, so I can't say something like "X is scummy because X does this as scum" or anything. But it's a start, right? The start of a mafia game is always going to be fuzzy, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Of course, we're past that stage now, so now we can hopefully have something to go off of.

In post 444, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Monk

Sorry guys, I forgot to bookmark this thread so I'd know when day started. Re-reading now.

This is a blatant empking sheep.

You voted Monk before you read anything? You really were just voting with whoever everyone else was voting with?
Later on, you read and agree with him anyway, but why'd you vote before reading in the first place?

In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 381, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Mute

Well, these two votes seem out of nowhere. Empking says it's a gut vote, and Hiraki doesn't list any reasoning. Maybe something from Day 1, but I'm not going to try to re-re-read that.

Later on, Empking switches to monk for this.

In post 440, Empking wrote:
In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 381, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Mute

In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

CASE

I wonder how valid this pretending to scumhunt point is. I guess it's weird that his two top scumpicks happened to just have been voted...

Now Hiraki also votes monk, because of this quote which seems to convince Hiraki that monk is only pretending to scumhunt.

In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

I guess I can see how that could be convincing...
Well, while i was typing this, I thought that Empking and Hiraki seemed just a bit buddy buddy, but not really now. Now, I'm more interested in chkflip. And I'll make a vote just to make a vote.

VOTE: chkflip

Maybe it's just me, but when quoting a post, you should erase image links. Takes up useful space, y'know?
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 am

Post by chkflip »

Emphasis on
RE-
reading, genius. Try again.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 494, chkflip wrote:Emphasis on
RE-
reading, genius. Try again.

Oh...I guess I missed the re-. It still bothers me that you called your vote a blatant sheep, but I can't say I'd disagree with Empking, so I can't really justify this vote anymore.
UNVOTE: chkflip
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

I still don't understand it. Okay, re-reading is a thing, maybe you should do it. Why though? Why don't you have any thoughts on your first read through? Why just a "blatant Empking sheep," if you've already read it?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why is your slot tunneling Monk? I Cannot fathom how people think that "LOL Empking caught you" is in anyway scummy. It was clearly a Newbie action and Empking's (Chkflip too to a degree) insistence that monk is scum is odd. Monk is not scum.

Nobody, why do you want votes on me?

Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ashblade
I only play mafia during the week days.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Because you need to die.

Duh.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

Liking Killjoy's play to be scum even more.

Progress children.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”