Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Whiskers »

Hey, hey Rainbow Dash--

TOWN VOTING BLCOK!?!? BAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAhaahaahaaaaaa...
.!!
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Whiskers »

Vote count (Edited from #424)

AurorusVox - 4 (Voidedmafia, Whiskers, Friend Marisil, nintendoaddict1)
Voidedmafia - 3 (Hiraki, Alnara, killerjester)
nintendoaddict1 - 5 (AurorusVox, killerjester, Voidedmafia, Rainbowdash, Christine)
Christine
robotnik2 - 1 (Hiraki)
killerjester
Friend Mairsil - 1 (Whiskers)
Hiraki - Rainbowdash
Alnara
Whiskers - 3 (AurorusVox, Nobody Special, Friend Marisil)
Rainbowdash - 2 (Alnara, Nobody Special)
Nobody Special - 2 (nintendoaddict1, Christine)

Not voting - robotnik2

nintendoaddict1 is -2

Hiraki, stop being a useless piece of shit all day, and try and play all these games. K?

Can we prod robotnik2, please?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

Whiskers wrote:Hiraki, stop being a useless piece of shit all day, and try and play all these games. K?
This is the only game I don't have a firm grip on.

But thanks for making it clear you still don't like me.

Really is motivating me!!!!
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

In post 474, Rainbowdash wrote:Im going to assume AV though since you arent doing anything to get NS lynched.

So, when someone doesn't answer you, you make up your own choice for them? What was the point of even asking in the first place if you are going to do that?

Unvote NS, Vote Rainbowboy

You still want to assume who is my top vote? How do you know I don't find two people equally scummy?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Because you didn't say anything.

Maybe answer. Hiraki, could you please put nintendoaddict at L-1? I want to try something.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nintendo isn't scum.

so no thanks
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Why?
WHY isn't nintendo scum?

See, this is why I don't like you, Hiraki, you don't fucking play the game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't play your game Whiskers.

Nintendo is obv. not scum, because I've played and watched him in a multitude of games. He's playing your basic frantic VI.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Hi, meta? But sure, he's newish to the site.

But he's not playing frantically, or even VI-ish. He's say, "oho, no, I won't answer your question, I won't help the town!"

Who IS scum?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

require the re-read, I still do.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 pm

In post 479, Whiskers wrote:Because you didn't say anything.

Maybe answer. Hiraki, could you please put nintendoaddict at L-1? I want to try something.

I did say something, I said there was no point in picking a top vote in a double vote game
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Sure. It keeps you from going, "Oh, well, the player I
REALLY
wanted to lynch was [other vote]."

It lets us more easily analyze a wagon. It lets us look at the votes later and say, "Oh, this player had her secondary vote on X all day, but never really made a case on him and never wanted to lynch him. Could this be distancing!?"
Alnara
Alnara
Goon
Alnara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Alnara »

First off, sorry about the lapse in posting.

AurorusVox - begins the game tunneling on jester for dubious reasons. Spends his first four posts or so vote-hopping onto jester and back off, all the time insisting that he's scum. We think he is testing the waters for a wagon. Teamhunting on early D1 is dumb from a town perspective but great from scum perspective because it lets them look like strong players while casting suspicion based on weak or nonexistent tells. Post 145: "This game was won during the RVS. If you want someone to sheep, sheep me." Post 187: he buddies himself with us. Post 249: he continues to try to orchestrate multiple lynches. Shortly thereafter, he posts a ridiculous number of "no I'm town, really" posts and manages to slide out of being lynched. Makes a case against nintendo; this interaction will be important once we have a flip. Later posts show a distinct trailing off of interest as the wagons shift elsewhere.

hiphop/rainbow - hiphop was pretty scummy for the whole KJ attack, and he lurked out just when the wagon on Vox was starting. Rainbow appears and immediately begins pushing hard for a massclaim, which, even if it were relevant, would be horrible for town. The next several posts are setup speculation on a mountainous setup. Post 408 contains this interesting clause: "it would otherwise hurt scum and clear a whole bunch of ponies." This is interesting because there is no way massclaiming could CLEAR anyone. Furthermore, rainbow claims that "I know this setup." Pause for a moment, class, and consider what role would know the setup in an open mountainous setup. This is a bizarre claim at any rate, and deserves further attention. Post 422 defends Vox while pushing for a lynch on Mairsil, an easy lynch, and sets up false dichotomies where if AV is scum, everyone he's attacking is town. Post 432 and 434 continue to defend Vox. "Give me a little time and I will find the scum on AV wagon. Gut says we have two." Slinging spaghetti and seeing which wagon sticks is not scumhunting.

