Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #251 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

/catching up.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #258 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not particularly enjoying Tomie's constant "I don't like Mastin's scum-read on me~" defense, it reads to me like they're drilling it in our heads that mastin's wrong without actually providing us with some proper content to prove to us why mastin is incorrect.

Mastin, on the other hand, used a lot of IIoA with those early lists by way of throwing a lot of town reads out there without much base. Don't really see scum doing that, however, so I've got a townread on that slot overall.

After this skimming I'm partially comfortable with a hiplop, edmund, or Tomie lynch.

I won't be voting right off the bat -- I want to give the thread a more thorough read beforehand.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

I love it when a good RVS wagon comes together. *lights cigar*

I'm a fan of the "second vote of an RVS wagon" scumtell and believe there to be at least one scum between edmund and Tomie because of it.

Here's the beginning of Tomie's fluff defense. Repeating that you're disappointed doesn't really sit well with me, especially when it doesn't appear as if you're doing much of anything else on top of whining about being a solid player's early scumread. Don't care about your opinion on gut. That's fluff.

The first of Mastin's RVS wagon votes to appear semi-serious is Mal's (the 'when' link above) who takes a stance against Mastin's style of posting like a madman. The vote in and of itself seems scummy as it's beginning to break into the serious realm. Scum want to walk out of RVS and into real voting ASAP, imo, so they can get their first mislynch faster. This vote (which is on page 2) appears to be attempting at just that.

The second of Mastin's RVS wagon votes to appear even more serious is Phoebus', which at the time had zero explination. Something zMuffin unshockingly picks right up on before Mr. Hall Monitor can come in with his reason. Phoebus doesn't seem like a very active poster, but his meta-historic reason to back his vote seems not only contrived, but a strong attempt to sway the town by way of calling out Mastin's overall merit.

Hiplop's Mastin vote also seems a little contrived given the fact that he was LOL'ing at the list for what hiplop feels is an overall ingenuinity of the list itself; in other words, the completely serious vote (which imo officially took us out of RVS) sits in the same territory as Phoebus and Mal's due to it's nature in wishing to rush out of RVS on page 3. Granted, RVS shouldn't exist much longer than it did, but given the fact that this post is hiplop's first real post of content? It seems scum-motivated. Something I think Maxous picks up on with their unexplained vote.

Speaking of which, Maxous is the first to defend Tomie there by saying there's actual scumhunting and not just fluffery in the posts therein. I'd be interested in seeing which points Maxous thinks are Tomie doing said scum-hunting. Not to say it's completely absent, it just isn't as much as I'd like to see given the amount of "lol u wrong bro~" coming from the slot.

Tomie takes no prisoners in linking themself to edmund by way of defending them just four minutes after Bowser makes the post quoted. Nice way to fluff, too, given that Tomie's defending of edmund is a whopping 29 words. Yes, this means something
to me
because they decided to quote Bowser's big ass already-double-quoted post... to reply with a single line? Four minutes later? Why not just use on of ^these and call it a day? Scum fluffery to look town.

Furthermore, their interaction with zMuffin here doesn't appear town-motivated in the slightest. Why do you care about zMuffin's curiosity? Why aren't you more concerned with not "lolderping~" against Mastin's obvious catch in scum by actually presenting a case against Mastin instead of the same interactions with that slot over and over again? zMuffin's response reads town to me, pretty much solidifying my scum-read on Tomie for me.

ITT Torqez random votes
hella late
. I read that vote as pure RVS since it doesn't appear as if Torqez is paying a whole lot of attention to the thread as a whole. He just skimmed, saw a post he didn't like and decided to lay a joke-vote as his first post.

This is only up to page five and a lot of potential scumminess picked up on. Though I still have five more pages to fully interpret, I believe I've found enough reason to lay my vote.

VOTE: Tomie
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Hiplop

Grey, I still have no meta so you're wrong.

Btw. he's scum.

If I'm incorrect and my vote is on town, I'd love to hear your full case on Hiplop then.

Do note that I've only completely taken in up to page five and given the whole thread a quick skim.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #277 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Max wrote:
Why did you ask this before you read the entire thread? (he explained already)
Also why did you vote before you were finsihed reading?

1] Lightweight reaction fishing question.
2] Because that's my top scumread after those five pages; lo an behold, it's still my top scumread after reading the whole game. I know I told you guys I wouldn't lay a vote until I read the whole thread, so I understand your plight, but after I started to read into it the reactions et cetera were enough to give me a strong enough read to vote on it.

