mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1223, TheJakalope wrote:
There are 2 scum left
, so Bunny lying is a possibility.
You having picked Fate and Myko to kill as SK is WIFOM.
Fate was a townread in addition to having an innocent on him. You are a scumread and have an innocent. The innocent does not make you conftown.

Ok, I'm living on 2.5 hours of sleep which are already too long gone, but eh, where did we get that setup information?

vote thejakalope
. You should have stuck with lurking.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1223, TheJakalope wrote:There are 2 scum left, so Bunny lying is a possibility.
Fate was a townread in addition to having an innocent on him. You are a scumread and have an innocent. The innocent does not make you conftown.

Im aware, however I believe that when you only have 2 or 3 scum left, lynching among the two closest to being proven town is pretty shitty play.
Oh, and me shooting Fate and Myko is really not WIFOM. It's self-preservation.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nocmen »

In post 1226, dramonic wrote:
In post 1223, TheJakalope wrote:There are 2 scum left, so Bunny lying is a possibility.

Im aware, however I believe that when you only have 2 or 3 scum left, lynching among the two closest to being proven town is pretty shitty play.
Oh, and me shooting Fate and Myko is really not WIFOM. It's self-preservation.

So then, who would you have reads on?

you've been a bit hypocritical lately. You had a vote previously on bunny, thinking he is lying, now where do you think he stands? I'm a bit unclear with the recent comments you've made about him possibly lying or not.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hi all.

I am writing this with a heavy heart. Something deeply personal has come up in my life. I will be unable to think mafia, let alone play it, for at least the next four days, and perhaps more.

Mod, it is up to you what you do with this slot. If you want to wait on me, keep in mind that four days is a very rough guess, it could be many more, and I make no promises. I'm sorry to force you to look for a replacement like this.

I hope your hopes and prayers are with me for the next short while, guys, it's a great community here and I hope i'm able to get back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ludi
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Quite honestly, I assumed there were either 4-5 Scum and the possibility of an SK with 20 players. It should have said "There are At least"

Treat it as a slip if you would like, but I'm town.

Good Luck to you Ludi.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 1211, mykonian wrote:
vote Dram
. The guy is lurking scummily. Compared to others which are just lurking.

Terrible vote.
Dram is confirmed innocent from me. Or did you forget?

Not too sure what to think about Jakalope claimed "slip". It doesn't seem like TheJakalope was considering that their was 2 scum left, more that he knew their was 2 left.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I don't really see what scum would think they'd gain by revealing how many of them are left...
Permanent V/LA.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

my scumread on bunny woulda required Fate to flip scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 1232, dramonic wrote:my scumread on bunny woulda required Fate to flip scum.

Can you explain and elaborate on this?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1228, Magister Ludi wrote:
Hi all.

I am writing this with a heavy heart. Something deeply personal has come up in my life. I will be unable to think mafia, let alone play it, for at least the next four days, and perhaps more.

Mod, it is up to you what you do with this slot. If you want to wait on me, keep in mind that four days is a very rough guess, it could be many more, and I make no promises. I'm sorry to force you to look for a replacement like this.

I hope your hopes and prayers are with me for the next short while, guys, it's a great community here and I hope i'm able to get back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ludi

Thanks for offering to replace. Its a shame but I do have another replacement in the wings so will use them instead.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

chkflp will replace ML
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Fuck I hope Ludi's alright. Prayers out to him.

I'm not exactly going to be fast with this re-read, but I'll be doing it. I'll probably start with the last five pages first and then work back to front.

Probably.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:58 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1225, mykonian wrote:
In post 1223, TheJakalope wrote:
There are 2 scum left
, so Bunny lying is a possibility.

Ok, I'm living on 2.5 hours of sleep which are already too long gone, but eh, where did we get that setup information?

Good point.