malp/robot - they exist? malp posted once to say he was V/LA and robot hasn't shown up yet.

nintendo - amusingly votes Hiraki for lurking while most of his posts are one-liners both before and after. On further thought, this appears to be his playstyle and thus a null-tell. Post 296 is decently done and he has a few good points here and there that are out of line with what scum would want. We suppose that is the best reason we have for his not being scum; his stated desires frequently do not align with any decent scum strategy. We consider him to be null with bits of town thrown in.

Voided - Makes some decent arguments early on but does this nasty backtrack off the Hiraki wagon the minute pressure is applied to it. Post 185 shows the start of that and in post 198 he does a complete flip of his reads to make them perfectly align with ours. Post 214 he puts down a placeholder vote despite the fact that he's stated his reads by now. Overall is mostly surfing wagons that have already formed and taking the easy road. He is being nicely scummy while trying to appear townie.

We are willing to lynch Vox, Rainbow, robot, or Voided today. The deadline is coming up, so we would suggest the rest of the players decide that sooner rather than later, although Rainbow seems to have started consolidating top suspects already.
This is a hydra. It used to belong to SFG and Vi, but now it belongs to SFG and Phate.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So why nintendo is scum.

First there was the mention of ad hom, he calls it justification to throw out a RVS vote which he later using different logic for, but I don't like this. There is no point in pointing out that something is ad hom if he doesn't plan to follow up on it really or sees it as important to the game at all since it will only add clutter.

After that though he does
nothing
at all. Absolutely nothing, the entire game.

There is a one sentance post about VM.
There is a little nudge at NS for pushing on Whiskers

I mean, the most this pony has had to say about anything was him not understanding that there could be double lynches.

Eventually he starts defending himself against the RVS on KJ thing, although it seems he has no clue what ad hom actually means, he still explicitly states that he sees use of pictures like KJ did (you are gunna hate me man) as something that hurts the town, which I would think would provide justification to vote him.

Infact it gets better, he votes AV for pushing him on this which is a horrible vote. AV is completely right that a tell in the RVS stage, or pregame is still a tell. Would you have voted KJ if he made that post after the game started? It sure sounds like you would have so it should have been there too.

Now you are doing nothing but trying to fight me over a point that you can't defend against. Its necessary that everypony identifies who their top suspect actually is because it increases the liability of votes. Lets say we lynch town, what is to stop everypony from just shrugging their hooves and saying "well they were my second suspect". This explicitly stops that from happening by showing what the game would look like if it was normal.

Also im going to assume whatever I want if you aren't going to give me the information I need to work with here, especially when you fail to counter my arguements of why you need to give me this first.

To tl;dr on nintendo since its very simple

1) He does not scumhunt
2) The majority of his votes are OMGUS
3) KJ ad hom move

This is not "VI-town" from him. I have skimmed a couple games from him and he makes some attempts as town. I see no attempt here since his biggest case boils down to "no you are wrong".
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Hydra - The AV interactions are actually due to AVs play and nopony elses. He is trying to set up him and somepony else being lynched today, which means that all the ponies he is trying to get lynched with him are nearly for sure town if he is scum, and a scum flip from any of them means that he is town. This is magnified by him really not trying hard to make any of these three the best lynch against him, the latejoin of Whiskers is most obviously not with him. Either way I cant see scum even risking them and a partner dying D1. I can see scum trying to get lynched and taking town who is semi-cleared with their death with them.

Also I still hold that the massclaim was good as it showed at least a few ponies had no idea what the setup was. The lack of knowledge there makes me think that it more likely comes from town then scum, since as I said I would speculate in the QT as scum about who might be what role. Also through 15 pages I would assume at least somepony brought up a possible crumb if it was not discussed earlier, again that would be picked up in the QT. Anypony who read the game also obviously knew the setup. Im assuming you are calling me-NS partner or are you just trying to scrounge up any ammo you can find here?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

RD, is that why you believe AV isn't scum? Or is there more to it?