What are the two biggest reasons you have a town read on Tomie?

Pappum wrote:Why exactly dont you want to explain more?

Because he's already given what looks like his full case in a couple posts I hadn't quite gotten to yet; otherwise, I'd agree with you here.

And to reverse back a page:

Tomie wrote:His reason being? If it's other than gut, then I don't know what it is. If it's gut, I don't know what to say about it.
My 'I am disappointed~' comments had a reason. Mastin failed to pick it up, so I dropped them.

I'm fairly certain I know his reason behind his vote and strong scum read on you, but my name isn't mastin2 so I don't get the point in you asking me this question.

Having reason for 'derping~' doesn't mean it was a good and non-fluffery thing to do. For shits and giggles though, what was that reason?

Tomie wrote:Your thought on Mastin?
Other than this question (Yes, it's serious as he was first with a suspicion and players are claiming he was trying to lead us out of the RVS), this logic is full of fail. It starts with taking this vote seriously and it ends with the conclusion of it. Wanting to end the RVS is not scummy. Hello? How else can we scumhunt if we stay in the RVS?

I've already given my thought on mastin2, are you not paying attention?

You should pay attention to my use of words, it'll get you pretty far. Note the word 'seems' I'm not stating that the vote is 100% one way or the other. Wanting to end RVS isn't scummy, correct, but wanting to end it page 2? When not everyone has had time to get a proper vote or post in edge wise?
Seems
like a hasty move in my opinion.

Hello. :)

Tomie wrote:There was a reason Mastin got the title 'unabridged'. He would quote lots of posts to take every sentence out of context and comment on it. It's actually a shock he has lots of 'admirers'. Also, have you never seen a policy vote?

If it's a Policy Lynch he's looking for? Then that vote is even worse than I expected. PLs should be saved for posters like andrew94 or Diety Kabuto, not mastin2.

Also, do you always talk down to people or is it just in this game? Add points to your scumminess for garbage rhetorical questioning.

Tomie wrote:Also, what else do you think Hiplop could have responded to?

Derp question is derp. For the sake of answering it, though, I'll ask you to look at the other posts made in the same time frame as hiplop's posting. Duh?

Tomie wrote:When an opinion is posted, it's not fluff. Learn your definition.

This is fluff. And still talking down to somebody like you know them. Cracka, please.

Tomie wrote:Seems
Muffin
first got competition from Toon and now also from
Chk
. Perhaps, he even went to fourth spot...

ITT anyone against Tomie is scum. Toon is Tomie's buss to look town.

I've got another ten or eleven links from previous pages I'd like to discuss, but didn't want to make this post any longer. So that'll come later.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #280 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mastin, do me a favor and shut them up? Give your
actual
case on Tomie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #334 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

Maxous wrote:
chkflip - 280 wrote: Mastin, do me a favor and shut them up? Give your actual case on Tomie.

I was looking forward to this :(

I know, right? He's acting like I'm not even here asking him for his case.

Sorry about the delay on my next post, I've been pretty busy trying to patch up some RL issues. It should come soon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #355 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

mastin2 wrote:Bah. Tomie doesn't need a case. Just too obvious. :P

Here's a deal. Nobody vote Hiplop and all those on (...with the possible exception of Hiraki, since I've given up trying to convince him to go elsewhere :P) get off--preferably to Tomie/Edmund, but other suspects (NOT on the list of super-mega-townreads I gave, so no Bowser/Muffin/Maxous/Torquez votes, either!) are fine with me--and after that, I'll build a Tomie case.

So basically you want to puppet master the town and
then
you'll answer what should be a VERY EASY QUESTION?

And I thought *I* was an anti-town player. Christ's sake, dude.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #357 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm having a hard time putting two and two together right now, myself. I don't get how he got "hiplop is conftown" on a post talking about a couple scum reads pretty vaguely. How the hell would the mod be able to tell if that post is full of crap or not? Doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #359 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't quite understand hiplop's motivation with this post. It's D1... how is one little "distraction" going to derail the whole town? Oh, wait, it's not. So why the post asking to stop? Doesn't read very town-motivated to me.