VOTE: TheJakalope
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 am

Post by chkflip »

That's pretty shit logic for a Jak vote. I'd go so far as to assume there are two, maybe three scum left if an SK is present. Haven't looked at the dead pile to see who did what when specifically, but I got that number simply by counting the total of the playerlist. Pretty easy to deduce that.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:47 am

Post by TheJakalope »

chkflip, here's what you need to know. Fate claimed Mason with myko, Bunny claimed cop and confirmed fate as town. Fate was killed and flipped town, but non-mason. myko and Bunny are still likely town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1238, chkflip wrote:That's pretty shit logic for a Jak vote. I'd go so far as to assume there are two, maybe three scum left if an SK is present. Haven't looked at the dead pile to see who did what when specifically, but I got that number simply by counting the total of the playerlist. Pretty easy to deduce that.

Skim thejak's iso. Check the amount of posts in the whole game. Check thejak's. See if there is a lot of content in thejak's posts. And take from me that most if not all of his votes were blatant bandwagon votes.

He said finally added something to the discussion, and it was the certainty that there were 2 scum left. I mean, as far as slips about the setup go, that's pretty much as good as it is going to get. So, can we please have a thejak lynch now?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 636, TheJakalope wrote:I still believe that either Reck or David is scum. But I'll support an xvart lynch as well.

VOTE: xvart

Doesn't read like bussing to me.

Sorry.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1241, chkflip wrote:
In post 636, TheJakalope wrote:I still believe that either Reck or David is scum. But I'll support an xvart lynch as well.

VOTE: xvart

Doesn't read like bussing to me.

Sorry.

Reads to me as the classic: "meh, if you like to. I'd rather hop off though" sheeping of Fate. The fact that the wagon then took off had little to do with thejak's intentions.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 am

Post by TheJakalope »

At this point there is not a lot I can do to convince you that I'm town, because you are confident that that was a slip.

Let's say you do lynch me Myko, I flip town. Who do you go after, the following day?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 am

Post by mykonian »

ask bunny again if he is really sure there isn't a godfather in the game, since his result is everything that is keeping Dram alive. When that fails again, probably, I'll tell the town that MoS's play is just as scummy as scooby who he replaced and that 2 times scummy is quite lynchworthy.

But they aren't on this wagon, which means they are probably now lurking again hoping this wagon will go away. And the moment to bus is already past us, so I guess we are waiting for some townie to wake up and hammer this wagon.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:39 am

Wait, so it's scummy to have distrusted a fake mason claim? Lawl...
Permanent V/LA.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1245, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait, so it's scummy to have distrusted a fake mason claim? Lawl...

OMG you were so right!

Now, how often have you seen a town fakeclaiming mason? You just inserted paranoia... and did nothing else. Fate isn't scum, I am not scum and now you are just lurking and popping in as soon as you are named.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm

I didn't say Fate was town, myk. I've never seen a townsperson fakeclaim mason. I'm saying I can read Fate to tell when he's lying, and his mason claim didn't feel right. Not to mention that I'm not even saying you're scum.

Now you're trying to claim that I'm scummy for thinking Fate was scum because he was lying. That doesn't even make sense.

Also, how the hell can you claim I'm lurking? I replaced in 10 days ago and I've made 17 posts since then. That's including two game nights during which there was no posting, so my activity has been better than 2 posts a day.

Now get a grip and stop being an idiot, because you're seriously making yourself look retarded.
Permanent V/LA.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: mykonian

A weak vote like that last one this late in the game? Because he was certain about the number of scum and just came off an active lurking stint? You're killing me, smalls. That's not a D5 worthy vote and you know it, myscum. You're floating an easy mislynch here.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 1248, chkflip wrote:VOTE: mykonian

A weak vote like that last one this late in the game? Because he was certain about the number of scum and just came off an active lurking stint? You're killing me, smalls. That's not a D5 worthy vote and you know it, myscum. You're floating an easy mislynch here.

So what's your opinion of the other lurkers?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”