Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, yeah. I said I'd read over timeater in ISO. Might as ell do that now.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Amrun »

Also muffin isn't the only one making cases on Nero.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

timeater wrote:Because Ludi is gonna rape Palisade in the ring with a PR?

This is not timeater putting his scum buddy in the ring and saying this. timeater is not scum with Ludi. I should have stopped reading the ISO here but whatever.

Rest of D1 he's asking good questions and actually scum hunting.

Skipping to D4, I'm going to assume this is what IS was talking about when he said something about timeater's vote-hopping. It's not scummy. It was just D4. That shit happens after 1 half-day ending in a modkill and two mod-guilty days.

timeater was town. nacho is town. reads are in line with mine, not pursuing him today or any time in the near future.

Amrun wrote:Also muffin isn't the only one making cases on Nero.

Yes, and I haven't even really made a case on Darox, I've just pointed out he's been completely useless and he's been active lurking. But apparently I'm responsible for that wagon, too. Or something like that.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Unvote: Muffin
Vote: Nacho

I am willing to vote Bogre or Kiwi or Fonz the SK at this point as well.

And Muffin, I wouldnt be so mistrustful of you if your cases on me werent so shitty, including yesterday's (following a obvious scum's lead?) and you werent playing the White Knight card so fucking hard.

To add the conspiracy, no one has told me why the scum decided to kill MoS and the SK decided to kill Ludi. Its clear to me that the scum are looking for the SK and the SK was scumhunting and they BOTH figured the people on my wagon were so craptastically scummy that they used it as a feeding pool for death. Im honestly surprised that youre alive Muffin, which is partly why im kinda thinking youre the SK. I would have honestly killed you instead of Ludi or MoS if I had a choice. Ludi was lynchable, I had him read. MoS was an opportunistic moron, he was lynchable. Muffin, not as lynchable when youre playing the White Knight card. Youre a bigger pain in my ass than Ludi or MoS will ever be.

Who else is making the cases on Nero, Amrun? You? Nacho? Fonz the SK? You arent exactly on my happy happy joy joy list.

In post 1479, Internet Stranger wrote:
Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

His predecessor, Timeeater wasnt exactly smelling like roses either. He tossed more votes around than an addict sharing needles. He didnt put any tangible observations out, he was been sheeping like crazy and was the King of one liners this game.

Muffin, I did make a case on Nacho. He just snorted at me, repeated what Muffin says and went along his merry way, returning into the background.

What exactly did Nero do? He mistrusts Amrun. I think he has the setup closest to correct out of anyone when scum are dying to obfuscate the setup (like Fonz the SK). He has a decent case on Oversoul (ooh hey, who could be good candidate for the other SK), and had a good case on CSL. Nero looks like someone is actively looking for scum, not standing on a pedestal and trying to command the town like you are, Muffin. Or trying to hide behind a half investigation like Amrun. Do I need to dig out the "Im 50% confimed town post, Amrun?" Or sniping in the shadows like Nacho.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:I wouldnt be so mistrustful of you if your cases on me werent so shitty, including yesterday's (following a obvious scum's lead?)

I don't ever pretend my cases are rock solid or airtight or whatever.

But I have a pretty decent accuracy rate, regardless of how shit my cases are, so I must be doing something right.

IS wrote:and you werent playing the White Knight card so fucking hard.

I've been 'white knighting' all game, though, so it's not like I just started doing it yesterday. You just ignored it when it was convenient for you. Kise picked up on it D1, I was calling Palisade town, Kise noted I was 'white knighting' him, I admitted it, you had no issue with it then. You had no issue with it when you acknowledged I was being a "gullible fool" defending Palisade on D4. I was the towniest person on your wagon D5, even though you know I've been "white knighting" all game. That's really interesting.

IS wrote:I would have honestly killed you instead of Ludi or MoS if I had a choice. Ludi was lynchable, I had him read. MoS was an opportunistic moron, he was lynchable. Muffin, not as lynchable when youre playing the White Knight card. Youre a bigger pain in my ass than Ludi or MoS will ever be.

Oh, I know I'm a bigger pain in your ass than either of them, but you still killed Ludi because you were hoping it would somewhat clear you as town or something like that. Killing me would have just left you with a dead townie and an uphill battle to get Ludi lynched when you're equally scummy.

You thought the Ludi kill would buy you town cred if he flipped scum. You thought wrong.

IS wrote:What exactly did Nero do? He mistrusts Amrun. I think he has the setup closest to correct out of anyone when scum are dying to obfuscate the setup (like Fonz the SK). He has a decent case on Oversoul (ooh hey, who could be good candidate for the other SK), and had a good case on CSL. Nero looks like someone is actively looking for scum, not standing on a pedestal and trying to command the town like you are, Muffin. Or trying to hide behind a half investigation like Amrun. Do I need to dig out the "Im 50% confimed town post, Amrun?" Or sniping in the shadows like Nacho.

All of Nero's setup speculation is just mirroring what Toog and I were discussing at the beginning of yesterday, with the addition of suggesting a "SK team" similar to a past game he's been in.