Maxous' p.160 is kind of reaching and hardcore defends Tomie in the second quote. I understand that he's waiting for mastin's case on Tomie just like me, but that doesn't mean that two people can't read the thread, look at Tomie's posts, and proceed to get the same read (therefore agreeing with one another) without any visible case in sight. Mastin may very well be mudslinging to see who reacts. It's called reaction fishing; I personally do it pretty constantly (though I've stopped recently, I'm working more on my theory now). Do you think that play style makes mastin more likely to be town or scum? And what was the motivation behind responding to them (in the second quote) like that?

This is why people don't like purely meta-based cases. Pappum, can you provide proof to what you're saying? I don't think hiplop would lolwut without just cause.

Hiraki, I guess I'm the slow guy in the group. Explain how the last half is hypocritical? I don't follow.

When people say they'll be back in 24 and then don't show up? Feels like someone was prod dodging. Do not like.

Fluff fluffity fluff fluff. That and it contradicts the crap out of itself. Guarantee a probability? WELL I GUARANTEE I'LL PROBABLY EAT LUNCH TOMORROW. What's the point?

When Tomie flips scum, I'm headed for edmund. He can thank this post for that. Also this :scumposting:

GREYICE, WHY SO SERIOUS?!?

NINJA'd: Mastin, I didn't say the answer was
easy
-- but your scum read on the slot certainly came with ease. What's the difference?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

The rules are kind of inconclusive.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #389 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Empking, you always scare the shit out of me when you don't post a lot. You scum? >.>
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, right? There are a couple others that have been posting about as frequent as he has as well.

lol that you made me check the damn player list to make sure I posted in the right game. >.<
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #406 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

mastinwagon is garbage. I'm comfortable hopping over to hiplop if I have to, but I'm more confident in Tomiescum.

I'm interested in knowing what these three lies hiplop has spoken are. Definitely.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #409 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

I can't believe we have five floaters in this game right now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: muffin

Full muffin case, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #445 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 am

Post by chkflip »

zMuff, which of the lurkers do you think is most likely to be scum?

Mal, can you give an updated case on hipscum? I'm sure that'd help your inquiry be resolved (save mastin coming in and just saying "HE'S TOWN, DUH").

Maxous, I agree about scum hopping onto the hiplop wagon. Which do you think is most likely to be scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:44 am

Post by chkflip »

Lurker scum said they'd catch up like
four days ago
IGMEOY
Tomie.

UNVOTE: Tomie
VOTE: hiplop

Bowser is a close second place for me, but the lies outlined by Maxous seem quite damning.

MintKitten hasn't been here in ages either.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #467 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Does mastin tippy-toe around issures like this every game? This is getting pretty annoying.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #489 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:59 am

Post by chkflip »

zMuffinMan wrote:#1 Hiplop
#2 Bowser
#3 Tomie

More or less. I was heavily suspecting Tomie when I first came into the game, but I've re-read our conversation a couple times and can see some town motivation in it.

UNVOTE: hiplop

This vote was actually just for pressure. Wanted to see if he'd get all "WHY YOU VOTE!?" on me. Contrary to what I said, I don't think Maxous points about his "lies" are all that damning. I've made similar mistakes as town before. Hiplop seems town overall from the interaction.

VOTE: Bowser

THIS GUY on the other hand... I'm working on a case. Expect it sooner than a case from mastin, that's for sure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #521 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Normally, for a case, I'd break down the person-in-question's ISO post by post and tell you all why it's a crock of hogwash from someone with a scum role PM. This time? I feel like just giving you the meat without all the fat and bones.

Bowser has proven himself scummy by first saying that he doesn't have a good feeling about mastin's reads; in the same post, however, he leaves himself an opening by way of saying that he too has a gut town read on half of mastin's list (which of course he doesn't specify). In the following post, from what looks like mastin's reads and those alone, he votes Tomie with a simple post of "Then [votecode]Tomie[/votecode]" and that's that. This, mind you, is only
two hours
after he previous wishy-washy feelings toward the lists to begin with. Now sure, we could all see that as a pressure vote to see what Tomie does, but to me it reads more like Bowser trying to buddy up and keep mastin's town-read on that slot by way of going for mastin's biggest scum read. He fluffs through two more posts; in the first by quoting edmund's vote against him alongside a previous vote count and gives a single line of how edmund miraculously had just "proven himself as scum." Then, in the very next post, he fluffs with his opinion on how a purely meta case is bad voting and how it's dead. The only other thing he mentions in the post is his reasoning for how edmund confirmed his scumminess, stating that the Bowserwagon is SHIT and that the reason for edmund's vote is, thus, equally shitty. Doesn't go into
how or why
it's SHIT... he just posts that in and of itself. Classic AtE Bowscum. Goes on V/LA (no, I'm not saying that's scummy) and, upon returning, the only thing he's got to say is "nice try" to edmund? THAT'S IT? Focusing on himself instead of, y'know, SCUMHUNTING!? And I'm supposed to think that this slot's not scum? Yeah... no.

