Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm also starting to think I might vig the survivor then we can deal with kiwi/bogre tomorrow.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No. IS is tomorrow's lynch.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

Why?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Because he is clearly the odd-night SK. Whatever, we can discuss it tomorrow, I don't see much point arguing about it now.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

He likely is. Although we might need his crosskill if things go badly on today's lynch/my shot. And I'm not entirely ruling out Nero being the ONSK and IS just being an idiot, since most of what's scummy about Nero is individual tells rather than ties.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Well assuming you're town and we've hit at least one of the remaining scum by tomorrow (and god, if both Darox and Nero flip town, I'm going to cry), we're in a pretty good position.

Assume only one of Nero/Darox is scum, it's likely 6:2:1 tomorrow, lynch IS, night kill, 5:2, that's good.

If both Darox/Nero are scum, even better.

I honestly don't see any way I'm moving my vote from IS tomorrow. Odd-night SK needs to die before he gets another shot.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

Meh. You may or may not be right. At the very least though, I'd be incredibly wary of talking up an SK lynch tomorrow, because it makes it less likely scum will try to crosskill.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't see an odd-night SK being gimped without at least being bulletproof and possibly being something like an even-night commuter/roleblocker/whatever.

Otherwise, I'd have just asked you to shoot him.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

Well, neither cop could pick him up. So that's inv-immune at minimum.

LOL if I'd been smarter it might have been better to imply to the scum
I
might be an SK and nk-immune rather than making it completely obvious to anyone who's not an actual retard (IS) that I'm town.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Nice little tea party you guys are having. Its almost as if youre planning as to how to carve up the town.

By the way, im not the the Shuriken SK, despite of how much you have convinced yourselves over the fact.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

Scum gameplan at night, you fuckin douche. But seriously, look at the amount of scumhunting effort Muffin is making. Him, GreyICE, and toog are the only ones in the game I have solid town reads on.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Stop batting down the weak strawmen, no one falls for that shit. Fonz is an Even night SK, Muffin is whatever. Im not going with whatever little gameplan you two are hatching up just because its convenient for the two of you. Again White Knighting with the equivalent of "you know whats good for us". What a load of bullshit.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

Post by The Fonz »

Wait, what? White Knighting? How the fuck is it that? Are you just pulling random bullshit accusations out of a hat?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 am

Post by kiwieagle »

You think those greyice is town...because she is "scum hunting"?
Not never dead.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I encourage mafia to take a shot at IS. He is obviously very pro-town and needs to die by your hands. It is in your best interests to kill him.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

^ the above may or may not have been said in a completely monotonous voice.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1663, kiwieagle wrote:You think those greyice is town...because she is "scum hunting"?

Who's this addressed to? If you mean me, no, GreyICE is an IS-level douche, but SL simply wasn't scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1623, Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Nero, could you go through your own ISO and prove him wrong?

sure. Gimmie a few to type it all up.

In post 1624, Oversoul wrote:Nero, is TV Mafia the only reason you think I am scum here? I lurked on purpose in that game to see how far I would get before people got suspicious. I only botched my claim and began posting once a) the town noticed I wasn't posting, and b) DMSIS was on the verge of a lynch. I wanted to give DMSIS another chance to use his rolecop ability.

I think the whole "i lurked on purpose" is merely an excuse. You were part of a team and doing something to harm the team is pretty fucking horrible. Perhaps you do need the sitewide ban that you've be talking about.

But here is not really the place. Yes I suspect you for more than just lurking. You avoid questions, your hiding behind Muffin and yeah, your lurking is horrible.

In post 1644, The Fonz wrote:OK, so I just went back and looked at a few ISOs... Nero spent the faceoff screaming about how Oversoul and Amrun are scum. First thing today, he votes Muffin, who'd voted for him in the prior post (saying that Muffin vs OS should be the matchup). Then to IS. Then once a Darox wagon starts growing, he jumps to that. AT MUFFIN's instigation.

But, fuck it. Muffin's right, Nero is ABSOLUTELY playing to survive. There's no way his suspicions of OS and Amrun actually disappear like that -given how forceful he was about them yesterday - if he's town.

Given my last post of the last day phase was about Muffin being scummy...

I can only vote one at a time. I voted Muffin first. Thats all. I find it stupid how...
(saying that Muffin vs OS should be the matchup).

then say

There's no way his suspicions of OS and Amrun actually disappear like that

WHEN I FUCKING WANTED OS IN THE RING WITH MUFFIN!!!

