Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Neruz »

In post 2122, Evil Bullet wrote:Tell me one thing. If I commit to an Elli lynch and Elli flips town and I die tonight. Who will you lynch tomorrow? Cuz I can't support this if Banshee won't die but at the same time leaving Thomith and Neruz to endgame is just... ugh. If we lynch Banshee today and then you guys commit to an Elli lynch tomorrow, I'll be happier.

Probably Banshee. I'd
really
like to lynch Thomith, but i just can't see him actually being scum.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Banshee »

Meh. I went looking for meta on Elli again and found Open 312, Venomous Intentions, where he was scum with Llama. It looks about the same as here, though maybe Elli cared slightly more here. I don't know. Link is here. I suck at meta analysis so if anyone wants to look at that, I'd be grateful; to me it looks the same.

On a more important note to me, if you lynch me today, EB, who do you want lynched tomorrow? From my perspective it puts our chances of victory at a coinflip, but I realise that it won't look the same for others. I don't believe that Neruz really thought that there would be three cults. I just don't buy that, so that's why my suspicion keeps falling back there. He was too confident, too arrogant, and too condescending early on for me to believe that he would make such a noob mistake. His pride would not have allowed it, imo.

So in the event I'm lynched today I want Neruz for tomorrow. Please don't forget.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Thomith »

Neruz or elli should be lynched today imo.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 2127, Thomith wrote:Neruz or elli should be lynched today imo.

Which one do you think is more likely to be scum at the moment?

I'm having serious indecisiveness. And I feel like I can only pick one because I figure I'm the other lynch regardless. And I'm sure my being alive is screwing up EB's ability to read the other two, so I am torn about whether it's better to go ahead and be lynched and let you guys decide it tomorrow without this distraction or to try to fight and make cases when I'm not really sure of who is scum between Elli and Neruz.

Neruz has admitted to hypocrisy, has had weird reactions about VoidedMafia, has made this whole weird argument about how he believed in three cults in a mini and didn't think about it more. (I would run away from three cults in a mini, personally, so he's also copping to masochism.) But he's ADMITTED all this. Would scum? I just don't know.

But Ellibereth has lurked and played to scum meta in my opinion and has contributed almost nothing. Nonetheless my gut reads him as town. I need more content and more analysis from Elli and I don't think I'm going to get it.

I just don't know who the scum is. I feel like EB would be able to think about it more clearly if I were lynched to take away the WIFOM, but if I'm dead I figure he's dead too because there's no advantage in keeping him alive to endgame if he's not going to lynch me for the scum. So is it better to be lynched now and put it to implosion/EB (whichever one survives) and Thomith to decide?

I honestly don't know.

Thinking about it some more.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2124, Banshee wrote:
In post 2122, Evil Bullet wrote:Tell me one thing. If I commit to an Elli lynch and Elli flips town and I die tonight. Who will you lynch tomorrow? Cuz I can't support this if Banshee won't die but at the same time
leaving Thomith and Neruz to endgame is just... ugh.
If we lynch Banshee today and then you guys commit to an Elli lynch tomorrow, I'll be happier.

You discount the idea that Neruz could be scum? This seems to indicate so.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

vote: Banshee
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Banshee »

@EB: Who will you lynch tomorrow if you're not NKed?

Who between Neruz and Elli do you think is more likely scum?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Thomith »

if there is a no kill we probably gain another mislynch, if there is a kill we likely have 2 clears in mylo which is amazing imo.
I dont know what one, atm i am thinking elli just because he would be the scum we wouldn't catch but i dont buy the 3 cult leader thing to be genuine as it would unbalance the game for one and in the normal wiki page it says the only TP aloud in mini normals are serial killers and the sneaking under them under the review teams noses is just stupid.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Thomith »

why do i keep forgetting EB is even night? >.>

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2131, Banshee wrote:@EB: Who will you lynch tomorrow if you're not NKed?