My
favorite
part of all is how he asks in post 358 'hey guiez, how is hiplop scum' as if he doesn't see it at all... and then, not thirty posts later, he magically sees hiplop is scum because "no reasoning = scum"? THAT'S IT? The "why is hiplop scum" is obviously facetious and forced if he flip-flops from that to 'OH YEAH I SEE IT WITH THIS NO-REASON-HAVING VOTE RIGHT HERE.' Yeah. Fucking. Right. Fluffs to Tomie, not a big deal but definitely a point to his scumminess as there are several other things he decides to overlook and not comment on. "Upon rereading, hiplop is null" and unvotes. What a load of pure BS that post is... but jumps right back on the hiplop wagon when hiplop does the "Sheep as Scum" thing?

If hiplop truly was a null read, the flip-flop voting on and off and back on wouldn't have happened.

Bowser
is
scum; mastin
is not
correct 100% of the time. Let's lynch Bowser.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #527 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

tl;dr you're scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #535 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:527 earns scum points. I don't read walls. Period.

So I earn scum points because you want to pout about a couple paragraphs? That's retarded. But here you go:

Normally, for a case, I'd break down the person-in-question's ISO post by post and tell you all why it's a crock of hogwash from someone with a scum role PM.

This time? I feel like just giving you the meat without all the fat and bones.

Bowser has proven himself scummy by first saying that he doesn't have a good feeling about mastin's reads; in the same post, however, he leaves himself an opening by way of saying that he too has a gut town read on half of mastin's list (which of course he doesn't specify).

In the following post, from what looks like mastin's reads and those alone, he votes Tomie with a simple post of "Then [votecode]Tomie[/votecode]" and that's that.

This, mind you, is only two hours after he previous wishy-washy feelings toward the lists to begin with.

Now sure, we could all see that as a pressure vote to see what Tomie does, but to me it reads more like Bowser trying to buddy up and keep mastin's town-read on that slot by way of going for mastin's biggest scum read.

He fluffs through two more posts; in the first by quoting edmund's vote against him alongside a previous vote count and gives a single line of how edmund miraculously had just "proven himself as scum."

Then, in the very next post, he fluffs with his opinion on how a purely meta case is bad voting and how it's dead.

The only other thing he mentions in the post is his reasoning for how edmund confirmed his scumminess, stating that the Bowserwagon is SHIT and that the reason for edmund's vote is, thus, equally shitty.

Doesn't go into how or why it's SHIT... he just posts that in and of itself. Classic AtE Bowscum.

Goes on V/LA (no, I'm not saying that's scummy) and, upon returning, the only thing he's got to say is "nice try" to edmund? THAT'S IT? Focusing on himself instead of, y'know, SCUMHUNTING!? And I'm supposed to think that this slot's not scum? Yeah... no.

My favorite part of all is how he asks in post 358 'hey guiez, how is hiplop scum' as if he doesn't see it at all... and then, not thirty posts later, he magically sees hiplop is scum because "no reasoning = scum"? THAT'S IT?

The "why is hiplop scum" is obviously facetious and forced if he flip-flops from that to 'OH YEAH I SEE IT WITH THIS NO-REASON-HAVING VOTE RIGHT HERE.' Yeah. Fucking. Right.

Fluffs to Tomie, not a big deal but definitely a point to his scumminess as there are several other things he decides to overlook and not comment on. "Upon rereading, hiplop is null" and unvotes. What a load of pure BS that post is... but jumps right back on the hiplop wagon when hiplop does the "Sheep as Scum" thing?

If hiplop truly was a null read, the flip-flop voting on and off and back on wouldn't have happened.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #539 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:Didn't you even fucking read that post? I said I would provide a reason tomorrow. Scummy

Really? Because:

Bowser wrote:Nope. hiplop did the fucking "Sheep as Scum" thing.

Vote: hiplop

No you fucking didn't. Try again.

Glad someone else saw the obvOMGUS in that vote. Thanks mastin.

Bowser wrote:I thought I was going to be without access. That was a precautionary one. I found access not 5 minute after I woke up the afternoon after.