My suspicion of OS and Amrun never disapeared. In 1395 guess who wasn't in my list of town reads? And then again I argue with Amrun later in the day phase. Then I ask for a vig shot on OS and Amrun. And THEN I posted a link to try and drum up support for an OS wagon.

I never voted for IS. Again Darox was never in my list of town reads in 1395. And in 1473 I reveal that he's my 4th scum read. Theres no support for an OS or Amrun lynch (thier idiot rutine has fooled you and muffin) Darox is the
ONLY
suspect that I can get in the ring.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#7)

Nero Cain (5) - Amrun, zMuffinMan, Oversoul, Nachomamma8, The Fonz
Darox (4) - GreyICE, Nero Cain, Toogeloo, Bogre
zMuffinMan (1) - Darox
Internet Stranger (1) - kiwieagle
Bogre (1) - Internet Stranger

Not Voting (0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1667, Nero Cain wrote:

I can only vote one at a time. I voted Muffin first. Thats all. I find it stupid how...
(saying that Muffin vs OS should be the matchup).

Yes, you can only vote one matchup at a time. Given that you were asserting that OS and Amrun were obvscum, i would have expected the day to open with a push on one of them. And instead, you vote Muffin, then afterward make what looks very much like an afterthough 'Oh and he should fight OS' post. IE, 'Shit, I just made a big post and didn't mention my previous top suspect, I'd better make a throwaway accusation against him so people don't accuse me of backing off."

then say

There's no way his suspicions of OS and Amrun actually disappear like that

WHEN I FUCKING WANTED OS IN THE RING WITH MUFFIN!!!

That's such a common way for scum to quietly back off of a suspicion in favor of a more convenient one. "No no, I suspected X AND OS, it's just that I only have one vote!" Right, and on the evidence of your ranting yesterday, if it were genuine, you'd have come out of the gate voting for one or other. Maybe even, I dunno, tried to convince other people to vote them?

My suspicion of OS and Amrun never disapeared. In 1395 guess who wasn't in my list of town reads? And then again I argue with Amrun later in the day phase. Then I ask for a vig shot on OS and Amrun. And THEN I posted a link to try and drum up support for an OS wagon.

I never voted for IS. Again Darox was never in my list of town reads in 1395. And in 1473 I reveal that he's my 4th scum read. Theres no support for an OS or Amrun lynch (thier idiot rutine has fooled you and muffin) Darox is the
ONLY
suspect that I can get in the ring.

Right, and if you'd tried to rally support and failed, that would be one thing. But you didn't. You went straight to muffin with an omgus vote without even kicking the tires on OS/Amrun. Then all of a sudden to a previous town read (I don't care if you had a scum read before you had a town read before you had a scum read) because THE PLAYER YOU WERE VOTING told you to, when he just happened to be the counterwagon to you.

Point taken on IS.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

I mean, there's compromising to get a good lynch rather than holding out for a perfect one, and then there's voting for someone who you yourself just admitted had three different players you 'thought were scummier,' at the instigation of one of those three.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Bogre laying on some ATE in his latest posts.

"I know I am going to get lynched because I am lurkish, but that is ok because my lynch will help town."

If Fonz isn't going to shoot him, we need to put him in today.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1650, The Fonz wrote:I'm also starting to think I might vig the survivor then we can deal with kiwi/bogre tomorrow.

unvote

Vote: Bogre

He needs to die ASAP
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 1671, Toogeloo wrote:Bogre laying on some ATE in his latest posts.

"I know I am going to get lynched because I am lurkish, but that is ok because my lynch will help town."

This is blatantly not true. I said I might be lynched, which is obvious is thrown in. The lynch of ANY of the people I mentioned will help the town, but for me myself, I think you would have a big proportion of the scum going for it (less need to put exceptional reasons down for voting someone who had been less present) and wouldn't put much suspicion on them.

I just think the stagnation we are now facing is the most dangerous thing against us, and I don't mind shaking that up a bit.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 1672, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1650, The Fonz wrote:I'm also starting to think I might vig the survivor then we can deal with kiwi/bogre tomorrow.

unvote

Vote: Bogre

He needs to die ASAP

Okay...why? You have little to explain why you got on Darox in the first place. Now you're switching to me as soon as people start mentioning me again?

Full reasonings for the Darox vote, and mine, please.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”