Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok....I'll go slow so you can understand.

22. xRECKONERx, Liu Kang (
Town Earthrealm Invader Cop
), head devoured Night 2!
11. CooLDoG, Sonya Blade (
Town Black Dragon Cop
), head devoured Night 4!

There are two cops. TWO. Not 1...2. And each cop is for a diffrent faction.

6. WeyounsLastClone,
Kira
(Mafia Goon), stabbed in the stomach at Shang Tsung's Courtyard Day 2!
7. Ghostwriter,
Shao Kahn
(Mafia Odd-Night Strongman), smashed into molten metal at Hell's Foundry Day 3!

Kira is a black dragon. Kira has nothing to do with Shao Khan. Shao Khan and Kira have nothing to do with each other yet they are the same team. 1 team comprising of tow factions. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh and Amrun, I would NEVER EVER play as SK with the intention of claiming vig. Claiming vig as SK is suicidal and moronic. Unless you think I'm a moron, you should pretty much accept that i'm town.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Early on today: SK is incredibly dangerous and needs to be lynched.
*damn, Muffin actually made a good point, scum would just kill the SK for us*
Later: SK lynch would be a wasted day.

In post 1526, The Fonz wrote:Oh and Amrun, I would NEVER EVER play as SK with the intention of claiming vig. Claiming vig as SK is suicidal and moronic. Unless you think I'm a moron, you should pretty much accept that i'm town.

WIFOM!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

It's not wifom. Because for it to be wifom, you have to assume I set out to claim vig as SK, and defend it with wifom. That's retarded, so I clearly didn't do that. Dig up my MD posts about how vig is the absolute last thing an SK should be claiming if you wish.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Darox »

In post 1523, Amrun wrote:Darox, I don't understand your post.

In post 1516, Amrun wrote:So there's one scum team, but I'm scum. Totally makes sense. NOT. This is scumplaining if I've ever seen it. Waaaaaaaaaah, Amrun hasn't been playing that well, but how do I undermine the fact that she's almost entirely confirmed town? [Not true] Yeah, right. There's so much cog dis in your arguments.

Your arguments against me reveal your true intention; if I suffer from confirmation bias, as you say, then I truly believe you are scum - and am therefore NOT SCUM. [What?]

Your case against me: I say I'm confirmed town [Still not true], and I have confirmation bias. If that isn't the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. You just saw a mislynch looming on the horizon after the thing with wlc and don't know when to let it go.

In other news, there is no way one of the alternating killers is a serial killer while the other isn't.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#3)

Nero Cain (4) - Amrun, zMuffinMan, Oversoul, Nachomamma8
Darox (3) - The Fonz, GreyICE, Nero Cain
zMuffinMan (1) - Internet Stranger
Amrun (1) - Toogeloo

Not Voting (3) - Darox, kiwieagle, Bogre

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

In other news, LOL Darox is still scum. There's absolutely no reason to think that both would have to be SKs.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

Basically, 2/3 of the 'not votings' need to go in.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1526, The Fonz wrote:Oh and Amrun, I would NEVER EVER play as SK with the intention of claiming vig. Claiming vig as SK is suicidal and moronic. Unless you think I'm a moron, you should pretty much accept that i'm town.

I do think you are town, based on your play. I just was disagreeing with theory, basically. IF the other alternating killer turns out to be sk, I will revisit, but either way, not interested in lynching you today.

Nero, your theory is stupid and that post fails the address the other (more important) points I had about you.

p-edit to Darox:That isn't what I was saying, though. That isn't necessarily true in the first place, but it's irrelevant.

And my point in that post is not that I am confirmed town - as I've said, I am NOT, but I am close to. (At times I thought I was, but I'm not quite yet. I'm closer than anyone besides Toogeloo, though, and we're even.)

If you don't understand that saying someone has confirmation bias assumes that the person is not scum, then I have nothing more to say to you, to be honest.

So you were saying that I'm out of touch with the game because you don't think I am confirmed town while completely not addressing anything else I posted. k gj pro post
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Darox »

In post 1531, The Fonz wrote:In other news, LOL Darox is still scum. There's absolutely no reason to think that both would have to be SKs.
Did I say that?
I'm pretty sure I said they're not different.

