Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 321, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 320, Chronopie wrote:There are piston traps in Portal. (More in the back route, rather than the test chambers, I think)

So it makes sense to me that...

Backstabbing = TF2 Spy
Crushed = Portal (GLaDOS?)
Bullets = Combine HL2

someone technically just replied to themselves

mod what exactly is going on
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

prodge, sorry everyone >_> I like the flavor and I don't want to replace but everything is quite busy for me.
ably
I promise promise promise you all I will post something of merit (cough, BB you're a hypo cough) later today, but that is probably going to late day
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:07 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 325, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 321, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 320, Chronopie wrote:There are piston traps in Portal. (More in the back route, rather than the test chambers, I think)

So it makes sense to me that...

Backstabbing = TF2 Spy
Crushed = Portal (GLaDOS?)
Bullets = Combine HL2

someone technically just replied to themselves

mod what exactly is going on

What you talkin bout willis
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 311, Hiraki wrote:RedPanda.

How many more questions are you going to ask?

As many as i need to.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

pinkfloyd replaces Chronopie.

@ Alabaska J: Don't worry, everything should be under control now. Hopefully. Just please, nobody go inactive.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Captain Corporal

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Umbrage »

(expired on 2011-10-07 12:00:00)

Be adequate!

RedPanda (1) - Hiraki
Oversoul (1) - Bub Bidderskins
DeltaWave (0)
pinkfloyd (3) - Oversoul, Alabaska J, numberQ
DemonHybrid (0)
Captain Corporal (1) - DeltaWave
Bub Bidderskins (1) - RedPanda
Alabaska J (0)
Hiraki (0)
numberQ (0)

Not Voting: DemonHybrid, Captain Corporal, pinkfloyd.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:04 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:

I'd agree that this makes CC obvscum, but I think we already established that there are probably different flavors for the same faction. But yeah it means Chrono is probtown.

Unvote
Hey!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 329, Umbrage wrote:pinkfloyd replaces Chronopie.

@ Alabaska J: Don't worry, everything should be under control now. Hopefully. Just please, nobody go inactive.

Why would you replace him after he posted?

Why would you continue to ignore me after I posted?

I'm sorry about posting in thread. but you are either blatantly ignoring me, or just didn't receive my message.

72 hour prods are fine. 48 Hours are strict but still acceptable. 24 hours? This isn't fair.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Aww. Someone didn't read the rules and is complaining about it.

Caring...not.

I still like my vote.

If no one hops on, I'll make a case.

Please dont force me to do workkkk
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:

UNVOTE:

Vote: Captain Corporal
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Again, we're back to assuming that this is the only town wincon though.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR: ONE OF THE UNIQUE RULES FOR THIS GAME IS THAT EACH PLAYER IS EXPECTED TO POST AT LEAST EVERY DAY. I HAVE BEEN LENIENT IN THIS RULE MOST OF THE TIME, BUT IF ACTIVITY DROPS, IT WILL BE ENFORCED. THIS HAS BEEN STATED IN THE RULES, WHICH I ASKED YOU TO READ BEFORE CONFIRMING.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

due to midterms,
V/LA until saturday
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

You sent me a Prod on September 12th. I posted afterwards. This was the ONLY prod I have recieved. You said you will replace after three prods.

You can't not prod me, then replace me. Thats not even allowed.

This is super unfair. I don't care the reason for rule. The fact is I should not be replaced at this point in time. Seeing as in order to replace me, you have to send me a prod, then I have to not respond to it for a certain period of itme. If you never sent me the Prod. Then how the heck am I supposed to respond and not get replaced?

Really Umbrage. Please, I'm being totally sensible here. This isn't fair to me, as a player. I promise I will post as well as I can for your guidelines once I get my slot back.

Again, sorry for posting in thread, but you failed to respond to my messages.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

If the moderator is okay with it, i would like to give robo his slot back.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Thank you DeltaWave. Thank you for cooperating. It shows a lot of skill and maturity as a player.

Umbrage, are you okay with this?

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 86, RedPanda wrote:
In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

VOTE HIPLOP

You were so confident about Haoala being scum. Did you just change your vote after robocopter called you out on your obvious bus. and calling that an obvious one is just weak.

Ok. Very sorry for the delay. I went to see a movie and the outing turned into a whole big adventure, but now I am here. I am tempted to vote a few people. RedPanda is one of those people. In this post he is taking Hiplop's and Robo's obvious joke and turns it into an actual vote instead of voting Hiplop for the actual scummy reasons we all thought he was scummy.

In post 89, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 88, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 87, Alabaska J wrote:saying things like this implies you have a guilty on him or something. you can't be 100% sure all ready. your hyperbole bothers me, like you are trying to force a wagon

today i saw a cool cheeky scumbag try to take hyperbole and turn it into a case on someone

i didn't even fos him. where did i say i was making a case? i was criticizing him on his choice of words. today i saw a cool cheeky scumbag try to take someone's words and twist them to make a case on someone.

unvote, vote: xRECKONERx

I don't feel like scum would make a type of post like this and Reckoner dieing last night makes that feeling even stronger in my mind. Town points from Alabaska in my opinion.