Who between Neruz and Elli do you think is more likely scum?

I'd lynch Elli tomorrow. I haven't had more than a weak scum read on Neruz all game.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Banshee »

Is your case against Elli just lurking or do you have a meta read that says he's scum? I don't need links since I'm pretty sure you're conftown, just need to know if you're basing it solely on lurkiness.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I've been off and on about him all game. I never use lurkiness as a scumtell (probably because if I'm lurking I'm probably town) but when he was posting more I was wary of him.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I can see Elli scum. IIRC, Voided kept on getting on Parama about lurking but ignored cloudocean quite a bit more. I can't remember any notable interaction between Voided and Hiphop to Elli probably because they avoided it since they were attacking each other. Neruz doesn't fit into the puzzle as well as Elli/Cloud or Deselby (who I think Rainbow wanted lynched and I would have agreed with)/Banshee.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Banshee »

If I'm going to argue for my lynch and trust you to lynch the scum tomorrow I need more confidence that you have a clue who the remaining scum is. You don't seem all that confident. I know *I* am not all that confident. If implosion is sure it's Elli then I'm going to go with that.

I realise there's no way you can know my alignment, EB, and I get that you think I'm scum. I understand why too. But from MY perspective I have to trust that you guys will lynch correctly when I'm gone. If I were sure about who the scum was I'd be pushing my own read. I think it's Neruz, and I've said so. Implosion thinks it's Elli and so do you (second to me, obviously).

Okay. I would like to request that Ellibereth and Neruz each explain to me why the other one is more likely to be scum than they are. Or, heck, explain to me why I'm scummier than either of you. I don't care. But say SOMETHING about someone else in this game that I can use to make some sort of decision.

Please.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2123, Evil Bullet wrote:
In post 2085, implosion wrote:
@EB:
give me a banshee-scum case.

Ugh. Maybe. I need time.

We've got plenty.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote Count 5.1

Ellibereth(2) -
Neruz, Implosion
Banshee(1) -
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet(0) -

implosion(0) -

Neruz(1) -
Thomith
Thomith (0) -

Not Voting (2) -
Ellibereth, banshee,

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch

Current VLAs

Ellibereth: Weekend VLAs
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Thomith »

I agree with banshees idea but i think it should be why they shouldn't be lynched as well, aka why they think they are town post-wise.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Banshee »

The problem with that is that no one is objective enough to make a case convincingly on themselves either way.

I could offer to make a case on myself as scum or town but my own knowledge of my alignment would interfere with the objective observation of the facts and would prevent anything I say from being valuable.

It's much better to ask people to comment on others, even if you can't derive any associative flips now.

To see what I mean here, try to make a case on yourself as town. We have time right now, so you could see why it's difficult and it feels forced and wrong for town to do. (I've never tried to do this as scum, so I don't know if it's different then.)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Thomith »

Fair point, however if they could explain motivations for actions to us it could help us decifer what mindset they are playing with.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Banshee »

At this point I'd almost settle for a weather report from each of them. Or the case on me from EB. Something, anything that might actually help us figure this out.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Thomith »

meh, right now i guess they should stick to your original idea, mine was just a suggestion.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Ellibereth »

town calling themselves town is awesome and underused.
yeah I'm working on you/neruz
and thom
since I'm not half as confident as you guys there
the first no kill wasn't difficult
and I remember llama plotting outt he rest in some post
or buddies in qt
or I don't know

anyway time is here so thinktank can go slowbro.
FLASH OF GREEN
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Thomith »

elli wrote:the first no kill wasn't difficult
and I remember llama plotting outt he rest in some post
or buddies in qt

What is the meaning of the quoted, and dont say "HURR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ALOT OF THINGS" please just explain it so i can make sense of this post.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Ellibereth »

not directed towards you
directed toward banshee
aka you don't need to know
FLASH OF GREEN
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Thomith »

ok.
when can we expect your case that banshee suggested you give earlier?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”