Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Banshee »

Okay. I confirm what Diddin just said, and I'm good with the xvart lynch. However, we have another kill to decide. I would like Regfan, Magua and Diddin to give input on who they want vigged. Magua will protect me tonight so we're certain to get this kill; let's make it count, please.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Magua »

Oh. Vig shot + mislynch.

Autowin.

Setting phasers to ez-mode.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, you should know me well enough to know I wouldn't NK when it means an extra mslynch occurring but Xvart flipping scum should be more then enough clearance to ease your mind. The vig shot is actually useless and not worth using at all. It would either end the game with a win when lynching would do the same thing, end the day in a loss or place us in a 4 way mylo with no chance to no lynch.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Magua »

I was thinking that. But in the midst of realizing I was thinking that, I realized that you, like I, guessed that diddin's last gift would be a vig shot. Which would make the no kill balance out, action-wise, and gain you town cred in the process.

So my question to you is, why did you retract your 2-shot Doctor claim? Retracting it allows me to die without you coming under any fire, but I'm not seeing the Regfan-town gain there.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

I actually thought Diddins last power was a 1-Shot Roleblocker or 1-Shot BP. I thought 1-Shot vig would be too swingy for a mini. I retracted the doc claim because it's pointless to maintain it right now. We have three complete clears being Diddin, Banshee and yourself and with a mslynch mafia are unable to shoot me without confirming and locking themselves in autoloss so no matter what one of you three would be shot tonight whether I keep the claim or not.

I don't see any advantage in using the vig-shot tonight though but if I'm failing to see something obvious
it's because I'm noob
you should point it out.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Also shockingly this is the most relaxed game of Slaxx's I've played so far, it's probably because there's no Pine in it.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Banshee »

I like everyone in this game :)

Thank you, Diddin, by the way. I forgot before!
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Magua »

Fun fact:

Nicodemus has only ever voted town the entire game.
xvart has only ever voted town + Palisade the entire game (no mafia).

If xvart is town, both Zajnet and Regfan have only ever voted town the entire game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, now I know why you try and vote everyone at some point or another during the game,
especially obvscum like Locke and Benmage.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 729, Regfan wrote:I actually thought Diddins last power was a 1-Shot Roleblocker or 1-Shot BP. I thought 1-Shot vig would be too swingy for a mini. I retracted the doc claim because it's pointless to maintain it right now. We have three complete clears being Diddin, Banshee and yourself and with a mslynch mafia are unable to shoot me without confirming and locking themselves in autoloss so no matter what one of you three would be shot tonight whether I keep the claim or not.I don't see any advantage in using the vig-shot tonight though but if I'm failing to see something obvious it's because I'm noob you should point it out.

Because if you'd kept it up and kept me from dying tonight, Banshee could get to a 2v1 endgame, and even if she lynched wrong, still shoot the scum and we'd win.

Regfan wrote:Yeah, now I know why you try and vote everyone at some point or another during the game

I do find a 0.05% success rate to be preferable to a 0%.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Because if you'd kept it up and kept me from dying tonight, Banshee could get to a 2v1 endgame, and even if she lynched wrong, still shoot the scum and we'd win.

You really are new to this game, I should get Furrball to teach you how to play sometime. No one would win in that situation since no one would be alive.

I'm going to take a nap but Magua, Banshee and Diddin can you vote Xvart so we can actually start moving this game underway, this is essentially autowin with the mslynch and the scum team being Xvart + Zajnet or Xvart + Nicodemus. I'll read into both of them tomorrow but there's literally no reason to use the vig shot whatsoever.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by diddin »

Vote: xvart
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 735, Regfan wrote:
Magua wrote:Because if you'd kept it up and kept me from dying tonight, Banshee could get to a 2v1 endgame, and even if she lynched wrong, still shoot the scum and we'd win.

You really are new to this game, I should get Furrball to teach you how to play sometime. No one would win in that situation since no one would be alive.

Check
your win condition
the win condition posted in the OP. We do not need anyone alive to win.

Regfan wrote:I'm going to take a nap but Magua, Banshee and Diddin can you vote Xvart so we can actually start moving this game underway, this is essentially autowin with the mslynch and the scum team being Xvart + Zajnet or Xvart + Nicodemus. I'll read into both of them tomorrow but there's literally no reason to use the vig shot whatsoever.

I'll vote xvart as soon as you tell me which of xvart + Zajnet and xvart + Nicodemus it is. I'll lynch who you want. If one of them flips town, I lynch you next. Deal?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:I'll vote xvart as soon as you tell me which of xvart + Zajnet and xvart + Nicodemus it is. I'll lynch who you want. If one of them flips town, I lynch you next. Deal?

I'm leaning towards it being Zajnet + Xvart but only barely.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Heh, thanks for making this easy for me Reg, much appreciated. Zaj/xvart scumteam confirmed.

Withholding vote for now in case we have anything else to iron out today.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, nap time now, I'm exhausted. A Xvart-Scum lynch before I wake up would be amazing though. I'll read into Zajnet and Nicodemus deeper tonight and post my thoughts on both of them tomorrow, some of it revolves around whether Xvart is a PR or not though. There's no need to vig tonight, don't waste the mslynch especially when this game is under lock. Magua, give Banshee all of your reads and thoughts on everything to post tomorrow in case you die
though your thoughts are always just a copy of mine, fuckin noob.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 739, Nicodemus wrote:Heh, thanks for making this easy for me Reg, much appreciated. Zaj/xvart scumteam confirmed.

Please explain how Regfan has made it easy for you.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Zajnet »

In post 739, Nicodemus wrote:Heh, thanks for making this easy for me Reg, much appreciated. Zaj/xvart scumteam confirmed.

That's funny, because I thought it was Nico/xvart.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Banshee »

Waiting for a response from Nico to Magua's question.

Will vote Xvart once that happens.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Nicodemus »

In post 741, Magua wrote:

Please explain how Regfan has made it easy for you.

He made a doc save. I don't see Regscum purposely giving us an extra mislynch, so the doc save was legit. That means Reg is confirmed town, which leaves the only two logical choices for scum (from my point of view of course, but since I know I'm town this is an easy conclusion to draw) as Zaj and xvart. Lynching either one works for me at this point.

I guess everyone is good to go now, so

Vote: xvart
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Banshee »

I make that three votes on Xvart from Regfan, Diddin and Nicodemus so far.

Waiting for Magua to confirm that he's done with the discussion phase and then either he can or I will hammer.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Magua »

Want xvart to say something before he gets lynched.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, have I ever told you that Eritas and DeityKabuto are better players than you before? Well, they are. They at least have the balls to hammer incredibly fucking obvious mafia that should have been lynched D1.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Banshee »

@Regfan:
You're invisible and your hat smells funny.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, someone pissed in my hat and I can't afford to buy a new one, sorry?

I want to hear Maguas thoughts on Zajnets vote, unvote and revote on Wraith yesterday.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”