This is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about. You came back and said a single thing about edmund and that was it. No scum hunting, nothing. I could care less about the V/LA's, it's the fact that you're tunneled in defending and mentioning
nothing else
that seems scummy to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #549 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:ERROR. WRONG QUOTE, CHKFLIP. POST 530 HAS YOUR BREAD.

If half of you won't even fucking listen to mastintown, then town is not going to win this shit. USE YOUR HEADS FOR ONCE.

Except it's not... because that's the post that
I'M
talking about. So... try again. And stop with the excuses; lets see some actual reasons for your hiplop vote.

Better yet, same for the vote for me while you're at it. Besides the obvOMGUS of course.

Also: you don't know how I post, either, so your "chkflipscum making a case" is pure nonsense.

Also also: "Classicmetown" is just as big of nonsense. Can you provide proof for this? While you're at it, provide some scum games where you
don't
happen to do that and I'll show you a game where your play just so happened to be different. Big whoop. You're scum.

I fully agree with Hiraki's last post, too.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #550 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: AtE isn't a nulltell when you're constantly trying to do it to derail your own wagon. How about give some
real
reasons to counter my case? Then I'll take you seriously.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #566 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 am

Post by chkflip »

...sure.

UNVOTE: Bowser
VOTE: Toon Fighter

We need a lynch. I'm seeing Toon scum here; he's a close third for me, but it's obvious we're not lynching Tomie('s future replacement). So...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #571 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

And Bowser derpderps out of nowhere.

Oh, wait.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

ROFL. Pappum's last post is just... wow. I've seen his town rage and this isn't it. At all.

Unvote; Vote: Pappum's Rat

Vig should blast Toon or Bowser. We'll get the remaining one D2. Skeet skeet.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

CAN WE JUST LYNCH ALREADY?

You're
so
helping the situation, Bowscum. Good job. *golf clap*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #651 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fine.

Unvote; Vote: Pappum's Ratticate
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #652 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

D; I read the vote count incorrectly; hopping five times does that to you, I suppose.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #690 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Toon Fighter wrote:I'm here, and I promise to catch up tomorrow
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #707 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Pappum's Rat
VOTE: Toon Fighter

If anyone has questions about my reads, please feel free to call them out. Until then I'm ignoring all "loluscumcuzuscum" garbage arguments -- especially given the nature of this game, currently.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #709 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

Post by chkflip »

malpascp wrote:
Vote:hiplop

Your reactions to mastin's posts were pretty awful. And the "you are killing us both!" thing was just the scummiest thing I saw in this game. We shouldn't hammer him already, though. There is a lot to discuss before N1.

Update your case, please. Hiplop is being seen as generally town; my current read on him is nullishscum.

Enlighten me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #855 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry I've been gone. Catching up now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #859 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Toon Fighter
VOTE: hiplop

The last six pages alone have painted him scum and totally removed my nullishscum read to a pure unadulterated scum read.

Hiplop is L-1
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #874 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Amazing fake-hammer, sorg.

...except it doesn't look fake; on the contrary, it looks like opportunistic scum coming in for the hammer with little to no basis. My reaction fish L-1 vote got what I wanted, an amazing town-motivated reaction from nullishscum hiplop.

UNVOTE: hiplop
VOTE: sorgster

I think Toon or sorgster are great picks for today's lynch, followed by Bowser for a close third.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #883 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 am

Post by chkflip »

sorgster wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:
sorgster wrote:I think they are working together maxous

zmuffin is right. I was "quoting " that person.

Okay, your first explanation did not make much sense, this one does though

Unvote

Vote Hiplop

I think he is bussing with hiraki

This was hardly two days ago.

You want to try again?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #910 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

ROFLCOPTER great OMGUS vote, bro.

I'm not taking credit for what you did, you're just not seeing how my vote played to hiplop's reaction. I'll explain it when I've got more free time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1114 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

A little late to the party, sorry about that. I'll catch up with something spiffy tonight for sure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1118 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Alright, caught up on the happs of today. If I had to choose between Max and edmund I'd probably choose edmund, but I'm probably not going to wagon-hop at all today. I want to make up for my awfully awful and lazy play at the end of yesterday. I think I can speak for more than myself when I say that it was dragging into the "omgarewereallyseriouslystillonD1" phase and I just wanted to get solid reactions from people. Some will see this as a cop out, but honestly I feel as if my reads are stronger due to my poor town play here. Solid reads forthcoming.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1158 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

Post by chkflip »

David Xanatos wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Maxous

Claim please.