In post 92, RedPanda wrote:A random post on haoala after there were two serious votes on him? you even typed in caps SCUM. are you sure how the game works?

yet again, more bad reasoning that hiplop is scum. I think RedPanda is avoiding calling hiplop scum for the obvious reasons because he knew they were not legitimate scum tells and instead is trying to force other posts of Hiplop's as scum tells for when hiplop flips.

In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

This post.. is just completely bad. He is using wikitells to say that Hiplop is scum. Hiplop was scummy, but the actions of this post just don't make sense. He calls Hiplop scum because of reactions to Haola's wagon and then votes Haola. I guess that makes sense because he calls the two scumbuddies, but he also admits to freely sheeping Reckoner and the whole post just seems forced. :\

In post 121, RedPanda wrote:Sorry im down with the flu. i was too tired to read anything last night.

@numberq You misunderstanding my vote on hiplop is weak to me. please reread my post.

to everyone else. after rereading this thread my gut tells me that numberq hiplop and haoala are our scum. just seems to me like they keep bussing each other.

Do you have any opinions on any other people? You used "reasoning" to say that Hiplop was scum, but now you are saying it is your gut? Did you forget that you were actually voting Hiplop because you found posts of his scummy?

major scum points for this post

In post 124, Chronopie wrote:/prodded

My guess is one of Hiplop OR Haoala, but not both, will be scum.

VOTE: Hiplop

Like Alabaska's statement, I don't really see scum saying this. His actions today along with the hammer and other people verifying his wincon make me doubt Chronopie as scum.

In post 201, Captain Corporal wrote:Hiplop, resorting to self-meta is not the way to go.
There was more AtR in #199. More scummyness =D

Yet more Wikitells. And what else is town supposed to do? Every action trying to get a lynch off their back can be found scummy. He is really sheeping Reckoner's opinion that both Hiplop and Haola were scum. Then again, so was everyone else. >_> Null-tell I guess.

In post 226, RedPanda wrote:
UNVOTE VOTE HAOALA

Just for post 202.

Ya. Do not like this post at all. He doesn't look like he is actively participating and just seems to be going with the general flow of the game which was either a Hiplop or Haola lynch.

In post 263, RedPanda wrote:
In post 256, Hiraki wrote:Safety as in don't die?

haha
VOTE HIRAKI

He is also quick to vote Hiraki who apparently does not have the Safety wincon (I don't either) and continues his general bad posting.

In post 287, RedPanda wrote:
Why Bub?

My vote on bub is because he wasnt swayed by both the hiplop and haoala wagon and he believed both of them were town. Either hes brilliant at reading town and scum or hes scum. im going with the latter.

I find it funny how Hiraki did the same thing, yet the only reason you voted Hiraki was that he does not have the same wincon as you. This post shows that RedPanda is not actively scumhunting and is content with going along with the popular idea at the time.

In post 292, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Hmm, Alyx is a very strong claim.

unvote; vote: Oversoul

He contributed basically nothing on D-1 except to vote for haola at a convenient point in time.

Also, I find it interesting that both NumberQ and CC have got me as their top suspect, but are not trying to vote or pressure me. It doesn't do anything just to say "he's my top suspect" without any follow pressure or votes.

Um ya.. bullshit. I did contribute information, albeit not much. And I find this incredibly hypocritical coming from you because you are actively lurking in this thread.

Major scum points for this post (and yes slight omgus feeling).
In post 304, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 293, numberQ wrote:@ Bub: when did I say you were my top suspect? Chrono is my top suspect, aka the reason why my vote is on him. You and Robo are next, then everyone else.

Of course with that latest post where you try to put words into my mouth, you are definitely scummier than Robo. I stand by what I said earlier, that we should lynch you or Robo next day when Chrono flips scum.

Oops, my bad. My point on CC still stands, though.

He is acting like RedPanda in that he is not paying attention to the thread. :roll: Actively lurking Bub is actively lurking.

In post 310, DeltaWave wrote:@Oversoul I think that town has the same wincon but it's differently phrased. At least that is how I interpret my wincon.

That is a good way of putting it. At the moment, there are at least 2 town wincons I believe.

In post 314, Bub Bidderskins wrote:My vote on oversoul still stands: he still hasn't posted any content. ATM I'm willing to give CC the benefit of the doubt on not pressuring me since he's on V/LA, but he will have to answer when he comes back.

Yet again more active lurking.

I didn't bother to give a case on Corporal as it has been said already, but his jumping onto Chronopie is the same as RedPanda jumping on Hiraki and both are extremely suspect.

I am fine with lynching either RedPanda, Corporal, or Bub today. And with that UNVOTE: VOTE: RedPanda

Robo, you were prodded at the beginning of this game too.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Chronopie »

In post 329, Umbrage wrote:pinkfloyd replaces Chronopie.