Even if what you say here is true, that doesn't make Vox any less scummy in my eyes.

Alnara: Yes, thank you for basing your "complete read-change" on something that's 15 pages ago. Also, RD's case on Nin solidifies my vote on Nin even more, though Vox is still my prime suspect.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Whiskers »

Why should it make Vox look any less scummy? Unless "one of his suspects" flips scum before he gets lynched, we have little reason to think he's not scum. What RD is saying here is that, if he is scum, he wouldn't bus a partner in this way, because there's a chance that they'd bothy be lynched, which would SUCK for scum.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Nintendo, I explicitly say that if your lynch requires me to go down too, I'd be happy to oblige.
The fact that we haven't had a rush of people to push a double lynch tells me something very important (Whiskers, you'll want to pick your ears up for this too)

It tells me that we're
not both town

If we were both town, you can DAMN SURE GUARANTEE that scum would have subtly pushed support for a double mislynch. But the support hasn't been there. Because this isn't TvT.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Whiskers »

Fascinating.
Unvote. Unvote.

Vote: NintendoAddict1. Vote: Friend Maresil.

somepony hammer.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 493, Whiskers wrote:Fascinating.
Unvote. Unvote.

somepony hammer.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Whiskers »

Fascinating.
Unvote. Unvote.

somepony hammer.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by killerjester »

AurorusVox wrote:Nintendo, I explicitly say that if your lynch requires me to go down too, I'd be happy to oblige.
The fact that we haven't had a rush of people to push a double lynch tells me something very important (Whiskers, you'll want to pick your ears up for this too)

It tells me that we're
not both town

If we were both town, you can DAMN SURE GUARANTEE that scum would have subtly pushed support for a double mislynch. But the support hasn't been there. Because this isn't TvT.

Actually, Voided fits the description of pushing both lynches, albeit individually and less-so for a double-lynch.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

In post 488, Rainbowdash wrote:So why nintendo is scum.

First there was the mention of ad hom, he calls it justification to throw out a RVS vote which he later using different logic for, but I don't like this. There is no point in pointing out that something is ad hom if he doesn't plan to follow up on it really or sees it as important to the game at all since it will only add clutter.

After that though he does
nothing
at all. Absolutely nothing, the entire game.

There is a one sentance post about VM.
There is a little nudge at NS for pushing on Whiskers

So is it nothing? Or have I said two things? It can't be both.
Also, it's called having a job and not being online as much as I used to be.

In post 488, Rainbowdash wrote:I mean, the most this pony has had to say about anything was him not understanding that there could be double lynches.

So much for your "absolutely nothing" argument.

In post 488, Rainbowdash wrote:Also im going to assume whatever I want if you aren't going to give me the information I need to work with here, especially when you fail to counter my arguements of why you need to give me this first.

You will assume nothing, as you are in effect fabricating your own results thus nullifying the purpose of whatever it is you were trying to accomplish, and putting words in my mouth.

In post 488, Rainbowdash wrote:To tl;dr on nintendo since its very simple

1) He does not scumhunt
2) The majority of his votes are OMGUS
3) KJ ad hom move

Explain how my votes are OMGUS.

In post 488, Rainbowdash wrote:This is not "VI-town" from him. I have skimmed a couple games from him and he makes some attempts as town. I see no attempt here since his biggest case boils down to "no you are wrong".
Like I said, I have not been online as much these days.

In post 492, AurorusVox wrote:Nintendo, I explicitly say that if your lynch requires me to go down too, I'd be happy to oblige.

So says the guy not in any danger of being lynched. Sounds like scum trying to get townpoints near the end of the day.

In post 492, AurorusVox wrote:It tells me that we're
not both town

No, we're not. You're scum.

In post 492, AurorusVox wrote:If we were both town, you can DAMN SURE GUARANTEE that scum would have subtly pushed support for a double mislynch. But the support hasn't been there. Because this isn't TvT.

Scum have daytalk, you could have easily told your buddies to stay quiet if there was talk of a double town lynch.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

In post 495, Whiskers wrote:Fascinating.
Unvote. Unvote.

somepony hammer.

Gonna give any reasons? Or are you just gonna let scum hammer?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Pretty much. Analyze the flip.

Where does it say that town has Daytalk? First post?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”