VOTE: David Xanatos
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1173 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

zdenek wrote:Xanatos' Maxous vote looks like shit

Crazy... that's exactly why I voted for him. And will again.

For said vote, poor WIFOM speculation, and deflection, amongst other things.
Last edited by Neruz on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1180 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

So, you're telling me he didn't do the things I'm saying he did?

I agree with your malp and pappums reads, but I have a stronger read on David. Why do you think he's town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1184 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's a fair analysis, but I still feel comfortable with my vote since there's also a strong possibility of there being a SK. I guess it's back to re-reading the thread I go.

PEDIT: Who lost their vote today?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1188 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's definitely an error. My vote was on sorgster at the time and Neruz never removed my name from the TF list. I didn't get a chance to correct him that time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1228 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still re-reading. [/blatantproddodge]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1250 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: David Xanatos
VOTE: edmund.angles

Aforementioned reasons and mastin's case. I'd say more but mastin covered (more or less) every edmund post worth covering.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1252 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Are you seeing edmund as town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1258 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 am

Post by chkflip »

I fully support ^this, especially given that it's Tomie's replacement (we should all remember my stance on Tomie, lol). I'd like to hear more from edmund about mastin's case before I even think about switching my vote again, though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1276 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

edmund: The Muffin vote is horribad (I mean, come on, MUFFIN? The guy's an easier read than a book this game. And town. So very town.), The TF defending, and the constant change in suspicion without ever going back to those suspicions. Makes me feel like you're just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks with the town.

@NERUZ:
V/LA Friday to Tuesday. Getting shitfaced in the woods.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1282 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Aaaand reaction fish successful. I love that you think I'm stupid, though. Just thought I'd latch on to the dumbest thing mastin said (that you had no retort for, btw) to see if you'd attack me, and not him, for the very same thing. Your weakest vote has actually been the Bowser one.

Weak reads isn't an excuse for your play. Read the thread, strengthen your reads, and proceed to push to lynch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1333 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

Back. Catching up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1373 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1357, Amrun wrote:Chkflip: What was your read on mastin at the time of post 265? What about now?

Not going to lie, Mastin is getting really hard to read for me. Overall, however, I think he's town. I don't think scum would be so verbose and blatant tbh. What's your read on him?

Still trying to catch up, sorry guys. Start of college has been whoopin' that ass. Journalism major is a beast. I'm pretty close, though, and I'll have plenty to say very soon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1375 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: edmund.angles
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1377 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was fully on and agreed with the TF lynch, though, and would've hammered if the mod error had been corrected in time.

My vote flew all over the place D1, unfortunately, because (as previously explained) I was sort of lazy and tired of the really long day with all it's deadline extensions, flakers, etc etc etc.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1382 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1379, sorgster wrote:
In post 1377, chkflip wrote:I was fully on and agreed with the
TF lynch
, though, and
would've hammered if the mod error had been corrected in time

My vote flew all over the place D1, unfortunately, because (as previously explained) I was sort of lazy and tired of the really long day with all it's deadline extensions, flakers, etc etc etc.

So you weren't the second one then since you
would
have hammered given the oppurtunity.

Unvote
Vote chkflip

Originally, I was the second vote on the wagon with heavy suspicions toward Toon. Pay attention.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1387 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1384, sorgster wrote:
In post 1382, chkflip wrote:
In post 1379, sorgster wrote:
In post 1377, chkflip wrote:I was fully on and agreed with the
TF lynch
, though, and
would've hammered if the mod error had been corrected in time

So you weren't the second one then since you
would
have hammered given the oppurtunity.

Unvote
Vote chkflip

Originally, I was the second vote on the wagon with heavy suspicions toward Toon. Pay attention.

But you unvoted after, right? Weren't u the one that was mistakenly on the wagon?

Hello loaded question, nice to meet you here.

But seriously, are you trying to pin me as scummy by way of mod mistake? That's what this sounds like.

Whether I unvoted or not, my suspicions were clear and true from the beginning. This is a straw-manning argument at best, guy.

To answer the question: yes, I unvoted. Yes, the mod made the mistake of leaving my name on the wagon. Yes, I didn't say a goddamn word about it because I felt very strongly about Toon-scum and left the error to the person who caused it.