His cases I've already been over in #1297. His case on CSL while he was in the ring was crap, desperation to save his own hide. Nothing more than that. The other cases he made whilst in the ring were utter garbage.

He's not actively looking for scum. Prior to his Darox vote, all he'd done was actively push for mislynches.

He's either town who's playing like scum, making shit cases and has terrible, terrible reads or, the much simpler explanation is that he's scum.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#4)

Nero Cain (4) - Amrun, zMuffinMan, Oversoul, Nachomamma8
Darox (4) - The Fonz, GreyICE, Nero Cain, Toogeloo
zMuffinMan (1) - Darox
Nachomamma8 (1) - Internet Stranger

Not Voting (2) - kiwieagle, Bogre

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1553, Internet Stranger wrote:
Unvote: Muffin
Vote: Nacho

I am willing to vote Bogre or Kiwi or Fonz the SK at this point as well.

Just to be clear, you're going with 'SK is dangerous' here again? Hmmmm let's see the pattern:

IS accuses zM of being SK = sk is dangerous, and needs to go.
IS is accused of being SK = sk situation will work itself out.
IS accuses me of being SK = sk is dangerous and needs to go.

IS is blatantly, blatantly the odd-night SK. He's playing to survive like anything. Once we've put Darox in, let's throw IS in with him, that way at least if Darox claims power we've got a surefire nontown.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

Fonz, youre trying to obscure the fact that I think there are TWO SK's. An even night SK and an odd night SK. I dont subscribe to your bullshit of you being a god damn Vig. So yes, you do need to go before the endgame. Im willing to vote for you because you claimed the role. I am instead desperately hunting for the other one because its the biggest unknown. The scum will be easy to find, this asshole SK (thanks for killing Ludi though, bud) is not a slam dunk, unlike what you and Muffin would like to portray onto me.

Stop being so fucking dis-ingenious with the facts. Youre also completely wrong with your silly little "Paint IS as evil no matter what" timeline.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 am

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1557, Internet Stranger wrote:Fonz, youre trying to obscure the fact that I think there are TWO SK's. An even night SK and an odd night SK. I dont subscribe to your bullshit of you being a god damn Vig. So yes, you do need to go before the endgame. Im willing to vote for you because you claimed the role. I am instead desperately hunting for the other one because its the biggest unknown. The scum will be easy to find, this asshole SK (thanks for killing Ludi though, bud) is not a slam dunk, unlike what you and Muffin would like to portray onto me.

Stop being so fucking dis-ingenious with the facts. Youre also completely wrong with your silly little "Paint IS as evil no matter what" timeline.

2 SKs would be wrong after we already discovered
different mafia teams.

That would be 3 kills per night, unless one of the mafia teams is hindered.

anyways I still think that there might be 1 SK but not 2 (and that 1 SK is 1-shot probably)

I also think that SK is IS
VOTE: IS
Not never dead.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Darox »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proof there are no vigs.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Kiwi, can you point out to me a night where there has been THREE kills?
Can you point out to me where one of the SK's only has 1 shot when I see two burned crispy deaths and two shuriken deaths?

Youre completely mistaken Kiwi.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1558, kiwieagle wrote:
In post 1557, Internet Stranger wrote:Fonz, youre trying to obscure the fact that I think there are TWO SK's. An even night SK and an odd night SK. I dont subscribe to your bullshit of you being a god damn Vig. So yes, you do need to go before the endgame. Im willing to vote for you because you claimed the role. I am instead desperately hunting for the other one because its the biggest unknown. The scum will be easy to find, this asshole SK (thanks for killing Ludi though, bud) is not a slam dunk, unlike what you and Muffin would like to portray onto me.

2 SKs would be wrong after we already discovered
different mafia teams.

That would be 3 kills per night, unless one of the mafia teams is hindered.

anyways I still think that there might be 1 SK but not 2 (and that 1 SK is 1-shot probably)

I also think that SK is IS
VOTE: IS

Please never post again.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

IS, this is what I provided in response to your shit case:

IS wrote:
In post 1515, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nero wrote:Why are you not SK hunting?

What?

IS wrote:Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

Then I'll take you to the ball tomorrow after I lynch scum today, and we can have a beautiful dance and you can expose all of my useless questions and explain just how picking four people with scum and calling the rest of the people town is "treading water".

I mean, if you want me to get more specific:

Muffin is town. He's not dying.
With the even night vig claim, Fonz is town. He's not dying.
GreyICE is town.
Toogeloo is town.
Oversoul is town.
I feel decently about Amrun, and she's probably town.
I feel decently about kiwieagle, and he's probably town.
Darox can die.
Bogre can die after he flakes.
You are a scumbag.
Nero is definitely a scumbag.

Do you want me to put it into an infomercial for you?

I don't see how that's treading water.
I don't see how I'm "hiding in the peripherals", considering I'm still here arguing with you.

And I don't see how my response is just "snorting" to your case, considering the only case you provided was 2 lines long.

Care to back any of this up?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay, now Amrun.