Since you have lined up a replacement, I shall bow out gracefully.

gl, hf, go town.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 341, Robocopter87 wrote:
Thank you DeltaWave. Thank you for cooperating. It shows a lot of skill and maturity as a player.

OK. Sorry, for some reason I thought you had three prods... the internet is horrible at school. If DW is cool with it, you're back in. I might have to do the same with Chronopie if his replacement doesn't show up soon...

Robocopter87 replaces DeltaWave. DeltaWave is given an Honourary Win for his graciousness.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, Thanks again to DeltaWave. I really appreciate it.

I understand Umbrage, sorry for being a little tempered.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 344, Umbrage wrote:
In post 341, Robocopter87 wrote:

OK. Sorry, for some reason I thought you had three prods... the internet is horrible at school. If DW is cool with it, you're back in. I might have to do the same with Chronopie if his replacement doesn't show up soon...

Robocopter87 replaces DeltaWave. DeltaWave is given an Honourary Win for his graciousness.

I'm definitely cool with it. Have fun everyone!

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Oversoul wrote

]Ok. Very sorry for the delay. I went to see a movie and the outing turned into a whole big adventure, but now I am here. I am tempted to vote a few people. RedPanda is one of those people. In this post he is taking Hiplop's and Robo's obvious joke and turns it into an actual vote instead of voting Hiplop for the actual scummy reasons we all thought he was scummy
Im sorry i didnt see the obvious joke if it even was a joke. i saw it as a bus and i saw him change his vote immidiately after calling the first guy scum in caps.

Oversoul wrote

yet again, more bad reasoning that hiplop is scum. I think RedPanda is avoiding calling hiplop scum for the obvious reasons because he knew they were not legitimate scum tells and instead is trying to force other posts of Hiplop's as scum tells for when hiplop flips.

Bad reasoning? i dont think you would know good reasoning if it hit you. Your reasons why you think im scum are bad reasoning.

Oversoul wrote

Do you have any opinions on any other people? You used "reasoning" to say that Hiplop was scum, but now you are saying it is your gut? Did you forget that you were actually voting Hiplop because you found posts of his scummy?

major scum points for this post

Seriously? i used reasoning to say why i think hiplops scum = true. my gut =
both hiplop and haoala are scum
because they kept bussing each other. wait does this mean im losing scumpoints? yay!

Oversoul wrote

Ya. Do not like this post at all. He doesn't look like he is actively participating and just seems to be going with the general flow of the game which was either a Hiplop or Haola lynch.

No wait this doesnt seem true. i do seem to recall me participating more than you. and hiplop was placed L-1 already by someone which is why i unvoted and placed the L-1 on haoala because i didnt like his 202. why i didnt like his 202 ? because the exact same line he used i used before against hiplop and that time he was defending hiplop.
Oversoul Wrote

He is also quick to vote Hiraki who apparently does not have the Safety wincon (I don't either) and continues his general bad posting.

my wincon - MISSION: Safety (wins upon death of all threats to White Forest). Bad posting? back at you my friend.
Oversoul Wrote

I find it funny how Hiraki did the same thing, yet the only reason you voted Hiraki was that he does not have the same wincon as you. This post shows that RedPanda is not actively scumhunting and is content with going along with the popular idea at the time.

Again i voted him because he didnt know what safety was which is my wincon and i didnt think there would be different flavors for the wincons.i changed my vote immediately since it made more sense but again you only got that by post 306 which makes me wonder if your not smart or acting not smart. SCUMPOINTS to you for that my friend.
Oversoul wrote

He is acting like RedPanda in that he is not paying attention to the thread. :roll: Actively lurking Bub is actively lurking.

im leaning towards the not smart but ive been tricked before.
Oversoul wrote

That is a good way of putting it. At the moment, there are at least 2 town wincons I believe.

Glad you got there my friend.

@hiraki please do present your case so i may rip it apart also.
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:24 am

Post by pinkfloyd »

Hey besties, I replaced in. Promise to read over and make a proper post tomorrow!

OMG you guys are the BEST!!! c: c: LUV U ALL!
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

[quote="In

Um ya.. bullshit. I did contribute information, albeit not much. And I find this incredibly hypocritical coming from you because you are actively lurking in this thread.[/quote]

The fact that I lurked as well does not make the action any less scummy. Not only did you actively lurk, but you also managed to find a place on the convenient Haola wagon. That combination is what makes you scum.

Oversoul wrote:Major scum points for this post (and yes slight omgus feeling).

Yet again more active lurking.

I didn't bother to give a case on Corporal as it has been said already, but his jumping onto Chronopie is the same as RedPanda jumping on Hiraki and both are extremely suspect.

I don't consider giving my present thoughts on the game to be active lurking. I couldn't press you because you were working on this post, and I couldn't press CC because he's on V/LA. I don't feel comfortable asking questions of an empty slot.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”