Answer me this: how does that make me scummy at all?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1390 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

sorgster
, does the unvote (and reasons I've given therein) make me not town?

Also, you just said that unvoting doesn't make me scummy... but it's not entirely pro-town to have unvoted? So, if I'm reading this correctly, you're voting me on a null-tell?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1405 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Great analysis, Amrun. Though I know {Lewarcher/Phoebus I think it was} didn't post very much, do you think there is merit to strengthen your analysis with an overview of their posts as well?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1419 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Dude. Scum vote-thief? Seriously? You realize how super-boned town would be if that were a scum role? Considering the town flips we know, I highly doubt GreyICE is a scum vote thief unless town has a whole bunch of PRs that are doing damn good at hiding. Please pick one of the bigger wagons so your vote is more productive.

I'd ask the same thing of Muffin (or hell, GreyICE), but... yeah...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1421 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

So you're pretty much comfortable with your vote being worthless right? Awesome.

It's obviously either me or David today. A wagon
could
swing somewhere but this town is entirely too lazy and inactive for that to happen. David seems to think his lynch will incriminate me somehow, which I obviously don't follow but whatever. There's nothing I can do about that; however, what I can do is be vocal about votes moving to one of these wagons so a no-lynch doesn't occur.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1440 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Definitely easier. I follow that.

UNVOTE: David Xanatos
VOTE: malpascp
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1497 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 am

Post by chkflip »

I've had an on-and-off scum read on sorgster.

As wrong as Mastin could be, I don't think he's scum.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1546 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Zdenek looks the worst from this Amscum flip, imo.

I think sorgster is pretty much conftown from it, too.

VOTE: Zdenek

I have more of a case but my head is killing me right now. Also looking forward to what mastin has to say.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1562 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 am

Post by chkflip »

I follow that logic.

UNVOTE: Zdenek
VOTE: Vezokpiraka
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1572 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

I really don't like how fast these lynches are lining up. Hopefully this is either the last scum or damn close to it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1581 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1574, vezokpiraka wrote:Oh btw. I think there is a stupid SK left.

Kill him too please. He killed too many scum.

It might mastin because we blocked him night 3.

So you think this was a gambit?

Also, are you implying that you don't think there was an SK?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1585 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1582, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Zdenek. This need not be explained.

What happened to all those super cool things you said you were going to do?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1590 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

Okay, well lets play with the fact that it's a gambit. Both sides lost their protectors.

Why was there only one NK last night instead of two?

I'd claim but it's not my turn.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1599 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

Claim: Hider

N1 - Muffin
N2 - warriormode
N3 - Didn't use it, I think I forgot. Don't recall. I think this was the speedlynch day that caught me off guard?
N4 - CSL
N5 - GreyICE

IIRC a hider dies if they hide behind scum, right? So that should mean that CSL and GI are conftown.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1601 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 am

Post by chkflip »

lol sorry to say but I don't breadcrumb, I've never been able to do that without being painfully obvious.

Double checked; it's under the [Night] section. I die if I hide behind scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1607 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 am

Post by chkflip »

"He never mentions his confirmed innocents."

Why would I do that in any situation except for right now? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

And saying I'm "better than this" is an egregious exaggeration. I appreciate it, but really I'm not that great at this game.

Furthermore, if you think Mastin is the SK, why are you voting someone you think is town? How does what you're doing make any more sense than me not breadcrumbing to your desire?

Saying "I think [HideTarget] is town" every fucking day before hammer? Are you serious? Do you realize how obvious that would become? And do you realize that, if scum (either mafia or the SK) had picked up on that, we'd be closer to LYLO right now?

Come on, dude. I understand my play has been anti-town. It always is. I don't know why. But I've played to the best of my abilities and have gone out of my way to try to 'innocent hunt' as it were. Sorry that wasn't enough for you.

But to lynch me over one of the lying VT's just because I've been anti-town? Seriously?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1609 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:38 am

Post by chkflip »

How the fuck did I just claim SK?

This is seriously how bad at mafia I am. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I hid behind GreyICE because, although he was the only other power role, it seemed a safe place as his vote-stealing hasn't once (under the guise that vezok is telling the truth) stolen scum's vote. So I ran under the assumption that scum would keep him around to steal another townie's vote. How is that logic so terrible that I've all of a sudden "claimed SK"?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1611 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 am

Post by chkflip »

So I could claim my targets and clear them.