Spoiler: quotes
In post 871, Amrun wrote:
Bogre wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Bogre, do you think anyone had good reason to be on CooLDog?

D1 wagons out of RVS are lovely, I support them.

I don't support the people just hopping on and looking like they're trying to substitute jokes or something for their reason to hop on.

Bogre wrote:I'm not agreeing with much from Palisade beyond the idiocy of lynching Amrun based on the fact that he's cleared from one team. Seriously- you're going to clear someone from 1 scum team and lynch them over the possibility of being another? He's obviously not the case.

Secondly, I think spring's case is STRENGTHENED by the flip- 2 scum teams, 2 millers. Maybe 1 faction cop finds 1 faction miller, etc.

Bogre wrote:I dislike so many jumps on Palisade with the main reasoning being, 'He's lived too long.' Do any of you have reasons beyond that he's somebody to kill ?

Oversoul is better, I think the comments above stating he is constructing arguments and faking confusion are pretty worthwhile. Also see my original post on him. He needs to go in the arena.

VOTE: Oversoul

Bogre wrote:Oversoul- the quick slip on the wagon d1, general pleasure to throw ill-backed accusations, and fabricated posts.

Fonz- I think he was making a lot of noise against Palisade. On the other hand, Palisade was noising back. I'm not giving either town-points for it, but nothing was overtly glaring beyond that the back and forth made very little actual sense to me.

kiwieagle: Really pushing the Amrun is scum even though he's been confirmed as not-1 group of scum.

Bogre wrote:
VOTE: kiwieagle

I'd rather see kiwi forced into participating- looking at their recent back and forth I think would be more telling than another 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul'.

Bogre wrote:Obviously.

Using the 'omg kill me and you get a mislynch and 2 nks!!!!' as scare tactics is not going to get you sympathy points, at least from me. In fact, scum might even crosskill.

ALL THE POSTS THAT MAKE BOGRE TOWN

KTHX MUFFIN U WRONG

Amrun wrote:Quote 1 - Not that strong. I just agree with this stance.

Quote 2 - Iirc, people were saying that this made SL more likely scum, and Bogre came in and disagreed (correctly). Thus, I assign him townpoints. Scum could have gone with the flow much more easily.

Quote 3 - Asking for more content to be generated is a good thing, though I agree a harder stance was probably warranted. Having a scumread on Oversoul is not a scumtell, plz try again.

Quote 4 - I agree with the statement about fonz/pali that you call fencesitting. I thought it all looked like a bunch of rubbish, though I know those two probably felt very heated at the time. My eyes glazed over, on the other hand. I don't think scum would come out and say this for no reason.

And the comment about kiwi was a town tell for me; I agree with it.

Quote 5 - Actively going for a more informative day, trying to generate content for the town. Strong town tell.

Quote 6 - It was an original point about Oversoul - one of many, in fact. I actually disagree with this quote in and of itself, but Bogre is town because he actually scumhunts, more than most of this game, actually.

There's a lot here about agreeing with stances, which doesn't mean someone's town or scum. And your next claim to Bogre's townness is that he scumhunts more than most of the game, which, upon an ISO read, I suppose I see. I just don't understand where the strength of the read is coming from.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

That reminds me. Amrun is probably town because of those posts. Bogre still scum but Amrun is town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

prodge

willing to put nero vs bogre, I think it is the only likely scenario due to the massive split b/w everyone
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

The above advocates putting two players not named Darox in the pit. Therefore it is wrong.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't want to draw this out to deadline again. Let's put Darox in, then let's put Bogre in. I feel like all we are doing is talking around in circles anyways.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm not really opposed to either Darox v Nero, Darox v IS or Nero v IS.

Bogre should just be killed by Fonz.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm currently thinking Kiwi or Bogre for vigshot. Kiwi's a VI, but more in the lurk-VI than the 'scumhunts but says stupid things' category than he usually, and there's not been a serious wagon on him all game. Usually when a VI that bad is town, scum will try to pin something on them at some point.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Amrun »

Darox can go in the ring against Nero; idc.

But Fonz, for the love of all that is holy, please shoot Kiwi (or Nero if he does not die today).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 am

Post by The Fonz »

See, and this is why the whole 'X VI hasn't died, so no vig' this is so pants on head stupid. There are more VIs than there are shots. Also, it's not my job to shoot stupid people, it's my job to shoot people who look like scum, like Bunnylover.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Amrun »

I never agreed with that.

I'm just saying, please shoot kiwi. I'm having a hard time reading him because his slot is just chock full of nothing. I lean scummy on him, but dumb or scum? Idk. He's a great shot.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1569, The Fonz wrote:I'm currently thinking Kiwi or Bogre for vigshot. Kiwi's a VI, but more in the lurk-VI than the 'scumhunts but says stupid things' category than he usually, and there's not been a serious wagon on him all game. Usually when a VI that bad is town, scum will try to pin something on them at some point.

But Bogre needs a 120 mm shell to the forehead.

Please kill Bogre
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:47 am

Unvote: Vote Darox

I will put him in, but im choosing Bogre anyways.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”