Do you think a lone, gimped serial killer is in this game?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

Why would multiple gimped serial killers make any more sense? One is just as gimped as two, since serial killers are independent.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1533, Amrun wrote:.
Nero, your theory is stupid and that post fails the address the other (more important) points I had about you.

You raised no points. You're post was basically "lol Nero is scum b/c he called me on my bullshit."

If you think my theory is stupid please explain why we have two faction cops and why a BD flipped mafia.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 am

I love the dynamic of how we have two very vocal factions shouting at each other. Its like cowboys vs indians.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

should be your not you're.....

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1536, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1533, Amrun wrote:.

You raised no points. You're post was basically "lol Nero is scum b/c he called me on my bullshit."

If you think my theory is stupid please explain why we have two faction cops and why a BD flipped mafia.

My point is this: you're just lobbing lazy attacks at me (and anyone else you're attacking) without thinking them through. You've accused me of confirmation bias as a way to accuse me of scum, which is inherently contradictory. You've demonstrated over and over again that you're not fully reading the thread. You are looking for categorical flaws rather than intent. You are, in short, posting like scum looking for mislynches.

I don't know what's going on with the cops, but that's not what I meant. I don't know if I expressed myself clearly (probably not, distracted). Idk or CARE, honestly, if your theory is true. It's irrelevant. Under your theory, I am at least 50% less likely to be scum than anyone else, and yet you continue attacking me, and so poorly. If you were just THAT CONVINCED, then maybe, MAAAAAAAAYBE, but none of your attacks even make sense. "Oh, uh, she's scum because of confirmation bias and she won't stop voting for me!" The only thing that I can be confused of "confirmation bias" about is you, perhaps, which again, assumes that I am town. It's just a fancier OMGUS that makes even less sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Darox

Best option.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Darox »

Vote: MuffinMan

Bester option.
Don't think I've forgotten about you Toogeloo, you're still scum.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1466, The Fonz wrote:Thing about Bogre... there's nothing you can say about him that isn't also true of kiwieagle.

BOGRE IS SCUM
I CAN'T SAY THAT OF KIWI

NOW FUCK YOU

DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT OF THE DAROX WAGON

I HELP YOU LYNCH THAT TURKEY

YOU KILL THAT SCUMBAG BOGRE
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Do you think I'm mafia, Darox?

Why was I town yesterday?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Darox »

You weren't pants on head retarded about the scumteams thing and Ludi + MoS were still alive.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wat
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's almost like Nero is some sort of powerful scum PR and Darox is intentionally trying to be scummy as fuck so we lynch him instead.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 am

Wow, there are more people alive than I thought. How is Kiwi still alive?

Im not so sure that Muffin is the SK anymore, but im sure this will be confirmed over time.

I still suspect Nacho, Kiwi, Bogre and I dont trust Muffin.
I also hate how Amrun insists she is cleared when she isnt.

I did the ISO on Darox and Nero and im not lynching either one of them. The attack on them is similar to the attack on me. They arent following along in lockstep with the self-proclaimed White Knight Muffin, so Muffin naturally wants them removed. Not buying the case on either of them. They may be rebels, upstarts and doing their own investigations their own way, but I dont see scum there.
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1547, Internet Stranger wrote:I also hate how Amrun insists she is cleared when she isnt.

PS I am not doing this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Im not so sure that Muffin is the SK anymore, but im sure this will be confirmed over time.

Oh, really? Well, that's cool, I guess. I am still sure you're the SK, but thanks anyway.

Why are you still voting me?

IS wrote:They arent following along in lockstep with the self-proclaimed White Knight Muffin, so Muffin naturally wants them removed.

Why are you still ignoring the fact that Nero, Darox and yourself only started thinking I was "scummy"
after
I began attacking each of you?

Summarise the cases on Nero and Darox and tell me why you don't agree with either of them.

Then do that thing you say is pro-town and actually make a case on one of your scum reads if you don't want to see Nero/Darox in the ring.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”