How could I catch scum with a counter-claim? Who fucking claims hider as scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1615 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by chkflip »

What the fuck ever. I'm tired of this retardation.

VOTE: CHKFLIP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1616 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 am

Post by chkflip »

For the record, I've never gotten a cop or hider role PM before this one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1619 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Obviously I've never been in this situation before, but okay.

I'm totally shit.

Someone fucking hammer me so I can stop reading this shit. Please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1621 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

Post by chkflip »

You're goddamn right I don't want to hear you guys fucking slam me for playing like shit.

YOU'RE HORRI-BAD PLAY MAKES YOU SCUM.

That's the whole fucking case. Seriously? This late in the game and your case is about my piss poor logic?

Fuck that.

UNVOTE: CHKFLIP

Work for it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1623 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Obviously you've never played a game with me where I mad terrible decisions as a PR.

This is exactly the reason I prefer Vanilla Town roles. All the time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1624 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by chkflip »

For future reference, oh God of Hiders, please tell me what I
should've
done so I know how to properly play the role.

Or just stop your bitching because it isn't getting us anywhere.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1625 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Triple post: don't care.

Why I am flailing? Wouldn't you flail as town's last good power role? Wouldn't you want the ability to say, "hey guys, I could hide behind X tonight to see if they're scum and clear a third person."?

Because I do. I've cleared CSL and GI. My strongest scum-reads are Zd and edmund. I will happily hide behind one of them and, we can confer and agree to it if you'd like.

Hell, we could even NL today so I could prove to you all that I'm the hider.

Or you can lynch the shitty hider. Your choice.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1637 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

We'll talk about this postgame for sure, Grey. I've got a lot of respect for you and I'm sorry I flipped out.

I'll hide behind mastin2.

VOTE: edmund.angles
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1640 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh okay, I follow now. Thanks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1644 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well, since I didn't hide last night (by order of mein fuhrer [the admittedly better hider than I] who passed T_T), I'd like to hear what Zdenek has to say before laying a vote down. I think it would be a really risky gambit for the last mafia member to no-kill last night so I'm of the opinion that we only have the SK left to deal with. Unless you think Zdenek (or possibly mastin2 for all I know) thought it would leave more room for reasonable doubt? I really doubt that, though... unless both scums shot the same person?

CSL, what do you think?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1649 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

I like this. Trap seems legit and un-forced. Fits your meta, too. Totally comfortable with a Zd lynch. I still want to hear from CSL since he's our other confirmed townie, but I'll leave it up to him to hammer Zd or bring forth a mastin2 case since I really don't see mastinscum at all.

EDIT:
IKR? I actually thought something similar.

Zdenek, do you have an actual case on mastin2?

VOTE: Zdenek

@MOD:
Y U NO PROD CSL?

I did send CSL a PM, give him some time to respond to it, jeez.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1679 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh. My. Gawd.

When I replaced in, Jesus, I never thought I'd win. Matter of fact I said to myself, "Fuck, Flip, this is your first third party role EVER. You're fucked." I especially thought I was fucked when lew started running his mouth calling everything I posted scummy. His shot was partially luck, partially me thinking he was scum trying to rope me up. Killed Nanook because he dogged our mod (whom I believe did the very best with what he had). Tried for Xanatos but he got Doc'd (At the time I thought doc'd, jailkept is same difference). Fucking Amrun would've NEVER been lynched, imo, so I got super lucky with that one too. Sorgster was moreso because of his early pressure on me that he dropped and I didn't need that shit coming back on me.

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WAS NOT LYNCHED DAY SIX. Which is why GreyICE died, I didn't think I'd fly another day with his beastly self. And then there were four.

If there's a "Shitty Claim That Actually Somehow By MIRACLE Worked" award, I think that one would be better. =P

Thanks Neruz for trecking through the bullshit of not having replacements. Thanks town for the win. And thanks scum for not killing me, though I'll admit I purposefully leave myself a little scummy so I'm not nightkilled.

Now I'll return to doing my Ace Venture impersonation. "YES! YES! CAN YOU -- FEEL -- THAT. YES!"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1682 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Muffin didn't hit scum. I hit both those mofos.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1685 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 am

Post by chkflip »

Well that's what I get for not reading, lol.

ITT Neruz thinks I have a stronger voice than I actually do. xD
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1692 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

If anyone has time, please sign up for my large normal "Rolling In The Deep."

Spoiler alert: Adele dies N0. xD
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1693 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”