4. Wasabi
5. Chkflip
7. Riceballtail
8. Fenix (1) - charter
9. 4nxi3ty (1) - NanookTheWolf
10. NanookTheWolf (1) - el simo
11. Internet Stranger (1) - Chkflip

Not Voting: Wasabi, 4nxi3ty,
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 272, NanookTheWolf wrote:@ El simo - First I'm scum because I removed a vote and placed it on IS as a gentle poke. Then I'm scum because I took the 'easy' road yesterday by voting for Anxiety instead of L. You make the statement that L and I are scum, L obviously is not.

You are confused. I said you were scum "for obvious reasons, his weak unvote, his opportunistic lynch all liars push, and he was on both the Fenix wagon and now the easy lynch Anxiety wagon."

I clearly made two separate cases on both you and L. L being town does not mean my case on you is wrong.

In post 266, Internet Stranger wrote:Thats 3 of 4 of his suspects sitting on the wagon he wasnt particularly fond of, so naturally the right solution is to jump on it with two from his suspect list sitting on it? Scum also dont have the balls to pound two at a time on an early wagon. Normally the Day 1 wagon shines the brightest because most of the people on it end up dead and youll get singled out quickly. So scum always have an off-wagon to jump to.

Yeah that was just an overlook on my part. When I did my reread originally I was looking at Wasabi as scum, but as I read I ended up on a tangent with L and Nanook. If you remember I had unvoted Nanook just before. That was because I thought I had found something on Wasabi when I listed those 4 players, but after the reread I realized I had nothing and Nanook popped back up on my screen, this time with L.

In post 274, charter wrote:
In post 262, el simo wrote:Fenix tried to earn townpoints with his stunt.

Yeah I can see Fenix' scum motivation for this. In our last game, HorrifyingHero fake claimed miller, and when they did eventually kick into gear and posted their findings from the claim everyone pretty much conf town'd him. Also: Fenix was scum this game.

Yeah I guess I could buy into a Fenix lynch. /inb4nanookdistancing
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

Also Fenix has done little but OMGUS me since I've called him scum, citing my lack of prolific posting, while ignoring all others who are just as guilty.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Fenix »

I've stated both Wasabi and Anxiety as scum as well as you. If I have reasons and you acknowledge that I have reasons for calling you scum, it's not OMGUS. That term has a very specific use for the fail-logic of "you suspect me, therefore, scum".
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 260, el simo wrote:It's hard to get a read on anybody in this game because everyone is so vague with their cases. All these one lined declaration of who is scum and votes to boot really make it a struggle to read anyway.

Here's my post on why Wasabi and Anxiety are [L]-wagoning scum.

Here's are my posts on why Charter, while maybe not the most scummy here, avoids content and tunnels me instead of scumhunting.

I have not made a post about chkflip yet. However, he appears to be scumhunting well and using good logic in a legitimate effort to catch scum, so I have him as a town-read. I would say the same for you.

IS is a very odd player, I'm having an extremely difficult time getting a read on him. Nanook is the same way. Riceballtail reads like Ythan with an IS obsession -_- I'm going to have to read her(?) posts much moreso in context. All three need an ISO-re-read on my part.
GO!
RAICHU!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by charter »

In post 278, Fenix wrote:I've stated both Wasabi and Anxiety as scum as well as you. If I have reasons and you acknowledge that I have reasons for calling you scum, it's not OMGUS. That term has a very specific use for the fail-logic of "you suspect me, therefore, scum".

You have, but you haven't said anything about anyone else who isn't posting up to your requirements, and RBT is by far the biggest lurkmonster in this game. Your only reason for suspecting me is you think I should be posting more. Well why don't you find RBT scummy for posting even less and every one of his posts being a mostly useless one liner?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 280, charter wrote:
In post 278, Fenix wrote:I've stated both Wasabi and Anxiety as scum as well as you. If I have reasons and you acknowledge that I have reasons for calling you scum, it's not OMGUS. That term has a very specific use for the fail-logic of "you suspect me, therefore, scum".

You have, but you haven't said anything about anyone else who isn't posting up to your requirements, and RBT is by far the biggest lurkmonster in this game. Your only reason for suspecting me is you think I should be posting more. Well why don't you find RBT scummy for posting even less and every one of his posts being a mostly useless one liner?

Speaking of useless one-liners, read your ISO lately? Or just trying to get the heat off you, scumbag?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 am

Post by charter »

I'm pointing out why Fenix is OMGUSing me, because he's not applying his logic across the board. I could care less that you're doing nothing. But you're very defensive about this.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Wasabi »

I'm going to go ahead and put down:

VOTE: 4nxi3ty.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm el simo is my only confident town read. i don't get scum vibes from fenix yet i agree with charter that not following up with dicussion after his fakeclaim is odd, thinking fenix might be a sk(makes sense with a vig claim). gonna wait a while before placing my vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 am

Post by charter »

So, why do you think Fenix might be a SK? We had one kill last night, and Maxous was hardly very townish.

The only reason I can think someone would say someone might be a SK is because he isn't scum with them. FOS Anxiety.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

think about it... why would someone choose to claim one-shot vigilante.

either he is vanilla townie trying to start discussion, scum trying to look like he was starting discussion, he actually is a vig trying to find scum, or he is an sk trying to set up a win.

sk seems to be the most likely possibilty given his day one play. it should be said that an sk is not a lynch priority but is definitely something to scrutinize.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:10 am

Post by charter »

That doesn't make much sense, his claim was terrible. I think he did it to try and look town, but he had very poor execution of it.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

which part doesn't make sense?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 am

Post by charter »

Your reasoning behind why he claimed one shot vig. He obviously can't make an extra kill because he took the claim back. Therefore he was only claiming to try and look town. He didn't claim because he could make a kill, either as town or SK.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i gave you four reasons of why he might claim, you agreed with one of them.

why are you refusing to consider other possibilities?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 am

Post by charter »

You gave a reason for every possible scenario, and I'm saying some of them make zero sense.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

every scenario? really? i never said he was a VI.

your the one who accidently hammered yesterday, right?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 am

Post by charter »

Yes, and?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

so why didn't IS bring that up when he was discussing the wagon on L?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 am

Post by charter »

Why are you asking me this?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

it should be obvious, given you recent responses to my posts i find you scummy. i was speculating about who you might be buddies with. there is nothing definitive at this time and that is all i have to say for now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 am

Post by charter »

I didn't know you find me suspicious, what are your reasons for finding me suspicious?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Stranger needs more content. He's trying to float through and wait until my vote moves.

Not sure what to make of charter/anxiety at first glance. They both bring valid points. Distancing?

Wasabi, I think I know why you voted that way; can you explain it for the peanut gallery?

ITT RBT IS POT CALLING CHARKETTLE BLACK
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Wasabi »

Well, I'll confess: I'm inclined to take out one (or possibly both) of the fakeclaimers. Though both say they did it to foster discussion, I don't really see how it really got the ball rolling on any *useful* discussion. Of the two, I'm really picking 4nxi3ty because he's not Fenix, who I feel is making a more genuine attempt at scumhunting (including his misguided suspicions of me).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”